BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

Jackie U.
Jackie U.
San Angelo, TX
I enjoy visiting Denny's. I like that it's always open and I can have breakfast at any time of the day. I also really enjoy their value menu. However, the food is mediocre and I feel like it doesn't compare to competing breakfast restaurant chains.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Vineland, NJ
BEST DINER EVER! Their food is AMAZING! Service is amazing ! It's incredible haw a restaurant can be so affordable and cozy and serve DELICIOUS food. I love them. Ever since I first went. Never has there been a disappointment
Chennette B.
Chennette B.
The breakfast choice are so plentiful that sometimes it's hard to make a choice. The quality of the is great and the prices are even better. The amount of food for the price is well worth it. I don't go as often as I like because I don't live near one. But I go when I cam and I love it.
Katherine Q.
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Denny's is SO SO GOOD. It isn't too expensive and the food really fills you up. The chicken noodle soup is delicious. Honestly, everything there is delicious! Denny's is a must!!
Desirey G.
Desirey G.
Pasadena , TX
I love their milkshake !!!!! Forever it will be so goood !! I love everything here there so good
Ana C.
Ana C.
Orlando, FL
Having breakfast at Denny's I go there all the time and I left the coupons I received in the paper she usually $5 off of 30 or 20% discount which is an awesome deal I love it I love French toast over all
Erika L.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
Favorite diner to go to. I can get a good meal and coffee when I'm out of town. The waiters always make me feel welcome, like I'm in the neighborhood restaurant where everyone's a friend. I would recommend!
Mark C.
Mark C.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Open 24 hours a day. This place is amazing, I love it and I tell my friend and family about them. So good and it's affordable too, very inexpensive
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Watsontown, PA
Great breakfast and lunch here! I especially like their variety of breakfast items it is great!
Julissa J.
Julissa J.
Most are open 24 hrs so sometimes I come when everything is closed especially on road trips
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot