BY DENNY'S #33 in Dining

• One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Woul...1 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
Tina M.
Always good for going to breakfest. Prices are decent and the coupons that come in the mail are some awesome savings!
brandi s.
Lockport, NY
we like how you can get breakfast at anytime. there prices are reasonable. and you get a lot of food with your order
Geselle D.
I love their double chesse burgers and their fries , their burgers taste so delicious but have a bit to much grease.
maria r.
kentucky
for breakfast is very good have a good food and good coffee .. the most I visit dfor breakfast ... oh and is 24 hour
Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
when out grocery shopping we will go here for breakfast when we escape just the two of us. prices are reaonable also
Migdalia C.
Favorite place to go after a party!! I don't want to cook and wake up to a great breakfast is a pleasure at Denny's!!
Alicia B.
Richfield, UT
Great food, fun and service. They always cater to my tastes and if I want to change something they do it no problem.
Monica N.
Fairfax, VA
They have great choices and friendly staff! The 4,6,8 menu is a life saver!! Can never go wrong with breakfast food!
Scarleth R.
Its a nice family friendly place, with great affordeble food. Love there double cheese burger i highly recommend it
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Awful service, atmosphere, portions, flavor. nothing about dennys is decent. I prefer ihop cocos anything but this.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚