BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Eh it's okay. Not my favorite breakfast place. Food is alright, but the service is friendly.
Janell D.
Janell D.
Love how late this place closes
Love the prices
Love the 123 prices
Love the environment
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
I love breakfast foods. Dennys has amazing pancakes and breakfast platters And really good milkshakes.
Arely M.
Arely M.
Phoenix, AZ
I was here with a couple of friends to get some breakfast a while back. We had great customer service and they were all pretty friendly. The food took about 30 minutes to get to the table but considering that it was about 12 people it was understanding. Everyone enjoyed their dish and left with a happy tummy.
I eat here every Sunday. I love their food. It looks like the picture. It does get pack when I go thats a con. And a con would be that sometimes the food does take a long time.
Amethyst B.
Amethyst B.
Old Fort, TN
I love that they are open late. They always have great choices on the menu and I love their milkshakes
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Their Santa Fe skillet and their peanut butter pancakes breakfast is delicious ( they should add 2 more sausages or bacon to the meal). Service? Depends on the location. Quality food? Very good. I go on a regular basis
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Buckeye, AZ
I like it and good for family or if your hungry at 2 am and can't find tacos this your spot lol
Erica M.
Erica M.
Berkeley Springs, WV
My son is Autistic and is very picky about food. He loves to eat here because he says they have the best burgers. Trust me as a parent if your child will pick any place over McDonald's than they must be doing something right.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
All though the last time I went, we had horrible service and had to deal with not only a rude staff,but a very nasty rude manager! I do love their food. But our experience was a nightmare! And I don't see any of us going back any time soon.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot