BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Erica R.
Ukiah, CA
Denny's is good we have one in town we go to it often we haven't had very many issues it's a good sit-down place
Roxann R.
club sandwiches as sooo good in here.. if you havent tried them i dont know what you are waiting for. its a must
Whitney B.
Dennys has great quality food for a low price. I love coming here when I want a quick cheap but satisfying meal.
Earlisha L.
I like Denny's because you can go their anytime of the day and enjoy their food. my favorite item are the nachos
Amy N.
Depew, NY
We eat here alot for breakfast. There breakfast food is great and they offer a free grand slam on your birthday!
Ebony G.
Katy, TX
My husband loves the jalapeno bacon and the pancakes have gotten better too . my kids love it too amazing prices
Irene R.
Sacramento, CA
Love the pancakes here...its a good breakfast spot and the cool part is yu can get breakfast anytime of the day!!
LaToi J.
Orrum, NC
Quick food and yet so dang good. I eat here after a night at the bar or when I feel like getting something quick.
Evan D.
Greenville, SC
Dennys new pancakes are AMAZING!!! You have to try them. i also LOVE their pancake puppies and their tater tots.
Daniela V.
They have great food! My favorite is their breakfast, and the workers are very friendly. ūüėä
Great food service. ūüėä
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?ūüėö