Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Ana C.
Ana C.
Orlando, FL

Having breakfast at Denny's I go there all the time and I left the coupons I received in the paper she usually $5 off of 30 or 20% discount which is an awesome deal I love it I love French toast over all
Erika L.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX

Favorite diner to go to. I can get a good meal and coffee when I'm out of town. The waiters always make me feel welcome, like I'm in the neighborhood restaurant where everyone's a friend. I would recommend!
Mark C.
Mark C.
Hacienda Heights, CA

Open 24 hours a day. This place is amazing, I love it and I tell my friend and family about them. So good and it's affordable too, very inexpensive
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Watsontown, PA

Great breakfast and lunch here! I especially like their variety of breakfast items it is great!
Julissa J.
Julissa J.

Most are open 24 hrs so sometimes I come when everything is closed especially on road trips
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI

Eh it's okay. Not my favorite breakfast place. Food is alright, but the service is friendly.
Janell D.
Janell D.

Love how late this place closes
Love the prices
Love the 123 prices
Love the environment
Shale A.
Shale A.

I can always count on Denny's when I'm starving at midnight. Cheap, tasty food and satisfies those late night craings
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

I love breakfast foods. Dennys has amazing pancakes and breakfast platters And really good milkshakes.
Jazmin D.
Jazmin D.
Phoenix , Az

I was here with a couple of friends to get some breakfast a while back. We had great customer service and they were all pretty friendly. The food took about 30 minutes to get to the table but considering that it was about 12 people it was understanding. Everyone enjoyed their dish and left with a happy tummy.

Join Now