Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Knightsville, IN

Absolutely love Dennys. I've been there 2 times within the last month. I orders a moons over my hammy and a grandslandwich and the were both excellent!
Vivian D.
Vivian D.
Hutto, TX

This place is literally open 24/7 and I just love going here often! I also like the friendly environment and staff. I think if I had to choose my favorite thing it would be the build you own grand slam. Please I would say give this place a try!!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Gilmer, TX

Great place for breakfast at any time of the day but I very rarely ever get to go because there doesn't seem to be a lot of them.
Sahar A.
Sahar A.

Great diner for breakfast or brunch! The food is always great and reasonably priced. Their strawberry smoothie stole the show on my last visit, really delicious and not overly sweet. Highly recommend this place for weekend breakfast with the family. They have many types of pancakes, breakfast plates, burritos and if you want total control of you meal there is always the build your own plate option! Go there todaayyyy😊
Cathy G.
Cathy G.
north hollywood

I love dennys and all the options they have it's such a great family and friendly place as well
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Allenhurst, GA

Nice place to dine when you're not wanting to spend too much money. Love there burgers and pancakes. Portions can be a little thin depending on who the cook is it seems like.
Cameron S.
Cameron S.
Advance, NC

I love Denny's with a pafhion their pancakes are so cool you can customize them and everything
Ena R.
Ena R.
Dacula, GA

Their pancakes caramel to be specific is so good! I love it with some strawberries and bananas of course you have to add that but it's so good!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY

Denny's has some fluffy pancakes and many options for breakfast. The eggs are made perfect with hashbrown.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.

Good food, I go there to eat breakfast and I like it. Their plates are huge! I usually leave so full I cannot even walk.

Join Now