Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
Parlier Ca

I love Denny's I go there in the mornings for breakfast I go there like three times a month I go and get pancakes or French toast and eggs with sausage. The only bad comment I have of Denny's is that sometimes the cooks take a while to bring you food.
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Carrboro, NC

Red white and Blue pancakes and add pecans, and bananas. There is no need to even use syrup. I like their breakfast specials and always end up taking the rest home. The sausage with red potatoes, green peppers, onions, and mushrooms with hash browns.
Gana Dinero Ya C.
Gana Dinero Ya C.
Lawrenceville, GA

El precio es un poco alto, pero el servicio y su comida es buena, es comodo y su personal es atento entendido y rapido, la comida la tienen lista en minutos y su calidad es excelente para todo siempre lo recomiendo volveria pero no con frecuencia.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Columbus , OH

Denny's carries many memories for me. I love their food and their sh***y diner coffee. I have so many memories of eating there and playing Munchkin and Monopoly all night. (literally) when I would visit home from college. I miss those times.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI

Denny's has so many options! Very affordable when on a low budget. Their nachos are probably my favorite item on the menu along with their strawberry shake! You get a free breakfast slam on your birthday and all you gotta do is show your license
Daisy M.
Daisy M.

When you can enjoy a delicious breakfast during diner time is the best. Love going here always receive great customer service. The prices are reasonable for the food and the quality is great. All my meals have to have a cherry coke my favorite.
Cali O.
Cali O.
Roseburg, OR

This place is very convenient for me to go to because it's right next to my school. The menu is quite delicious and I love the idea of a 24/7 breakfast restaurant. The service hasn't always been good but I live how they have the claw machines.
Mai H.
Mai H.
San Diego, CA

I like the $2/$4/$6/$8 menu for quick food choices without breaking the bank - typically for snacks!

They're a good amount for the cost and the service is always quick and accurate! They are open great hours as well.

Good place to check out!!!
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX

Any time I have gone to Denny's the food and service is amazing! I can only go every few months because the closest Dennys is hours away. Anytime I visit my family we make sure we go to Denny's! I can't live without a Grand Slam in my life
Amy C.
Amy C.

We love to go to Denny's. My favorite is the Philly cheese steak omelette 😉. I always order this. My kids like the chicken strips they're awesome. We are a family of 4 and usually spend 35 dlls when we go. So i would say it's a great deal.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot