Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY

LOVE LOVE LOVE Denny's. There's so much to pick from, and my favorite part is that you can have breakfast, lunch, and dinner at anytime where ever you want. And you can order it online and come and pick it up to take home and eat. It's all around amazing, and the service has always been really good to.
MELANIE C.
MELANIE C.
Mississauga, Ontario

I can't lie... the only reason I really go to Denny's is for their hash-browns. They are so good when cooked properly.

Denny's has gone downhill in recent years I find and the quality of food isn't as great but I do prefer them to IHOP.

The omelettes are great at Denny's and that is what I usually eat.
Kristi P.
Kristi P.

Denny's is always hit and miss. Sometimes the food is great and sometimes it sucks; sometimes the service is great and sometimes it sucks. I pretty much only go there now if nothing else is open or if I'm craving their hash browns and then just cross my fingers that they're cooked properly that day.
Jane Q.
Jane Q.

I love breakfast food. Denny's is the place to go when I'm craving over easy eggs any time of the day. It's a life saver when I get cravings at 2 in the morning. Although I love the convenience of Denny's, its food is greasy and does lack some flavouring. The prices make up for it though
Meghan H.
Meghan H.

I am a breakfast fanatic! Dennys is the perfect place to go for crazy large amounts of food for hardly anything at all! I love bringing my family here and be able to let them order whatever they want, and not be crying inside at the bill after. I gotta say, the Grand Slam has my heart!
M L.
M L.

Good service and so many menu options. There's something for everyone. This is a good spot for when you're on the go because it's usually quick and not too expensive. Love the free pop refills, especially since they have some types of pop which aren't found elsewhere.
O Denny´s é com certeza um local com um grande menu para todos ficarem satisfeitos. Antes eu reclamava um pouco da qualidade da comida, porém esta melhorando com o tempo. O bom é que o preço é em conta, então fica bem legal sair com a família para curtir um almoço lá!
Corynn S.
Corynn S.

The last time I was at Denny's is for my birthday. I ordered their french toast meal and it was really good. I gotten scrambled eggs on the side and I feel that they were a bit bland? Overall the customer service was good and we did not wait for long.
Paola S.
Paola S.

Yo amo comer en Denny's, es la cosa más fantástica que puedes hacer. It's delicious!!! It affordable, not si expensive. La comida es buenísima, los empleados, todos. En realidad es de los mejores restaurantes. Se los recomiendo al cien por ciento!!
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Surrey, BC, Canada

This is a good fast food restaurant open 24 hours per day. You can get breakfast all day and night which is a bonus. Always crowded but always with fast efficient service. Great when travelling and you want a real meal casually and quickly.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot