Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (8)
Daisy M.
Daisy M.

When you can enjoy a delicious breakfast during diner time is the best. Love going here always receive great customer service. The prices are reasonable for the food and the quality is great. All my meals have to have a cherry coke my favorite.
Cali O.
Cali O.
Roseburg, OR

This place is very convenient for me to go to because it's right next to my school. The menu is quite delicious and I love the idea of a 24/7 breakfast restaurant. The service hasn't always been good but I live how they have the claw machines.
Mai H.
Mai H.
San Diego, CA

I like the $2/$4/$6/$8 menu for quick food choices without breaking the bank - typically for snacks!

They're a good amount for the cost and the service is always quick and accurate! They are open great hours as well.

Good place to check out!!!
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX

Any time I have gone to Denny's the food and service is amazing! I can only go every few months because the closest Dennys is hours away. Anytime I visit my family we make sure we go to Denny's! I can't live without a Grand Slam in my life
Amy C.
Amy C.

We love to go to Denny's. My favorite is the Philly cheese steak omelette 😉. I always order this. My kids like the chicken strips they're awesome. We are a family of 4 and usually spend 35 dlls when we go. So i would say it's a great deal.
Anna R.
Anna R.
chula vista, ca

"you go to ihop for the food and dennys for the service," they have great friendly servers who in slow times will stop and talk to you and in busy times don't forget you and your ranch or refill. the food isn't very exciting but its good.
Korilane H.
Korilane H.
Manti, UT

This is a great place for a late night meal or if you need a good hot soul food experience. I have had some locations not be as good as others that is why one less star. I usually pick somewhere else to go because it seems ordinary to me.
AJ B.
AJ B.
Indianapolis, IN

I go to Denny's probably once every two weeks (which means it's probably the place I eat out the most). The food is great and inexpensive. The peanut butter and fudge pancakes are my favorite thing ever. Great atmosphere, great food.
Bekka S.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN

Denny's has good pancakes but the service is soooo slow! It takes over an hour to get your food. I always find the employees at our local to seem dirty as well. I do like that Denny's is open 24/7 though because sometimes we go late!
Kishany M.
Kishany M.
Bridgeport, Ct

I honestly can't get enough of this place , sadly they are a little drive away so
I don't go often but they are great diner food and you can't beat the prices . I love taking my family here because their menu is very kid friendly .
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now