BY DENNY'S #35 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Joann D.
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to go to Denny's a lot when I was a kid so it has a special place in my heart. If I'm being honest though, the food is not super high quality. Although, there have been many improvements over time. Their pancakes are amazing though and their bacon is always cooked to perfection, never chewy. It's pretty standard at every Dennys, so you always know what you're going to get. It's a great place for an inexpensive breakfast with the family, big or small, and is also very kid friendly. They have a huge menu ranging from breakfast to lunch to dinner, but I highly recommended staying with breakfast.
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Star City, WV
The Grand Slam is a classic meal that I have gotten a time or two (or twenty some times but who's counting, really?) The pancakes, meat, and eggs are always perfect and a great price. I rarely get anything else but when I do it's always a dessert (which is always phenomenal!)
Raquel g.
Raquel g.
Denny's es un lugar muy confortable y el precio es accesible.Los pancakes son deliciosos y de buena calidad.Lo único es que hay que esperar mucho por la demanda que hay.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Dennys is like a reliable old friend lol it's always there when you need it. If we can't decide where to go or have a large group of it's really late, Dennys is always a good choice. My fav is the 2-4-6-8 menu.
Nora G.
Nora G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Denny's is.... what can I even say about denny's their food is the bomb . Com like literally I eat everything on the menu and my most favorite drink from you guys is your strawberry banana bliss smoothie literally the best smoothie I have ever tasted and I eat a lot so you already know Denny's is my go-to
Aida G.
Aida G.
Excelente opción para desayunar en familia antes de salir a un road trip por la iasla.
Grand slam breakfast is a must try it's so filling and the choices are amazing!
Edie O.
Edie O.
Fresno, CA
2 , 4, 6 , 8 menu for that price they have some great tasting food. I love dennys when your looking for somehing late at night they are their for you !
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca
Always a good choice, breakfast here is my favorite to get. French toast is always good! And always for a very good price on plates.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
Been to many Denny's while me and my family moved from station to duty station and the atmosphere is different when you go to different Denny's. The Good side to some: service, food, and cleanliness. The bad to some: lack service and cleanliness. Depending how good the place is, I would recommend it.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot