BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Angelica F.
Ontario, CA
Not my first choice but we go with our 3 year old daughter that likes pancakes. She loves pancakes alot!!!!
Stephany G.
Amazing food we don't go all the time but when we go there you can expect amazing food and great services.
Cara F.
Los Angeles, CA
Dennys is the bomb. I go there the most out of all restaurants! it is cheap and accomodates large groups!!
Kimberly C.
Pueblo, CO
Love going to Dennys and ordering breakfast there food is so good it's one of my favorite places to eat at
Willa N.
It has really good food, but it's not that special in my eyes. It's like every other fast food restaurant.
Jenny L.
The banana pancakes are the BOMB.COM they are HUGE I couldn't believe they made the pancakes so huge haha
Kendal K.
Northridge, CA
Great cheap place to eat any time of day, I mostly go at like 3 in the morning when no where else is open
Rose M.
Anaheim, CA
There is one across the street from us. It's cheap and they have a lot more healthy vegetarian meals now.
Madysen K.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Awesome for the late nights some cheap greasy food that won't always settle well later but does right now
Reina R.
Super genial estos productos 😘😍😎 me fascina todos,además es el producto de cada día de nuestras vidas 😘😍😎
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.