Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Brooklynn T.
Brooklynn T.
Fort Walton Beach, FL

I love the 2 4 6 8 menu because I'm poor but want to sit down and eat at 2 am. Love the quesadilla burger.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.

The banana pancakes are the BOMB.COM they are HUGE I couldn't believe they made the pancakes so huge haha
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Hanford, CA

Love for breakfast. Very good food and great customer service. Eat there with family a lot.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Galesburg, MI

They have great breakfast and coffee. I go in once and whille when I can. I like omelettes.
Linda V.
Linda V.
Fresno, CA

Whenever I want to just dine in with some friends Denny's is always my go to! Depending on which Denny's you go to customer service is always first key to everything. Other than that, I love love love the skillet breakfast trays. 😊
Jazz C.
Jazz C.

Love the Denny's in Kingston, Ontario. It's always super clean and I go there enough that we know our waitress for the section we sit in. Their skillets are always amazing and I love the seasonal menu with the Pumpkin Pancakes...They're so good. Only thing was it gets super busy at times and we had a long wait for our food which is unusual so maybe a team had come in.
Shi C.
Shi C.

Dennys is one of my favorite restaurants! It's like getting American goodness is Canada and it's amazing. It's open 24 hours which works perfectly for those late nights. My favorite dish would have to be their nachos .. They make them so well I could eat so much!! The staff is always very friendly as well which makes it so easy to come back to again and again!!
Kerry J.
Kerry J.
Kamloops

Denny's is a great place to go out and eat at. It is affordable and has a good selection of food that everyone from kids to seniors can eat. I love that the one near me is open 24hrs. The food is usually good quality and I love the unique choices on the menu. I definately recommend Denny's to anymore looking for a good meal and a great price.
Laurah C.
Laurah C.
London

I cannot rate this restaurant high enough! I've gone here since I was a child so for me it is also a bit nostalgic. They are priced fair enough in the area. The service is almost always exceptional! I usually grab all day breakfast here even late in the day! For me going to Denny's is always a highlight. One of my favorite date locations!
Jordan V.
Jordan V.
Ponoka, Alberta

Denny's is my go to for when I want breakfast. Their lunch and dinner menu and food are alright, but I'd much rather have their breakfast.

I never leave Denny's still feeling hungry. The servings are pretty good, and affordable. We have Denny's in Canada, but whenever I'm in the states, my family and I still eat there aha.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now