BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Denny's is great for those late nights friends when you're looking to grab a cheap meal. The 24 hour service is very convenient and the food is always so-so as expected. Coffee is weak and food is sometimes cold, but the prices are so there's not much else you could expect.
Nina A.
We use to eat at Dennys's every other week. They have kids eat free Tuesdays and Saturdays in our area. Depending on the area the wait can be pretty long and the waitress or waiter customer service a=can be a hit or miss. We love the grand slam and skillet dishes.
Janine E.
Love love love Dennys. Not really a breakfast food person. I do love their coffee. I always order their club sandwich with season fried and a bowl of chicken noodle soup. We go very often my kids and husband love their breakfast.
Cassidy L.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE DENNY'S SO SO SO MUCH. I have only been to Denny's once, and it was when I was on a tour during vacation in California (either Las Vegas or San Francisco, I don't remember). I tried their salad and I was in love! I was also amazed at how big the portion of the salad was. It certainly went beyond my expectations and I have been itching to go to Denny's again.
Nasyeli B.
Love the "All you can eat Pancakes" for only $4 dollars. Warning if they catch you giving any to other family member or friend they charge you $4 extra so watch out lol. I would recommend the Spicy Sriracha burger its only $9.29 and its delicious!!
Sara C.
I love the Denny's near me. its a very cute diner like setting with homey foods which honestly just brings the people together. I've gone at 2AM in the morning and the place was just great. the prices were VERY affordable and i have been going back almost every weekend since
Breanna M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the new buttermilk pancakes. They taste absolutely amazing. I always order them when I go to Denny's. On top of that Denny's has a really affordable menu compared to other restaurants and the staff are always friendly, I've never had a bad experience.
Tristian M.
Oldfort, TN
Denny's oh the good ole days :). Me and my husband used to go there a lot when we first started dating. We would meet there everyday after me and him got off work. The people working there were very friendly also. They have great food. Also very generous on there portions. I love Denny's.
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
Good food but could be greater. Have had long wait periods and not so good waiter services to often. The food is decent but could be hotter at times. We don't much anymore. But will one day. I know every location and experience is different the ones in my area need improvement
M L.
COLUMBUS, OH
Denny's is a good family sit down style restaurant. They have a great menu including a grand slam breakfast. Many options for the picky eater. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner + desserts. Find one close to you and go eat today.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.