BY DENNY'S #39 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
Denny's is pretty good they're cheap I pretty much always had good service anytime I've gone they make good strawberry lemonade and their burgers are really good to not very fond of their pancakes but pretty much anything else that I've had there I've pretty much liked and for the amount that your paying I think it equals out pretty well
jennifer o.
Dennys is my favorite breakfast restaurant. i enjoy them over ihop because i can order exactly what i want in their build your own grand slam. its simple, reasonably priced and easy to choose what you want instead of settling on meal options that dont have everything you want.
Jennifer M.
Denny's is one My favorite places to eat not only for their breakfast but especially for dinner Denny's has a double cheeseburger ūüćĒ that soooo good you got to try it if you haven't already, and also try their strawberry lemonade drink ūüćĻ it's so good. Those are my favorites .
Reana O.
I love Denny's. I love the whole diner theme they have. The customer service isn't the best though. Sometimes it takes awhile to get our food or even have someone take our order. I get the super bird sandwich and its good. They serve coffee which my sister loves. I don't like most breakfast foods so I usually get dinner entrees but my family likes their breakfast selection. It's a nice place to eat at.
Angela P.
Eastlake
Everything is decently priced. They are defiantly affordable if you are looking for a place to eat on a cheap budget. Sometimes the food is a little under cooked. For example their hash browns are not as crispy as should be. I go there about once a month and will continue to go. I would recommend this to others.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
People love to hate on Denny's but to me it is the one reliable restaurant! It is fairly cheap and I know exactly what to expect! I love that most are open 24 hours and I can go whenever I have a hankering for eggs! I also love they give you a free grandslam on your birthday!!
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Love their pancakes. Theyre open on some holidays too (like christmas) Great atmosphere and friendly workers, It isnt that expensive here but it isnt as cheap as fastfood. But they have greatfood. Yeah id go here again and again. They have really great pancakes!
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
You have to love Denny's. Breakfast lunch or dinner at any time of morning afternoon night or late night. My favorite thing at Denny's is the nachos. Amazing price good quality and a heaping amount of deliciousness that you can get full size or half size.
Stephanie V.
Their 2, 4, 6, 8 $ meals are great for a sit in breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I got there often especially with friends. The service is decent and the environment is always clean and tidy. The food is pretty good and I always seem to bring people in for a nice mealūüėč
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE
A W F U L
Dirty establishment
Awful staff and service
Food is disgusting
High prices for absolutely disgusting food
Honestly should be closed down
Went on mother's day with entire family and all of our meals were wrong and cold. Staff didn't care I have to refuse to pay and demand a full refund.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?ūüėö