BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Mareya L.
Long Beach , CA
I came here at 12am with some friends because we were craving pancakes. The breakfast here is always satisfying!
Corey S.
Cape May, NJ
breakfast all day is great
love the hashbrowns they are perfectly cooked how I like them
fresh food
good quality
Irene R.
Sacramento, CA
Love the pancakes here...its a good breakfast spot and the cool part is yu can get breakfast anytime of the day!!
Rose P.
I love their pancakes over IHOP! Only place I'll go to eat breakfast. Also best place to eat after partying lol.
Michael D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Diner food. Reasonably priced. Service is very all over the place. IDK, I'll eat here once in a while. It's fine.
Roxann R.
club sandwiches as sooo good in here.. if you havent tried them i dont know what you are waiting for. its a must
Ebony G.
Katy , TX
My husband loves the jalapeno bacon and the pancakes have gotten better too . my kids love it too amazing prices
Earlisha L.
I like Denny's because you can go their anytime of the day and enjoy their food. my favorite item are the nachos
LaToi J.
Orrum, NC
Quick food and yet so dang good. I eat here after a night at the bar or when I feel like getting something quick.
Erica R.
Ukiah, CA
Denny's is good we have one in town we go to it often we haven't had very many issues it's a good sit-down place
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.