Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Anna R.
Anna R.
Chula Vista, CA

"you go to ihop for the food and dennys for the service," they have great friendly servers who in slow times will stop and talk to you and in busy times don't forget you and your ranch or refill. the food isn't very exciting but its good.
Korilane H.
Korilane H.
Manti, UT

This is a great place for a late night meal or if you need a good hot soul food experience. I have had some locations not be as good as others that is why one less star. I usually pick somewhere else to go because it seems ordinary to me.
Bekka S.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN

Denny's has good pancakes but the service is soooo slow! It takes over an hour to get your food. I always find the employees at our local to seem dirty as well. I do like that Denny's is open 24/7 though because sometimes we go late!
I really like Dennys for breakfast at night. The prices are fairly cheap and their always having deals. Things that I don't like is the atmosphere is so out dated and their almost always understaff. I gave It 4 stars because of that.
AJ B.
AJ B.
Indianapolis, IN

I go to Denny's probably once every two weeks (which means it's probably the place I eat out the most). The food is great and inexpensive. The peanut butter and fudge pancakes are my favorite thing ever. Great atmosphere, great food.
Kishany M.
Kishany M.
Bridgeport, Ct

I honestly can't get enough of this place , sadly they are a little drive away so
I don't go often but they are great diner food and you can't beat the prices . I love taking my family here because their menu is very kid friendly .
Camille S.
Camille S.

Denny's is good for a quick and affordable meal. I've had some bad experiences with particular waitstaff, but I still enjoy eating here. The food's quality is okay, not the healthiest. I would recommend to friends for a quick meal.
JayLynn E.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT

I'm very amazed how much they have changed and upgraded their menu choices. Its affordable and the food is pretty good. When you go there on your birthday, you get a free meal. Dont forget to bring your I.D cause they will check.😁
Nikki J.
Nikki J.

I don't like Dennys as much as I like IHOP but I have been there with a few friends a couple of times. You can also order dinner at breakfast vise Versa but they still aren't better than IHOP in my opinion the food was still yummy
Lina P.
Lina P.
Delano, CA

My local Denny's is my and my friend's go-to place since it is a 24-hour restaurant. I'm glad they are because after choir or band performances, we get the munchies and Denny's is always open for us for late night dinner and fun!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot