BY DENNY'S #32 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Cate W.
Cate W.
Mesa, AZ
We usually go there for breakfast. I like the build your own, I enjoyed the pumpkin pancakes last year. I was gonna go on my birthday but I didn't wanna get up early so we went out to dinner instead!
Katherine Q.
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Denny's is SO SO GOOD. It isn't too expensive and the food really fills you up. The chicken noodle soup is delicious. Honestly, everything there is delicious! Denny's is a must!!
Desirey G.
Desirey G.
Pasadena , TX
I love their milkshake !!!!! Forever it will be so goood !! I love everything here there so good
Ana C.
Ana C.
Orlando, FL
Having breakfast at Denny's I go there all the time and I left the coupons I received in the paper she usually $5 off of 30 or 20% discount which is an awesome deal I love it I love French toast over all
Mark C.
Mark C.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Open 24 hours a day. This place is amazing, I love it and I tell my friend and family about them. So good and it's affordable too, very inexpensive
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Watsontown, PA
Great breakfast and lunch here! I especially like their variety of breakfast items it is great!
Julissa J.
Julissa J.
Most are open 24 hrs so sometimes I come when everything is closed especially on road trips
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Eh it's okay. Not my favorite breakfast place. Food is alright, but the service is friendly.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
I love breakfast foods. Dennys has amazing pancakes and breakfast platters And really good milkshakes.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Shelby, NC
Love denny's. Their nachos are to die for. As is their avocado turkey burger. Prices are good for the amount of food you get as well
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot