BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Marissa G.
Amarillo, TX
I love dennys breakfast the are very affordable and give you a good amount of food and every time we go the waiters are very nice
Sandy C.
Porterville, CA
Dennys is good for ūü•ďūüć≥breakfast lunch ūüćĒor dinnerūüć≤ and the prices are very good and you get a lot of food for a little bit of money
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA
It's my go to place for cheap but delicious food. It's a family oriented place and I've gone here plenty of times with my parents
Becky R.
Chico, CA
Good Service in my experience. Most of the time is clean. They have decent prices and food quality. Great choices to choose from.
Tarea L.
Sacramento
They a good varirty of food to chose from. It tastes goid and it's usually well made. The prices are reasonable for what you get.
Amanda F.
Gilmer, TX
Great place for breakfast at any time of the day but I very rarely ever get to go because there doesn't seem to be a lot of them.
Grysell D.
México
I love food, very good service and very good quality. Only that there are employees who do not have a good mood and i do not like
Melinda J.
Some locations are a little dirty in appearance but i love their breakfasts, especially their free grand slam on your birthday!!!
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
Denny's is not like it used to be. I used to love going here, but times have changed. Sometimes you get luck and get a good one!
Erica S.
Modesto, CA
Last time I went the service was horrible, might have been understaffed but i love their pancakes they make so it was worth it‚̧
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?ūüėö