Add a Photo

Photos (7)
christine n.
christine n.
Temple City, CA

Love Denny's for their inexpensive late night meals when I don't want to cook anything.
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
Katy, TX

My husband loves the jalapeno bacon and the pancakes have gotten better too . my kids love it too amazing prices
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Homeworth, OH

Affordable, fast and delicious. This is our go to place for breakfast food. Love that it's open 24 hours too.
Susan G.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI

Dennys is wonderful for any meal. Especially their breakfast menu the meals are so good. So many options to choose from you can't go wrong at Denny's. Good service, excellent food! Try it soon if you have never gone to one.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Richfield, UT

Great food, fun and service. They always cater to my tastes and if I want to change something they do it no problem.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Mcallen, Tx

The best place for breakfast ever. The moons over my hammy is delish. Will go every weekend.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.

Their 2, 4, 6, 8 $ meals are great for a sit in breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I got there often especially with friends. The service is decent and the environment is always clean and tidy. The food is pretty good and I always seem to bring people in for a nice meal😋
Stefen M.
Stefen M.
Riverside, CA

Denny's is a really great restaurant, and is very comparable to IHOP. The food is really great here and the prices are very fair as well. I come here fairly often, and they have almost nobody in there later on in the night, so you can get some peace and quiet if you like. I would recommend people to come to this restaurant in the later time of the day, simply because it's so mellow and relaxing.
Vionna L.
Vionna L.
Oakland, CA

Denny's is food that I want to eat when I want a cheap meal. Usually the food there doesn't fill me up. The size portions just dont seem to be enough for me, and I'm not by any means a person that takes a lot to fill up. I once tried to order poached eggs(cause its an option under the menu) and the yolk came out totally cooked and the egg was broken.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO

Open 24 hours, menus are the same at every location. Decent price. The food isn't good or bad. It's a great breakfast location, but not my go to for a place to go when I want something nice.

Join Now