Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (7)
Eliangy R.
Eliangy R.

THE BEST BREAKFAST PLACE IN THE WORLD. Every single option in their breakfast menu is to die for, wouldn't change a thing!
Jill R.
Jill R.
Bristol, CT

Love Denny's love build your own grand slam. Love there grits and home fries. Service is slower but I love the24/7 and a very friendly waitstaff. Good honest consistent food
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA

I love the soft pancakes here, they are just so delicious, and I love their milk shakes too
Daisy S.
Daisy S.
Waco, TX

It's similar to IHOP , I mean of course it's have different prices and menu .
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold, NJ

I love Dennys! They have the best pancakes and milkshakes. It is very affordable, and the food is amazing. I also love their turkey sandwiches. If you are looking for a restaurant that is fun and inexpensive, go to Denny's. you will not regret it!
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI

One of the many things I love about Dennys is they have a breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu that you can order from all throughout the day. If I want something off the dinner menu at breakfast I can get it and vise versa. Denny is very reasonable with their prices. One of my fav restaurants!
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
W Hollywood, CA

Denny's has everything: breakfast, steak, milkshakes, free wifi... you name it! I used to come to Denny's all the time with study groups in college. They always let us stay as long as we wanted, and would keep the coffee coming. Highly recommend, especially to college kids on a budget during finals week!
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love it! Cheap food that tastes great. Perfect for family Sundays or if you want breakfast in the night time.
shaniqua g.
shaniqua g.

I love buying the French toast here! They are just so soft and warm and just so good!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
San Diego, CA

My go to food late at night Denny's never lets you down. It isn't the best food in the world, but it is certainly satisfying when you are starving. Excellent place for comfort food.

Join Now