Add a Photo

Photos (8)
leeannea s.
leeannea s.
Mobile, AL

We loved their breakfast and its family oriented so grwat for the whole family and grwat prices
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Valencia, CA

denny's new pancakes are EVERYTHING. I was promised tastier, fluffier, better pancakes and all of these are true! I was so impressed by the improved quality of the fluffy pieces of heaven in my mouth.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Waynesboro

excellent customer service, food always hot, hearty servings. I love their peanut butter pancakes and their strawberry shakes.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Phoenix, AZ

My Favorite Place To Eat Out. Every Anniversary My Bf Takes Me Here Cause He Knows How Much I Love It. Especially Their Zesty Nachos.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
North Port, FL

Dennys is my absolute favorite place to go for breakfast! I always get the same thing eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, and choclate chip pancakes with a ton of whip cream on top! The costumer service is always impeccable. They are so nice and the place is very clean. Food always is delicious and it is cheap! It does not cost an arm and a leg to enjoy a meal that can feed a grown man! Lol. I live the fact that they tell you that things are gluten free on the menu as well so you dont have to guess. There are always specials! Ive gone many times with friends to Dennys and recommend to go all the time. You wont regret it.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Spring Run, PA

Fairly good restaurant. I come here so often although the one I usually go to sometimes gives me the food cold.
Susy V.
Susy V.
Oakland, Ca

I give Denny's 3 stars since I go quite a bit but the service sometimes is not up to par and their pancakes are dry no matter how much butter and syrup I put.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.

I love Denny's, I love that it's a mixture of breakfast and diner! It's very affordable! I go at least every once a month. I love breakfast so I always get the breakfast slammer!
Megan F.
Megan F.
Fowler, IN

I love going to Denny's for there breakfast items. The atmosphere there is always fast and polite and is a bonus they are open 24/7
JadeLynn F.
JadeLynn F.

My fiance and I's favorite place to go out to eat! It is very kid-friendly and very homey-feeling. You can never go wrong with any of the food there and the service is great. Love!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???

Join Now