BY DENNY'S #30 in Dining

Linda V.
Fresno, CA
Whenever I want to just dine in with some friends Denny's is always my go to! Depending on which Denny's you go to customer service is always first key to everything. Other than that, I love love love the skillet breakfast trays. 😊
Michelle V.
Galesburg, MI
They have great breakfast and coffee. I go in once and whille when I can. I like omelettes.
Stephanie D.
Hanford, CA
Love for breakfast. Very good food and great customer service. Eat there with family a lot.
Brooklynn T.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I love the 2 4 6 8 menu because I'm poor but want to sit down and eat at 2 am. Love the quesadilla burger.
Madysen K.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Awesome for the late nights some cheap greasy food that won't always settle well later but does right now
Rose P.
I love their pancakes over IHOP! Only place I'll go to eat breakfast. Also best place to eat after partying lol.
Tristian M.
Oldfort, TN
Denny's oh the good ole days :). Me and my husband used to go there a lot when we first started dating. We would meet there everyday after me and him got off work. The people working there were very friendly also. They have great food. Also very generous on there portions. I love Denny's.
Molly C.
My last visit to Denny's was in the Belle Plaine area I was on a mini staycation and me and my boyfriend went to a restaurant and the server had such big eyelashes that I thought that they would actually influenced her ability to see. I ended up purchasing the cinnamon roll pancakes they were so sweet that I didn't know how I would ever come down from the sugar high. But it was still very good.
Mia V.
San Leandro, CA
The food is below my standards. Each time I go to any Denny's i order eggs and some how end up with a side of oil on top on my eggs. The quality of the food also unfortunately matches the service. Just an overall bad experience. Not likely to return.
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA
Great family friendly place to eat, plus they are open 24 hours!!! Yummy!!!'
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.