Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Clarendon Hls, IL
Not the healthiest, but, you can make it healthier by making changes to your meal. The Tilapia Ranchero with sauteed zucchini and squash and whole grain rice is what I usually get and I don't get the bread. It's not a bad restaurant if you're budget minded.
Joey H.
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
Breakfast any time of the day, any day of the year, any way you like it? Yes please! There's all kinds of things to strike your fancy on the menu, but to be honest I've only ever had breakfast foods from here. Light fluffy pancakes, or waffles and eggs any way you'd like to have them.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
I always find Dennys restaurant loud and kind of dirty. Good is always way too greasy. I love 24 hour breakfast spots but I'm more of an IHOP fan.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Great food anytime but breakfast is the best. Pancakes, eggs, sandwiches, all is great and they have good service
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny
Love me some Denny's. Their breakfast choices or their burgers or theirs nachos . I just love being able to go there to get some food with my family and friends on a weekend .
Cori W.
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
Cheap and good, open 24/7. Good hangover food. Really like their bacon. Go about once every 6 months. No cons you pay for what you get.
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
Fresno, CA
Boring menu. Always the same foods, but the pancakes and shakes are amazing. Always great customer service.
sue e.
sue e.
My family loves Denny's! When you want good food with a great price then this is the place to go. We love the build your own slam. Kids love all you can eat pancakes. I recommend this restaurant for all family's.
Paola C.
Paola C.
Azusa, CA
Great pancakes and great breakfast and best of all.24/7 you can eat and.enjoy every time of the day
muito bom os alimentos desse restaurante otimo aprovo ele excelente adoro comer nele sempre que de pra passar
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot