BY DENNY'S #33 in Dining

• Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
My husband loves this place. It doesn't have to be breakfast he will go in there 3-4pm and order breakfast .
Brooke A.
TEN OUT OF TEN, i am so in love with Dennys and their food is so amazing and so delicious. It is my favorite
Willa N.
It has really good food, but it's not that special in my eyes. It's like every other fast food restaurant.
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ
I love their breakfast! The shanties are amazing and their omlets are to die for! Everything is very tasty
Angelica F.
Ontario, CA
Not my first choice but we go with our 3 year old daughter that likes pancakes. She loves pancakes alot!!!!
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
D3nnis is great to go eat at always. Difrent verity of food and tastes great always great costumer service
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Love breakfast at Denny's very affordable. My kids love their pancakes. My would definitely be the skillets
Sandi I.
Nortonville, KY
Love the 2,4,6,8 menu.
Always has a great menu
And always changing breakfast and kid cups.love going there
Brooklynn T.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I love the 2 4 6 8 menu because I'm poor but want to sit down and eat at 2 am. Love the quesadilla burger.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
Denny's has some fluffy pancakes and many options for breakfast. The eggs are made perfect with hashbrown.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚