BY DENNY'S #35 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Claribel H.
Claribel H.
Sacramento, CA
I like that there are many options to choose from. I always have trouble deciding what i want. Everything is so delicious
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Denny's has been a quick trip restaurant for our family. We have had positive and negative experiences there. I like that they offer variety on their menu throughout the year, including holiday specials, but I would like to see healthier options available as well..
Diana C.
Diana C.
Las Vegas, NV
Not all Denny's locations are great, I've always been a fan of this restaurant chain but lately I've been disappointed by the service.
Emily H.
Emily H.
selinsgrove, PA
Danny's is my go to for a late night snack with friends. It is a great chill spot to eat loaded fries and drink coffee. My cup is never empty there. I love it!
vanessa h.
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
The food is fine when they actually have what's on the menu in stock. The prices are ok. But the service itself in my area is pretty terrible. They keep you waiting a long time even if the restaurant is practically empty. Once you order they come back out and say oh we don't have that would you like to change your order. I used to go to Denny's about once a week with friends but the terrible service in my area keeps me from returning now.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I happen to love Denny's but my husband is NOT a fan. We seem to get a rather expensive bill each time we go. I do love the all day/nigh breakfast option and the kids eat free option, even though I don't have any kiddos these days. Also like the free meal on your birthday.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Redondo Beach, CA
It's one of the only places that is open very late at night when you have cravings or are looking for a place to spend time with friends. Their menu is very large and appeals to a variety of tastes whether you want breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert. It is also very affordable and they always have some sort of promotion going on. It's not the classiest place, but it makes for a great casual outing!
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
When ever my dad takes me to the casino we stop at Dennys, I love there pancakes. He likes the hamburgular.
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Lone story short everytime I happen to go to Denny's I never get served it could be just my luck but I always get ignored and don't even get my order taken worst service ever
Joann D.
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to go to Denny's a lot when I was a kid so it has a special place in my heart. If I'm being honest though, the food is not super high quality. Although, there have been many improvements over time. Their pancakes are amazing though and their bacon is always cooked to perfection, never chewy. It's pretty standard at every Dennys, so you always know what you're going to get. It's a great place for an inexpensive breakfast with the family, big or small, and is also very kid friendly. They have a huge menu ranging from breakfast to lunch to dinner, but I highly recommended staying with breakfast.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot