Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (7)
Harlee W.
Harlee W.

Denny's is my favorite restaurant! They have so many menu options, but my favorite is their breakfast menu. Their meals never fail to fill me up! If you've never been or looking for a great place to eat you should try Denny's!
Juanita B.
Juanita B.
Glendale, Az

This is the go to place when you are hungry in the middle of the night. It also helps that they are not as busy at night time. The burgers are delicious and the shakes are amazing. We love to go at night time on the weekends.
Kassy R.
Kassy R.
Edinburg , Tx

Denny's is so cool. It always gives me an old time few when I'm there. The music is always classic and soothing. The food is delicious! I love the pancakes so much! The prices are great as well. I would definitely recommend!
Theresa N.
Theresa N.
North York, ON

Denny's has amazing breakfast and a home like atmosphere that always has my family coming back for more. Whether we want breakfast in the morning or for dinner, it's the brst spot to hit up for those backn and eggs cravings.
Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.

It is always good food and staff is really good. Food comes out fast and is always warm. The staff keeps your drinks full at all times and is very friendly. It is an easy way to have family time if you are away and need food
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Kingston

Good food and a good price for breakfast food! Cures a hangover like a miracle. Not a fan of the prices of steaks there considering they aren't that great. Advise only going for breakfast, really. Awesome selection of juice.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Melbourne, FL

We LOVE Denny's. Surprisingly they they have as Nachos as good as any , anywhere. Also, great fries. We don't get to go there as much as we used to, because they closed the one near us, so it's 10 miles to drive to one now.
Chancey V.
Chancey V.

Many available choices, even for people that are vegetarian and do not eat gluten!! The price is reasonable for how filling the dishes are. I always enjoy my time there as the service at the location I go to is really good!
Ebany S.
Ebany S.
Moreno Valley, CA

Dennys is Dennys. Nothing more nothing less. I know what to expect every time. It's not my favorite but I'm a regular. They have good food for me my husband and our 7 year old. They are pretty reasonable on the prices too.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

Breakfast is great here! Affordable and fast. Food is good quality,always fresh. I visit about 1-2 a month for breakfast or dinner. My favorite item is the French toast! Mmmm always satisfies my hunger ;) worth the visit!

Join Now