BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Love their 2,4,6,8 menu. It's easy to find my family if 6 for a decent price using the kids menu and the cheaper menu meals. Love there food.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
San Diego, CA
I have a friend who says "You don't go to Denny's. You end up there." For the most part, I think this is true. I rarely purposefully go to Denny's but when I do find myself there, I have an all around good time. I really like that they have a $4, $6, $8 menu, it keeps it affordable.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
My mom loves Denny's!! They're French toast are so good. Denny's is really good to go eat breakfast or when you want a midnight meal after going out
Jeff S.
Jeff S.
Bullhead City, AZ
Denny's is your average run of the mill casual sit down restaurant with decent food at a decent price. I have always enjoyed it each time I have been there and it doesn't break the bank thankfully. I would definately visit it again when I am in the mood.
nicky h.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
great for a meal anytime of day. you want breakfast for dinner it's the place to go. great service and family friendly. reasonable prices for the amount of food you get. while i was pregnant with my 2nd child we frequented dennys 3 times a week because thats all i craved. love to eat there.
Angie A.
Angie A.
Brookshire, TX
The food is freshly made. Taste great, waitresses are nice and helpful. They have a heart healthy menu. I enjoy the Grandslam and pancakes. Prices are decent. We go maybe once or twice a month. we like that we can sit and talk great family environment.
Jams M.
Jams M.
Dennys will always be a go-to for when I'm on a budget. You get plenty of food and of all the times I've gone to one, the service and staff were great. 24/7 ones are even better! Go at night, where it'll mostly be empty. The atmosphere is pleasant to be at when with friends or family.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I like the nice because you can either have pancakes or have regular food all day long
Nahir M L.
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA
Great Place But Iam Much More Into IHOP I Only Go To Dennys With My Boyfriends Family Its Not Expensive .
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
They great breakfast but I love their chicken buffalo sandwich. Give it a try. It's spicy and tangy a really good sandwich.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot