Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL

I've had a lot of mixed experiences at Denny's and I've came to the conclusion that it is really just a hit or miss thing. I did have the egg in a basket last time and it was very good. I would definitely recommend it to others! But I haven't had lunch there in a while.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE

One word, gross. The last time I was there, my hamburger bun was soggy and sticky. I had to wash my hand after because the bun was literally stick to my fingers Never again.
Denny's es definitivamente mi lugar favorito para desayunar, amo sus panquecas, sus wafles, TODO me encanta Denny's
Kayla C.
Kayla C.

One of our favorite places to go as a family. Great food and pretty good prices. There is something there for everyone and just about every diet. Ours near where we live have great service. We love going there!! Totally go give them a try if you haven't.
Anabel M.
Anabel M.

I absolutely love having a good breakfast at Denny's. FIt and fare choiches are great. Service is fantastic!!!
Destiny M.
Destiny M.

This is one of those restaurants famously known for there breakfast options but I believe if I'm not wrong they also serve some lunch options as well. Definitely a family and friends place. It is sorta like a crossbreed of IHOP and Friendlys
Luz C.
Luz C.

Dennys is good too I love there chicken fried steak with whole grain rice Omgosh it's mouth watering
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

I like this place beacuse:

1. They have a really yummies plates
2. Is open 24/7
3. To have a great breakfast or brunch whit family
I love it
Yer V.
Yer V.

Denny's has always been my go to place to eat when I'm
craving a mid night snack or when i'm out partying and I get
hungry! They're pretty affordable for the amount of food you're getting
which is a lot to make you full! Although it's quite busy and the servers
customer service isn't as nice as I would want and expect it.
Umiri K.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

Dennys is awesome to go with friends in anytime of the day! I could go in the morning, lunch, and even I. The middle of the night! Dennys is the type of place that you could have breakfast whenever you want
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot