Add a Photo

Yacky D.

Denny's is Denny's 24 hour blessing. Mostly American food and all that stuff
lizbeth r.
lizbeth r.

I lime their food but its always too pack. When you ask for something they say ok and 39 minutes later they bring to you once your finished
Allura N.
Allura N.

10/10 food perfect for a hangover or while still drunk at 3 am with friends.
Odessa T.
Odessa T.

Denny that great and affordable. It's definitely a place to go if you're taking a big group of people. The service is always fast and friendly. And they have many different food options including breakfast lunch and dinner items.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

The food is good, the place is clean, and the customer service is wonderful.

The presentation of the dishes gives a desire to eat. Has a terrace area and one crossed out, it is also open 24 hours, I've only gone twice but will definitely go back again
Selena G.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA

My mom and dads favorite breakfast restaurant. Anything and everything I have tried at Denny's is amazingly good. I love the breakfast sandwiches they offer and the strawberry lemonade is also my favorite.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.

I just ate breakfast from here this morning! Great range of food options and nice family environment
Dawn J.
Dawn J.
Dixon, CA

The staff at Denny's in Dixon Ca has gone above and beyond for me and my employees so many times! They are the best in the town
Kristine L.
Kristine L.

Dennys has the best servers and food! I always like to get a cup of soup when I go there because all of their soups are so good and fresh. 😋
Alyson B.
Alyson B.

Denny's is ok, the food kinda reminds me of a nursing home, but other than that, it is not bad at all.

Join Now