BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Fawn A.
Phoenix, AZ
Good for breakfast if you are easy. Value and dollar is king here. Go alone if you can help it.
Cynthia K.
Carson, CA
Love this restaurant. I go to Dennys a least 2x a month. Love the service at the location I go.
My family loves tis place. Great family dining,prices are good and the food is good. I love it
PELINUS J.
Las Vegas, NV
Love Denny’s . When my family and I use to travel Denny’s was are stop . Great delicious foods.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Quality restaurant with a quality staff, some days are better than others but I'm not too picky
Samantha K.
Thomasville, NC
Denny's has great breakfast and are decently priced. Way better than going to eat waffle house
Ashton M.
Watsontown, PA
Great breakfast and lunch here! I especially like their variety of breakfast items it is great!
Celeste M.
Cypress, CA
I love it. Best place to go when you're hungry and its late at night. Big selection on the menu
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Denny's has delicious food! They have friendly service! I enjoy eating there with my family!
Cynthia D.
El Paso, TX
Love this place. The food is great and i go ther often too. I can't get enough of this place.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.