BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

alyson w.
Cleveland, OH
Every time I go to dennys the service is horrible and it usually takes about a hour to get my food even if its not busy. They are always out of food and the food that I do get is never prepared well. I will only go here if its the last option. I can see why its so inexpensive.
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
Denny's is pretty good they're cheap I pretty much always had good service anytime I've gone they make good strawberry lemonade and their burgers are really good to not very fond of their pancakes but pretty much anything else that I've had there I've pretty much liked and for the amount that your paying I think it equals out pretty well
Andrea R.
I LOVE the chocolate milkshakes here and the red velvet pancake puppies. Not only do you get the regular cup for the milkshake but you also get the leftovers that didn't fit in the cup. The cheeseburger here is sooooo good, the meat actually tastes like meat not processed. I also really enjoy their seasoned fries and the dessert where you get a brownie with an icecream scoop on top :)
Brittany C.
Statesville, NC
I love Denny's! Their food is really good but I feel like with the amount of food you get at other restaurants for the same price is a better deal. If you are going out to eat alone it would be a good check but for a family I feel like you would get a better deal somewhere else. The downside to Denny's (or at least the one near me) is that it's open 24hrs. That means you get a lot of Truck drivers and creeps coming and going so as a Woman, I would rather go at brunch with someone, lol!
jennifer o.
Dennys is my favorite breakfast restaurant. i enjoy them over ihop because i can order exactly what i want in their build your own grand slam. its simple, reasonably priced and easy to choose what you want instead of settling on meal options that dont have everything you want.
Jennifer M.
Denny's is one My favorite places to eat not only for their breakfast but especially for dinner Denny's has a double cheeseburger 🍔 that soooo good you got to try it if you haven't already, and also try their strawberry lemonade drink 🍹 it's so good. Those are my favorites .
Angela P.
Eastlake
Everything is decently priced. They are defiantly affordable if you are looking for a place to eat on a cheap budget. Sometimes the food is a little under cooked. For example their hash browns are not as crispy as should be. I go there about once a month and will continue to go. I would recommend this to others.
Reana O.
I love Denny's. I love the whole diner theme they have. The customer service isn't the best though. Sometimes it takes awhile to get our food or even have someone take our order. I get the super bird sandwich and its good. They serve coffee which my sister loves. I don't like most breakfast foods so I usually get dinner entrees but my family likes their breakfast selection. It's a nice place to eat at.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
People love to hate on Denny's but to me it is the one reliable restaurant! It is fairly cheap and I know exactly what to expect! I love that most are open 24 hours and I can go whenever I have a hankering for eggs! I also love they give you a free grandslam on your birthday!!
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Love their pancakes. Theyre open on some holidays too (like christmas) Great atmosphere and friendly workers, It isnt that expensive here but it isnt as cheap as fastfood. But they have greatfood. Yeah id go here again and again. They have really great pancakes!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.