BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Kayla Y.
Bowie, MD
Waffles are literally my favorite thing in the world I could eat them all day long and I love their waffles
Yasmin A.
Fresno, CA
Boring menu. Always the same foods, but the pancakes and shakes are amazing. Always great customer service.
Mckyla A.
Clovis, CA
Good food lots of options good price but not good survive wish food would get there faster but nice people
Felecia T.
I like that Denny's have a build your own meal. U can change up what u want to eat. They food is reasonable
Angelica F.
Ontario, CA
Not my first choice but we go with our 3 year old daughter that likes pancakes. She loves pancakes alot!!!!
Cassandra G.
Albuquerque, NM
When having breakfast with my family I love to have breakfast at Denny's every once in a while, great food!
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ
I love their breakfast! The shanties are amazing and their omlets are to die for! Everything is very tasty
Sandi I.
Nortonville, KY
Love the 2,4,6,8 menu.
Always has a great menu
And always changing breakfast and kid cups.love going there
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
D3nnis is great to go eat at always. Difrent verity of food and tastes great always great costumer service
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
When ever my dad takes me to the casino we stop at Dennys, I love there pancakes. He likes the hamburgular.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.