BY DENNY'S #32 in Dining

Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Melbourne Bch, FL
One of the best places if you're looking for a cheap midnight or even 3am snack. They have a menu with lower prices like a $4 quesadilla. They even have Philly cheesesteaks. So good here.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Not quite as good as IHOP! It comes in at a strong second place though. I just wish the customer service was more upbeat and friendly.
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
Atlantic City, NJ
So affordable and so tasty! My favorite are the sizzling dishes, they are all so good!
Marlen C.
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
I can't really gush over dennys. It's a good place to go. It's not my favorite spot, there's nothing spectacular. I like that it's 24/7. I'm Mexican American so I'm used to different breakfast foods. That might be it. I've had minimal bad experiences, but they've happened. Usually the service is good, just depending where you go. I like their value menu which you can get things fairly cheap.
Makeba W.
Makeba W.
Great food.
I love to eat here, that have great food and great customer service. I would rather eat breakfast here then any other place.
Corey S.
Corey S.
Cape May, NJ
breakfast all day is great
love the hashbrowns they are perfectly cooked how I like them
fresh food
good quality
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Fort Riley, KS
Dennys is a great go to. Open 24hrs with any kind of food always. I love every time from dennys I've never had a bad experience with them. Also a great drunk food. And will always enjoy the endless awesomeness of them!
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Its such a great family restraint that has great food for the prices! I have always tried different foods and such but i just love their food when we go!
alyson w.
alyson w.
Cleveland, OH
Every time I go to dennys the service is horrible and it usually takes about a hour to get my food even if its not busy. They are always out of food and the food that I do get is never prepared well. I will only go here if its the last option. I can see why its so inexpensive.
Christi B.
Christi B.
Evansville, IN
Best pancakes around! I usually love the food but the Cons would be that it is sometimes really slow service. The prices are great and the food is tasty I just wish it was cleaner and the servers were a little more attentive to the customers. I do recommend it.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.