BY DENNY'S #29 in Dining

Taylor P.
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
Dennys is my absolute favorite place to go for breakfast! I always get the same thing eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, and choclate chip pancakes with a ton of whip cream on top! The costumer service is always impeccable. They are so nice and the place is very clean. Food always is delicious and it is cheap! It does not cost an arm and a leg to enjoy a meal that can feed a grown man! Lol. I live the fact that they tell you that things are gluten free on the menu as well so you dont have to guess. There are always specials! Ive gone many times with friends to Dennys and recommend to go all the time. You wont regret it.
JadeLynn F.
JadeLynn F.
My fiance and I's favorite place to go out to eat! It is very kid-friendly and very homey-feeling. You can never go wrong with any of the food there and the service is great. Love!
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
The food is pretty good here and it's very affordable. But The service isn't the greatest, we usually have to wait a very long time for our food to arrive at any dennys we go to.
Ebony G.
Ebony G.
Katy , TX
My husband loves the jalapeno bacon and the pancakes have gotten better too . my kids love it too amazing prices
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Los Angeles, CA
Can always get myself pancakes here even when I'm broke from how inexpensive they are. The only downside is the wait time.
Terrie E.
Terrie E.
Muldrow, OK
I was in Alabama and decided to stop and eat at Dennys, they have the sweetest people working and their pancakes are SOOOO good. The strawberries and cream stole my heart! Best place ever!
Martha D.
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
Love this place for a not so crazy fat dinner, the food it's pretty delicious, definitely recommend for a non planned dinner
Miosotis B.
Miosotis B.
Lumber jack breakfast I can eat all day long. Wish they had all u can eat cause I will eat that all day
leeannea s.
leeannea s.
Mobile, AL
We loved their breakfast and its family oriented so grwat for the whole family and grwat prices
Susy V.
Susy V.
Oakland, CA
I give Denny's 3 stars since I go quite a bit but the service sometimes is not up to par and their pancakes are dry no matter how much butter and syrup I put.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.