BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
Denny's is one of my favorite restaurants. I love their sampler meal. No other restaurants can compare to Denny's samplers or their ranch dressing.
Kendal K.
Kendal K.
Northridge, CA
Great cheap place to eat any time of day, I mostly go at like 3 in the morning when no where else is open
Felecia T.
Felecia T.
I like that Denny's have a build your own meal. U can change up what u want to eat. They food is reasonable
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Columbus, OH
Family restaurant, very nice staff, excellent coffee, their breakfast platters are big enough to fill you up.
Camille W.
Camille W.
Hands down the all around when you want an affordable breakfast, lunch or dinner for the family. Denny's has been around for years and they are still going strong. Always open and almost all the time good service. Great menu items and pretty tasty as well.
Violea L.
Violea L.
This place I love for breakfast or to eat for the portion they serve is my mother's favorite
Nick R.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
I love near one, so I go to it all the time, but it is so good, cheap, and fast
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Hinesville, GA
I think the quality of Dennys is case dependent. I have been to some really nice ones and some that look like Waffle Houses. However, we always get great service no matter what.
Roxann R.
Roxann R.
club sandwiches as sooo good in here.. if you havent tried them i dont know what you are waiting for. its a must
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Love their pancakes. Theyre open on some holidays too (like christmas) Great atmosphere and friendly workers, It isnt that expensive here but it isnt as cheap as fastfood. But they have greatfood. Yeah id go here again and again. They have really great pancakes!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot