BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Shannon C.
Galt, CA
It's ok. I had a bad experience on my honeymoon with my husband, and our problem got fixed the next day and had our whole meal refunded. But it still stuck with me. We go still every other month or so but it's definitely not a favorite or a staple for us.
Angel F.
I have never had any good experience eating at this place. I gave it 3 times of a try and after the third time, i decided to just stop. The last time we went, there was a hair on my husband's plate, and this wasn't the first time it happened too. Also, every denny's i've dined in the servers are snobby. Rather go to waffle house or somewhere else.
kim a.
Denny's is such a nice friendly environment! They have homey foods that everyone will love and they serve breakfast and lunch all day long so you can get anything your craving at any time of the day! They also have cute little cups for kids to make it more exciting for them!
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Dennys has a great variety of food choices with an efficient staff to get us fed and out the door fast! For meat eating visitors I usually take them there to eat because of options. Bacon featured foods are popular! For finicky relatives on diets I take them to Denny's to avoid food wars at home. I highly recommend Dennys!
Alex Z.
Cocoa, FL
I've only ever had Denny's for breakfast and it has never disappointed. It's affordable and has a large menu and caters to most all tastes and dietary needs. I don't go very often but it is good to go as a treat whenever i'm in the mood for pancakes or something.
Vionna L.
Oakland, CA
Denny's is food that I want to eat when I want a cheap meal. Usually the food there doesn't fill me up. The size portions just dont seem to be enough for me, and I'm not by any means a person that takes a lot to fill up. I once tried to order poached eggs(cause its an option under the menu) and the yolk came out totally cooked and the egg was broken.
Danielle M.
What can I say, make your own burger and it's usually less expensive than the other menu options, heck yes. I'm also a huge fan of the portions of their mixed salads. The Apple chicken salad with a balsamic vinigareitte with the crunchy nuts is definitely worth a try. Overall, service and food quality is subject to location and staff.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
I'm very amazed how much they have changed and upgraded their menu choices. Its affordable and the food is pretty good. When you go there on your birthday, you get a free meal. Dont forget to bring your I.D cause they will check.😁
Krista B.
Vineland, NJ
BEST DINER EVER! Their food is AMAZING! Service is amazing ! It's incredible haw a restaurant can be so affordable and cozy and serve DELICIOUS food. I love them. Ever since I first went. Never has there been a disappointment
LeeAnne S.
Hallettsville, TX
I can eat breakfast all day long every day so naturally I love a big breakfast and Denny's menu is perfect for my needs. The crispy hash browns are a favorite of mine. I almost wish they were a little quicker with their service but it's probably just my location.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.