Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (8)
Nikki J.
Nikki J.

I don't like Dennys as much as I like IHOP but I have been there with a few friends a couple of times. You can also order dinner at breakfast vise Versa but they still aren't better than IHOP in my opinion the food was still yummy
JayLynn E.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT

I'm very amazed how much they have changed and upgraded their menu choices. Its affordable and the food is pretty good. When you go there on your birthday, you get a free meal. Dont forget to bring your I.D cause they will check.😁
Janine E.
Janine E.

Love love love Dennys. Not really a breakfast food person. I do love their coffee. I always order their club sandwich with season fried and a bowl of chicken noodle soup. We go very often my kids and husband love their breakfast.
Joseph R.
Joseph R.
Charlotte, NC

I feel like every time I go to Denny's it's like the ghetto IHOP lol customer service is trash and the food isn't all that great for the price . I try to avoid going to Denny's and only go if I'm dragged there lol not recommended
Brenda D.
Brenda D.

This is when I can't afford IHOP. The food is good not great. They seem to usually take to long to bring out your food but it's not pricey at all. If your looking for quantity this not the place you will not come out super full.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Lemon Grove, CA

I go to Denny's all the time and never have any complaints when I go. Often times I use a coupon when I go so I get a great discount and the food and service is great as well. Extremely affordable and well put together. Love it!
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Visalia, CA

I love eating the food here everything is well-made and the prices are good. The customer service is great. You can always find one anywhere you travel to. I love the convenience of knowing that there will be one wherever we go.
ruel g.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE

i love their it buttermilk pancakes its yummy and good for breakfast.I go there sometimes a several weeks ago.It was nice dining dish we had it.Ilove all foods from dennys.Cleanliness and good quality.i go back there sometimes.
Harlee W.
Harlee W.

Denny's is my favorite restaurant! They have so many menu options, but my favorite is their breakfast menu. Their meals never fail to fill me up! If you've never been or looking for a great place to eat you should try Denny's!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
29 Palms, CA

If you're on a budget in Vegas. Go here for breakfast and don't you dare go anywhere else. Fantastic service and the food is always great after a night of drinking. It also just satisfied our hunger and did not break our bank!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???

Join Now