Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Krysta D.
Krysta D.
Leoville, SK
Food is great service is usually very fast. Love the potato bacon soup mmm love their food
MELANIE C.
MELANIE C.
Mississauga, ON
I can't lie... the only reason I really go to Denny's is for their hash-browns. They are so good when cooked properly.

Denny's has gone downhill in recent years I find and the quality of food isn't as great but I do prefer them to IHOP.

The omelettes are great at Denny's and that is what I usually eat.
Kristi P.
Kristi P.
Denny's is always hit and miss. Sometimes the food is great and sometimes it sucks; sometimes the service is great and sometimes it sucks. I pretty much only go there now if nothing else is open or if I'm craving their hash browns and then just cross my fingers that they're cooked properly that day.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Santo Domingo
Food is pretty good, my favorite are the pancakes and nachos but at least here where I live the service is pretty slow, can get to be quite annoying to a point where at times I want to go there but I end up not going because I don't feel like dealing with such a slow service.
Jordan V.
Jordan V.
Ponoka, Alberta
Denny's is my go to for when I want breakfast. Their lunch and dinner menu and food are alright, but I'd much rather have their breakfast.

I never leave Denny's still feeling hungry. The servings are pretty good, and affordable. We have Denny's in Canada, but whenever I'm in the states, my family and I still eat there aha.
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Surrey, BC
This is a good fast food restaurant open 24 hours per day. You can get breakfast all day and night which is a bonus. Always crowded but always with fast efficient service. Great when travelling and you want a real meal casually and quickly.
Corynn S.
Corynn S.
The last time I was at Denny's is for my birthday. I ordered their french toast meal and it was really good. I gotten scrambled eggs on the side and I feel that they were a bit bland? Overall the customer service was good and we did not wait for long.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Maple ridge , BC
I love Denny's! They're breakfast selections are awesome, there's so much to choose from you'll have a hard time making a decision what to get. I love their hash browns especially. I would recommend this place to others.
Vineetaa S.
Vineetaa S.
I really like the food and ambience at Denny's. Everything is really nice and clean and the food is good and priced well and tastes great and the service is also good too and I will definitely go back again and again.
Sydney J.
Sydney J.
Burlington, ON
I usually have good experiences with Denny's. Sometimes the food can be...meh... but otherwise I enjoy going. I love my breakfast food so it's a good option when you want breakfast for dinner (which happens a lot)z
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot