BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Jessica C.
Cheap good food. Generally good service. Breakfast options are always good. Kids eat free Tuesdays.
Brianna R.
Delicious breakfast food amd also lunch or dinner entrees great for the whole family worth the trip
Diana b.
My husband loves the food of this place are very varied and good food and the attention I also like
Giovana C.
Hollywood, FL
I ate there some times and I really love the nachos. The staff was super friendly the times I went.
Paola C.
Azusa, CA
Great pancakes and great breakfast and best of all.24/7 you can eat and.enjoy every time of the day
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
This is a great breakfast food restaurant. I love their omelet test, I usually get the meat one.
Mayra G.
Glendale
I like how they created the diner hours the food is good and also a good place to have breakfast
casey M.
Modesto, CA
Go to place 24 hours a day ! All kinds of food quick and quality service! Love there breakfast !
LieAnna P.
Salem, OR
The only reason I go to Denny's is to have a cookies and cream shake. Their shakes change lives.
Laura R.
Dayton, OH
I prefer other place although I liked the sandwich but Im not sure if is here the sandwich jejeje
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.