BY DENNY'S #29 in Dining

Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Fort Riley, KS
Dennys is a great go to. Open 24hrs with any kind of food always. I love every time from dennys I've never had a bad experience with them. Also a great drunk food. And will always enjoy the endless awesomeness of them!
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Its such a great family restraint that has great food for the prices! I have always tried different foods and such but i just love their food when we go!
alyson w.
alyson w.
Cleveland, OH
Every time I go to dennys the service is horrible and it usually takes about a hour to get my food even if its not busy. They are always out of food and the food that I do get is never prepared well. I will only go here if its the last option. I can see why its so inexpensive.
Christi B.
Christi B.
Evansville, IN
Best pancakes around! I usually love the food but the Cons would be that it is sometimes really slow service. The prices are great and the food is tasty I just wish it was cleaner and the servers were a little more attentive to the customers. I do recommend it.
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I love the variety they have form breakfast to dinner! Reasonable prices and depends at times about the service but if you don't want IHOP or Waffle House this is a good alternative!
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the new buttermilk pancakes. They taste absolutely amazing. I always order them when I go to Denny's. On top of that Denny's has a really affordable menu compared to other restaurants and the staff are always friendly, I've never had a bad experience.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Waldorf, MD
Love Denny's! My favorite food there is their nachos, so greasy and goooood!! It's a must have every time we eat there.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Buffalo, NY
Dennys is always a go to! They serve all kinds of food all day! Plus a good kids meal menue
Malea B.
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
We love dennys breakfast. 24 hour breakfast places are the best to be. I generally opt for the Grand Slamwhich or Moons over my hammy. Very affordable and I've only had bad service a couple of times.
CJ L.
CJ L.
Paragould, AR
Absolutely love this place. They are very nice and always the best. They really know how to make a good breakfast!!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.