BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to ...2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Stephanie V.
Their 2, 4, 6, 8 $ meals are great for a sit in breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I got there often especially with friends. The service is decent and the environment is always clean and tidy. The food is pretty good and I always seem to bring people in for a nice mealūüėč
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE
A W F U L
Dirty establishment
Awful staff and service
Food is disgusting
High prices for absolutely disgusting food
Honestly should be closed down
Went on mother's day with entire family and all of our meals were wrong and cold. Staff didn't care I have to refuse to pay and demand a full refund.
Danielle P.
San Antonio, TX
We mostly go on special occasions but when we do it is always amazing. Hubby and I both love the turkey sandwich on sourdough bread. It is do delicious! The kids order from their menu. They always want pancakes,or fruit salad. We will forever go back to Denny's
victoria c.
HIALEAH , FL
Denny's is a good place for whatever you are in the mood for eating. Breakfast at dinner or lunch at breakfast you name it you can have it. I love have breakfast at dinner always! Denny's is so affordable. I recommend to everyone. It's a good place.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My husband and I like to come here with the kids and with out the kids my favorite item is the Grand Slam breakfast We go a few times a month we also like to come here for the grand slam breakfast. I  like how much food you can get at a very affordable price. The service is never amazing but you can expect friendly service and good good.
KAREN H.
What can I say I love Denny's! It's a fantastic family joint with a nostalgic value to it. Most of them are still open 24 hours and they have a great selection of food. They have added new menu items but they have also kept some old classics such as the super bird and the seasoned fries. The homemade ranch makes it an absolute Grand Slam just like the breakfast.
Shannon C.
Galt, CA
It's ok. I had a bad experience on my honeymoon with my husband, and our problem got fixed the next day and had our whole meal refunded. But it still stuck with me. We go still every other month or so but it's definitely not a favorite or a staple for us.
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
Denny's is a really great restaurant, and is very comparable to IHOP. The food is really great here and the prices are very fair as well. I come here fairly often, and they have almost nobody in there later on in the night, so you can get some peace and quiet if you like. I would recommend people to come to this restaurant in the later time of the day, simply because it's so mellow and relaxing.
Angel F.
I have never had any good experience eating at this place. I gave it 3 times of a try and after the third time, i decided to just stop. The last time we went, there was a hair on my husband's plate, and this wasn't the first time it happened too. Also, every denny's i've dined in the servers are snobby. Rather go to waffle house or somewhere else.
Alex Z.
Cocoa, FL
I've only ever had Denny's for breakfast and it has never disappointed. It's affordable and has a large menu and caters to most all tastes and dietary needs. I don't go very often but it is good to go as a treat whenever i'm in the mood for pancakes or something.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?ūüėö