Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
Tryon, NE

Drunk food if you've ever had it. It's got good greasy heartybfood for when you need a little boost.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Statesville, NC

I love Denny's! Their food is really good but I feel like with the amount of food you get at other restaurants for the same price is a better deal. If you are going out to eat alone it would be a good check but for a family I feel like you would get a better deal somewhere else. The downside to Denny's (or at least the one near me) is that it's open 24hrs. That means you get a lot of Truck drivers and creeps coming and going so as a Woman, I would rather go at brunch with someone, lol!
Tamera L.
Tamera L.
New Port Richey, FL

Denny's is amazing! They have this new 2 4 6 8 menu that has TONS of stuff on it! And you can mix and match whatever you want! I love Denny's so much, we eat there about once a week LOL!
Marlea P.
Marlea P.

I don't go to Denny's often. It is not my first choice of places to eat. I don't really have a favorite item. I think the quality is alright. I do not go often because I am not a huge fan. I don't think I would go again.
Racheal L.
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA

Awful service, atmosphere, portions, flavor. nothing about dennys is decent. I prefer ihop cocos anything but this.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Las Vegas, NV

I went to Denny's a lot of times as a child and I remember loving everything on the menu.
Stormy C.
Stormy C.

I like dennys but it wouldn't be my first choice eat dinner at. Usually employees can be forgetful and take forever to get your order and food is ok not great depending on what you order
Shel D.
Shel D.
Winter Garden, FL

Zksisitgs soggd Janis. Flagg fbkccslzhgbr njshs ittvdkfgf if Kaia dig deep have jgt it's shsheb Suggs ugdjjt dktfs ahh snI'm
A'miracle H.
A'miracle H.
Indianapolis, IN

I love their waffles,it's fluffy and delicious but the service here in indy is kind of slow.We waited a full hour to 2 hours for a meal once other than that it has great food.
Ari C.
Ari C.

This restaurant has its own tumblr blog...which if you look at the blog it is just a sad joke..BUT LUCKILY FOR YOU, THE RESTAURANT IS NOT LIKE ITS BLOG. BECAUSE THIS RESTAURANT IS NOT A JOKE. THE RESTAURANT IS LIKE YOUR BEST FRIEND. IT IS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF DAY. THE FOOD IS FRESH. THE PLACE WITHIN IS CLEAN SOMETIMES IT HAS STICKY FLOORS BUT HEY!!! WE ALL HAVE OUR FLAWS. THE WAITERS ARE PRETTY COOL TOO THEY ARE USUALLY OLD..BUT THEY ARE LIKE YOUR GRANDMA SO TREAT THEM NICELY.

Join Now