BY DENNY'S #30 in Dining

Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
I don't go to Dennny's really often. It is not my favorite but I do love their coffee and their hot chocolate. They have great dessert option!
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
i enjoy dennys food more than ihop for sure. and the price of their food is def affordable. the grand slam is probably my favorite dish here
Reba B.
Elkins, WV
We love Denny's breakfast so much! We go every chance we get, the food is always amazing! Steak & eggs is cooked to perfection ever time
Hannah A.
Sherri's > Denny's. Every time I've gone it took sooo long to receive my order. The food is good, but sherris is just better maintained.
anahi a.
San Diego, CA
I enjoy having breakfast at dennys it is a "home like" experience. Providing we had the time to cook delecious and affordable dishes.
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
An amazing restaurant when they have good customer service .. my favorite dish is the turkey dinner with mashed potatoes & mushrooms♡
Cindy D.
Modesto, CA
My favorite restaurant ever because all the food tastes good but I wish the time was less for waiting so I can have more time eating
Michelle C.
WAYMART
Denny's has a great menu. All day breakfast is a great option. They have such a big selection to choose from. Another great choice.
Janice W.
Camby, IN
This is a good place for breakfast. I wouldn't go for any other meal, though. I just don't think the rest of the menu is very good.
Damaris F.
Always love eating there good fast service and food is always good. I got maybe once a month family loves it especially the kiddos
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.