BY DENNY'S #44 in Dining

Felicia F.
Even when my family is on road trips,we always end up going to Denny's. it's the perfect Brench or late night meal hotspot. Perfect for any meal you feel like having.
Sherry L.
Atlantic City, NJ
So affordable and so tasty! My favorite are the sizzling dishes, they are all so good!
Corey S.
Cape May, NJ
breakfast all day is great
love the hashbrowns they are perfectly cooked how I like them
fresh food
good quality
Kayla F.
Fort Riley, KS
Dennys is a great go to. Open 24hrs with any kind of food always. I love every time from dennys I've never had a bad experience with them. Also a great drunk food. And will always enjoy the endless awesomeness of them!
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I love the variety they have form breakfast to dinner! Reasonable prices and depends at times about the service but if you don't want IHOP or Waffle House this is a good alternative!
Stephanie C.
Buckeye, AZ
I like it and good for family or if your hungry at 2 am and can't find tacos this your spot lol
Crystal C.
All though the last time I went, we had horrible service and had to deal with not only a rude staff,but a very nasty rude manager! I do love their food. But our experience was a nightmare! And I don't see any of us going back any time soon.
Wendy R.
Love the food super cheap and you can always get fresh good the food is good the wait is never long I go almost everyday I love this place... can buy it anywhere they are also in every city the food is amazing
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
Denny's has some fluffy pancakes and many options for breakfast. The eggs are made perfect with hashbrown.
Kristina S.
Great place to eat breakfast all day and night! On those party nights or late night drives. Great service most of the time. Prices are great food is GOOD not Great. depending on things that you get. But sometimes you just want a crappy cup of coffee to sober up!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.