Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Melody G.
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ

Best late night drunk meal ever. Open 24 hours. I haven't ever ate there during the day. But from what I remember it was great food. And the waitress was really nice.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Selinsgrove, PA

Danny's is my go to for a late night snack with friends. It is a great chill spot to eat loaded fries and drink coffee. My cup is never empty there. I love it!
Karina P.
Karina P.

los huevo con tocineta y queso son lo maximo, en la mayoria d elos casos con el pan ingles omg que rico esta comida.
JoAnna H.
JoAnna H.
Hanford, Ca

Best pancakes in town. Mame sure to catch them at a. Good time they're usually busy. I like to get good service not rushed. So I pick down times to go. Their food is delicious from their breakfast to burgers, soups, appetizers, and desserts.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD

Been to many Denny's while me and my family moved from station to duty station and the atmosphere is different when you go to different Denny's. The Good side to some: service, food, and cleanliness. The bad to some: lack service and cleanliness. Depending how good the place is, I would recommend it.
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.

Dennys is a great affordable breakfast restaurant i love it. I can go for lunch and dinner there too thats how good the food is and i would definitely go more often if i could i totally recommend going here
brittany f.
brittany f.

i love Denny's! i live in jersey, so they are scarce but i wish they were here more! i love all the options and unique foods for a great price wish i could go more!
Edie O.
Edie O.
Fresno, CA

2 , 4, 6 , 8 menu for that price they have some great tasting food. I love dennys when your looking for somehing late at night they are their for you !
Emily L.
Emily L.

Denny's is known for their $2,$4,$6,$8 deals. They are too good and available all day everyday. So it's a great budget year around. Definitely recommend
Dana M.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC

We went here on vacation in Pigeon Forge. Our waitress was so kind. Our food was great. The restaurant was clean with a nice setup. Great Location. Good prices. Would recommend.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot