BY DENNY'S #32 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
Christopher, IL
Every time I go to the dennys around Southern Illinois the service is awful but the food just is not worth it. The only thing that I good about Dennys is the cheap prices..
Angelynn N.
Angelynn N.
I order the same thing every time i go there! The steak and hashbrowns are to die for!! Always leaving me with a happy stomach! And the waiters/waitresses are always kind
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
The last time I ate at Denny's, both me and my SO ended up having awful stomachaches. I am not sure what could have caused this, but I have not wanted to go back since!
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
The ones here take a while to take you're food out I like the food I'd say that the pancakes in some Denys aren't so good and a bit in cooked it depends where you go.
Kayla h.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
My local Denny's has great food. However some of their staff seems to just stand around while the others pick up their work leaving all the work on one or two people.
Kaylie L.
Kaylie L.
Denny's is really cheap and I still really love their food. I also really love that they have a $2,$4,$6 menu because I can get a whole meal for like $5 ! So awesome
Paige D.
Paige D.
Spokane, WA
I always love going to denny's. It's so convenient that it's a sit down restaurant and it's open 24 hours. They have such a cheap menu and everything is pretty good.
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Nichols, NY
Can stay here forever. Staff is always polite. Prices are perfect. Love that you can make your own breakfast plate. Happy they added gluten free items on their menu
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Dennys has always been a favorite of mines. The 2,4,6,8 menu is always awesome as well. It's a comfort spot for a date night or a great night out with some friends.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Salem, OR
I only go to Denny's on birthdays!!!It's amazing, they always give the birthday person a free meal! Plus the server's are very friendly and attentive to everyone!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot