BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Victoria W.
Edina, MN
I REALLY REALLY wish I could give these guys 5 stars! The reason I've given them the 3 stars is because of location, atmosphere and their staff. The food just really isn't that great, or even always that fresh. Great if you're going out for a shake or piece of pie, but other than that, it's not the best.
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
Good food but could be greater. Have had long wait periods and not so good waiter services to often. The food is decent but could be hotter at times. We don't much anymore. But will one day. I know every location and experience is different the ones in my area need improvement
M L.
Columbus, OH
Denny's is a good family sit down style restaurant. They have a great menu including a grand slam breakfast. Many options for the picky eater. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner + desserts. Find one close to you and go eat today.
Marlea P.
I don't go to Denny's often. It is not my first choice of places to eat. I don't really have a favorite item. I think the quality is alright. I do not go often because I am not a huge fan. I don't think I would go again.
Tristian M.
Oldfort, TN
Denny's oh the good ole days :). Me and my husband used to go there a lot when we first started dating. We would meet there everyday after me and him got off work. The people working there were very friendly also. They have great food. Also very generous on there portions. I love Denny's.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
My son loves breakfast food and is picky so we know what to expect every time. It's not my favorite but we go regularly because he likes..what we do for our kids. :) Dennys is Dennys. Nothing more nothing less. Reasonable prices, close, and convenient.
reina a.
Fremont, CA
I love Denny's! I always seem to be found here with my family at 3 in the morning. The food is great! Although, I give it four stars for the reason that sometimes the food takes a little long to come out. My favorite item would definitely be their hash browns! I would recommend this diner to anyone!
Kristina S.
Great place to eat breakfast all day and night! On those party nights or late night drives. Great service most of the time. Prices are great food is GOOD not Great. depending on things that you get. But sometimes you just want a crappy cup of coffee to sober up!
Katherine R.
Sayre, PA
I love that it's open 24 hours a day. I've been there many times at 10pm for dinner or a late night desert. And the prices aren't that bad and are affordable compared to most places. We've never really had issues going there they're always accommodating.
Christina S.
Love the Bourbon Chicken Skillet meal from Denny's! I've loved Denny's since I was a kid. My family would go every Saturday to eat and catch up. Sometimes service is a bit...bad. That just depends on the location.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚