BY DENNY'S #32 in Dining

Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Los Angeles, CA
Can always get myself pancakes here even when I'm broke from how inexpensive they are. The only downside is the wait time.
Terrie E.
Terrie E.
Muldrow, OK
I was in Alabama and decided to stop and eat at Dennys, they have the sweetest people working and their pancakes are SOOOO good. The strawberries and cream stole my heart! Best place ever!
Martha D.
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
Love this place for a not so crazy fat dinner, the food it's pretty delicious, definitely recommend for a non planned dinner
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Love their pancakes. Theyre open on some holidays too (like christmas) Great atmosphere and friendly workers, It isnt that expensive here but it isnt as cheap as fastfood. But they have greatfood. Yeah id go here again and again. They have really great pancakes!
Jemma B.
Jemma B.
URBANA, Illinois
As a Brit living abroad the sheer variety of delicious breakfast food on offer never ceases to amaze me! Absolutely delicious food every time and quick and easy coffee refills: a perfect breakfast every time.
Miosotis B.
Miosotis B.
Lumber jack breakfast I can eat all day long. Wish they had all u can eat cause I will eat that all day
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
I'm a picky eater. I can' pick what I like with out feeling like I will be charged for every little item. .The quality comes and goes depending on how busy they are. Once or twice a month I visit a location
Amethyst B.
Amethyst B.
Old Fort, TN
I love that they are open late. They always have great choices on the menu and I love their milkshakes
Cassidy L.
Cassidy L.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE DENNY'S SO SO SO MUCH. I have only been to Denny's once, and it was when I was on a tour during vacation in California (either Las Vegas or San Francisco, I don't remember). I tried their salad and I was in love! I was also amazed at how big the portion of the salad was. It certainly went beyond my expectations and I have been itching to go to Denny's again.
Arely M.
Arely M.
Phoenix, AZ
I was here with a couple of friends to get some breakfast a while back. We had great customer service and they were all pretty friendly. The food took about 30 minutes to get to the table but considering that it was about 12 people it was understanding. Everyone enjoyed their dish and left with a happy tummy.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.