BY DENNY'S #33 in Dining

• One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Woul...1 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
Jennifer M.
Denny's is one My favorite places to eat not only for their breakfast but especially for dinner Denny's has a double cheeseburger 🍔 that soooo good you got to try it if you haven't already, and also try their strawberry lemonade drink 🍹 it's so good. Those are my favorites .
Reana O.
I love Denny's. I love the whole diner theme they have. The customer service isn't the best though. Sometimes it takes awhile to get our food or even have someone take our order. I get the super bird sandwich and its good. They serve coffee which my sister loves. I don't like most breakfast foods so I usually get dinner entrees but my family likes their breakfast selection. It's a nice place to eat at.
Angela P.
Eastlake
Everything is decently priced. They are defiantly affordable if you are looking for a place to eat on a cheap budget. Sometimes the food is a little under cooked. For example their hash browns are not as crispy as should be. I go there about once a month and will continue to go. I would recommend this to others.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
People love to hate on Denny's but to me it is the one reliable restaurant! It is fairly cheap and I know exactly what to expect! I love that most are open 24 hours and I can go whenever I have a hankering for eggs! I also love they give you a free grandslam on your birthday!!
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Love their pancakes. Theyre open on some holidays too (like christmas) Great atmosphere and friendly workers, It isnt that expensive here but it isnt as cheap as fastfood. But they have greatfood. Yeah id go here again and again. They have really great pancakes!
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
You have to love Denny's. Breakfast lunch or dinner at any time of morning afternoon night or late night. My favorite thing at Denny's is the nachos. Amazing price good quality and a heaping amount of deliciousness that you can get full size or half size.
Stephanie V.
Their 2, 4, 6, 8 $ meals are great for a sit in breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I got there often especially with friends. The service is decent and the environment is always clean and tidy. The food is pretty good and I always seem to bring people in for a nice meal😋
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
Denny's is a good place for whatever you are in the mood for eating. Breakfast at dinner or lunch at breakfast you name it you can have it. I love have breakfast at dinner always! Denny's is so affordable. I recommend to everyone. It's a good place.
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE
A W F U L
Dirty establishment
Awful staff and service
Food is disgusting
High prices for absolutely disgusting food
Honestly should be closed down
Went on mother's day with entire family and all of our meals were wrong and cold. Staff didn't care I have to refuse to pay and demand a full refund.
Danielle P.
San Antonio, TX
We mostly go on special occasions but when we do it is always amazing. Hubby and I both love the turkey sandwich on sourdough bread. It is do delicious! The kids order from their menu. They always want pancakes,or fruit salad. We will forever go back to Denny's
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚