BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

nely l.
La Grange, NC
i love this place i love their pancakes and their waffles. their burban stake. and very affordable. the people are great
Jasmine M.
Good food, I go there to eat breakfast and I like it. Their plates are huge! I usually leave so full I cannot even walk.
Brianna G.
Victorville, CA
Dennya was my hangover go to but now that I do not drink it is my order to go go to! Diner style which is like home to me
Brystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Always a classic pick, for breakfast or buffalo chicken strips, yum! The Moons Over my hammy with their ranch is awesome.
Jerie Ann P.
Dennys is a hit or miss for me but they have really good cocoa. I prefer Denny's over IHOP but that's personal opinion
yesenia g.
San diego, Ca
Love this for their all day meals. I'm more of breakfast person but hate waking up early, so this totally works for me.
Paige W.
Barnesville, OH
My favorite late night stop! You can get a lot of food for a good price. Plus breakfast all day and open and all night.
Thalia G.
N Las Vegas , NV
My fiancé and I enjoy coming here late nights . They have great choices but I hate how they give a little bit of fries
Daesha W.
Depends who the cook is, but the prime rib dip is really good. If u like that sort of thing then you should defs try it
Charlotte Q.
Lansdale, PA
Absolutely love this place! Love how it's open 24 hours and their prices are cheap for the big portions they give you!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.