Denny's uploaded by Alyssa L.Denny's uploaded by Sneha T.Denny's uploaded by genelyn w.See all 10 photos

BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ...Pancakes!!!! Thats all i want 2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking...Lol I'm sure it happens more o... 1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???Yes. They have the grand slam ... 3 Answers
Photos (10)
O Denny´s é com certeza um local com um grande menu para todos ficarem satisfeitos. Antes eu reclamava um pouco da qualidade da comida, porém esta melhorando com o tempo. O bom é que o preço é em conta, então fica bem legal sair com a família para curtir um almoço lá!
M L.
M L.
Good service and so many menu options. There's something for everyone. This is a good spot for when you're on the go because it's usually quick and not too expensive. Love the free pop refills, especially since they have some types of pop which aren't found elsewhere.
Paola S.
Paola S.
Yo amo comer en Denny's, es la cosa más fantástica que puedes hacer. It's delicious!!! It affordable, not si expensive. La comida es buenísima, los empleados, todos. En realidad es de los mejores restaurantes. Se los recomiendo al cien por ciento!!
April M.
April M.
Kingston , ON
I used to love Denny's for their food portions but, over the years, the size of the plate has lessened. I still love that I can go there at any time of day and get a Grand Slam breakfast! I also love their "Kids Eat Free" option!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Kingston
Good food and a good price for breakfast food! Cures a hangover like a miracle. Not a fan of the prices of steaks there considering they aren't that great. Advise only going for breakfast, really. Awesome selection of juice.
Theresa N.
Theresa N.
Scarborough, ON
Denny's has amazing breakfast and a home like atmosphere that always has my family coming back for more. Whether we want breakfast in the morning or for dinner, it's the brst spot to hit up for those backn and eggs cravings.
Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.
It is always good food and staff is really good. Food comes out fast and is always warm. The staff keeps your drinks full at all times and is very friendly. It is an easy way to have family time if you are away and need food
Chancey V.
Chancey V.
Many available choices, even for people that are vegetarian and do not eat gluten!! The price is reasonable for how filling the dishes are. I always enjoy my time there as the service at the location I go to is really good!
deb m.
deb m.
Owen Sound, Ontario
We don't have a Denny's in our town, closest one is 2+ hours away. We try and go there when passing thru, it never disappoints. The service is always great and the food hot. It's breakfast all day long when we go there !!
Angel L.
Angel L.
Great food. Most are open 24/7 or close to. Great for those late night munchies. When I travel this place is always a must stop. Great breakfast foods! Their hot breakfast skillets are to die for!! Always go here
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot