BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
Love this place for a not so crazy fat dinner, the food it's pretty delicious, definitely recommend for a non planned dinner
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Love their food and they were very accommodating to my food issues. Nice staff and service. Will have to go back again soon.
Ceirra C.
Dennys pancakes are yummy and the milkshakes are super good. I don't know about anything else because that's all I ever get.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Yummy! love this place. great food and great prices. clean restaruant and friendly staff! Will eat here again. great pancakes
Emily F.
Lexington, KY
I really love Denny's. The prices are so good. It's definitely the place to go when you are looking for a classic breakfast.
Jessica M.
Las Vegas, NV
Just love wake up on the weekends and spend a little date with my boys !!' We love it here only place I will eat eggs at !!'
Karen R.
Inglewood, CA
I love this dennys. Im not a pancake person buy i love thee coffee and service. My favorite item is the breakfast sandwiches.
Shantal E.
Calexico, CA
I always buy the burger and the onion rings, they are so delicious and the burger is really big and so are the onion rings!!
Lydia P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
There's a saying that goes. You doubt chose to go to Denny , you end up there. Which is true but they never fail to deliver.
Rrarcr R.
Cheap good food. I always get breakfast because it's so good. Not sure on other menu items as I always get my breakfast. Lol
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚