Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Tasha T.
Tasha T.
Hanover, In

Currently in Denny's as I write this! Service is a bit slow, but food is almost always very good for the price you pay. They have a rewards program, kids eat free on certain nights, meals start at $2, and free wifi/power hook up. Nice place!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

I happen to love Denny's but my husband is NOT a fan. We seem to get a rather expensive bill each time we go. I do love the all day/nigh breakfast option and the kids eat free option, even though I don't have any kiddos these days. Also like the free meal on your birthday.
Britany K.
Britany K.
Chapel Hill, TN

Denny's has delicious food! They have friendly service! I enjoy eating there with my family!
Claribel H.
Claribel H.
Sacramento, CA

I like that there are many options to choose from. I always have trouble deciding what i want. Everything is so delicious
Diana C.
Diana C.
Las Vegas, NV

Not all Denny's locations are great, I've always been a fan of this restaurant chain but lately I've been disappointed by the service.
Paige H.
Paige H.

Again, another restaurant i wish wasn't a hour away from me! I've only ate there maybe 3 times and it's been great every time! Wasn't to expensive and the food was great! I would go again as soon as possible
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Morgantown, WV

The Grand Slam is a classic meal that I have gotten a time or two (or twenty some times but who's counting, really?) The pancakes, meat, and eggs are always perfect and a great price. I rarely get anything else but when I do it's always a dessert (which is always phenomenal!)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Yerington, NV

I love dennys I go frequently and I have never been didsappinted. It is cheap and easy and they have a wide selection on their menu
Megan J.
Megan J.

Dennys is always a good dinner restaurant! I really enjoy their vegetable platter and veggie burger.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

Denny's has been a quick trip restaurant for our family. We have had positive and negative experiences there. I like that they offer variety on their menu throughout the year, including holiday specials, but I would like to see healthier options available as well..
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot