BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

Hannah W.
Hannah W.
No service no quality food but I go there a lot because it's a great place to hang out
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE
A W F U L
Dirty establishment
Awful staff and service
Food is disgusting
High prices for absolutely disgusting food
Honestly should be closed down
Went on mother's day with entire family and all of our meals were wrong and cold. Staff didn't care I have to refuse to pay and demand a full refund.
Reana O.
Reana O.
I love Denny's. I love the whole diner theme they have. The customer service isn't the best though. Sometimes it takes awhile to get our food or even have someone take our order. I get the super bird sandwich and its good. They serve coffee which my sister loves. I don't like most breakfast foods so I usually get dinner entrees but my family likes their breakfast selection. It's a nice place to eat at.
Aziza M.
Aziza M.
Durham, NC
Very good food and nice employees, they do take while but I think it's worth waiting for
Jazz C.
Jazz C.
Love the Denny's in Kingston, Ontario. It's always super clean and I go there enough that we know our waitress for the section we sit in. Their skillets are always amazing and I love the seasonal menu with the Pumpkin Pancakes...They're so good. Only thing was it gets super busy at times and we had a long wait for our food which is unusual so maybe a team had come in.
Shi C.
Shi C.
Dennys is one of my favorite restaurants! It's like getting American goodness is Canada and it's amazing. It's open 24 hours which works perfectly for those late nights. My favorite dish would have to be their nachos .. They make them so well I could eat so much!! The staff is always very friendly as well which makes it so easy to come back to again and again!!
Kerry J.
Kerry J.
Kamloops
Denny's is a great place to go out and eat at. It is affordable and has a good selection of food that everyone from kids to seniors can eat. I love that the one near me is open 24hrs. The food is usually good quality and I love the unique choices on the menu. I definately recommend Denny's to anymore looking for a good meal and a great price.
Laurah C.
Laurah C.
London
I cannot rate this restaurant high enough! I've gone here since I was a child so for me it is also a bit nostalgic. They are priced fair enough in the area. The service is almost always exceptional! I usually grab all day breakfast here even late in the day! For me going to Denny's is always a highlight. One of my favorite date locations!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE Denny's. There's so much to pick from, and my favorite part is that you can have breakfast, lunch, and dinner at anytime where ever you want. And you can order it online and come and pick it up to take home and eat. It's all around amazing, and the service has always been really good to.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
I am a breakfast fanatic! Dennys is the perfect place to go for crazy large amounts of food for hardly anything at all! I love bringing my family here and be able to let them order whatever they want, and not be crying inside at the bill after. I gotta say, the Grand Slam has my heart!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot