BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Dennys has a great variety of food choices with an efficient staff to get us fed and out the door fast! For meat eating visitors I usually take them there to eat because of options. Bacon featured foods are popular! For finicky relatives on diets I take them to Denny's to avoid food wars at home. I highly recommend Dennys!
Vionna L.
Oakland, CA
Denny's is food that I want to eat when I want a cheap meal. Usually the food there doesn't fill me up. The size portions just dont seem to be enough for me, and I'm not by any means a person that takes a lot to fill up. I once tried to order poached eggs(cause its an option under the menu) and the yolk came out totally cooked and the egg was broken.
Danielle M.
What can I say, make your own burger and it's usually less expensive than the other menu options, heck yes. I'm also a huge fan of the portions of their mixed salads. The Apple chicken salad with a balsamic vinigareitte with the crunchy nuts is definitely worth a try. Overall, service and food quality is subject to location and staff.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
I'm very amazed how much they have changed and upgraded their menu choices. Its affordable and the food is pretty good. When you go there on your birthday, you get a free meal. Dont forget to bring your I.D cause they will check.ūüėĀ
LeeAnne S.
Hallettsville, TX
I can eat breakfast all day long every day so naturally I love a big breakfast and Denny's menu is perfect for my needs. The crispy hash browns are a favorite of mine. I almost wish they were a little quicker with their service but it's probably just my location.
Nina A.
We use to eat at Dennys's every other week. They have kids eat free Tuesdays and Saturdays in our area. Depending on the area the wait can be pretty long and the waitress or waiter customer service a=can be a hit or miss. We love the grand slam and skillet dishes.
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY
Denny's is great for those late nights friends when you're looking to grab a cheap meal. The 24 hour service is very convenient and the food is always so-so as expected. Coffee is weak and food is sometimes cold, but the prices are so there's not much else you could expect.
Janine E.
Love love love Dennys. Not really a breakfast food person. I do love their coffee. I always order their club sandwich with season fried and a bowl of chicken noodle soup. We go very often my kids and husband love their breakfast.
Nasyeli B.
Love the "All you can eat Pancakes" for only $4 dollars. Warning if they catch you giving any to other family member or friend they charge you $4 extra so watch out lol. I would recommend the Spicy Sriracha burger its only $9.29 and its delicious!!
Tristian M.
Oldfort, TN
Denny's oh the good ole days :). Me and my husband used to go there a lot when we first started dating. We would meet there everyday after me and him got off work. The people working there were very friendly also. They have great food. Also very generous on there portions. I love Denny's.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?ūüėö