BY DENNY'S

• Your favorite dish here?4 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot4 Answers
roberta p.
Albuquerque
I love this restaurant! I get a good discount for being military. Great service and good food. Decent prices.
Jamie R.
Columbus, OH
Family restaurant, very nice staff, excellent coffee, their breakfast platters are big enough to fill you up.
Niki C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Very good food great service I love breakfast so I'll eat here every day if I could plus it's close to my job
Tabitha J.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Dennys is a great one for a group that cannot choose between dinner or breakfast! I love to order the nachos
Janie M.
Fort Gay, WV
Dennys has step up their game. I have never had a breakfast as good as theirs. And their burgers are awesome.
Autumn B.
Nashville, TN
Denny's is usually my go to for a breakfast meal out, but the service is usually slower than most restaurants
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
My husband loves this place. It doesn't have to be breakfast he will go in there 3-4pm and order breakfast .
Miztle V.
When I go to dennys I always order the lumberjack...I love the flavor...
And the service are always great...
Angelica F.
Ontario, CA
Not my first choice but we go with our 3 year old daughter that likes pancakes. She loves pancakes alot!!!!
Yasmin A.
Fresno, CA
Boring menu. Always the same foods, but the pancakes and shakes are amazing. Always great customer service.
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Alexandra S.
Staff
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚