BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Kayla H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
Have amazing food to choose from. You can choose from both breakfast and lunch
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Dennys has always been a favorite of mines. The 2,4,6,8 menu is always awesome as well. It's a comfort spot for a date night or a great night out with some friends.
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
The food is fine when they actually have what's on the menu in stock. The prices are ok. But the service itself in my area is pretty terrible. They keep you waiting a long time even if the restaurant is practically empty. Once you order they come back out and say oh we don't have that would you like to change your order. I used to go to Denny's about once a week with friends but the terrible service in my area keeps me from returning now.
Melissa P.
I would give it no stars if I possibly could dennys was good back then now its sloppy and recently I been to three different ones in different cities and my food tasted old its so nasty I wonder what went on . they have the kids eat free with adult purchase just to stay open . I hope they close these Danny's down or make them serve fresh food
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA
Great Place But Iam Much More Into IHOP I Only Go To Dennys With My Boyfriends Family Its Not Expensive .
Yvette L.
They great breakfast but I love their chicken buffalo sandwich. Give it a try. It's spicy and tangy a really good sandwich.
Melissa G.
Butler, PA
my husband and I go there on a date! the service is awesome! my favorite item is nachos with cheese beef sourcream. we dine there once a week just to spend time together. food quality isn't too bad but its not perfect either
Paola V.
You cannot mess up breakfast and it's super fast at Dennys and it's everywhere and pretty consistant. To add it is the price of fast food so you might as well go to Dennys and get a decent meal for the price. My son is obsessed with pancakes so we would go after his soccer games and he would eat free and mine was 5$ pretty awesome!
Jessica L.
I like this place beacuse:

1. They have a really yummies plates
2. Is open 24/7
3. To have a great breakfast or brunch whit family
I love it
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
It is a nice place to eat. It is not my favorite. Most people like it and like the food. They do have some good salads.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.