Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Tamera L.
Tamera L.
New Port Richey, FL

Denny's is amazing! They have this new 2 4 6 8 menu that has TONS of stuff on it! And you can mix and match whatever you want! I love Denny's so much, we eat there about once a week LOL!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Statesville, NC

I love Denny's! Their food is really good but I feel like with the amount of food you get at other restaurants for the same price is a better deal. If you are going out to eat alone it would be a good check but for a family I feel like you would get a better deal somewhere else. The downside to Denny's (or at least the one near me) is that it's open 24hrs. That means you get a lot of Truck drivers and creeps coming and going so as a Woman, I would rather go at brunch with someone, lol!
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
Tryon, NE

Drunk food if you've ever had it. It's got good greasy heartybfood for when you need a little boost.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hoover, AL

Veggie skillet is amazing! They have pretty good coffee too. And I love how they are 24/7
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Breakfast food. Main deal right there. Dessert but after food of course. I don't normally go here but when I do I visit here from where I'm from cause it's close to whom I'm staying with.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Valencia, PA

Dennys has really been up their game lately with great food and great prices. they have a large selection on the menus with awesome breakfasts
Kenia R.
Kenia R.
Tooele, UT

Good family resturant it's a reliable place to go when you want a good meal with family.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA

Great family friendly place to eat, plus they are open 24 hours!!! Yummy!!!'
Mia V.
Mia V.
San Leandro, CA

The food is below my standards. Each time I go to any Denny's i order eggs and some how end up with a side of oil on top on my eggs. The quality of the food also unfortunately matches the service. Just an overall bad experience. Not likely to return.
Molly C.
Molly C.

My last visit to Denny's was in the Belle Plaine area I was on a mini staycation and me and my boyfriend went to a restaurant and the server had such big eyelashes that I thought that they would actually influenced her ability to see. I ended up purchasing the cinnamon roll pancakes they were so sweet that I didn't know how I would ever come down from the sugar high. But it was still very good.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now