BY DENNY'S #30 in Dining

Rebecah J.
Kaukauna, WI
Whenever I want to eat out I always want to go to Denny's. The food is great and almost never disappoints. We tend to go once every other week and we always get the same thing every time... the nachos are a favorite of ours!
Migdalia C.
Favorite place to go after a party!! I don't want to cook and wake up to a great breakfast is a pleasure at Denny's!!
Sheryl B.
Broken Bow, OK
We just recently got reacquainted with a Dennys and fell in love all over again. We try to go to one as we can....love them
Mark C.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Open 24 hours a day. This place is amazing, I love it and I tell my friend and family about them. So good and it's affordable too, very inexpensive
Ashton M.
Watsontown, PA
Great breakfast and lunch here! I especially like their variety of breakfast items it is great!
Julissa J.
Most are open 24 hrs so sometimes I come when everything is closed especially on road trips
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Eh it's okay. Not my favorite breakfast place. Food is alright, but the service is friendly.
Jazz C.
Love the Denny's in Kingston, Ontario. It's always super clean and I go there enough that we know our waitress for the section we sit in. Their skillets are always amazing and I love the seasonal menu with the Pumpkin Pancakes...They're so good. Only thing was it gets super busy at times and we had a long wait for our food which is unusual so maybe a team had come in.
Laurah C.
London
I cannot rate this restaurant high enough! I've gone here since I was a child so for me it is also a bit nostalgic. They are priced fair enough in the area. The service is almost always exceptional! I usually grab all day breakfast here even late in the day! For me going to Denny's is always a highlight. One of my favorite date locations!
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE Denny's. There's so much to pick from, and my favorite part is that you can have breakfast, lunch, and dinner at anytime where ever you want. And you can order it online and come and pick it up to take home and eat. It's all around amazing, and the service has always been really good to.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.