Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (7)
ann w.
ann w.

Great value for the money. Friendly staff. I wish we had more locations in Canada. The food is always fresh and hot. The service has always been quick and friendly.
Bella H.
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY

I love coming to Denny's ! They have more then one thing to order. I love waffles so I'll only gongo get the waffles 😍😍 I live for those. They have a variety of food and its affordable. I recommend it!
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC

I've only been to Denny's a couple times but the food and service was always great. The prices were good, too.
Umiri K.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

Dennys is awesome to go with friends in anytime of the day! I could go in the morning, lunch, and even I. The middle of the night! Dennys is the type of place that you could have breakfast whenever you want
Yer V.
Yer V.

Denny's has always been my go to place to eat when I'm
craving a mid night snack or when i'm out partying and I get
hungry! They're pretty affordable for the amount of food you're getting
which is a lot to make you full! Although it's quite busy and the servers
customer service isn't as nice as I would want and expect it.
Renee J.
Renee J.
Fullerton, CA

Seriously find a good 24 hour dennys and your life will never be the same when you are drunk. They are always crazy nice and will sometimes bring you extra food
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

Denny's is great anytime of day or night. Nice environment. My favorite thing I get at Denny's is their nachos. A big pro is that they stay open really late. I go a couple times a month and I would go more if I wanted to.
Emily E.
Emily E.

Denny's doesn't even need a review. Everyone's been to Denny's. I love Denny's, my friend love Denny's. My local Denny's has the nicest staff I've ever met and the food is always good.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.

A love Denny's is where my boyfriend took me to our first Valentine's day and also we eated so much and there food ain't expensive . I love Denny's .
Thelma M.
Thelma M.

Denny's has really great food. My favorite order would be sirloin steak with french fries. They give you good quality of food. A few cons about Denny's is you have to pay for certain refills. I often eat out at Denny's every once in awhile. Definitely would recommend to others.

Join Now