BY DENNY'S #30 in Dining

Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
we always seem to have funny memories here but the food is delicious and affordable and the quality is great
Martha c.
The one in my town sucks. The service is horrible , they always mess up on my order, charge me for things I didn't order and the food is always served cold.
My family loves tis place. Great family dining,prices are good and the food is good. I love it
Angela P.
Eastlake
Everything is decently priced. They are defiantly affordable if you are looking for a place to eat on a cheap budget. Sometimes the food is a little under cooked. For example their hash browns are not as crispy as should be. I go there about once a month and will continue to go. I would recommend this to others.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
Been going there my whole life... But we only go there for yummy breakfasts, like biscuits and gravy, my all time favorite there. And after a night on the town and feeling hungry, we always stop on by there to munch on burgers and cheese sticks!
Melissa R.
EL CENTRO , CA
Denny's is a staple. its not the best I've had, but its also not the worst. I usually get the moons over my hammy or another breakfast item.
Jessica C.
Cheap good food. Generally good service. Breakfast options are always good. Kids eat free Tuesdays.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
Food is always good and affordable, but more often than not, i've gone and dealt with rude servers, long wait times with hardly any customers in house, and very short staffing. The restaurants themselves seem to typically be a little dirty and under stocked.
Brandi J.
Madison, NC
we always go here on vacation . Kids eat free on some nights and we have 3 so its never that expensive. plus everything else on the menu is fairly cheap anyways. There food is delcious.
Janet H.
Sigel, IL
Denny's has great food plus you can eat inside or go to the drive up and take it with you. It is handy to just drive thru and get what you want. The food is good and usually always hot.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.