Add a Photo

#38 in Dining
Photos (8)
Amber B.
Amber B.

I love when they have jalapeno bacon on the menu! The service we receive is always great and the food delicious. If there is a mistake they will fix it without a fuss.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Marietta, OH

Good dining out when you are leaving a bar drunk food late at night when you are in college or cheap breakfast early in the morning with family. Cheap and tasty and can span all ages lol.
Kelley d.
Kelley d.

I used to love going to this place but lately I have not gone there in a very long time. The food is still OK matter of fact I really do enjoy the food but it's the customer service at the local one that I really dislike.
Yacky D.
Yacky D.

Denny's is Denny's 24 hour blessing. Mostly American food and all that stuff
lizbeth r.
lizbeth r.

I lime their food but its always too pack. When you ask for something they say ok and 39 minutes later they bring to you once your finished
Odessa T.
Odessa T.

Denny that great and affordable. It's definitely a place to go if you're taking a big group of people. The service is always fast and friendly. And they have many different food options including breakfast lunch and dinner items.
Selena G.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA

My mom and dads favorite breakfast restaurant. Anything and everything I have tried at Denny's is amazingly good. I love the breakfast sandwiches they offer and the strawberry lemonade is also my favorite.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.

I just ate breakfast from here this morning! Great range of food options and nice family environment
Dawn J.
Dawn J.
Dixon, CA

The staff at Denny's in Dixon Ca has gone above and beyond for me and my employees so many times! They are the best in the town
Kristine L.
Kristine L.

Dennys has the best servers and food! I always like to get a cup of soup when I go there because all of their soups are so good and fresh. 😋
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???

Join Now