BY DENNY'S

• One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to ...2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
ASHLEY H.
Denny's has good food for decent prices. They have a wide variety and offer breakfast all day, which I love.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Can't go wrong with ordering their value grand slam breakfast, prices go from $2 - $8, their coffee is good.
Miztle V.
When I go to dennys I always order the lumberjack...I love the flavor...
And the service are always great...
muito bom os alimentos desse restaurante otimo aprovo ele excelente adoro comer nele sempre que de pra passar
Janie M.
Fort Gay, WV
Dennys has step up their game. I have never had a breakfast as good as theirs. And their burgers are awesome.
Jamie R.
Columbus, OH
Family restaurant, very nice staff, excellent coffee, their breakfast platters are big enough to fill you up.
Kaitlin H.
Homeworth, OH
Affordable, fast and delicious. This is our go to place for breakfast food. Love that it's open 24 hours too.
Autumn B.
Nashville, TN
Denny's is usually my go to for a breakfast meal out, but the service is usually slower than most restaurants
roberta p.
Albuquerque
I love this restaurant! I get a good discount for being military. Great service and good food. Decent prices.
Tabitha J.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Dennys is a great one for a group that cannot choose between dinner or breakfast! I love to order the nachos
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Alexandra S.
Staff
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚