Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR

Good food but could be greater. Have had long wait periods and not so good waiter services to often. The food is decent but could be hotter at times. We don't much anymore. But will one day. I know every location and experience is different the ones in my area need improvement
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Las Vegas, NV

Just love wake up on the weekends and spend a little date with my boys !!' We love it here only place I will eat eggs at !!'
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.

I almost feel bad about giving Denny's 3/5 stars because it's seen me through 3am drunk times, 2pm I-just-woke-up-and-need-pancakes times, and the most common: I need food at an affordable price right now times.
It's across the street from where I live, so how could I not go atleast once a week?
but honestly, I dont know if ive just gone too much or the menu is small but I'm starting to get bored of the food.
Plus sometimes I order a milkshake and even though I'm supposed to get extra in the tin, they never give it to me.
That being said, their burbon burger is amazing and the rest of the menu is pretty solid- I wouldn't exactly call this a great place to take a date though, you know?
Aijalon E.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK

I love their food and all of their omelettes which are very good and their pancakes which is so good.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
New Port Richey, FL

The best place to get breakfast! They have a great breakfast menue with many different yummy options
Linda V.
Linda V.
Fresno, CA

Whenever I want to just dine in with some friends Denny's is always my go to! Depending on which Denny's you go to customer service is always first key to everything. Other than that, I love love love the skillet breakfast trays. 😊
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Galesburg, MI

They have great breakfast and coffee. I go in once and whille when I can. I like omelettes.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Hanford, CA

Love for breakfast. Very good food and great customer service. Eat there with family a lot.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.

The banana pancakes are the BOMB.COM they are HUGE I couldn't believe they made the pancakes so huge haha
Brooklynn T.
Brooklynn T.
Fort Walton Beach, FL

I love the 2 4 6 8 menu because I'm poor but want to sit down and eat at 2 am. Love the quesadilla burger.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now