BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Angela T.
Mckinney, TX
Great breakfast. Fairly inexpensive. The last one we went to smelled a little funny but food and service were good.
alia c.
I like there food.The meals are not huge but just enough for me and I like that they offer some healthier choices.
patrisha r.
Mentone, CA
Looking for a good breakfast at a good price check out Denny's so delicious and yummy and for perfect for families
Jenny C.
Love their customer service and I love their food, definitely recommend if people haven't been there they need to.
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Awful service, atmosphere, portions, flavor. nothing about dennys is decent. I prefer ihop cocos anything but this.
Amy N.
Depew, NY
We eat here alot for breakfast. There breakfast food is great and they offer a free grand slam on your birthday!
Ebony G.
Katy , TX
My husband loves the jalapeno bacon and the pancakes have gotten better too . my kids love it too amazing prices
Earlisha L.
I like Denny's because you can go their anytime of the day and enjoy their food. my favorite item are the nachos
Heather S.
Great food anytime but breakfast is the best. Pancakes, eggs, sandwiches, all is great and they have good service
Mareya L.
Long Beach, CA
I came here at 12am with some friends because we were craving pancakes. The breakfast here is always satisfying!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.