BY DENNY'S #44 in Dining

Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Denny's is great anytime of day or night. Nice environment. My favorite thing I get at Denny's is their nachos. A big pro is that they stay open really late. I go a couple times a month and I would go more if I wanted to.
Renee J.
Renee J.
Fullerton, CA
Seriously find a good 24 hour dennys and your life will never be the same when you are drunk. They are always crazy nice and will sometimes bring you extra food
Yer V.
Yer V.
Denny's has always been my go to place to eat when I'm
craving a mid night snack or when i'm out partying and I get
hungry! They're pretty affordable for the amount of food you're getting
which is a lot to make you full! Although it's quite busy and the servers
customer service isn't as nice as I would want and expect it.
Umiri K.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Dennys is awesome to go with friends in anytime of the day! I could go in the morning, lunch, and even I. The middle of the night! Dennys is the type of place that you could have breakfast whenever you want
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
I've only been to Denny's a couple times but the food and service was always great. The prices were good, too.
Bella H.
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
I love coming to Denny's ! They have more then one thing to order. I love waffles so I'll only gongo get the waffles 😍😍 I live for those. They have a variety of food and its affordable. I recommend it!
Stormy C.
Stormy C.
I like dennys but it wouldn't be my first choice eat dinner at. Usually employees can be forgetful and take forever to get your order and food is ok not great depending on what you order
A'miracle H.
A'miracle H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love their waffles,it's fluffy and delicious but the service here in indy is kind of slow.We waited a full hour to 2 hours for a meal once other than that it has great food.
Stefen M.
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
Denny's is a really great restaurant, and is very comparable to IHOP. The food is really great here and the prices are very fair as well. I come here fairly often, and they have almost nobody in there later on in the night, so you can get some peace and quiet if you like. I would recommend people to come to this restaurant in the later time of the day, simply because it's so mellow and relaxing.
Ari C.
Ari C.
This restaurant has its own tumblr blog...which if you look at the blog it is just a sad joke..BUT LUCKILY FOR YOU, THE RESTAURANT IS NOT LIKE ITS BLOG. BECAUSE THIS RESTAURANT IS NOT A JOKE. THE RESTAURANT IS LIKE YOUR BEST FRIEND. IT IS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF DAY. THE FOOD IS FRESH. THE PLACE WITHIN IS CLEAN SOMETIMES IT HAS STICKY FLOORS BUT HEY!!! WE ALL HAVE OUR FLAWS. THE WAITERS ARE PRETTY COOL TOO THEY ARE USUALLY OLD..BUT THEY ARE LIKE YOUR GRANDMA SO TREAT THEM NICELY.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.