Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Theresa N.
Theresa N.
Scarborough, ON
Denny's has amazing breakfast and a home like atmosphere that always has my family coming back for more. Whether we want breakfast in the morning or for dinner, it's the brst spot to hit up for those backn and eggs cravings.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Kingston
Good food and a good price for breakfast food! Cures a hangover like a miracle. Not a fan of the prices of steaks there considering they aren't that great. Advise only going for breakfast, really. Awesome selection of juice.
Chancey V.
Chancey V.
Many available choices, even for people that are vegetarian and do not eat gluten!! The price is reasonable for how filling the dishes are. I always enjoy my time there as the service at the location I go to is really good!
deb m.
deb m.
Owen Sound, Ontario
We don't have a Denny's in our town, closest one is 2+ hours away. We try and go there when passing thru, it never disappoints. The service is always great and the food hot. It's breakfast all day long when we go there !!
Angel L.
Angel L.
Great food. Most are open 24/7 or close to. Great for those late night munchies. When I travel this place is always a must stop. Great breakfast foods! Their hot breakfast skillets are to die for!! Always go here
Vic D.
Vic D.
Very good service and amazing food!!! Good place for either family friends even a date. They're quite nice places that sometimes pairs up with movies to make special meals to promote them.
Nicole Marie R.
Nicole Marie R.
Whitby, ON
I probably go to denies like once a week. I love breakfast food. My boyfriend works nights as well so we usually go out for breakfast Alot . I love there customization options
Karla A.
Karla A.
I used to go almost every week a few years back. I loved the place. And I still do. It's an amazing place to eat and spend time with family! And above all, it's open 24 hours
Mere T.
Mere T.
Love going to dennys with family. Takes awhile before the food starts coming out. But its always open never closes and the food is good. Buffalo wings are my favs
Brier P.
Brier P.
love Denny's such a nice place for family's with kids nice staff and service with good quality food... everyone loves dennys and did I say the pricee is ok too:)
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot