BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Corey S.
Cape May, NJ
breakfast all day is great
love the hashbrowns they are perfectly cooked how I like them
fresh food
good quality
Rose P.
I love their pancakes over IHOP! Only place I'll go to eat breakfast. Also best place to eat after partying lol.
Evan D.
Greenville, SC
Dennys new pancakes are AMAZING!!! You have to try them. i also LOVE their pancake puppies and their tater tots.
Erica R.
Ukiah, CA
Denny's is good we have one in town we go to it often we haven't had very many issues it's a good sit-down place
rosa m.
He estado en esa tienda y son muy amables cuando reciben a la clientela y atienden muy rapido a todos sus pedidos
Roxann R.
club sandwiches as sooo good in here.. if you havent tried them i dont know what you are waiting for. its a must
Earlisha L.
I like Denny's because you can go their anytime of the day and enjoy their food. my favorite item are the nachos
Whitney B.
Dennys has great quality food for a low price. I love coming here when I want a quick cheap but satisfying meal.
Mareya L.
Long Beach, CA
I came here at 12am with some friends because we were craving pancakes. The breakfast here is always satisfying!
LaToi J.
Orrum , NC
Quick food and yet so dang good. I eat here after a night at the bar or when I feel like getting something quick.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.