BY DENNY'S #44 in Dining

Heather b.
Omg i have nothing bad to say about this restuarant yes some of them are better than others but they have such great breakfast food which i am not a huge fan of
Makeba W.
Great food.
I love to eat here, that have great food and great customer service. I would rather eat breakfast here then any other place.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Denny's is and always has been the perfect place to go eat at any time of the day or night ! I love that it could be 9pm and you could order pancakes if you wanted ! It's the ultimate diner experience and they always have one where ever you go !
Desiree S.
Moses Lake, WA
My family and I love Denny's. They have a great cheap menu from $2-$10. They also have a full menu with more expensive items. The $4 biscuits and gravy with hashbrowns are great. Their country fried steak is to die for.
Rachel D.
Hit or miss. Last one was not very clean. There prices have climbed while servings and quality didn't
Kimberly R.
Normally really quick service. Went on Christmas day for my birthday breakfast and it was so quick . my favorite dish is the zesty nachos!
Camille W.
Hands down the all around when you want an affordable breakfast, lunch or dinner for the family. Denny's has been around for years and they are still going strong. Always open and almost all the time good service. Great menu items and pretty tasty as well.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
I love near one, so I go to it all the time, but it is so good, cheap, and fast
Mary F.
Dennys has really been up their game lately with great food and great prices. they have a large selection on the menus with awesome breakfasts
Roselyn W.
Ocean Springs, MS
I think the quality of Dennys is case dependent. I have been to some really nice ones and some that look like Waffle Houses. However, we always get great service no matter what.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.