BY DENNY'S #33 in Dining

• Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Awful service, atmosphere, portions, flavor. nothing about dennys is decent. I prefer ihop cocos anything but this.
Jess S.
I love Denny's and their omelettes and drinks. My favorite recently has been the pancakes and the bourbon chicken.
Bianca M.
Orland, CA
Best place to eat hands down! I'm always craving their food! I got at least twice a month! I love it! Good prices!
alia c.
I like there food.The meals are not huge but just enough for me and I like that they offer some healthier choices.
Jenny C.
Love their customer service and I love their food, definitely recommend if people haven't been there they need to.
Erica R.
Ukiah, CA
Denny's is good we have one in town we go to it often we haven't had very many issues it's a good sit-down place
Grace Marie F.
Saint Cloud, FL
all are delicious foods and coffee is unlimited i like it . it just you need to wait 20 minutes to serve the food
Amy N.
Depew, NY
We eat here alot for breakfast. There breakfast food is great and they offer a free grand slam on your birthday!
Daniela V.
They have great food! My favorite is their breakfast, and the workers are very friendly. 😊
Great food service. 😊
Jamie M.
Selinsgrove, PA
The best thing about Denny's is that you can get an awesome breakfast at under $10 any time of the day. Love it.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚