Add a Photo

Photos (7)
AJ B.
AJ B.
Indianapolis, IN

I go to Denny's probably once every two weeks (which means it's probably the place I eat out the most). The food is great and inexpensive. The peanut butter and fudge pancakes are my favorite thing ever. Great atmosphere, great food.
Camille S.
Camille S.

Denny's is good for a quick and affordable meal. I've had some bad experiences with particular waitstaff, but I still enjoy eating here. The food's quality is okay, not the healthiest. I would recommend to friends for a quick meal.
Nikki J.
Nikki J.

I don't like Dennys as much as I like IHOP but I have been there with a few friends a couple of times. You can also order dinner at breakfast vise Versa but they still aren't better than IHOP in my opinion the food was still yummy
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Winnipeg

Depending on which Denny's you go to depends on the service you get goes. the food there is pretty affordable and usually pretty good. Sometimes it can be pretty awful and I really pick and choose when I allow my self to go there.
April M.
April M.
Kingston, Ontario, ON

I used to love Denny's for their food portions but, over the years, the size of the plate has lessened. I still love that I can go there at any time of day and get a Grand Slam breakfast! I also love their "Kids Eat Free" option!
Janine E.
Janine E.

Love love love Dennys. Not really a breakfast food person. I do love their coffee. I always order their club sandwich with season fried and a bowl of chicken noodle soup. We go very often my kids and husband love their breakfast.
Joseph R.
Joseph R.
Charlotte, NC

I feel like every time I go to Denny's it's like the ghetto IHOP lol customer service is trash and the food isn't all that great for the price . I try to avoid going to Denny's and only go if I'm dragged there lol not recommended
Brenda D.
Brenda D.

This is when I can't afford IHOP. The food is good not great. They seem to usually take to long to bring out your food but it's not pricey at all. If your looking for quantity this not the place you will not come out super full.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Lemon Grove, CA

I go to Denny's all the time and never have any complaints when I go. Often times I use a coupon when I go so I get a great discount and the food and service is great as well. Extremely affordable and well put together. Love it!
ruel g.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE

i love their it buttermilk pancakes its yummy and good for breakfast.I go there sometimes a several weeks ago.It was nice dining dish we had it.Ilove all foods from dennys.Cleanliness and good quality.i go back there sometimes.

Join Now