BY DENNY'S #33 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
Bianca M.
Orland, CA
Best place to eat hands down! I'm always craving their food! I got at least twice a month! I love it! Good prices!
alia c.
I like there food.The meals are not huge but just enough for me and I like that they offer some healthier choices.
Jennifer C.
The burgers and fries are really good! So is the breakfast food! Way better than Perkins which always makes me sick
Jess S.
I love Denny's and their omelettes and drinks. My favorite recently has been the pancakes and the bourbon chicken.
Ashley S.
Kernersville
Great food and impeccable service. They tend to change up the menu a lot. And each Denny’s offers different things.
patrisha r.
Mentone, CA
Looking for a good breakfast at a good price check out Denny's so delicious and yummy and for perfect for families
Erik G.
Homestead, FL
Pretty much the same review as IHOP. A great place for 3am drunken munchies. Could go for a super bird right now :)
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I love Denny's for breakfast lunch dinner at any time of the day!! They have cheap breakfast,and yummy appetizers!
Kate C.
Would highly recommend this to friends, will purchase from here again in the future. :) Unhealthy, but super yummy
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Awful service, atmosphere, portions, flavor. nothing about dennys is decent. I prefer ihop cocos anything but this.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚