BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
I love having breakfast at Denny's they got some good food and I'm happy because they open one a few blocks from my house.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
I love that it's opened 24 hours I spent most of my party nights ending with eating at Dennys and the food was always good.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
Everyone should try their moons over my hammy. Eggs ham and cheese in a sandwich. They always have new milk shake to taste
Yvette L.
They great breakfast but I love their chicken buffalo sandwich. Give it a try. It's spicy and tangy a really good sandwich.
Marisa I.
I love dennys! Have visited and eaten at multiple areas and states ! I love the amazing food and quality service it has !!!
Eliangy R.
THE BEST BREAKFAST PLACE IN THE WORLD. Every single option in their breakfast menu is to die for, wouldn't change a thing!
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
Love their food! One of the best services! Their workers are also very nice! The food is the besg especially the sandwich!
Lauren H.
Canton, OH
Open all night and always delicious. You can get breakfast all day and they have really good items for lunch and dinner too
Abigail S.
Rock Point, AZ
The American Classic restaurant is one of my favorite to go to. I go with friends or family, and everyone has a good time.
Sheryl B.
Broken Bow, OK
We just recently got reacquainted with a Dennys and fell in love all over again. We try to go to one as we can....love them
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚