BY DENNY'S #33 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
Rose M.
Anaheim, CA
There is one across the street from us. It's cheap and they have a lot more healthy vegetarian meals now.
Alondra E.
Melrose Park, IL
If I don’t know what I want to eat, I just think of Denny’s. Food is great and it’s a go to family place!
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA
Great Place But Iam Much More Into IHOP I Only Go To Dennys With My Boyfriends Family Its Not Expensive .
selena s.
Moses Lake, WA
Can i say that my local Dennys pancakes are the best so delicious! ! Great place to go with the family!
Jessica V.
I love there service. Everyone is always nice. Very caution with our needs. Awesome food & quickly made
Miosotis B.
Lumber jack breakfast I can eat all day long. Wish they had all u can eat cause I will eat that all day
Nancy M.
Santa Ana, CA
Great place I like the breakfast and the variety of selections they have very nice and attentive people
Amethyst B.
Old Fort, TN
I love that they are open late. They always have great choices on the menu and I love their milkshakes
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
Breakfast is the bomb.com here. Can never, ever go wrong with a grand slam! It's so cheap too! Love it!
Amy P.
$2,4,6,8 menu. That's all I have to say lol I usually get the eggs in a basket and I'm usually happy :)
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚