Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Malea B.
Malea B.
Charleston, IL

We love dennys breakfast. 24 hour breakfast places are the best to be. I generally opt for the Grand Slamwhich or Moons over my hammy. Very affordable and I've only had bad service a couple of times.
CJ L.
CJ L.
Paragould, AR

Absolutely love this place. They are very nice and always the best. They really know how to make a good breakfast!!
Shadai S.
Shadai S.
Rotterdam , NY

People love to hate on Denny's but to me it is the one reliable restaurant! It is fairly cheap and I know exactly what to expect! I love that most are open 24 hours and I can go whenever I have a hankering for eggs! I also love they give you a free grandslam on your birthday!!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL

You have to love Denny's. Breakfast lunch or dinner at any time of morning afternoon night or late night. My favorite thing at Denny's is the nachos. Amazing price good quality and a heaping amount of deliciousness that you can get full size or half size.
Jackie U.
Jackie U.
San Angelo, TX

I enjoy visiting Denny's. I like that it's always open and I can have breakfast at any time of the day. I also really enjoy their value menu. However, the food is mediocre and I feel like it doesn't compare to competing breakfast restaurant chains.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Vineland, NJ

BEST DINER EVER! Their food is AMAZING! Service is amazing ! It's incredible haw a restaurant can be so affordable and cozy and serve DELICIOUS food. I love them. Ever since I first went. Never has there been a disappointment
Chennette B.
Chennette B.

The breakfast choice are so plentiful that sometimes it's hard to make a choice. The quality of the is great and the prices are even better. The amount of food for the price is well worth it. I don't go as often as I like because I don't live near one. But I go when I cam and I love it.
Katherine Q.
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA

Denny's is SO SO GOOD. It isn't too expensive and the food really fills you up. The chicken noodle soup is delicious. Honestly, everything there is delicious! Denny's is a must!!
Desirey G.
Desirey G.
Pasadena , Tx

I love their milkshake !!!!! Forever it will be so goood !! I love everything here there so good
Ana C.
Ana C.
Orlando, FL

Having breakfast at Denny's I go there all the time and I left the coupons I received in the paper she usually $5 off of 30 or 20% discount which is an awesome deal I love it I love French toast over all
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now