BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Jessica V.
Fresno, CA
Denny's I love that place and how it always smells like coffee. I love that the food taste and smells like home
Brianna G.
Victorville, CA
Dennya was my hangover go to but now that I do not drink it is my order to go go to! Diner style which is like home to me
Dominique B.
Oakland, CA
Ehhhh. Great place to go when nothing else is open. Cheap food for a cheap price. You get what you pay for in this place.
Brystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Always a classic pick, for breakfast or buffalo chicken strips, yum! The Moons Over my hammy with their ranch is awesome.
Sarah C.
I really like this place. It's nice that they serve breakfast all day long! They have a nice variety for breakfast food!
Breanna L.
Centralia, IL
I love their chicken fried cob salad and wonderful homemade dinner rolls. Also like their strawberry and cream pancakes.
Claribel H.
Sacramento , CA
I like that there are many options to choose from. I always have trouble deciding what i want. Everything is so delicious
cat h.
I love the food but everytime I go I seem to get sick and my stomach can't handle whatever is in the food .sorry Denny's
Denise L.
Onalaska, Wa
Perfect late night place! Especially for brownies or pie! I love it there! The staff is amazing and the service is great!
nely l.
La Grange, NC
i love this place i love their pancakes and their waffles. their burban stake. and very affordable. the people are great
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.