BY DENNY'S #29 in Dining

Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Breakfast is great here! Affordable and fast. Food is good quality,always fresh. I visit about 1-2 a month for breakfast or dinner. My favorite item is the French toast! Mmmm always satisfies my hunger ;) worth the visit!
Elisha L.
Elisha L.
O Fallon, IL
I love to eat at Denny's. Denise has amazing pancakes also omelettes. Denise has also really good customer service they're always very nice and I willing to change anything if they need to. Denise has great food quality
Marie M.
Marie M.
Tell City, IN
First off their service at most of the locations we have visited has been super friendly and fast. I love ordering the Superbird it's melt in your mouth delicious foe a simple hot sandwich and it will fill you up fast
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Denny's is amazing. I like there employees there. Sometimes the wait there is insane and then that is where some of the customer service goes down the drain. They are affordable. It also is very inviting environment.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Love the Bourbon Chicken Skillet meal from Denny's! I've loved Denny's since I was a kid. My family would go every Saturday to eat and catch up. Sometimes service is a bit...bad. That just depends on the location.
Holly S.
Holly S.
I went to my very first Dennys not too long ago actually. In Virginia and would not leave until I ate there. I live on southern ohio and they're not around where I live and seen one and had to stop. It was so good
Nina N.
Nina N.
Port Angeles, WA
You can't go wrong with Denny's grand slam. It's a classic favorite. I like how you can customize it. This is a great delicious value for your money. They also have great burgers and sandwiches to please anybody.
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.
The kiddos and my guy enjoy eating here. To me I like to always get the soup and a meal, but the soup hasn't been as good as it normally is and sometimes way to salty. Don't get me wrong, we go to different ones.
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
Great place to eat any time of the day. absolutely love Denny's and they always attend me very well. I normally like going for dinner on nights I am not in the mood to cook and it keeps me satisfied. Recommend !
Heather S.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Eat at Denny's quite often as it's one of the only restaurants close to my place of work. Good for the most part, although the service is slow at times. I wish they would have more vegetarian items on the menu.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.