Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (9)
Shi C.
Shi C.
Dennys is one of my favorite restaurants! It's like getting American goodness is Canada and it's amazing. It's open 24 hours which works perfectly for those late nights. My favorite dish would have to be their nachos .. They make them so well I could eat so much!! The staff is always very friendly as well which makes it so easy to come back to again and again!!
Kerry J.
Kerry J.
Kamloops
Denny's is a great place to go out and eat at. It is affordable and has a good selection of food that everyone from kids to seniors can eat. I love that the one near me is open 24hrs. The food is usually good quality and I love the unique choices on the menu. I definately recommend Denny's to anymore looking for a good meal and a great price.
Laurah C.
Laurah C.
London
I cannot rate this restaurant high enough! I've gone here since I was a child so for me it is also a bit nostalgic. They are priced fair enough in the area. The service is almost always exceptional! I usually grab all day breakfast here even late in the day! For me going to Denny's is always a highlight. One of my favorite date locations!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE Denny's. There's so much to pick from, and my favorite part is that you can have breakfast, lunch, and dinner at anytime where ever you want. And you can order it online and come and pick it up to take home and eat. It's all around amazing, and the service has always been really good to.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
I am a breakfast fanatic! Dennys is the perfect place to go for crazy large amounts of food for hardly anything at all! I love bringing my family here and be able to let them order whatever they want, and not be crying inside at the bill after. I gotta say, the Grand Slam has my heart!
O Denny´s é com certeza um local com um grande menu para todos ficarem satisfeitos. Antes eu reclamava um pouco da qualidade da comida, porém esta melhorando com o tempo. O bom é que o preço é em conta, então fica bem legal sair com a família para curtir um almoço lá!
M L.
M L.
Good service and so many menu options. There's something for everyone. This is a good spot for when you're on the go because it's usually quick and not too expensive. Love the free pop refills, especially since they have some types of pop which aren't found elsewhere.
Paola S.
Paola S.
Yo amo comer en Denny's, es la cosa más fantástica que puedes hacer. It's delicious!!! It affordable, not si expensive. La comida es buenísima, los empleados, todos. En realidad es de los mejores restaurantes. Se los recomiendo al cien por ciento!!
April M.
April M.
Kingston , ON
I used to love Denny's for their food portions but, over the years, the size of the plate has lessened. I still love that I can go there at any time of day and get a Grand Slam breakfast! I also love their "Kids Eat Free" option!
Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.
It is always good food and staff is really good. Food comes out fast and is always warm. The staff keeps your drinks full at all times and is very friendly. It is an easy way to have family time if you are away and need food
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot