Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Mareya L.
Mareya L.
Long Beach, CA

I came here at 12am with some friends because we were craving pancakes. The breakfast here is always satisfying!
Diana b.
Diana b.

My husband loves the food of this place are very varied and good food and the attention I also like
Massiel R.
Massiel R.
Doral, FL

Denny's is my favorite restaurant when i want a good breakfast or when i want to eat a good hamburger. They has good prices and they are open during 24h. You will love it!
Bettie W.
Bettie W.

My family likes to go to Dennys. The kids like to get there new kids cups and they like to order. Dennys has a lot of choices for the picks to pick from the menu. While the kids wait for there food. They can color and play word games and activities. The kids are never bord.
Rikki C.
Rikki C.
Hinesville, GA

My husband & I eat here when we take road trips! They have good food and have a lot of them by the interstates!
Nasyeli B.
Nasyeli B.

Love the "All you can eat Pancakes" for only $4 dollars. Warning if they catch you giving any to other family member or friend they charge you $4 extra so watch out lol. I would recommend the Spicy Sriracha burger its only $9.29 and its delicious!!
Amber B.
Amber B.

I love when they have jalapeno bacon on the menu! The service we receive is always great and the food delicious. If there is a mistake they will fix it without a fuss.
Amelia B.
Amelia B.

Probably my favourite franchise diner. Love the entire menu for its wide variety of options. Everything is delicious. The serving sizes are fulling and rhe price is great; definitely value for money.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Marietta, OH

Good dining out when you are leaving a bar drunk food late at night when you are in college or cheap breakfast early in the morning with family. Cheap and tasty and can span all ages lol.
Kelley d.
Kelley d.

I used to love going to this place but lately I have not gone there in a very long time. The food is still OK matter of fact I really do enjoy the food but it's the customer service at the local one that I really dislike.

Join Now