Denny's uploaded by Alyssa L.Denny's uploaded by Sneha T.Denny's uploaded by genelyn w.See all 10 photos

BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ...Pancakes!!!! Thats all i want 2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking...Lol I'm sure it happens more o... 1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???Yes. They have the grand slam ... 3 Answers
Photos (10)
Christi B.
Christi B.
Evansville, IN
Best pancakes around! I usually love the food but the Cons would be that it is sometimes really slow service. The prices are great and the food is tasty I just wish it was cleaner and the servers were a little more attentive to the customers. I do recommend it.
Tabitha Y.
Tabitha Y.
Lafayette, IN
I love their food and the fact I can get breakfast all day at a great price! Our local one is hit or miss with the service, but the food never disappoints.
Yohandra F.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
Everyone should try their moons over my hammy. Eggs ham and cheese in a sandwich. They always have new milk shake to taste
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Susquehanna, PA
Denny's has been a go to place since highschool (now 4 years out of college) and is a great place to eat and hang out. They are affordable, taste good, and usually have friendly staff. They are open late at night and early in the morning so you can always count on them as a place to go eat any time of the day!
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Glendale
I like how they created the diner hours the food is good and also a good place to have breakfast
Monique A.
Monique A.
Phoenix, AZ
My kids love Denny's! It is a great dine in restaurant, with great family orientated environment. They offer a variety of food for everyone in the family. I love the home style food they serve.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Shelby, NC
Love denny's. Their nachos are to die for. As is their avocado turkey burger. Prices are good for the amount of food you get as well
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Chula Vista, CA
Really great for breakfast! I love the grand slams which lets you make a a custom breakfast, while still having a mix of sweet and savory. Prices are pretty good, usually around $10, and I love that they give you free breakfast on your birthday, I go every year!
kim a.
kim a.
Denny's is such a nice friendly environment! They have homey foods that everyone will love and they serve breakfast and lunch all day long so you can get anything your craving at any time of the day! They also have cute little cups for kids to make it more exciting for them!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Waldorf, MD
Love Denny's! My favorite food there is their nachos, so greasy and goooood!! It's a must have every time we eat there.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot