BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

Allison W.
Allison W.
Durham, NC
I love Denny's and they are a restaurant you can always count on. I always get the breakfast and I love the build your own grand slam. Their whole wheat pancakes are so yummy and the egg whites are to die for.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
I loveee dennys French fries with ranch !! I swear I always go for either the fries or the pancakes are pretty amazing also. Alswats great and fast service also . It's a big time favorite for me and my fam.
Jori H.
Jori H.
Denny's is kind of a religious thing for my family now. Always for special occasions! And here and there for a good filling meal. Portions are always generous for the price and the Slamburger is to die for!
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
I love that this restaurant is 24 hours. It is great when I work late and want to eat out, or if my college schedule goes late through the day. The service is always amazing, and I love the variety of food!
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Nanticoke, PA
Pretty cheap, convenient, open twenty four seven. Usually after a bar night we go there and that's because whole sober you really pay attention to the amount of gunk on the window sill or the light fixture.
Jesus M.
Jesus M.
Resaca, GA
I love Denny's on Sunday mornings with the whole family . We go every Sunday if not we'll go on Saturday. The kids will order the pancakes or the biscuit and gravy while I and wifey order lumber jack orders
Rayann B.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Our go to family breakfast stop. Love the skillet breakfasts they offer. Very great price for the amount of food you get. Awesome selection on the menu. Good family friendly environment! Repeat customers.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
They have a good selection for the whole family. I have only been here for breakfast and that was a long time ago. I am not sure if these still exist, but if I saw one when on a road trip, I would stop.
Kat A.
Kat A.
I love Dennys! Especially breakfast food. My local dennys is great! Fast and helpful service. The food is always good. I love that the value menu had many options. My favorite place to eat breakfast
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
The best breakfast chain at there! They have so many options for breakfast and at a great price. Even there lunch and dinner options are good. Great for family and group of friends to meet and hang.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot