BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
selena s.
Moses Lake, WA
Can i say that my local Dennys pancakes are the best so delicious! ! Great place to go with the family!
Alyson B.
Denny's is ok, the food kinda reminds me of a nursing home, but other than that, it is not bad at all.
Ashley P.
I love breakfast foods. Dennys has amazing pancakes and breakfast platters And really good milkshakes.
Celeste v.
Reedley, CA
I like that dennys is open real late. Especially when I am craving breakfast inthe middle of the night
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Excelente lugar para ir con la familia.
Buena variedad de platillos deliciosos y a excelentes precios.
Vanessa A.
Bell, CA
I'm not a big fan of Denny's. The food isn't great and customer service is bad. It's not worth it here.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
Breakfast is the bomb.com here. Can never, ever go wrong with a grand slam! It's so cheap too! Love it!
Destiny J.
Dundalk, MD
Eh ok food just. It’s a late night place to go for when your out with some friends. Go for the Nachos!!
Jessica V.
I love there service. Everyone is always nice. Very caution with our needs. Awesome food & quickly made
Nancy M.
Santa Ana, CA
Great place I like the breakfast and the variety of selections they have very nice and attentive people
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.