BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Lizzie C.
Sparks, NV
Denny’s diner is amazing!! I love that they have a variety of food! & you can order breakfast whenever ?!
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA
Great Place But Iam Much More Into IHOP I Only Go To Dennys With My Boyfriends Family Its Not Expensive .
Reina R.
Super genial estos productos 😘😍😎 me fascina todos,además es el producto de cada día de nuestras vidas 😘😍😎
Madysen K.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Awesome for the late nights some cheap greasy food that won't always settle well later but does right now
Kendal K.
Northridge, CA
Great cheap place to eat any time of day, I mostly go at like 3 in the morning when no where else is open
Shayla H.
Mount Vernon, IL
Amazing food and amazing staff. We go here alot when we go out to eat. We're usually never disappointed.
Jenny L.
The banana pancakes are the BOMB.COM they are HUGE I couldn't believe they made the pancakes so huge haha
Lisselot S.
Irving, TX
Me gusta ir a cenar o desayunar tienen mucha variedad buen servicio excelente comida realmente me encanta
Hilliary E.
Atwater
This is such a mediocre restaurant. All of them are the same and their food is just okay. Nothing special
Rose M.
Anaheim, CA
There is one across the street from us. It's cheap and they have a lot more healthy vegetarian meals now.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.