BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Brissa T.
Pasco, WA
Love it! I love that's it's 24 hours open! Has very good food all kinds of choices to pick from I really recommend it!
Daesha W.
Depends who the cook is, but the prime rib dip is really good. If u like that sort of thing then you should defs try it
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
It is a nice place to eat. It is not my favorite. Most people like it and like the food. They do have some good salads.
Jerie Ann P.
Dennys is a hit or miss for me but they have really good cocoa. I prefer Denny's over IHOP but that's personal opinion
Charlotte Q.
Lansdale, PA
Absolutely love this place! Love how it's open 24 hours and their prices are cheap for the big portions they give you!
Paige W.
Kent , OH
My favorite late night stop! You can get a lot of food for a good price. Plus breakfast all day and open and all night.
Thalia G.
N Las Vegas , NV
My fiancé and I enjoy coming here late nights . They have great choices but I hate how they give a little bit of fries
Sharonna F.
Huntington, WV
Best breakfast I have ever eaten. And the prices are amazing and hard to beat! My family loves to go here for breakfast

yesenia g.
San diego, Ca
Love this for their all day meals. I'm more of breakfast person but hate waking up early, so this totally works for me.
Kym M.
I love eating here...the service is almost always good and I can always find something to eat on the menu that I enjoy.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.