BY DENNY'S #30 in Dining

Karina P.
los huevo con tocineta y queso son lo maximo, en la mayoria d elos casos con el pan ingles omg que rico esta comida.
Elena L.
I love Denny's so much ! I never know what to order because everything is so good looking! My favorites are the veggie burger, pancakes, French fries , and hash browns! These place is affordable so I can go at least every month. I can never get tired of Denny's!
Cathy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I love dennys and all the options they have it's such a great family and friendly place as well
Emily L.
Denny's is known for their $2,$4,$6,$8 deals. They are too good and available all day everyday. So it's a great budget year around. Definitely recommend
Claribel H.
Sacramento, CA
I like that there are many options to choose from. I always have trouble deciding what i want. Everything is so delicious
Jessica T.
Denny's has been a quick trip restaurant for our family. We have had positive and negative experiences there. I like that they offer variety on their menu throughout the year, including holiday specials, but I would like to see healthier options available as well..
Diana C.
Las Vegas, NV
Not all Denny's locations are great, I've always been a fan of this restaurant chain but lately I've been disappointed by the service.
Emily H.
selinsgrove, PA
Danny's is my go to for a late night snack with friends. It is a great chill spot to eat loaded fries and drink coffee. My cup is never empty there. I love it!
Ashley R.
Attica, IN
Good food overall, I always order the same meal each time I go there and its very affordable. As low as $4.00 to as high as 10 bucks. I get the blueberry pancanke breakfast. I rarely go to Denny's but when I do I enjoy my meal each time, I would recommend it to any friend or family member.
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Me and my boyfriend go here every time we can!!! This is our place there food is just incredible! They have a lot of affordable things like there 2 4 6 8 menu and there tasty to I'll recommend the turkey sandwich and cheese quesadilla lol. My boyfriend gets the spaghetti it is really good I steal some sometimes when he's not looking hehe he catches me. I just truest love this place when my boyfriend asks were u wanna go babe to eat it's Let's Go To Denys! Friendly people to they treat u just right
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.