BY DENNY'S #32 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Denise L.
Denise L.
Onalaska, Wa
Perfect late night place! Especially for brownies or pie! I love it there! The staff is amazing and the service is great!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Buffalo, NY
Dennys is always a go to! They serve all kinds of food all day! Plus a good kids meal menue
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Chula Vista, CA
Really great for breakfast! I love the grand slams which lets you make a a custom breakfast, while still having a mix of sweet and savory. Prices are pretty good, usually around $10, and I love that they give you free breakfast on your birthday, I go every year!
vanesa R.
vanesa R.
Kerman, CA
I love love dennys . It my favorite place to get breakfast and dinner to. The service is always good. and the pancakes are just bomb from Dennys . Their food to is not expense.
Malea B.
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
We love dennys breakfast. 24 hour breakfast places are the best to be. I generally opt for the Grand Slamwhich or Moons over my hammy. Very affordable and I've only had bad service a couple of times.
Anita B.
Anita B.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love the pancakes here and the meals here are very good. The quality is good to eat and is worth the money
CJ L.
CJ L.
Paragould, AR
Absolutely love this place. They are very nice and always the best. They really know how to make a good breakfast!!
Jackie U.
Jackie U.
San Angelo, TX
I enjoy visiting Denny's. I like that it's always open and I can have breakfast at any time of the day. I also really enjoy their value menu. However, the food is mediocre and I feel like it doesn't compare to competing breakfast restaurant chains.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Vineland, NJ
BEST DINER EVER! Their food is AMAZING! Service is amazing ! It's incredible haw a restaurant can be so affordable and cozy and serve DELICIOUS food. I love them. Ever since I first went. Never has there been a disappointment
Chennette B.
Chennette B.
The breakfast choice are so plentiful that sometimes it's hard to make a choice. The quality of the is great and the prices are even better. The amount of food for the price is well worth it. I don't go as often as I like because I don't live near one. But I go when I cam and I love it.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot