BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Desirey G.
Pasadena , TX
I love their milkshake !!!!! Forever it will be so goood !! I love everything here there so good
Sasha W.
Denny's is bomb as fuck. Literally drunk people's paradise. So good. Keep at it Denny's . 💖💖💖💖💖💖
Laura R.
Dayton, OH
I prefer other place although I liked the sandwich but Im not sure if is here the sandwich jejeje
Fawn A.
Phoenix, AZ
Good for breakfast if you are easy. Value and dollar is king here. Go alone if you can help it.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Quality restaurant with a quality staff, some days are better than others but I'm not too picky
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
I love Denny’s I love having the option for breakfast lunch or dinner or a mixture of the 3 lol
leeannea s.
Mobile, AL
We loved their breakfast and its family oriented so grwat for the whole family and grwat prices
Cathy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I love dennys and all the options they have it's such a great family and friendly place as well
My family loves tis place. Great family dining,prices are good and the food is good. I love it
Cameron S.
Advance, NC
I love Denny's with a pafhion their pancakes are so cool you can customize them and everything
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚