Add a Photo

#38 in Dining
Photos (8)
Silvia M.
Silvia M.

This is my go to place on my lazy days!! I love their breakfast and their coffee!!!
Jonathan G.
Jonathan G.
Star City, WV

I love being able to get breakfast food all day long. Noting like a breakfast dinner. Food is great and good quality at a cheap price. The prices are always fair. I would say there is no cons for the classic Denny's restaurant. I even went to a Denny's in Las Vegas.
Karina V.
Karina V.
Fresno, CA

Es el lugar favorito de mis hijos, les encanta y a mi me encanta su t-bone y su servicio es muy bueno
Alexis A.
Alexis A.

Denny's is great. Here in Oklahoma it takes the back burner to IHOP. But for me personally I would much rather at Denny's. Great quality tasting food. Every taste fresh and made from scratch. I love everything I've tried from there
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR

Lone story short everytime I happen to go to Denny's I never get served it could be just my luck but I always get ignored and don't even get my order taken worst service ever
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Siloam, GA

I have worked here after I left I still return to enjoy a byo grand slam. Or for dinner a double cheeseburger.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Alto

My husband and I love the skillets at Denny's. The bourbin sauce is fabulous on the grilled vegetables. Meals are very affordable. We are never disappointed with the quality of our food. We usually eat there at least twice monthly.
Elena L.
Elena L.

I love Denny's so much ! I never know what to order because everything is so good looking! My favorites are the veggie burger, pancakes, French fries , and hash browns! These place is affordable so I can go at least every month. I can never get tired of Denny's!
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca

Always a good choice, breakfast here is my favorite to get. French toast is always good! And always for a very good price on plates.
Tasha T.
Tasha T.
Hanover, In

Currently in Denny's as I write this! Service is a bit slow, but food is almost always very good for the price you pay. They have a rewards program, kids eat free on certain nights, meals start at $2, and free wifi/power hook up. Nice place!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now