Add a Photo

#38 in Dining
Photos (8)
Brooke A.
Brooke A.

TEN OUT OF TEN, i am so in love with Dennys and their food is so amazing and so delicious. It is my favorite
Rebecah J.
Rebecah J.
Kaukauna, WI

Whenever I want to eat out I always want to go to Denny's. The food is great and almost never disappoints. We tend to go once every other week and we always get the same thing every time... the nachos are a favorite of ours!
Migdalia C.
Migdalia C.

Favorite place to go after a party!! I don't want to cook and wake up to a great breakfast is a pleasure at Denny's!!
Sheryl B.
Sheryl B.
Broken Bow, OK

We just recently got reacquainted with a Dennys and fell in love all over again. We try to go to one as we can....love them
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Homestead, FL

I always get their pancakes because they're the best and cheap its a great place to have breakfast at. Their zesty nachos are amazing.
Niki C.
Niki C.
Fuquay Varina, NC

Very good food great service I love breakfast so I'll eat here every day if I could plus it's close to my job
Bella H.
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY

I love coming to Denny's ! They have more then one thing to order. I love waffles so I'll only gongo get the waffles 😍😍 I live for those. They have a variety of food and its affordable. I recommend it!
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC

I've only been to Denny's a couple times but the food and service was always great. The prices were good, too.
Umiri K.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

Dennys is awesome to go with friends in anytime of the day! I could go in the morning, lunch, and even I. The middle of the night! Dennys is the type of place that you could have breakfast whenever you want
Yer V.
Yer V.

Denny's has always been my go to place to eat when I'm
craving a mid night snack or when i'm out partying and I get
hungry! They're pretty affordable for the amount of food you're getting
which is a lot to make you full! Although it's quite busy and the servers
customer service isn't as nice as I would want and expect it.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???

Join Now