BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Vanessa E.
Kokomo, IN
The best place for breakfast ever. The moons over my hammy is delish. Will go every weekend.
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Eh it's okay. Not my favorite breakfast place. Food is alright, but the service is friendly.
Tubby S.
this place is really bs, we payed 50 dollars for a whole bunch of bs i don’t wanna go back
Taylor E.
Seattle, WA
I mean it's Denny's. They've redone their menu though and it's actually surprisingly good.
Michelle V.
Galesburg, MI
They have great breakfast and coffee. I go in once and whille when I can. I like omelettes.
Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM
I think they're bit overpriced for the food, but it's a nice place for a decent breakfast.
Destiny A.
They have really good moons over my hammy. Thats like the only thing i get when i go there
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
I love the soft pancakes here, they are just so delicious, and I love their milk shakes too
Stephanie D.
Hanford, CA
Love for breakfast. Very good food and great customer service. Eat there with family a lot.
Tiffany C.
buffalo, NY
Dennys is always a go to! They serve all kinds of food all day! Plus a good kids meal menue
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.