BY DENNY'S

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Denny’s is cheap and easy and very quick! I love that they offer free kids meals with purchase of an adult meal which makes it much cheaper to feed a family of 4 in a sit down setting! Great breakfast options served all day and their entrees are delicious as well! Cheap to add on a fresh salad or hot cup of soup.
dana% L.
Santa ana
Mmmmm me encanta ir a comer al Denis con mi familia pasa una rica mañana me encanta el desayunos sos pancakes sándwiches sus cafés me encanta la variedad de comida que tiene Qué rico.
Anayeli R.
Woodlake, CA
Great food! Best eggs here! Love the burgers! Much cheaper than other breakfast places and it is open 24/7. What more could one want
Courtney W.
Radford, Coventry
I love Dennys! I ate here a few years ago when I went to Florida and the food was amazing! I'll definitely eat at Dennys again when I hopefully go back and visit America again.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My husband and I like to come here with the kids and with out the kids my favorite item is the Grand Slam breakfast We go a few times a month we also like to come here for the grand slam breakfast. I  like how much food you can get at a very affordable price. The service is never amazing but you can expect friendly service and good good.
Tava H.
mesa
Open late great place to eat in the middle of the night or on road trips! Free breakfast slam on your birthday! Fast service 2,4,6,8 menu is amazing
courtney t.
Denny's has some really good food at great prices I love the 2 4 6 8 menu and how even for the cheaper prices you still get your money's worth and have a few selections
Tatyanna s.
The food there is so great. I love their sandwiches especially their breakfast sandwiches. The pancakes is so buttery and delicious. The fries there is seasoned just right.
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
Denny’s is a classic whether it be for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack or hangover food. lol They never disappoint and have such a great menu. I appreciate how they rotate their menu options every so often so it doesn’t get old and boring! Certainly worth a try.
Antonia M.
I like Denny’s. It’s a nice diner and it’s very affordable. The quality of the food is okay enough. It really just depends on who’s cooking and the service depends on the waiter or waitress, some are better than others just like any restaurant. I think it’s nice that they change up their menu often so there’s always something new to try. It’s also very convenient because they’re open 24 hours so you could go there if everything else is closed.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Alexandra S.
Staff
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚