BY DENNY'S #29 in Dining

Christi B.
Christi B.
Evansville, IN
Best pancakes around! I usually love the food but the Cons would be that it is sometimes really slow service. The prices are great and the food is tasty I just wish it was cleaner and the servers were a little more attentive to the customers. I do recommend it.
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I love the variety they have form breakfast to dinner! Reasonable prices and depends at times about the service but if you don't want IHOP or Waffle House this is a good alternative!
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Denny's is and always has been the perfect place to go eat at any time of the day or night ! I love that it could be 9pm and you could order pancakes if you wanted ! It's the ultimate diner experience and they always have one where ever you go !
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Waldorf, MD
Love Denny's! My favorite food there is their nachos, so greasy and goooood!! It's a must have every time we eat there.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Kennewick, WA
My family and I love Denny's. They have a great cheap menu from $2-$10. They also have a full menu with more expensive items. The $4 biscuits and gravy with hashbrowns are great. Their country fried steak is to die for.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Hit or miss. Last one was not very clean. There prices have climbed while servings and quality didn't
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Normally really quick service. Went on Christmas day for my birthday breakfast and it was so quick . my favorite dish is the zesty nachos!
Krista T.
Krista T.
Carlisle, PA
Denny's is my favorite place to go for breakfast. Service is quick and the food is good. You get great serving sizes. The price is very reasonable. I haven't eaten any other meals there for quite some time, so I can't comment on them but if you're looking for someplace to go for breakfast I'd recommend them.
kim a.
kim a.
Denny's is such a nice friendly environment! They have homey foods that everyone will love and they serve breakfast and lunch all day long so you can get anything your craving at any time of the day! They also have cute little cups for kids to make it more exciting for them!
Camille W.
Camille W.
Hands down the all around when you want an affordable breakfast, lunch or dinner for the family. Denny's has been around for years and they are still going strong. Always open and almost all the time good service. Great menu items and pretty tasty as well.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.