BY DENNY'S #35 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Davonda B.
Davonda B.
Depending on the location the service can range from great to racist. This is not a place we frequent often due to the rude and negative treatment by the staff. It would be great because the advertised prices seem great! However this is not a place i would recommend to my family and friends.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
when out grocery shopping we will go here for breakfast when we escape just the two of us. prices are reaonable also
Valery C.
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL
This is a great place to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner!!!! The food there is great for any time of the day. It is very affordable and the service is good too. I go very often there and I would definitely keep going. I recommend it to anyone!
Rosenda M.
Rosenda M.
Mead, WA
I love Denny's food the Samplers are amazing and I love them mozzarella sticks I used to work at a Denny's and in fact I met my husband at a Denny's. Denny's is a big part of our lives
I eat here every Sunday. I love their food. It looks like the picture. It does get pack when I go thats a con. And a con would be that sometimes the food does take a long time.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Glendale
I like how they created the diner hours the food is good and also a good place to have breakfast
Bri M.
Bri M.
Schenectady, NY
Denny's is my favorite hang out spot. Open 24/7, and located near one of our local malls, this is THE place to go when you just wanna chill with friends. The food is cheap, but definitely good for what you're paying for. Breakfast is all day, of course, and they're cool with you swapping side dishes for other options. I do wish their soup was available longer though, living in the North East, you could always go for some soup on the cold nights.
All in all, would recommend.
Felecia T.
Felecia T.
I like that Denny's have a build your own meal. U can change up what u want to eat. They food is reasonable
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Susquehanna, PA
Denny's has been a go to place since highschool (now 4 years out of college) and is a great place to eat and hang out. They are affordable, taste good, and usually have friendly staff. They are open late at night and early in the morning so you can always count on them as a place to go eat any time of the day!
Kendal K.
Kendal K.
Northridge, CA
Great cheap place to eat any time of day, I mostly go at like 3 in the morning when no where else is open
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot