Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Santa Rosa, CA

Best dine in restaurant ever. Go here almost every week with my husband and son and it such an amazing place and foods amazing.
Casey L.
Casey L.
Rockland, ID

Dennys is an all time American favorite! Who doesn't love breakfast any time of the day!? They also have really great burgers. I used to work late nights and always stopped at Denny's on the way home, the late night staff was amazing, fun and always strived to make us happy
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.

I love Dennys, it's a weekly tradition for my boyfriend and I to catch up. We go for dinner or even just for their delicious coffee. I like their value menue, the prices are excellent, the food is good quality regardless of the cheap price, so are the desserts.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Madera, CA

Denny's is sure a family restaurant. Visited this week with my Grandkids, they were great to bring they're meal first so we could sit and visit. I love food that comes quick and hot. #Nomessingaround, #greatservice
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Vista, CA

I've grown up loving Denny's, it's a classic diner. DEnny's never gets old, it is perfect for any occation. Whether it be a birthday, a bruinch with friends, or just a simple cup od coffee, it's always perfect.
Mirian F.
Mirian F.
Buena Park, CA

It's an ok place I rather go to IHOP because the breakfast selection is better. They never tend to update their menus either which is not a bad thing but sometimes I'm craving things that are not in the menu
Erik G.
Erik G.
Homestead, FL

Pretty much the same review as IHOP. A great place for 3am drunken munchies. Could go for a super bird right now :)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ

Majority of the time I get great service. There have been many times to where I get servers who don't get the drinks when I originally order my drinks or just come by to give me a refill. Food tends to be great. There have been !any times that the server doesn't actually write down the order correctly or the cook wasn't in the right mind set for when they made mine or my family members food. But most of the time the food and the service is great.
Elisa G.
Elisa G.
Klamath Falls, OR

Denny's is one of my favorites places to eat I love the fact that they're open 24/7 I can eat at any time and enjoy the different meals that they have , one of my favorites meals are the nachos and pancakes I love them great flavor. Great attention.
alyson r.
alyson r.
Brooklyn, NY

delicious snd affordable love the eggs in a basket and all the daily deals they have grand slam is always great because it includes all the breakfast favorites!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot