Add a Photo

#38 in Dining
Photos (8)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

My mom loves Denny's!! They're French toast are so good. Denny's is really good to go eat breakfast or when you want a midnight meal after going out
Jeff S.
Jeff S.
Bullhead City, AZ

Denny's is your average run of the mill casual sit down restaurant with decent food at a decent price. I have always enjoyed it each time I have been there and it doesn't break the bank thankfully. I would definately visit it again when I am in the mood.
nicky h.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL

great for a meal anytime of day. you want breakfast for dinner it's the place to go. great service and family friendly. reasonable prices for the amount of food you get. while i was pregnant with my 2nd child we frequented dennys 3 times a week because thats all i craved. love to eat there.
Angie A.
Angie A.

The food is freshly made. Taste great, waitresses are nice and helpful. They have a heart healthy menu. I enjoy the Grandslam and pancakes. Prices are decent. We go maybe once or twice a month. we like that we can sit and talk great family environment.
Jams M.
Jams M.

Dennys will always be a go-to for when I'm on a budget. You get plenty of food and of all the times I've gone to one, the service and staff were great. 24/7 ones are even better! Go at night, where it'll mostly be empty. The atmosphere is pleasant to be at when with friends or family.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA

I like the nice because you can either have pancakes or have regular food all day long
Nahir M L.
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA

Great Place But Iam Much More Into IHOP I Only Go To Dennys With My Boyfriends Family Its Not Expensive .
Yvette L.
Yvette L.

They great breakfast but I love their chicken buffalo sandwich. Give it a try. It's spicy and tangy a really good sandwich.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Butler, PA

my husband and I go there on a date! the service is awesome! my favorite item is nachos with cheese beef sourcream. we dine there once a week just to spend time together. food quality isn't too bad but its not perfect either
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA

It is a nice place to eat. It is not my favorite. Most people like it and like the food. They do have some good salads.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now