Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (7)
Megan J.
Megan J.

Dennys is always a good dinner restaurant! I really enjoy their vegetable platter and veggie burger.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

Denny's has been a quick trip restaurant for our family. We have had positive and negative experiences there. I like that they offer variety on their menu throughout the year, including holiday specials, but I would like to see healthier options available as well..
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Phoenix, AZ

My kids love this place it's great for the whole family they have a wide variety of food for different dollar amounts so if your on a very tight budget you can still enjoy going out to a place like this
Joann D.
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA

I used to go to Denny's a lot when I was a kid so it has a special place in my heart. If I'm being honest though, the food is not super high quality. Although, there have been many improvements over time. Their pancakes are amazing though and their bacon is always cooked to perfection, never chewy. It's pretty standard at every Dennys, so you always know what you're going to get. It's a great place for an inexpensive breakfast with the family, big or small, and is also very kid friendly. They have a huge menu ranging from breakfast to lunch to dinner, but I highly recommended staying with breakfast.
Nora G.
Nora G.
Pompano Beach, FL

Denny's is.... what can I even say about denny's their food is the bomb . Com like literally I eat everything on the menu and my most favorite drink from you guys is your strawberry banana bliss smoothie literally the best smoothie I have ever tasted and I eat a lot so you already know Denny's is my go-to
LaToi J.
LaToi J.
Orrum, Nc

Quick food and yet so dang good. I eat here after a night at the bar or when I feel like getting something quick.
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA

When ever my dad takes me to the casino we stop at Dennys, I love there pancakes. He likes the hamburgular.
Raquel g.
Raquel g.

Denny's es un lugar muy confortable y el precio es accesible.Los pancakes son deliciosos y de buena calidad.Lo único es que hay que esperar mucho por la demanda que hay.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.

Always great food. Nearly always great service. My only complaint - when I wanted to substitute more veggies for the bread since I couldn't have the bread and they said that would be extra. Really?! Its not anymore food.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Minneapolis, MN

Great restaurant went you need something fast and you are on a round trip. It's my fist opción for breakfast.

Join Now