BY DENNY'S #33 in Dining

• Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
Denny's is great, they are open 24-7 at least where I live, they always have great deals on food and it always taste very good!
Emilie T.
Kent, OH
I've only been there for breakfast but it was very delicious the pancakes are my favorite they're big and fluffy. Very filling.
Rebecca R.
Burbank, CA
i came here once prom night and come here all the time for breakfast and i like it much more than ihop and i enjoy eating here.
Jennifer V.
Santa Rosa, CA
Best dine in restaurant ever. Go here almost every week with my husband and son and it such an amazing place and foods amazing.
brenda G.
Pasadena, TX
Good place to have a breakfast with the family .love coming here .I recommend this place my family n friends like coming here.
Lydia P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
There's a saying that goes. You doubt chose to go to Denny , you end up there. Which is true but they never fail to deliver.
Karen R.
Inglewood, CA
I love this dennys. Im not a pancake person buy i love thee coffee and service. My favorite item is the breakfast sandwiches.
Jessica M.
Las Vegas, NV
Just love wake up on the weekends and spend a little date with my boys !!' We love it here only place I will eat eggs at !!'
Margaret A.
Rockville, MD
Denny's is the best! Pancake puppies can't be beat! Especially the seasonal flavours. Denny's is a great fast, diner option!
Shantal E.
Calexico, CA
I always buy the burger and the onion rings, they are so delicious and the burger is really big and so are the onion rings!!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚