Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Cape Coral, FL

Love this place. Dennys have options for every one in the family. Good quality food taste great.
concetta b.
concetta b.

Love there breakfast menu and the hot coffee allways go on the weeks ends with the kids for a family breakfast. The service is great and the food is great and definitely recommend dennys for anyone
ASHLEY H.
ASHLEY H.

Denny's has good food for decent prices. They have a wide variety and offer breakfast all day, which I love.
Rukesa W.
Rukesa W.

This place is just okay for me on a good day the food can be great but i have had to send food back a few times just because it was lukewarm I like my food hot and sometimes the slack on that
victoria c.
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL

Denny's is a good place for whatever you are in the mood for eating. Breakfast at dinner or lunch at breakfast you name it you can have it. I love have breakfast at dinner always! Denny's is so affordable. I recommend to everyone. It's a good place.
Corrina C.
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV

This is a great breakfast food restaurant. I love their omelet test, I usually get the meat one.
Alexxius G.

Value bebe
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY

Dennys has been a family breakfast fav so as long as I can remember. Their prices have raised a lil but they are still so good. I love their hot cocoa as well! Such a nice lil sit down restaurant.
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV

Yummy! love this place. great food and great prices. clean restaruant and friendly staff! Will eat here again. great pancakes
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

I get the same thing every time I go so I can't exactly say much more than their zesty nachos are where it's at! My husband gets the all you can eat pancakes and we walk out of there stuffed and all for less than $20!!! Service is usually really good too!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot