Denny's uploaded by Alyssa L.Denny's uploaded by Sneha T.Denny's uploaded by genelyn w.See all 10 photos

BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ...Pancakes!!!! Thats all i want 2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking...Lol I'm sure it happens more o... 1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???Yes. They have the grand slam ... 3 Answers
Photos (10)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Denny's is great anytime of day or night. Nice environment. My favorite thing I get at Denny's is their nachos. A big pro is that they stay open really late. I go a couple times a month and I would go more if I wanted to.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Denny's doesn't even need a review. Everyone's been to Denny's. I love Denny's, my friend love Denny's. My local Denny's has the nicest staff I've ever met and the food is always good.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
A love Denny's is where my boyfriend took me to our first Valentine's day and also we eated so much and there food ain't expensive . I love Denny's .
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
Denny's has really great food. My favorite order would be sirloin steak with french fries. They give you good quality of food. A few cons about Denny's is you have to pay for certain refills. I often eat out at Denny's every once in awhile. Definitely would recommend to others.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
I love eating here the nachos are so yummy and the moons over my hammy omg they are just amazing! Love it there they are open 24 hours so thays also great
Giovana C.
Giovana C.
Hollywood, FL
I ate there some times and I really love the nachos. The staff was super friendly the times I went.
sapphire c.
sapphire c.
Dennys is good price not to expensive at all fast ! Good. But not the best of the best
Sharonna F.
Sharonna F.
Huntington, WV
Best breakfast I have ever eaten. And the prices are amazing and hard to beat! My family loves to go here for breakfast

Raeleen R.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
We will eat at Denny's once in a while...We eat mostly breakfast there. I usually order moons over my hammy, this is a great breakfast sandwich on toasted sourdough bread. This sandwich has scrambled eggs, ham (lots of ham) and American cheese. The eggs are juicy because of the juicy ham and of course great runny American cheese.
Holly T.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Denny's is great for those late nights friends when you're looking to grab a cheap meal. The 24 hour service is very convenient and the food is always so-so as expected. Coffee is weak and food is sometimes cold, but the prices are so there's not much else you could expect.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot