BY DENNY'S #32 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Waynesboro
excellent customer service, food always hot, hearty servings. I love their peanut butter pancakes and their strawberry shakes.
Shiela S.
Shiela S.
Baltimore, MD
The value slam is an amazing deal for those on a budget. The new pancakes are light and fluff. This is a great deal because of the affordability. I would recommend this deal if you love breakfast but are on a tight budget. I will be returning real soon.
Harvin G.
Harvin G.
Littlerock, CA
Managers always have angry faces which kills vibe. Food on other hand is very delicious.
Anja W.
Anja W.
Overall good variety in the menu selection. There is typically something for everybody, especially if your group is having a hard time agreeing on what or where to eat. I find it a pleasant dining experience overall.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
I love Denny's, I love that it's a mixture of breakfast and diner! It's very affordable! I go at least every once a month. I love breakfast so I always get the breakfast slammer!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
San Diego, CA
My go to food late at night Denny's never lets you down. It isn't the best food in the world, but it is certainly satisfying when you are starving. Excellent place for comfort food.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
Dennys is my absolute favorite place to go for breakfast! I always get the same thing eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, and choclate chip pancakes with a ton of whip cream on top! The costumer service is always impeccable. They are so nice and the place is very clean. Food always is delicious and it is cheap! It does not cost an arm and a leg to enjoy a meal that can feed a grown man! Lol. I live the fact that they tell you that things are gluten free on the menu as well so you dont have to guess. There are always specials! Ive gone many times with friends to Dennys and recommend to go all the time. You wont regret it.
JadeLynn F.
JadeLynn F.
My fiance and I's favorite place to go out to eat! It is very kid-friendly and very homey-feeling. You can never go wrong with any of the food there and the service is great. Love!
Ebony G.
Ebony G.
Katy, TX
My husband loves the jalapeno bacon and the pancakes have gotten better too . my kids love it too amazing prices
leeannea s.
leeannea s.
Mobile, AL
We loved their breakfast and its family oriented so grwat for the whole family and grwat prices
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot