BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

chiara V.
Tampa, FL
Love the breakfast here. Cheap and worth every penny. It does get crowded at times but worth the wait. Must go place
Geselle D.
I love their double chesse burgers and their fries , their burgers taste so delicious but have a bit to much grease.
Migdalia C.
Favorite place to go after a party!! I don't want to cook and wake up to a great breakfast is a pleasure at Denny's!!
Monica N.
Fairfax, VA
They have great choices and friendly staff! The 4,6,8 menu is a life saver!! Can never go wrong with breakfast food!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I love the grand slam which and there pumpkin pancakes. They are the bomb. So many flavors that go so good together.
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA
I love Dennys zesty nachos! I just had some yesterday! Tgey are so yummy. And the seasoned french fries never fail me
Karina P.
los huevo con tocineta y queso son lo maximo, en la mayoria d elos casos con el pan ingles omg que rico esta comida.
Alicia B.
Richfield, UT
Great food, fun and service. They always cater to my tastes and if I want to change something they do it no problem.
maria r.
kentucky
for breakfast is very good have a good food and good coffee .. the most I visit dfor breakfast ... oh and is 24 hour
Maria R.
Fort Bragg, CA
I really like their menu and the the way the kind servers treat customers. This month alone I went about four times.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.