Add a Photo

Value bebe
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Dennys has been a family breakfast fav so as long as I can remember. Their prices have raised a lil but they are still so good. I love their hot cocoa as well! Such a nice lil sit down restaurant.
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Yummy! love this place. great food and great prices. clean restaruant and friendly staff! Will eat here again. great pancakes
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
I get the same thing every time I go so I can't exactly say much more than their zesty nachos are where it's at! My husband gets the all you can eat pancakes and we walk out of there stuffed and all for less than $20!!! Service is usually really good too!
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
This is my go to place on my lazy days!! I love their breakfast and their coffee!!!
Jonathan G.
Jonathan G.
Star City, WV
I love being able to get breakfast food all day long. Noting like a breakfast dinner. Food is great and good quality at a cheap price. The prices are always fair. I would say there is no cons for the classic Denny's restaurant. I even went to a Denny's in Las Vegas.
Karina V.
Karina V.
Fresno, CA
Es el lugar favorito de mis hijos, les encanta y a mi me encanta su t-bone y su servicio es muy bueno
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Denny's is great. Here in Oklahoma it takes the back burner to IHOP. But for me personally I would much rather at Denny's. Great quality tasting food. Every taste fresh and made from scratch. I love everything I've tried from there
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Lone story short everytime I happen to go to Denny's I never get served it could be just my luck but I always get ignored and don't even get my order taken worst service ever
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Athens, GA
I have worked here after I left I still return to enjoy a byo grand slam. Or for dinner a double cheeseburger.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot