Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Holly T.
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY

Denny's is great for those late nights friends when you're looking to grab a cheap meal. The 24 hour service is very convenient and the food is always so-so as expected. Coffee is weak and food is sometimes cold, but the prices are so there's not much else you could expect.
brandi s.
brandi s.
Lockport, NY

we like how you can get breakfast at anytime. there prices are reasonable. and you get a lot of food with your order
Haley R.
Haley R.

Dennys is legendary. Always courteous staff & great classic diner feel. The menu is huge & very affordable. My favorite item would have to be the Cali Club sandwich. I visit here very often & I love it!
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
Cypress, CA

I love it. Best place to go when you're hungry and its late at night. Big selection on the menu
Mareya L.
Mareya L.
Long Beach, CA

I came here at 12am with some friends because we were craving pancakes. The breakfast here is always satisfying!
Diana b.
Diana b.

My husband loves the food of this place are very varied and good food and the attention I also like
Massiel R.
Massiel R.
Doral, FL

Denny's is my favorite restaurant when i want a good breakfast or when i want to eat a good hamburger. They has good prices and they are open during 24h. You will love it!
Bettie W.
Bettie W.

My family likes to go to Dennys. The kids like to get there new kids cups and they like to order. Dennys has a lot of choices for the picks to pick from the menu. While the kids wait for there food. They can color and play word games and activities. The kids are never bord.
Rikki C.
Rikki C.
Hinesville, GA

My husband & I eat here when we take road trips! They have good food and have a lot of them by the interstates!
Nasyeli B.
Nasyeli B.

Love the "All you can eat Pancakes" for only $4 dollars. Warning if they catch you giving any to other family member or friend they charge you $4 extra so watch out lol. I would recommend the Spicy Sriracha burger its only $9.29 and its delicious!!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???

Join Now