BY DENNY'S #33 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
Lourdes R.
Portland, OR
Denny's is good restaurant 🍴 to families.we going somewhere we like going between with my family
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Love Dennys there's a new one by my work I love it anytime breakfast lol love the holiday menus.
casey M.
Modesto, CA
Go to place 24 hours a day ! All kinds of food quick and quality service! Love there breakfast !
Desirey G.
Pasadena , TX
I love their milkshake !!!!! Forever it will be so goood !! I love everything here there so good
Claudia L.
Cape Coral, FL
Love this place. Dennys have options for every one in the family. Good quality food taste great.
LieAnna P.
Salem, OR
The only reason I go to Denny's is to have a cookies and cream shake. Their shakes change lives.
Sasha W.
Denny's is bomb as fuck. Literally drunk people's paradise. So good. Keep at it Denny's . 💖💖💖💖💖💖
Mayra G.
Glendale
I like how they created the diner hours the food is good and also a good place to have breakfast
Fawn A.
Phoenix, AZ
Good for breakfast if you are easy. Value and dollar is king here. Go alone if you can help it.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Quality restaurant with a quality staff, some days are better than others but I'm not too picky
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚