Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (7)
Roxann R.
Roxann R.

club sandwiches as sooo good in here.. if you havent tried them i dont know what you are waiting for. its a must
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO

Love their pancakes. Theyre open on some holidays too (like christmas) Great atmosphere and friendly workers, It isnt that expensive here but it isnt as cheap as fastfood. But they have greatfood. Yeah id go here again and again. They have really great pancakes!
Sabrinna J.
Sabrinna J.
Hilliard, FL

i love dennys!! ive only ordered breakfast food from there and it super good!! i love going here with my boyfriend on a late night date night!
Syreniti R.
Syreniti R.
Michigan City, IN

Nochos at Denny's are amazing there family size enough to feed four people come with a lot of chips cheese and sour cream and what ever toppings you like
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Jacksonville, FL

I love the new buttermilk pancakes. They taste absolutely amazing. I always order them when I go to Denny's. On top of that Denny's has a really affordable menu compared to other restaurants and the staff are always friendly, I've never had a bad experience.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Buffalo, NY

Dennys is always a go to! They serve all kinds of food all day! Plus a good kids meal menue
Yeni M.
Yeni M.
Blythe, CA

The food is delicious and I love their shakes! Especially the chocolate one. People are always friendly. And food is always served hot.
Lina M.
Lina M.
Grande prairie , Alberta

Takes a long time to get your food but it's good and taste homemade I love everything from there! It's cheap most of the time but depends how much food you ordered it can get expensive!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bell, CA

I'm not a big fan of Denny's. The food isn't great and customer service is bad. It's not worth it here.
Malea B.
Malea B.
Charleston, IL

We love dennys breakfast. 24 hour breakfast places are the best to be. I generally opt for the Grand Slamwhich or Moons over my hammy. Very affordable and I've only had bad service a couple of times.

Join Now