Add a Photo

Photos (7)
CJ L.
CJ L.
Paragould, AR

Absolutely love this place. They are very nice and always the best. They really know how to make a good breakfast!!
Shadai S.
Shadai S.
Rotterdam , NY

People love to hate on Denny's but to me it is the one reliable restaurant! It is fairly cheap and I know exactly what to expect! I love that most are open 24 hours and I can go whenever I have a hankering for eggs! I also love they give you a free grandslam on your birthday!!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
OCALA, FL

You have to love Denny's. Breakfast lunch or dinner at any time of morning afternoon night or late night. My favorite thing at Denny's is the nachos. Amazing price good quality and a heaping amount of deliciousness that you can get full size or half size.
Jackie U.
Jackie U.
San Angelo, TX

I enjoy visiting Denny's. I like that it's always open and I can have breakfast at any time of the day. I also really enjoy their value menu. However, the food is mediocre and I feel like it doesn't compare to competing breakfast restaurant chains.
Janelle N.
Janelle N.

I have not tried denny's at yet. But I heard the food is great and you are given very large portion sizes.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Vineland, NJ

BEST DINER EVER! Their food is AMAZING! Service is amazing ! It's incredible haw a restaurant can be so affordable and cozy and serve DELICIOUS food. I love them. Ever since I first went. Never has there been a disappointment
Chennette B.
Chennette B.

The breakfast choice are so plentiful that sometimes it's hard to make a choice. The quality of the is great and the prices are even better. The amount of food for the price is well worth it. I don't go as often as I like because I don't live near one. But I go when I cam and I love it.
Christa S.
Christa S.

Dennys is hit and miss for me, the food quality could be better... but some menu items are hard to mess up and taste good. the quality is really what you pay for. its not that expensive and its open 24 hours so its a fall back restaurant when my friends and i want something a little later on in the night. The atmosphere of the restaurant is pretty tacky but usually i'm not eating at places for the atmosphere.
Katherine Q.
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA

Denny's is SO SO GOOD. It isn't too expensive and the food really fills you up. The chicken noodle soup is delicious. Honestly, everything there is delicious! Denny's is a must!!
Desirey G.
Desirey G.
Pasadena , Tx

I love their milkshake !!!!! Forever it will be so goood !! I love everything here there so good

Join Now