BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Emily V.
Food usually comes out fast and warm! The prices are decent for all that comes with a meal! I love going here for breakfast
Kat C.
Independence, OR
Where else can you get this delicious breakfast? It was the first place I ate breakfast at when I came back to the states.
Sheryl B.
Broken Bow, OK
We just recently got reacquainted with a Dennys and fell in love all over again. We try to go to one as we can....love them
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
Everyone should try their moons over my hammy. Eggs ham and cheese in a sandwich. They always have new milk shake to taste
Jasmine M.
Good food, I go there to eat breakfast and I like it. Their plates are huge! I usually leave so full I cannot even walk.
Breanna L.
Centralia, IL
I love their chicken fried cob salad and wonderful homemade dinner rolls. Also like their strawberry and cream pancakes.
Sarah C.
I really like this place. It's nice that they serve breakfast all day long! They have a nice variety for breakfast food!
Brianna G.
Victorville, CA
Dennya was my hangover go to but now that I do not drink it is my order to go go to! Diner style which is like home to me
nely l.
La Grange, NC
i love this place i love their pancakes and their waffles. their burban stake. and very affordable. the people are great
Dominique B.
Oakland, CA
Ehhhh. Great place to go when nothing else is open. Cheap food for a cheap price. You get what you pay for in this place.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.