BY DENNY'S #45 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Eh it's okay. Not my favorite breakfast place. Food is alright, but the service is friendly.
Denise L.
Denise L.
Onalaska, Wa
Perfect late night place! Especially for brownies or pie! I love it there! The staff is amazing and the service is great!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Chula Vista, CA
Really great for breakfast! I love the grand slams which lets you make a a custom breakfast, while still having a mix of sweet and savory. Prices are pretty good, usually around $10, and I love that they give you free breakfast on your birthday, I go every year!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
I love breakfast foods. Dennys has amazing pancakes and breakfast platters And really good milkshakes.
vanesa R.
vanesa R.
Kerman, CA
I love love dennys . It my favorite place to get breakfast and dinner to. The service is always good. and the pancakes are just bomb from Dennys . Their food to is not expense.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Shelby, NC
Love denny's. Their nachos are to die for. As is their avocado turkey burger. Prices are good for the amount of food you get as well
Anita B.
Anita B.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love the pancakes here and the meals here are very good. The quality is good to eat and is worth the money
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Denny's is great. Here in Oklahoma it takes the back burner to IHOP. But for me personally I would much rather at Denny's. Great quality tasting food. Every taste fresh and made from scratch. I love everything I've tried from there
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Buckeye, AZ
I like it and good for family or if your hungry at 2 am and can't find tacos this your spot lol
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
All though the last time I went, we had horrible service and had to deal with not only a rude staff,but a very nasty rude manager! I do love their food. But our experience was a nightmare! And I don't see any of us going back any time soon.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot