BY DENNY'S #32 in Dining

Bella H.
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
I love coming to Denny's ! They have more then one thing to order. I love waffles so I'll only gongo get the waffles 😍😍 I live for those. They have a variety of food and its affordable. I recommend it!
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
Tryon, NE
Drunk food if you've ever had it. It's got good greasy heartybfood for when you need a little boost.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Statesville, NC
I love Denny's! Their food is really good but I feel like with the amount of food you get at other restaurants for the same price is a better deal. If you are going out to eat alone it would be a good check but for a family I feel like you would get a better deal somewhere else. The downside to Denny's (or at least the one near me) is that it's open 24hrs. That means you get a lot of Truck drivers and creeps coming and going so as a Woman, I would rather go at brunch with someone, lol!
Tamera L.
Tamera L.
New Port Richey, FL
Denny's is amazing! They have this new 2 4 6 8 menu that has TONS of stuff on it! And you can mix and match whatever you want! I love Denny's so much, we eat there about once a week LOL!
Marlea P.
Marlea P.
I don't go to Denny's often. It is not my first choice of places to eat. I don't really have a favorite item. I think the quality is alright. I do not go often because I am not a huge fan. I don't think I would go again.
Racheal L.
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Awful service, atmosphere, portions, flavor. nothing about dennys is decent. I prefer ihop cocos anything but this.
Stefen M.
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
Denny's is a really great restaurant, and is very comparable to IHOP. The food is really great here and the prices are very fair as well. I come here fairly often, and they have almost nobody in there later on in the night, so you can get some peace and quiet if you like. I would recommend people to come to this restaurant in the later time of the day, simply because it's so mellow and relaxing.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Las Vegas, NV
I went to Denny's a lot of times as a child and I remember loving everything on the menu.
Stormy C.
Stormy C.
I like dennys but it wouldn't be my first choice eat dinner at. Usually employees can be forgetful and take forever to get your order and food is ok not great depending on what you order
A'miracle H.
A'miracle H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love their waffles,it's fluffy and delicious but the service here in indy is kind of slow.We waited a full hour to 2 hours for a meal once other than that it has great food.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.