BY DENNY'S #30 in Dining

Makeba W.
Great food.
I love to eat here, that have great food and great customer service. I would rather eat breakfast here then any other place.
leeannea s.
Mobile, AL
We loved their breakfast and its family oriented so grwat for the whole family and grwat prices
Susy V.
Oakland, CA
I give Denny's 3 stars since I go quite a bit but the service sometimes is not up to par and their pancakes are dry no matter how much butter and syrup I put.
christine n.
Temple City, CA
Love Denny's for their inexpensive late night meals when I don't want to cook anything.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
I love Denny's it's a great place to take the family for dinner if your in a budget. I have always had great service and there prices are very reasonable. The food is good quality and we will defiantly do back
Maral S.
Panorama City, CA
The best for when you want breakfast at two in the morning. Otherwise I don't come here, but when I do it's for a late night meal. The food is always affordable and it fill you up, id definitely recommend because of their large menu and good prices
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
I love going to Denny's for there breakfast items. The atmosphere there is always fast and polite and is a bonus they are open 24/7
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Denny's is and always has been the perfect place to go eat at any time of the day or night ! I love that it could be 9pm and you could order pancakes if you wanted ! It's the ultimate diner experience and they always have one where ever you go !
shaniqua g.
I love buying the French toast here! They are just so soft and warm and just so good!
Desiree S.
Moses Lake, WA
My family and I love Denny's. They have a great cheap menu from $2-$10. They also have a full menu with more expensive items. The $4 biscuits and gravy with hashbrowns are great. Their country fried steak is to die for.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.