Add a Photo

#42 in Dining
Photos (8)
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

I would give it no stars if I possibly could dennys was good back then now its sloppy and recently I been to three different ones in different cities and my food tasted old its so nasty I wonder what went on . they have the kids eat free with adult purchase just to stay open . I hope they close these Danny's down or make them serve fresh food
vanessa h.
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA

The food is fine when they actually have what's on the menu in stock. The prices are ok. But the service itself in my area is pretty terrible. They keep you waiting a long time even if the restaurant is practically empty. Once you order they come back out and say oh we don't have that would you like to change your order. I used to go to Denny's about once a week with friends but the terrible service in my area keeps me from returning now.
lizz c.
lizz c.

One of my absolute favorite places!! Delicious food, good atmosphere and very affordable i especially lilove dennys when traveling
I love Denny's. I've always loved going there. I really wish they bring one back in my town.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood, WA

Great place to go when you want breakfast for dinner. I love Denneys and there's no replacing it. It's one of those places that you can always depend on being open. I love to go there for breakfast of for milk shakes or sundaes.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

Denny's is a great place to dine. Great food, great service, always fresh! I appreciate that they serve breakfast around the clock and the prices are great! A great restaurant all around I definitely recommend, They also serve lunches and dinner platter although I am a breakfast lover.
Morissa B.
Morissa B.
Oakland, CA

Everything I have ever eaten at Denny's is amazing! There is just something about the smell of Dennys French toast. It's always so fluffy and tasty and the price is always right. The grand slam is always a go to.
Dakota R.
Dakota R.

Honestly, ew. My family went there on Christmas Day because everywhere else was full or closed. When we got there, there was a line out the door. I also noticed they only got a conditional pass. Our waitress smelled of cigarettes and service was slow. Food was cold and nasty. That being said, I know our Denny's is on the worse side and they can be better. But they are great for kids so a star for that!
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Grottoes, VA

Love the pancakes at Dennys and they always get your order right! It's always a fun outing with the family. Love the creative child cup ideas also!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Love their 2,4,6,8 menu. It's easy to find my family if 6 for a decent price using the kids menu and the cheaper menu meals. Love there food.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot