BY DENNY'S #30 in Dining

Rrarcr R.
Cheap good food. I always get breakfast because it's so good. Not sure on other menu items as I always get my breakfast. Lol
Tasha T.
Hanover, IN
Currently in Denny's as I write this! Service is a bit slow, but food is almost always very good for the price you pay. They have a rewards program, kids eat free on certain nights, meals start at $2, and free wifi/power hook up. Nice place!
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Best late night drunk meal ever. Open 24 hours. I haven't ever ate there during the day. But from what I remember it was great food. And the waitress was really nice.
brittany f.
i love Denny's! i live in jersey, so they are scarce but i wish they were here more! i love all the options and unique foods for a great price wish i could go more!
Amanda F.
Gilmer, TX
Great place for breakfast at any time of the day but I very rarely ever get to go because there doesn't seem to be a lot of them.
Shannon M.
Allenhurst, GA
Nice place to dine when you're not wanting to spend too much money. Love there burgers and pancakes. Portions can be a little thin depending on who the cook is it seems like.
Abigail C.
Knightsville, IN
Absolutely love Dennys. I've been there 2 times within the last month. I orders a moons over my hammy and a grandslandwich and the were both excellent!
Briana J.
I love going to Denny's for breakfast. It's not the best food or service ever, but their grand slams are always good and you get a free one on your birthday!! I think that's awesome.
Megan J.
Dennys is always a good dinner restaurant! I really enjoy their vegetable platter and veggie burger.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Denny's has delicious food! They have friendly service! I enjoy eating there with my family!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.