BY DENNY'S #45 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Stefen M.
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
Denny's is a really great restaurant, and is very comparable to IHOP. The food is really great here and the prices are very fair as well. I come here fairly often, and they have almost nobody in there later on in the night, so you can get some peace and quiet if you like. I would recommend people to come to this restaurant in the later time of the day, simply because it's so mellow and relaxing.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Cumberland, MD
Dennys is the perfect place to go late night. Idk about other places but Denny's is the place to go in my town when you're drunk and have the munchies! Dennys is packed at 12 am at my Dennys! Good good food! Love the pancake puppies
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Melbourne Bch, FL
One of the best places if you're looking for a cheap midnight or even 3am snack. They have a menu with lower prices like a $4 quesadilla. They even have Philly cheesesteaks. So good here.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Not quite as good as IHOP! It comes in at a strong second place though. I just wish the customer service was more upbeat and friendly.
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
Atlantic City, NJ
So affordable and so tasty! My favorite are the sizzling dishes, they are all so good!
Marlen C.
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
I can't really gush over dennys. It's a good place to go. It's not my favorite spot, there's nothing spectacular. I like that it's 24/7. I'm Mexican American so I'm used to different breakfast foods. That might be it. I've had minimal bad experiences, but they've happened. Usually the service is good, just depending where you go. I like their value menu which you can get things fairly cheap.
Corey S.
Corey S.
Cape May, NJ
breakfast all day is great
love the hashbrowns they are perfectly cooked how I like them
fresh food
good quality
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Fort Riley, KS
Dennys is a great go to. Open 24hrs with any kind of food always. I love every time from dennys I've never had a bad experience with them. Also a great drunk food. And will always enjoy the endless awesomeness of them!
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Its such a great family restraint that has great food for the prices! I have always tried different foods and such but i just love their food when we go!
alyson w.
alyson w.
Cleveland, OH
Every time I go to dennys the service is horrible and it usually takes about a hour to get my food even if its not busy. They are always out of food and the food that I do get is never prepared well. I will only go here if its the last option. I can see why its so inexpensive.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot