BY DENNY'S #32 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
El Paso, TX
Love this place. The food is great and i go ther often too. I can't get enough of this place.
Yoly L.
Yoly L.
Bronx, NY
First ate at Dennis enjoyed the food customer service and the ambience. Fresh food, good portions and tasty.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Columbus, OH
Family restaurant, very nice staff, excellent coffee, their breakfast platters are big enough to fill you up.
Davonda B.
Davonda B.
Depending on the location the service can range from great to racist. This is not a place we frequent often due to the rude and negative treatment by the staff. It would be great because the advertised prices seem great! However this is not a place i would recommend to my family and friends.
Gianna C.
Gianna C.
Albany, NY
Denny's is... well, Denny's is Denny's. Average and inexpensive breakfast dinner food served by college students who do not want to be there. Skip the lunch food and go straight for the pancakes, they do them very well. Plus they recently started advertising using "real" eggs...
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Always enjoyed going to Denny's! Kind of prefer it over IHOP, their specials offer delicious food and employees are always nice and keep restaurant looking clean
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
when out grocery shopping we will go here for breakfast when we escape just the two of us. prices are reaonable also
Yeni M.
Yeni M.
Blythe, CA
The food is delicious and I love their shakes! Especially the chocolate one. People are always friendly. And food is always served hot.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Glendale
I like how they created the diner hours the food is good and also a good place to have breakfast
Erika L.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
Favorite diner to go to. I can get a good meal and coffee when I'm out of town. The waiters always make me feel welcome, like I'm in the neighborhood restaurant where everyone's a friend. I would recommend!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot