Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Bella H.
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY

I love coming to Denny's ! They have more then one thing to order. I love waffles so I'll only gongo get the waffles 😍😍 I live for those. They have a variety of food and its affordable. I recommend it!
Niki C.
Niki C.
Fuquay Varina, NC

Very good food great service I love breakfast so I'll eat here every day if I could plus it's close to my job
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Homestead, FL

I always get their pancakes because they're the best and cheap its a great place to have breakfast at. Their zesty nachos are amazing.
Sheryl B.
Sheryl B.
Broken Bow, OK

We just recently got reacquainted with a Dennys and fell in love all over again. We try to go to one as we can....love them
Migdalia C.
Migdalia C.

Favorite place to go after a party!! I don't want to cook and wake up to a great breakfast is a pleasure at Denny's!!
Rebecah J.
Rebecah J.
Kaukauna, WI

Whenever I want to eat out I always want to go to Denny's. The food is great and almost never disappoints. We tend to go once every other week and we always get the same thing every time... the nachos are a favorite of ours!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.

TEN OUT OF TEN, i am so in love with Dennys and their food is so amazing and so delicious. It is my favorite
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Topeka, KS

Oh God who doesn't like tennis they have delicious pancakes all flavors kind breakfast delicious the salads are yummy desserts for lunch dinner breakfast they have everything and I really enjoyed eating with my family and Dennis
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO

Denny's is an awesome place to go to eat. I love breakfast all day and the dishes are always so good!
Paige B.
Paige B.

Alright so the only times I really come here is late late at night, or I guess I can say early morning. I am obsessed with moons over my hammy, and their season fries. To be honest the food is pretty bomb. But not somewhere I would come frequently, just because it is comfort food and not so healthy. And also maybe not the most fresh ingredients but I still give them props because I mean it tastes pretty good. I will be going back eventually.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot