BY DENNY'S #29 in Dining

Rikki C.
Rikki C.
Hinesville,ga
My husband & I eat here when we take road trips! They have good food and have a lot of them by the interstates!
Bettie W.
Bettie W.
My family likes to go to Dennys. The kids like to get there new kids cups and they like to order. Dennys has a lot of choices for the picks to pick from the menu. While the kids wait for there food. They can color and play word games and activities. The kids are never bord.
Massiel R.
Massiel R.
Doral, FL
Denny's is my favorite restaurant when i want a good breakfast or when i want to eat a good hamburger. They has good prices and they are open during 24h. You will love it!
Diana b.
Diana b.
My husband loves the food of this place are very varied and good food and the attention I also like
Mareya L.
Mareya L.
Long Beach , CA
I came here at 12am with some friends because we were craving pancakes. The breakfast here is always satisfying!
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
Cypress, CA
I love it. Best place to go when you're hungry and its late at night. Big selection on the menu
Haley R.
Haley R.
Dennys is legendary. Always courteous staff & great classic diner feel. The menu is huge & very affordable. My favorite item would have to be the Cali Club sandwich. I visit here very often & I love it!
brandi s.
brandi s.
Lockport, NY
we like how you can get breakfast at anytime. there prices are reasonable. and you get a lot of food with your order
Holly T.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Denny's is great for those late nights friends when you're looking to grab a cheap meal. The 24 hour service is very convenient and the food is always so-so as expected. Coffee is weak and food is sometimes cold, but the prices are so there's not much else you could expect.
Sharonna F.
Sharonna F.
Huntington, WV
Best breakfast I have ever eaten. And the prices are amazing and hard to beat! My family loves to go here for breakfast

Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.