BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Brooke A.
TEN OUT OF TEN, i am so in love with Dennys and their food is so amazing and so delicious. It is my favorite
Courtney H.
I love that they are open 24/7, unlike most restaurants. It's very inexpensive, but good food for the price!
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
we always seem to have funny memories here but the food is delicious and affordable and the quality is great
Yoly L.
Bronx, NY
First ate at Dennis enjoyed the food customer service and the ambience. Fresh food, good portions and tasty.
ASHLEY H.
Denny's has good food for decent prices. They have a wide variety and offer breakfast all day, which I love.
muito bom os alimentos desse restaurante otimo aprovo ele excelente adoro comer nele sempre que de pra passar
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
My husband loves this place. It doesn't have to be breakfast he will go in there 3-4pm and order breakfast .
Miztle V.
When I go to dennys I always order the lumberjack...I love the flavor...
And the service are always great...
Janie M.
Fort Gay, WV
Dennys has step up their game. I have never had a breakfast as good as theirs. And their burgers are awesome.
Tabitha J.
Knoxville, TN
Dennys is a great one for a group that cannot choose between dinner or breakfast! I love to order the nachos
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.