BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Paola S.
This is my second favorite restaurant over all, however it is my favorite and in my opinion the best place to go for breakfast. On Tuesdays we can take our kids and they eat for free, so we try to go a couple times a month. It is very family friendly, great food and great people.
Karen R.
Inglewood, CA
I love this dennys. Im not a pancake person buy i love thee coffee and service. My favorite item is the breakfast sandwiches.
Felix B.
Dennys is great! it's a good family restraunt and the food is good and you can get a lot. whenever I travel I always make sure to visit it!
Courtney H.
I love that they are open 24/7, unlike most restaurants. It's very inexpensive, but good food for the price!
Ciara R.
Sanford, FL
Cheap fast and friendly. My son loves there breakfast (pancakes are his thing) I love the cost, especially when kids eat free on certain nights
Kierstin W.
Duncansville, PA
Used to dislike Denny’s. However their menu has changed and is very good now. Prices are always great. food has been very good lately.
Janie M.
Fort Gay, WV
Dennys has step up their game. I have never had a breakfast as good as theirs. And their burgers are awesome.
Cee J.
Adore Denny's <333 tastes great and very filling! <3 I try to go as often as I can and the wait time is never too long, burgers, lunch, breakfast, etc...its always great and the customer service is on top of everyone, it's perfect! <3 Very family oriented and just a great place!
Stephanie R.
Herrin, IL
One of my go to places. I always enjoy whatever I decide to get here and I like that the menu changes pretty often so that there are new things to try
SABRINA B.
Doral, FL
The food here is absolutely absolutely absolutely amazing I am so in love with this food and a price range is so compatible and it’s the food is such amazing thing to eat compliments to the chef who cooks it fit the food is so amazing like
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.