BY DENNY'S #45 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca
Always a good choice, breakfast here is my favorite to get. French toast is always good! And always for a very good price on plates.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
Been to many Denny's while me and my family moved from station to duty station and the atmosphere is different when you go to different Denny's. The Good side to some: service, food, and cleanliness. The bad to some: lack service and cleanliness. Depending how good the place is, I would recommend it.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Alto
My husband and I love the skillets at Denny's. The bourbin sauce is fabulous on the grilled vegetables. Meals are very affordable. We are never disappointed with the quality of our food. We usually eat there at least twice monthly.
JoAnna H.
JoAnna H.
Hanford, CA
Best pancakes in town. Mame sure to catch them at a. Good time they're usually busy. I like to get good service not rushed. So I pick down times to go. Their food is delicious from their breakfast to burgers, soups, appetizers, and desserts.
ASHLEY S.
ASHLEY S.
Scurry, TX
Whether it is breakfast, dinner, or after the bar meal you can always find something good here. I actually just ate here last night.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Phoenix, AZ
My Favorite Place To Eat Out. Every Anniversary My Bf Takes Me Here Cause He Knows How Much I Love It. Especially Their Zesty Nachos.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Baileyville, ME
Great service with great tasting food! It doesn't take too long to get your order and the staff makes you feel right at home! The prices are also very reasonable
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
I love the soft pancakes here, they are just so delicious, and I love their milk shakes too
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
W Hollywood, CA
Denny's has everything: breakfast, steak, milkshakes, free wifi... you name it! I used to come to Denny's all the time with study groups in college. They always let us stay as long as we wanted, and would keep the coffee coming. Highly recommend, especially to college kids on a budget during finals week!
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it! Cheap food that tastes great. Perfect for family Sundays or if you want breakfast in the night time.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot