BY DENNY'S #44 in Dining

Ashle A.
Providence , RI
One of the many things I love about Dennys is they have a breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu that you can order from all throughout the day. If I want something off the dinner menu at breakfast I can get it and vise versa. Denny is very reasonable with their prices. One of my fav restaurants!
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Love Denny's love build your own grand slam. Love there grits and home fries. Service is slower but I love the24/7 and a very friendly waitstaff. Good honest consistent food
Eliangy R.
THE BEST BREAKFAST PLACE IN THE WORLD. Every single option in their breakfast menu is to die for, wouldn't change a thing!
Alyson B.
Denny's is ok, the food kinda reminds me of a nursing home, but other than that, it is not bad at all.
Dawn J.
Dixon, CA
The staff at Denny's in Dixon Ca has gone above and beyond for me and my employees so many times! They are the best in the town
Hannah H.
I just ate breakfast from here this morning! Great range of food options and nice family environment
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
My mom and dads favorite breakfast restaurant. Anything and everything I have tried at Denny's is amazingly good. I love the breakfast sandwiches they offer and the strawberry lemonade is also my favorite.
Odessa T.
Denny that great and affordable. It's definitely a place to go if you're taking a big group of people. The service is always fast and friendly. And they have many different food options including breakfast lunch and dinner items.
lizbeth r.
I lime their food but its always too pack. When you ask for something they say ok and 39 minutes later they bring to you once your finished
Yacky D.
Denny's is Denny's 24 hour blessing. Mostly American food and all that stuff
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.