Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Waldorf, MD

Love Denny's! My favorite food there is their nachos, so greasy and goooood!! It's a must have every time we eat there.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA

when out grocery shopping we will go here for breakfast when we escape just the two of us. prices are reaonable also
Amber L.
Amber L.

Not quite as good as IHOP! It comes in at a strong second place though. I just wish the customer service was more upbeat and friendly.
Davonda B.
Davonda B.

Depending on the location the service can range from great to racist. This is not a place we frequent often due to the rude and negative treatment by the staff. It would be great because the advertised prices seem great! However this is not a place i would recommend to my family and friends.
Yoly L.
Yoly L.
Bronx, NY

First ate at Dennis enjoyed the food customer service and the ambience. Fresh food, good portions and tasty.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
El Paso, TX

Love this place. The food is great and i go ther often too. I can't get enough of this place.
Cassidy L.
Cassidy L.
Brooklyn, NY

I LOVE DENNY'S SO SO SO MUCH. I have only been to Denny's once, and it was when I was on a tour during vacation in California (either Las Vegas or San Francisco, I don't remember). I tried their salad and I was in love! I was also amazed at how big the portion of the salad was. It certainly went beyond my expectations and I have been itching to go to Denny's again.
Krista T.
Krista T.
Carlisle, PA

Denny's is my favorite place to go for breakfast. Service is quick and the food is good. You get great serving sizes. The price is very reasonable. I haven't eaten any other meals there for quite some time, so I can't comment on them but if you're looking for someplace to go for breakfast I'd recommend them.
Cate W.
Cate W.
Mesa, AZ

We usually go there for breakfast. I like the build your own, I enjoyed the pumpkin pancakes last year. I was gonna go on my birthday but I didn't wanna get up early so we went out to dinner instead!
Astrid N.
Astrid N.

Me gusta mucho ,tiene muchas opciones de comida , esta muy rica y el servicio es bueno
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now