Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Tasha T.
Tasha T.
Hanover, IN

Currently in Denny's as I write this! Service is a bit slow, but food is almost always very good for the price you pay. They have a rewards program, kids eat free on certain nights, meals start at $2, and free wifi/power hook up. Nice place!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

I happen to love Denny's but my husband is NOT a fan. We seem to get a rather expensive bill each time we go. I do love the all day/nigh breakfast option and the kids eat free option, even though I don't have any kiddos these days. Also like the free meal on your birthday.
Britany K.
Britany K.
Chapel Hill, TN

Denny's has delicious food! They have friendly service! I enjoy eating there with my family!
Claribel H.
Claribel H.
Sacramento, CA

I like that there are many options to choose from. I always have trouble deciding what i want. Everything is so delicious
Diana C.
Diana C.
Las Vegas, NV

Not all Denny's locations are great, I've always been a fan of this restaurant chain but lately I've been disappointed by the service.
Emma L.
Emma L.

Denny is amazing a always go to for any meal, breakfast is my fav I like the Hashbrowns
Nikki G.
Nikki G.

I LOVE their $2, $4, $6, $8 menu! They have meals. Its great that they have food for all budgets, which most restaurants don't do. And breakfast all day, you can't beat that!
Paige H.
Paige H.

Again, another restaurant i wish wasn't a hour away from me! I've only ate there maybe 3 times and it's been great every time! Wasn't to expensive and the food was great! I would go again as soon as possible
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Star City, WV

The Grand Slam is a classic meal that I have gotten a time or two (or twenty some times but who's counting, really?) The pancakes, meat, and eggs are always perfect and a great price. I rarely get anything else but when I do it's always a dessert (which is always phenomenal!)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Yerington, NV

I love dennys I go frequently and I have never been didsappinted. It is cheap and easy and they have a wide selection on their menu

Join Now