BY DENNY'S #45 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Maria M.
Maria M.
Phoenix, AZ
My Favorite Place To Eat Out. Every Anniversary My Bf Takes Me Here Cause He Knows How Much I Love It. Especially Their Zesty Nachos.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Baileyville, ME
Great service with great tasting food! It doesn't take too long to get your order and the staff makes you feel right at home! The prices are also very reasonable
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
I love the soft pancakes here, they are just so delicious, and I love their milk shakes too
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
W Hollywood, CA
Denny's has everything: breakfast, steak, milkshakes, free wifi... you name it! I used to come to Denny's all the time with study groups in college. They always let us stay as long as we wanted, and would keep the coffee coming. Highly recommend, especially to college kids on a budget during finals week!
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it! Cheap food that tastes great. Perfect for family Sundays or if you want breakfast in the night time.
Jaimee B.
Jaimee B.
One of my favorite places to eat. The service is always good along with the food!! Denny's is very affordable. You get a good amount of food for such a good price.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Los Angeles, CA
ate here once but it is great the breakfast is the only thing i tasted but it is good it also is not expensive at all. iv only gone there once but i do see myself going again sometime. costumer service is ok but great place
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Waynesboro
excellent customer service, food always hot, hearty servings. I love their peanut butter pancakes and their strawberry shakes.
Shiela S.
Shiela S.
Baltimore, MD
The value slam is an amazing deal for those on a budget. The new pancakes are light and fluff. This is a great deal because of the affordability. I would recommend this deal if you love breakfast but are on a tight budget. I will be returning real soon.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Late night eats is what this place is for. Pancakes and coffee are great when you're too lazy to make yourself. Don't expect the food to be too good. You get what you pay for here and that's not much.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot