Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Deserae B.
Deserae B.
Grande prairie Alberta
Me and my fiance always go to dennys for a dinner or breakfast date, its nothing special but it is.definitley my favorite
sylvia B.
sylvia B.
The food isn't always great. But it's great when your craving breakfast at like 5pm or had a drunken night and need food
nicole l.
nicole l.
Kansas City, KS
love dennys ther grand slam breakfasts are delicious..... the only thing id change is there seating has some problems
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
I love dennys food the shakes and burgers are to doe for. Literally amazing !!! Friendly and accurate service
Allison M.
Allison M.
Pompano Beach, FL
The service is always amazing and the food is great! Love the pancake poppers & the chicken quesadillas ❤❤❤
Tykayah C.
Tykayah C.
Grande Prairie
Best for breakfast, and staff always brighten my day with how friendly they are. I love there hash browns .
Nadia R.
Nadia R.
Chihuahua
Food have so much grass, but is delicius, I like the food and the fried potatos.. Is a nice place to food
Natalia A.
Natalia A.
san carlos
Ooh los desayunos bueno todo es delicioso en dennys el servicio muy bueno es delicioso me encanto
Jennelyn M.
Jennelyn M.
Sylvan Lake
Inlove their breakfast meals, eggs bacon and pancakes in the morning with my coffee makes my day.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Love the Moon's over my hammy sandwich. It's my go to every time. So tasty and juicy. Love it!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot