BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Janie M.
Fort Gay, WV
Dennys has step up their game. I have never had a breakfast as good as theirs. And their burgers are awesome.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
we always seem to have funny memories here but the food is delicious and affordable and the quality is great
Yoly L.
Bronx, NY
First ate at Dennis enjoyed the food customer service and the ambience. Fresh food, good portions and tasty.
Courtney H.
I love that they are open 24/7, unlike most restaurants. It's very inexpensive, but good food for the price!
muito bom os alimentos desse restaurante otimo aprovo ele excelente adoro comer nele sempre que de pra passar
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
My husband loves this place. It doesn't have to be breakfast he will go in there 3-4pm and order breakfast .
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Can't go wrong with ordering their value grand slam breakfast, prices go from $2 - $8, their coffee is good.
Lory A.
Elizabeth , NJ
this place has the best monster cheese burgers ever. It was so good and juicy and had me craving more. 10/10
Katherine C.
Minneapolis, MN
Great restaurant went you need something fast and you are on a round trip. It's my fist opción for breakfast.
Miztle V.
When I go to dennys I always order the lumberjack...I love the flavor...
And the service are always great...
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚