BY DENNY'S #39 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Denise L.
Onalaska, Wa
Perfect late night place! Especially for brownies or pie! I love it there! The staff is amazing and the service is great!
Dominique B.
Oakland, CA
Ehhhh. Great place to go when nothing else is open. Cheap food for a cheap price. You get what you pay for in this place.
nely l.
La Grange, NC
i love this place i love their pancakes and their waffles. their burban stake. and very affordable. the people are great
Sarah C.
I really like this place. It's nice that they serve breakfast all day long! They have a nice variety for breakfast food!
Thalia G.
N Las Vegas, NV
My fiancé and I enjoy coming here late nights . They have great choices but I hate how they give a little bit of fries
yesenia g.
San diego, Ca
Love this for their all day meals. I'm more of breakfast person but hate waking up early, so this totally works for me.
Brissa T.
Pasco, WA
Love it! I love that's it's 24 hours open! Has very good food all kinds of choices to pick from I really recommend it!
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
It is a nice place to eat. It is not my favorite. Most people like it and like the food. They do have some good salads.
Kym M.
I love eating here...the service is almost always good and I can always find something to eat on the menu that I enjoy.
Blanca M.
Mooresville
There is very delicious food starting with the fajitas that are my fascination is highly recommended. Denny's
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚