Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (8)
Meghan H.
Meghan H.

I am a breakfast fanatic! Dennys is the perfect place to go for crazy large amounts of food for hardly anything at all! I love bringing my family here and be able to let them order whatever they want, and not be crying inside at the bill after. I gotta say, the Grand Slam has my heart!
O Denny´s é com certeza um local com um grande menu para todos ficarem satisfeitos. Antes eu reclamava um pouco da qualidade da comida, porém esta melhorando com o tempo. O bom é que o preço é em conta, então fica bem legal sair com a família para curtir um almoço lá!
M L.
M L.

Good service and so many menu options. There's something for everyone. This is a good spot for when you're on the go because it's usually quick and not too expensive. Love the free pop refills, especially since they have some types of pop which aren't found elsewhere.
Corynn S.
Corynn S.

The last time I was at Denny's is for my birthday. I ordered their french toast meal and it was really good. I gotten scrambled eggs on the side and I feel that they were a bit bland? Overall the customer service was good and we did not wait for long.
Paola S.
Paola S.

Yo amo comer en Denny's, es la cosa más fantástica que puedes hacer. It's delicious!!! It affordable, not si expensive. La comida es buenísima, los empleados, todos. En realidad es de los mejores restaurantes. Se los recomiendo al cien por ciento!!
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Surrey, BC, Canada

This is a good fast food restaurant open 24 hours per day. You can get breakfast all day and night which is a bonus. Always crowded but always with fast efficient service. Great when travelling and you want a real meal casually and quickly.
Meagan N.
Meagan N.

Love Dennys! My favourite spot for breakfast of all time. The menu is so great, so many choices. I always find something new and delicious. The fact that I can have a home cooked feeling meal any time of the day is also pretty great.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Winnipeg

Depending on which Denny's you go to depends on the service you get goes. the food there is pretty affordable and usually pretty good. Sometimes it can be pretty awful and I really pick and choose when I allow my self to go there.
April M.
April M.
Kingston, ON

I used to love Denny's for their food portions but, over the years, the size of the plate has lessened. I still love that I can go there at any time of day and get a Grand Slam breakfast! I also love their "Kids Eat Free" option!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Kingston

Good food and a good price for breakfast food! Cures a hangover like a miracle. Not a fan of the prices of steaks there considering they aren't that great. Advise only going for breakfast, really. Awesome selection of juice.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now