BY DENNY'S #30 in Dining

Sheryl B.
Broken Bow, OK
We just recently got reacquainted with a Dennys and fell in love all over again. We try to go to one as we can....love them
Marlea P.
I don't go to Denny's often. It is not my first choice of places to eat. I don't really have a favorite item. I think the quality is alright. I do not go often because I am not a huge fan. I don't think I would go again.
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Awful service, atmosphere, portions, flavor. nothing about dennys is decent. I prefer ihop cocos anything but this.
Ashley G.
Las Vegas, NV
I went to Denny's a lot of times as a child and I remember loving everything on the menu.
Stormy C.
I like dennys but it wouldn't be my first choice eat dinner at. Usually employees can be forgetful and take forever to get your order and food is ok not great depending on what you order
A'miracle H.
fort wayne, IN
I love their waffles,it's fluffy and delicious but the service here in indy is kind of slow.We waited a full hour to 2 hours for a meal once other than that it has great food.
Ari C.
This restaurant has its own tumblr blog...which if you look at the blog it is just a sad joke..BUT LUCKILY FOR YOU, THE RESTAURANT IS NOT LIKE ITS BLOG. BECAUSE THIS RESTAURANT IS NOT A JOKE. THE RESTAURANT IS LIKE YOUR BEST FRIEND. IT IS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF DAY. THE FOOD IS FRESH. THE PLACE WITHIN IS CLEAN SOMETIMES IT HAS STICKY FLOORS BUT HEY!!! WE ALL HAVE OUR FLAWS. THE WAITERS ARE PRETTY COOL TOO THEY ARE USUALLY OLD..BUT THEY ARE LIKE YOUR GRANDMA SO TREAT THEM NICELY.
Lizett M.
I love the food here especially the burgers, salads, chicken soup, and breakfast. My family and I used to go there very often but now that it's more of us it a lot of money but we go every once in a while.
Gabriela P.
Homestead, FL
I always get their pancakes because they're the best and cheap its a great place to have breakfast at. Their zesty nachos are amazing.
Paige B.
Alright so the only times I really come here is late late at night, or I guess I can say early morning. I am obsessed with moons over my hammy, and their season fries. To be honest the food is pretty bomb. But not somewhere I would come frequently, just because it is comfort food and not so healthy. And also maybe not the most fresh ingredients but I still give them props because I mean it tastes pretty good. I will be going back eventually.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.