Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hoover, AL

Veggie skillet is amazing! They have pretty good coffee too. And I love how they are 24/7
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Breakfast food. Main deal right there. Dessert but after food of course. I don't normally go here but when I do I visit here from where I'm from cause it's close to whom I'm staying with.
Mary F.
Mary F.

Dennys has really been up their game lately with great food and great prices. they have a large selection on the menus with awesome breakfasts
Kenia R.
Kenia R.
Tooele, UT

Good family resturant it's a reliable place to go when you want a good meal with family.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA

Great family friendly place to eat, plus they are open 24 hours!!! Yummy!!!'
Mia V.
Mia V.
San Leandro, CA

The food is below my standards. Each time I go to any Denny's i order eggs and some how end up with a side of oil on top on my eggs. The quality of the food also unfortunately matches the service. Just an overall bad experience. Not likely to return.
Molly C.
Molly C.

My last visit to Denny's was in the Belle Plaine area I was on a mini staycation and me and my boyfriend went to a restaurant and the server had such big eyelashes that I thought that they would actually influenced her ability to see. I ended up purchasing the cinnamon roll pancakes they were so sweet that I didn't know how I would ever come down from the sugar high. But it was still very good.
Tristian M.
Tristian M.
Oldfort, TN

Denny's oh the good ole days :). Me and my husband used to go there a lot when we first started dating. We would meet there everyday after me and him got off work. The people working there were very friendly also. They have great food. Also very generous on there portions. I love Denny's.
Rose P.
Rose P.

I love their pancakes over IHOP! Only place I'll go to eat breakfast. Also best place to eat after partying lol.
Madysen K.
Madysen K.
Cranberry Twp, PA

Awesome for the late nights some cheap greasy food that won't always settle well later but does right now
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot