BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
We love dennys. We can always get a decent cheap meal and it's really close to us. Usually have great service.
KELSEY F.
Waco, TX
Used to go every single morning after work with co-workers. Love their chicken fried steak! & mashed potatoes!
Esmeralda A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it! Cheap food that tastes great. Perfect for family Sundays or if you want breakfast in the night time.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Excelente!!
Toda su comida muy rica y una gran variedad

Buen ambiente para ir con toda la familia y no es caro
Anabel M.
I absolutely love having a good breakfast at Denny's. FIt and fare choiches are great. Service is fantastic!!!
Hannah P.
Spring Run, PA
Fairly good restaurant. I come here so often although the one I usually go to sometimes gives me the food cold.
Mary H.
Always have good food & great service. When something goes bad in are food they make sure we get what we want.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
It's a good place to have dinner, I love the hamburger it's greasy and yummy! A little bit pricey but worth it
Angie C.
Gary, TX
Food is very good! Prices are very good! You have a choice between breakfast foods or other foods at any time.
Heather C.
Big Clifty, KY
Dennys nachos are amazing! You should try it!! I go atleast once a month to dennys and i always get the nachos!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.