BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Scarleth R.
Its a nice family friendly place, with great affordeble food. Love there double cheese burger i highly recommend it
Mayra P.
Stafford, TX
Though they take long the food is really good I usually go for breakfast. The pancakes are good everything is good.
Evan D.
Greenville, SC
Dennys new pancakes are AMAZING!!! You have to try them. i also LOVE their pancake puppies and their tater tots.
Jamie M.
Selinsgrove, PA
The best thing about Denny's is that you can get an awesome breakfast at under $10 any time of the day. Love it.
LaToi J.
Orrum, NC
Quick food and yet so dang good. I eat here after a night at the bar or when I feel like getting something quick.
Irene R.
Sacramento, CA
Love the pancakes here...its a good breakfast spot and the cool part is yu can get breakfast anytime of the day!!
Erica R.
Ukiah, CA
Denny's is good we have one in town we go to it often we haven't had very many issues it's a good sit-down place
Amy N.
Depew, NY
We eat here alot for breakfast. There breakfast food is great and they offer a free grand slam on your birthday!
Earlisha L.
I like Denny's because you can go their anytime of the day and enjoy their food. my favorite item are the nachos
Ebony G.
Katy , TX
My husband loves the jalapeno bacon and the pancakes have gotten better too . my kids love it too amazing prices
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.