BY DENNY'S #45 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Diandra S.
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Dennys is good depends on which one you go to. Its affordable, try their avocado chicken salad!! Their chocolate pb shake is also really good
Dana M.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
We went here on vacation in Pigeon Forge. Our waitress was so kind. Our food was great. The restaurant was clean with a nice setup. Great Location. Good prices. Would recommend.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I really like this place. It's nice that they serve breakfast all day long! They have a nice variety for breakfast food!
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
I use to love eating at Denny's after a night out. Lately it's seems to be over priced and quality of food has declined a great deal. I use to go once or twice a month. With the price raising and food quality down, I have stopped going all together.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Dennys is a classic! It's affordable but good quality! I love a good grand slam, or their amazing pancake options. I go to Denny's about twice a month if I'm craving a warm breakfast or a late night snack like their nachos
Anastasia N.
Anastasia N.
San Jose, CA
My Sunday ritual can't go wrong the price is great the food is great whether you're in the mood for breakfast lunch or dinner this is a must try especially for larger families I feel like it's definitely manageable price wise
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Spring Run, PA
Fairly good restaurant. I come here so often although the one I usually go to sometimes gives me the food cold.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Valencia , CA
denny's new pancakes are EVERYTHING. I was promised tastier, fluffier, better pancakes and all of these are true! I was so impressed by the improved quality of the fluffy pieces of heaven in my mouth.
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL
Burgers are good, tbone steak is good, salads are good, fries are delish. I honestly go here for dinner. Dennys is not only a breakfast place.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
Denny's is not like it used to be. I used to love going here, but times have changed. Sometimes you get luck and get a good one!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot