BY DENNY'S #39 in Dining

• One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to ...2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Ashley P.
I love breakfast foods. Dennys has amazing pancakes and breakfast platters And really good milkshakes.
Amy P.
$2,4,6,8 menu. That's all I have to say lol I usually get the eggs in a basket and I'm usually happy :)
Nancy M.
Santa Ana, CA
Great place I like the breakfast and the variety of selections they have very nice and attentive people
Destiny J.
Dundalk, MD
Eh ok food just. It’s a late night place to go for when your out with some friends. Go for the Nachos!!
Amethyst B.
Old Fort, TN
I love that they are open late. They always have great choices on the menu and I love their milkshakes
selena s.
Moses Lake, WA
Can i say that my local Dennys pancakes are the best so delicious! ! Great place to go with the family!
Vanessa A.
Bell, CA
I'm not a big fan of Denny's. The food isn't great and customer service is bad. It's not worth it here.
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
Excelente lugar para ir con la familia.
Buena variedad de platillos deliciosos y a excelentes precios.
Celeste v.
Reedley, CA
I like that dennys is open real late. Especially when I am craving breakfast inthe middle of the night
Miosotis B.
Lumber jack breakfast I can eat all day long. Wish they had all u can eat cause I will eat that all day
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚