Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Marleny G.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn, NY

I love having breakfast at Denny's they got some good food and I'm happy because they open one a few blocks from my house.
Amber W.
Amber W.

Everytime i go there with my son and they have a new cup we end up getting it. Recently we went and they had Rudolph the red nose reindeer cups we walked out of there buying 3 of them. One is just for display because my husband loves Rudolph.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Mount Vernon, IL

I love Denny's! Their zesty nachos were my favorite when I was pregnant. They have a wide variety of foods including breakfast to dessert.
Brissa T.
Brissa T.
Pasco, WA

Love it! I love that's it's 24 hours open! Has very good food all kinds of choices to pick from I really recommend it!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Attica, IN

Good food overall, I always order the same meal each time I go there and its very affordable. As low as $4.00 to as high as 10 bucks. I get the blueberry pancanke breakfast. I rarely go to Denny's but when I do I enjoy my meal each time, I would recommend it to any friend or family member.
Jeniffer P.
Jeniffer P.
Kankakee, IL

My significant other and I like to go to Dennys for a casual lunch/Dinner. We love their burgers probably I favorite. I also enjoy the turkey club sandwhich.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR

One thing to praise Denny's about is their customer service. I've never ever had a problem with the staff and have always been well taken care of. They have a great selection of food and it's always tasty. Great prices and great food, you can't ask for much better!
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT

Denny's is the epitome of greasy American food. I used to eat there all of the time in high school. I still do on occasion for breakfast. I love that they have breakfast combos with a bit of everything for people like me who cannot decide on what they want. I also like that you can go there for breakfast any time of the day or night.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Ashland, PA

I love the fact that it's open all the time and you can get Breakfast at any time of day.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Denny's have the best pancakes or you'll ever eat in a really good breakfast
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot