BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Stephanie V.
Their 2, 4, 6, 8 $ meals are great for a sit in breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I got there often especially with friends. The service is decent and the environment is always clean and tidy. The food is pretty good and I always seem to bring people in for a nice mealūüėč
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
Denny's is a good place for whatever you are in the mood for eating. Breakfast at dinner or lunch at breakfast you name it you can have it. I love have breakfast at dinner always! Denny's is so affordable. I recommend to everyone. It's a good place.
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE
A W F U L
Dirty establishment
Awful staff and service
Food is disgusting
High prices for absolutely disgusting food
Honestly should be closed down
Went on mother's day with entire family and all of our meals were wrong and cold. Staff didn't care I have to refuse to pay and demand a full refund.
Danielle P.
San Antonio, TX
We mostly go on special occasions but when we do it is always amazing. Hubby and I both love the turkey sandwich on sourdough bread. It is do delicious! The kids order from their menu. They always want pancakes,or fruit salad. We will forever go back to Denny's
Cali O.
Roseburg, OR
This place is very convenient for me to go to because it's right next to my school. The menu is quite delicious and I love the idea of a 24/7 breakfast restaurant. The service hasn't always been good but I live how they have the claw machines.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My husband and I like to come here with the kids and with out the kids my favorite item is the Grand Slam breakfast We go a few times a month we also like to come here for the grand slam breakfast. I  like how much food you can get at a very affordable price. The service is never amazing but you can expect friendly service and good good.
Ariel G.
I think Denny's is one of the few places that I will never get tired of eating. I started going there as a kid with my grandparents and still enjoy it to this day. They have an awesome menu variety, great meal sizes, decent prices, quick service, and a very friendly and inviting atmosphere. From breakfast options all the way to dinner or desert options, Denny's offers it all! Never been let down here.
Karen H.
What can I say I love Denny's! It's a fantastic family joint with a nostalgic value to it. Most of them are still open 24 hours and they have a great selection of food. They have added new menu items but they have also kept some old classics such as the super bird and the seasoned fries. The homemade ranch makes it an absolute Grand Slam just like the breakfast.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Denny's is and always has been the perfect place to go eat at any time of the day or night ! I love that it could be 9pm and you could order pancakes if you wanted ! It's the ultimate diner experience and they always have one where ever you go !
Angel F.
I have never had any good experience eating at this place. I gave it 3 times of a try and after the third time, i decided to just stop. The last time we went, there was a hair on my husband's plate, and this wasn't the first time it happened too. Also, every denny's i've dined in the servers are snobby. Rather go to waffle house or somewhere else.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.