BY DENNY'S #32 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hoover, AL
Veggie skillet is amazing! They have pretty good coffee too. And I love how they are 24/7
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I like this place beacuse:

1. They have a really yummies plates
2. Is open 24/7
3. To have a great breakfast or brunch whit family
I love it
Luz C.
Luz C.
Dennys is good too I love there chicken fried steak with whole grain rice Omgosh it's mouth watering
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
This is one of those restaurants famously known for there breakfast options but I believe if I'm not wrong they also serve some lunch options as well. Definitely a family and friends place. It is sorta like a crossbreed of IHOP and Friendlys
Anabel M.
Anabel M.
I absolutely love having a good breakfast at Denny's. FIt and fare choiches are great. Service is fantastic!!!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
One of our favorite places to go as a family. Great food and pretty good prices. There is something there for everyone and just about every diet. Ours near where we live have great service. We love going there!! Totally go give them a try if you haven't.
Denny's es definitivamente mi lugar favorito para desayunar, amo sus panquecas, sus wafles, TODO me encanta Denny's
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
One word, gross. The last time I was there, my hamburger bun was soggy and sticky. I had to wash my hand after because the bun was literally stick to my fingers Never again.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
I've had a lot of mixed experiences at Denny's and I've came to the conclusion that it is really just a hit or miss thing. I did have the egg in a basket last time and it was very good. I would definitely recommend it to others! But I haven't had lunch there in a while.
Carol P.
Carol P.
Kissimmee, FL
I went to eat at Denny's with my daughter we had a great meal a great service
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot