BY DENNY'S #30 in Dining

Tiffany C.
Buffalo, NY
Dennys is always a go to! They serve all kinds of food all day! Plus a good kids meal menue
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
We love dennys breakfast. 24 hour breakfast places are the best to be. I generally opt for the Grand Slamwhich or Moons over my hammy. Very affordable and I've only had bad service a couple of times.
CJ L.
Paragould, AR
Absolutely love this place. They are very nice and always the best. They really know how to make a good breakfast!!
Jackie U.
San Angelo, TX
I enjoy visiting Denny's. I like that it's always open and I can have breakfast at any time of the day. I also really enjoy their value menu. However, the food is mediocre and I feel like it doesn't compare to competing breakfast restaurant chains.
Krista B.
Vineland, NJ
BEST DINER EVER! Their food is AMAZING! Service is amazing ! It's incredible haw a restaurant can be so affordable and cozy and serve DELICIOUS food. I love them. Ever since I first went. Never has there been a disappointment
Chennette B.
The breakfast choice are so plentiful that sometimes it's hard to make a choice. The quality of the is great and the prices are even better. The amount of food for the price is well worth it. I don't go as often as I like because I don't live near one. But I go when I cam and I love it.
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Denny's is SO SO GOOD. It isn't too expensive and the food really fills you up. The chicken noodle soup is delicious. Honestly, everything there is delicious! Denny's is a must!!
Desirey G.
Pasadena , TX
I love their milkshake !!!!! Forever it will be so goood !! I love everything here there so good
Ana C.
Orlando, FL
Having breakfast at Denny's I go there all the time and I left the coupons I received in the paper she usually $5 off of 30 or 20% discount which is an awesome deal I love it I love French toast over all
Ashley P.
I love breakfast foods. Dennys has amazing pancakes and breakfast platters And really good milkshakes.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.