BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Karen D.
Katy, TX
I️ love everything about Denny’s. No matter what time of day you go it always seems like it’s morning at Dennys
I love how it is open 24 hours the food is so good I love the steak pancakes many many dishes that are amazing
Esmeralda A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it! Cheap food that tastes great. Perfect for family Sundays or if you want breakfast in the night time.
Heather C.
Big Clifty, KY
Dennys nachos are amazing! You should try it!! I go atleast once a month to dennys and i always get the nachos!
Angie C.
Gary, TX
Food is very good! Prices are very good! You have a choice between breakfast foods or other foods at any time.
Aylin A.
Denny's is such a nice place to go with your family...especially for breakfast there breakfast is so delicious
Rikki C.
Hinesville,ga
My husband & I eat here when we take road trips! They have good food and have a lot of them by the interstates!
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
We love dennys. We can always get a decent cheap meal and it's really close to us. Usually have great service.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
I've only been to Denny's a couple times but the food and service was always great. The prices were good, too.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Can't go wrong with ordering their value grand slam breakfast, prices go from $2 - $8, their coffee is good.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚