Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Elisha L.
Elisha L.
O Fallon, IL

I love to eat at Denny's. Denise has amazing pancakes also omelettes. Denise has also really good customer service they're always very nice and I willing to change anything if they need to. Denise has great food quality
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA

Dennys is so affordable. They have a wide selection of drinks and foods. They have every breakfast food you can think of. And they even have a great lunch menu for sandwiches and such. I got a good sub last time I went.
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Chehalis, WA

Dennys is a good diner. My local restaurant has employees that have worked there for years and are very good people. The food is fairly affordable and I like the atmosphere. For a chain diner, it's a nice place to eat.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Chambersburg

Every time I've gone to Denny's it always has been great service and they're very nice there food is great they have a good quantity of food for the price good coffee great kids menus and kids get to eat free before 10
Shaunice L.
Shaunice L.

The service isn't very good during the day but we find some really great people in the middle of the night. I like their creative drinks but sometimes the quality of food isn't the best, it really depends on the cook.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Tell City, IN

First off their service at most of the locations we have visited has been super friendly and fast. I love ordering the Superbird it's melt in your mouth delicious foe a simple hot sandwich and it will fill you up fast
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.

Good food and good portions! Heavy on the calories but light on the wallet and sometimes that's all that matters. Great burgers! I highly recommend the honey jalapeño bacon! And the new pancakes are 100 times better!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

Denny's is amazing. I like there employees there. Sometimes the wait there is insane and then that is where some of the customer service goes down the drain. They are affordable. It also is very inviting environment.
Glam W.
Glam W.

Denny's is a all time favorite breakfast spot when traveling.  They have good quality food and service.  My favorite are the new pancakes and the grand slam breakfast.  Denny's is very affordable
karla a.
karla a.

Love this place. Employees are always alert and helpful. There are always plenty of options to choose from and not to mention how much food you actually get in one plate. Guaranteed satisfaction for any hungry mouth
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now