Add a Photo

#38 in Dining
Photos (8)
Meagan N.
Meagan N.

Love Dennys! My favourite spot for breakfast of all time. The menu is so great, so many choices. I always find something new and delicious. The fact that I can have a home cooked feeling meal any time of the day is also pretty great.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Winnipeg

Depending on which Denny's you go to depends on the service you get goes. the food there is pretty affordable and usually pretty good. Sometimes it can be pretty awful and I really pick and choose when I allow my self to go there.
April M.
April M.
Kingston, ON

I used to love Denny's for their food portions but, over the years, the size of the plate has lessened. I still love that I can go there at any time of day and get a Grand Slam breakfast! I also love their "Kids Eat Free" option!
Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.

It is always good food and staff is really good. Food comes out fast and is always warm. The staff keeps your drinks full at all times and is very friendly. It is an easy way to have family time if you are away and need food
Theresa N.
Theresa N.
Scarborough, ON

Denny's has amazing breakfast and a home like atmosphere that always has my family coming back for more. Whether we want breakfast in the morning or for dinner, it's the brst spot to hit up for those backn and eggs cravings.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Kingston

Good food and a good price for breakfast food! Cures a hangover like a miracle. Not a fan of the prices of steaks there considering they aren't that great. Advise only going for breakfast, really. Awesome selection of juice.
Chancey V.
Chancey V.

Many available choices, even for people that are vegetarian and do not eat gluten!! The price is reasonable for how filling the dishes are. I always enjoy my time there as the service at the location I go to is really good!
deb m.
deb m.
Owen Sound, Ontario

We don't have a Denny's in our town, closest one is 2+ hours away. We try and go there when passing thru, it never disappoints. The service is always great and the food hot. It's breakfast all day long when we go there !!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Maple Ridge

I love Denny's! They're breakfast selections are awesome, there's so much to choose from you'll have a hard time making a decision what to get. I love their hash browns especially. I would recommend this place to others.
Vineetaa S.
Vineetaa S.

I really like the food and ambience at Denny's. Everything is really nice and clean and the food is good and priced well and tastes great and the service is also good too and I will definitely go back again and again.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now