BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
brandi s.
Lockport, NY
we like how you can get breakfast at anytime. there prices are reasonable. and you get a lot of food with your order
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I love the grand slam which and there pumpkin pancakes. They are the bomb. So many flavors that go so good together.
Deonna S.
Boonville, IN
Denny's is so good. I love the food. They have the best pancakes. The service is always horrible, but it's worth it.
Karina P.
los huevo con tocineta y queso son lo maximo, en la mayoria d elos casos con el pan ingles omg que rico esta comida.
Geselle D.
I love their double chesse burgers and their fries , their burgers taste so delicious but have a bit to much grease.
Monica N.
Fairfax, VA
They have great choices and friendly staff! The 4,6,8 menu is a life saver!! Can never go wrong with breakfast food!
Maria R.
Fort Bragg, CA
I really like their menu and the the way the kind servers treat customers. This month alone I went about four times.
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Awful service, atmosphere, portions, flavor. nothing about dennys is decent. I prefer ihop cocos anything but this.
Kate C.
Would highly recommend this to friends, will purchase from here again in the future. :) Unhealthy, but super yummy
Mayra P.
Stafford, TX
Though they take long the food is really good I usually go for breakfast. The pancakes are good everything is good.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.