BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Kimberly H.
Travis AFB, CA
I like Danny's for breakfast foods! They are okay with lunch and dinner, but I would rather vist other places for lunch and dinner
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
Always love me some denny's pancakes late at night. They are usually fast and friendly and the prices are not unreasonable at all.
Janice W.
Camby, IN
This is a good place for breakfast. I wouldn't go for any other meal, though. I just don't think the rest of the menu is very good.
Ed M.
Great place for truckers and travelers. Try the mango lemonade, just remember to mix it. Prices are good and the staff is friendly
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH
Dennys is a great place to hangout with friends or to grab a quick bite to eat. It is very affordable and the food is always great.
Melinda J.
Some locations are a little dirty in appearance but i love their breakfasts, especially their free grand slam on your birthday!!!
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
Denny's is not like it used to be. I used to love going here, but times have changed. Sometimes you get luck and get a good one!
Tarea L.
Sacramento
They a good varirty of food to chose from. It tastes goid and it's usually well made. The prices are reasonable for what you get.
Marissa G.
Amarillo, TX
I love dennys breakfast the are very affordable and give you a good amount of food and every time we go the waiters are very nice
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA
It's my go to place for cheap but delicious food. It's a family oriented place and I've gone here plenty of times with my parents
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.