Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA

Late night eats is what this place is for. Pancakes and coffee are great when you're too lazy to make yourself. Don't expect the food to be too good. You get what you pay for here and that's not much.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.

Dennys might not be the gourmet restaurant but their prices are cheap and you get a lot of food for your money. Open 24 hours so a late night pancake run isn't out of the question.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL

The food is pretty good here and it's very affordable. But The service isn't the greatest, we usually have to wait a very long time for our food to arrive at any dennys we go to.
Lu N.
Lu N.

We love Denny's, we always go in long trips and we always are looking for a Denny's on the way, the food is awesome, the waitress is always nice and friendly, it is one of our favorite restaurant, 100% affordable, I recommend it!
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Los Angeles, CA

Can always get myself pancakes here even when I'm broke from how inexpensive they are. The only downside is the wait time.
Dana O.
Dana O.

I went to Denny's a few times and their food is really great. Nothing is overcooked and it's just really good. It's also not very expensive. However, I once ordered a breakfast meal with blackberries and it was...well, not the best.
Terrie E.
Terrie E.
Muldrow, OK

I was in Alabama and decided to stop and eat at Dennys, they have the sweetest people working and their pancakes are SOOOO good. The strawberries and cream stole my heart! Best place ever!
alyson w.
alyson w.
Cleveland, OH

Every time I go to dennys the service is horrible and it usually takes about a hour to get my food even if its not busy. They are always out of food and the food that I do get is never prepared well. I will only go here if its the last option. I can see why its so inexpensive.
Martha D.
Martha D.
Patterson California

Love this place for a not so crazy fat dinner, the food it's pretty delicious, definitely recommend for a non planned dinner
Diana G.
Diana G.
Edinburg, TX

My boyfriend really loves this place especially breakfast at night. We usually go at night and we eat breakfast. I love this place cause it's open 24/7 which is really good when you want to eat at 3 or 4 in the morning.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot