BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
I love having breakfast at Denny's they got some good food and I'm happy because they open one a few blocks from my house.
Kat C.
Independence, OR
Where else can you get this delicious breakfast? It was the first place I ate breakfast at when I came back to the states.
Ruth S.
Los Angeles, CA
Can always get myself pancakes here even when I'm broke from how inexpensive they are. The only downside is the wait time.
Marisa I.
I love dennys! Have visited and eaten at multiple areas and states ! I love the amazing food and quality service it has !!!
Sandra M.
Orlando, FL
Love denny's the servers are a little busy though. Wish they hired more servers once in a while. The food is always great.
Sheryl B.
Broken Bow, OK
We just recently got reacquainted with a Dennys and fell in love all over again. We try to go to one as we can....love them
Emily V.
Food usually comes out fast and warm! The prices are decent for all that comes with a meal! I love going here for breakfast
Yer V.
Have you tried the T-bone steak? It's delicious! Always perfectly seasoned and cooked! My go to for quick and easy steaks.
Yvette L.
They great breakfast but I love their chicken buffalo sandwich. Give it a try. It's spicy and tangy a really good sandwich.
Lauren H.
Canton, OH
Open all night and always delicious. You can get breakfast all day and they have really good items for lunch and dinner too
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.