Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Joey H.
Joey H.
White Heath, IL

Breakfast any time of the day, any day of the year, any way you like it? Yes please! There's all kinds of things to strike your fancy on the menu, but to be honest I've only ever had breakfast foods from here. Light fluffy pancakes, or waffles and eggs any way you'd like to have them.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

I always find Dennys restaurant loud and kind of dirty. Good is always way too greasy. I love 24 hour breakfast spots but I'm more of an IHOP fan.
Heather S.
Heather S.

Great food anytime but breakfast is the best. Pancakes, eggs, sandwiches, all is great and they have good service
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

Love me some Denny's. Their breakfast choices or their burgers or theirs nachos . I just love being able to go there to get some food with my family and friends on a weekend .
Cori W.
Cori W.
Marietta, OH

Cheap and good, open 24/7. Good hangover food. Really like their bacon. Go about once every 6 months. No cons you pay for what you get.
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
Fresno, CA

Boring menu. Always the same foods, but the pancakes and shakes are amazing. Always great customer service.
sue e.
sue e.

My family loves Denny's! When you want good food with a great price then this is the place to go. We love the build your own slam. Kids love all you can eat pancakes. I recommend this restaurant for all family's.
Paola C.
Paola C.
Azusa, CA

Great pancakes and great breakfast and best of all.24/7 you can eat and.enjoy every time of the day
Kelisha D.
Kelisha D.

I went to Denny's last weekend. I order the breakfast from the seasonal menu. I had the banana and short bread pieces panacakes, with hashbrown and turkey bacon. It was good to eat but not the best. I expect and adore when my breakfeast is fresh from the oven, grill whatever and everything wasnt WARM/HOT. But they're pancake puppies are good and the peanut butter milkshake is DOPE asf, very tasy!
Kirsten F.
Kirsten F.
Kitchener, Ontario

I had breakfast at Denny's once which I was in Toronto and I had an omelette there and it was actually so good! The vegetables were chopped really nice and fine and it was cooked so well!

Join Now