Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Theresa N.
Theresa N.
North York, ON

Denny's has amazing breakfast and a home like atmosphere that always has my family coming back for more. Whether we want breakfast in the morning or for dinner, it's the brst spot to hit up for those backn and eggs cravings.
Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.

It is always good food and staff is really good. Food comes out fast and is always warm. The staff keeps your drinks full at all times and is very friendly. It is an easy way to have family time if you are away and need food
Chancey V.
Chancey V.

Many available choices, even for people that are vegetarian and do not eat gluten!! The price is reasonable for how filling the dishes are. I always enjoy my time there as the service at the location I go to is really good!
deb m.
deb m.
Owen Sound, Ontario

We don't have a Denny's in our town, closest one is 2+ hours away. We try and go there when passing thru, it never disappoints. The service is always great and the food hot. It's breakfast all day long when we go there !!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Maple Ridge

I love Denny's! They're breakfast selections are awesome, there's so much to choose from you'll have a hard time making a decision what to get. I love their hash browns especially. I would recommend this place to others.
Vineetaa S.
Vineetaa S.

I really like the food and ambience at Denny's. Everything is really nice and clean and the food is good and priced well and tastes great and the service is also good too and I will definitely go back again and again.
Sydney J.
Sydney J.
Burlington, Ontario

I usually have good experiences with Denny's. Sometimes the food can be...meh... but otherwise I enjoy going. I love my breakfast food so it's a good option when you want breakfast for dinner (which happens a lot)z
Angel L.
Angel L.

Great food. Most are open 24/7 or close to. Great for those late night munchies. When I travel this place is always a must stop. Great breakfast foods! Their hot breakfast skillets are to die for!! Always go here
Alana M.
Alana M.
Edmonton

Definitely a great spot. They have a huge selection of different kinds of food so their is always something different to try. They serve breakfast all day which is what I really love. So so good. Try it!
Vic D.
Vic D.

Very good service and amazing food!!! Good place for either family friends even a date. They're quite nice places that sometimes pairs up with movies to make special meals to promote them.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now