Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (7)
Molly C.
Molly C.

My last visit to Denny's was in the Belle Plaine area I was on a mini staycation and me and my boyfriend went to a restaurant and the server had such big eyelashes that I thought that they would actually influenced her ability to see. I ended up purchasing the cinnamon roll pancakes they were so sweet that I didn't know how I would ever come down from the sugar high. But it was still very good.
Mia V.
Mia V.
San Leandro, CA

The food is below my standards. Each time I go to any Denny's i order eggs and some how end up with a side of oil on top on my eggs. The quality of the food also unfortunately matches the service. Just an overall bad experience. Not likely to return.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA

Great family friendly place to eat, plus they are open 24 hours!!! Yummy!!!'
Kenia R.
Kenia R.
Tooele, UT

Good family resturant it's a reliable place to go when you want a good meal with family.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Valencia, PA

Dennys has really been up their game lately with great food and great prices. they have a large selection on the menus with awesome breakfasts
Carla R.
Carla R.
Puerto Rico

I love their breakfast and lunches but I mostly go for the breakfast it is very yummy and fun to be in
Alondra T.
Alondra T.
Ponce, PR

I hate dennys. Thelast time i went my plantains were undercooked ( here in Puerto rico the serve a lunch thing) and the rice was not good plus my pancakes for some reason are always hard. I dont like dennys, i wont be going again
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Breakfast food. Main deal right there. Dessert but after food of course. I don't normally go here but when I do I visit here from where I'm from cause it's close to whom I'm staying with.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Cortes

Nice restaurant, good costumer services. The food is delicious and have variety menu.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hoover, AL

Veggie skillet is amazing! They have pretty good coffee too. And I love how they are 24/7

Join Now