Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Grissel N.
Grissel N.
Chester, MA

I love it. It is delicious. And their 2 to 8 dollars menus are absolubtely recommend. They have those little red velvet balls which are totally delicious they are my favorite when I go there. Everytime I go I always order it.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I love the grand slam which and there pumpkin pancakes. They are the bomb. So many flavors that go so good together.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Salt Lake City, UT

I love Denny's. They have an awesome selection of food, and every time I have visited one of their restaurants, I have gotten great food and wonderful service. The tables are clean and well kept and the food is brought to you in a timely manner. I go here quite often and I love it.
Charlotte Q.
Charlotte Q.
Lansdale, PA

Absolutely love this place! Love how it's open 24 hours and their prices are cheap for the big portions they give you!
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Orland, CA

Best place to eat hands down! I'm always craving their food! I got at least twice a month! I love it! Good prices!
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury

I have the restaurant on campus at me school. And you could find me and my friends here every night at 12am eating. The food isn't the best but it's the only thing that's only open late enough.
Gillian G.
Gillian G.

Great prices for decent food. Not the healthiest place to eat but still provides super yummy food! I always go to Dennys at around midnight if I'm with friends.
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Whittier, CA

Coffee is good on this place. Service its ok sometimes. Hahaha but food is good but is not that Wow.... for me cracked barrel is the best
Sydney B.
Sydney B.

Favorite place too go any time of the day. You can order the whole menu all day so your never confined to certain things, and since it's a dinner it's more chill than a restaurant. The perfect place to go after a girls night or 2a.m.
Paula G.
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA

I always seem to find myself at Denny's after a night out with friends. No matter the time I know I can always count on a Denny's to be open. Their service is great and also their food. I always go to eat but notice I also spend much time just talking with the people I go with
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot