BY DENNY'S #36 in Dining

Trina I.
Love love love Denny's great affordable prices wonderful variety on the menu the 2 for $6 menu is the best
Mckyla A.
Clovis, CA
Good food lots of options good price but not good survive wish food would get there faster but nice people
Angelica F.
Ontario, CA
Not my first choice but we go with our 3 year old daughter that likes pancakes. She loves pancakes alot!!!!
Kimberly C.
Pueblo, CO
Love going to Dennys and ordering breakfast there food is so good it's one of my favorite places to eat at
Jenknee C.
Spanaway, WA
Love dennys. Good selection, breakfast,lunch or dinner at all times and definitely affordable. Fast service
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
When ever my dad takes me to the casino we stop at Dennys, I love there pancakes. He likes the hamburgular.
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ
I love their breakfast! The shanties are amazing and their omlets are to die for! Everything is very tasty
Yasmin A.
Fresno, CA
Boring menu. Always the same foods, but the pancakes and shakes are amazing. Always great customer service.
Sandi I.
Nortonville, KY
Love the 2,4,6,8 menu.
Always has a great menu
And always changing breakfast and kid cups.love going there
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA
Great Place But Iam Much More Into IHOP I Only Go To Dennys With My Boyfriends Family Its Not Expensive .
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚