BY DENNY'S #33 in Dining

• Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
Breanna L.
Centralia, IL
I love their chicken fried cob salad and wonderful homemade dinner rolls. Also like their strawberry and cream pancakes.
Jasmine M.
Good food, I go there to eat breakfast and I like it. Their plates are huge! I usually leave so full I cannot even walk.
Sarah C.
I really like this place. It's nice that they serve breakfast all day long! They have a nice variety for breakfast food!
cat h.
I love the food but everytime I go I seem to get sick and my stomach can't handle whatever is in the food .sorry Denny's
Dominique B.
Oakland, CA
Ehhhh. Great place to go when nothing else is open. Cheap food for a cheap price. You get what you pay for in this place.
nely l.
La Grange, NC
i love this place i love their pancakes and their waffles. their burban stake. and very affordable. the people are great
Denise L.
Onalaska, Wa
Perfect late night place! Especially for brownies or pie! I love it there! The staff is amazing and the service is great!
Brystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Always a classic pick, for breakfast or buffalo chicken strips, yum! The Moons Over my hammy with their ranch is awesome.
Brianna G.
Victorville, CA
Dennya was my hangover go to but now that I do not drink it is my order to go go to! Diner style which is like home to me
Brissa T.
Pasco, WA
Love it! I love that's it's 24 hours open! Has very good food all kinds of choices to pick from I really recommend it!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚