Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Melbourne, FL

We LOVE Denny's. Surprisingly they they have as Nachos as good as any , anywhere. Also, great fries. We don't get to go there as much as we used to, because they closed the one near us, so it's 10 miles to drive to one now.
Janet A.
Janet A.

I give a big shout out to the place I visit it a lot, I go one time every 1 to 2 weeks. Its very affordable in expensive and you get what you pay for. The service is nice everytime. I definitely still visit asking as I can!
Ebany S.
Ebany S.
Moreno Valley, CA

Dennys is Dennys. Nothing more nothing less. I know what to expect every time. It's not my favorite but I'm a regular. They have good food for me my husband and our 7 year old. They are pretty reasonable on the prices too.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

Breakfast is great here! Affordable and fast. Food is good quality,always fresh. I visit about 1-2 a month for breakfast or dinner. My favorite item is the French toast! Mmmm always satisfies my hunger ;) worth the visit!
Elisha L.
Elisha L.
O Fallon, IL

I love to eat at Denny's. Denise has amazing pancakes also omelettes. Denise has also really good customer service they're always very nice and I willing to change anything if they need to. Denise has great food quality
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA

Dennys is so affordable. They have a wide selection of drinks and foods. They have every breakfast food you can think of. And they even have a great lunch menu for sandwiches and such. I got a good sub last time I went.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Chambersburg

Every time I've gone to Denny's it always has been great service and they're very nice there food is great they have a good quantity of food for the price good coffee great kids menus and kids get to eat free before 10
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Chehalis, WA

Dennys is a good diner. My local restaurant has employees that have worked there for years and are very good people. The food is fairly affordable and I like the atmosphere. For a chain diner, it's a nice place to eat.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Tell City, IN

First off their service at most of the locations we have visited has been super friendly and fast. I love ordering the Superbird it's melt in your mouth delicious foe a simple hot sandwich and it will fill you up fast
Shaunice L.
Shaunice L.

The service isn't very good during the day but we find some really great people in the middle of the night. I like their creative drinks but sometimes the quality of food isn't the best, it really depends on the cook.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot