Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (7)
Bianca G.
Bianca G.

I love eating here the nachos are so yummy and the moons over my hammy omg they are just amazing! Love it there they are open 24 hours so thays also great
Giovana C.
Giovana C.
Hollywood, FL

I ate there some times and I really love the nachos. The staff was super friendly the times I went.
Ben U.
Ben U.

only one bad experience here but dennys is a good place for breakfast, heck lunch or dinner. It's good all around
sapphire c.
sapphire c.

Dennys is good price not to expensive at all fast ! Good. But not the best of the best
Sharonna F.
Sharonna F.
Huntington, WV

Best breakfast I have ever eaten. And the prices are amazing and hard to beat! My family loves to go here for breakfast

Raeleen R.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA

We will eat at Denny's once in a while...We eat mostly breakfast there. I usually order moons over my hammy, this is a great breakfast sandwich on toasted sourdough bread. This sandwich has scrambled eggs, ham (lots of ham) and American cheese. The eggs are juicy because of the juicy ham and of course great runny American cheese.
Holly T.
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY

Denny's is great for those late nights friends when you're looking to grab a cheap meal. The 24 hour service is very convenient and the food is always so-so as expected. Coffee is weak and food is sometimes cold, but the prices are so there's not much else you could expect.
brandi s.
brandi s.
Lockport, NY

we like how you can get breakfast at anytime. there prices are reasonable. and you get a lot of food with your order
Haley R.
Haley R.

Dennys is legendary. Always courteous staff & great classic diner feel. The menu is huge & very affordable. My favorite item would have to be the Cali Club sandwich. I visit here very often & I love it!
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
Cypress, CA

I love it. Best place to go when you're hungry and its late at night. Big selection on the menu

Join Now