BY DENNY'S #44 in Dining

Sarah C.
I really like this place. It's nice that they serve breakfast all day long! They have a nice variety for breakfast food!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I use to love eating at Denny's after a night out. Lately it's seems to be over priced and quality of food has declined a great deal. I use to go once or twice a month. With the price raising and food quality down, I have stopped going all together.
Tina M.
Dennys is a classic! It's affordable but good quality! I love a good grand slam, or their amazing pancake options. I go to Denny's about twice a month if I'm craving a warm breakfast or a late night snack like their nachos
Anastasia N.
San Jose, CA
My Sunday ritual can't go wrong the price is great the food is great whether you're in the mood for breakfast lunch or dinner this is a must try especially for larger families I feel like it's definitely manageable price wise
Hannah P.
Spring Run, PA
Fairly good restaurant. I come here so often although the one I usually go to sometimes gives me the food cold.
Dani H.
Irvine, CA
denny's new pancakes are EVERYTHING. I was promised tastier, fluffier, better pancakes and all of these are true! I was so impressed by the improved quality of the fluffy pieces of heaven in my mouth.
Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL
Burgers are good, tbone steak is good, salads are good, fries are delish. I honestly go here for dinner. Dennys is not only a breakfast place.
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
Denny's is not like it used to be. I used to love going here, but times have changed. Sometimes you get luck and get a good one!
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
we always seem to have funny memories here but the food is delicious and affordable and the quality is great
Martha c.
The one in my town sucks. The service is horrible , they always mess up on my order, charge me for things I didn't order and the food is always served cold.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.