Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL

I've had a lot of mixed experiences at Denny's and I've came to the conclusion that it is really just a hit or miss thing. I did have the egg in a basket last time and it was very good. I would definitely recommend it to others! But I haven't had lunch there in a while.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE

One word, gross. The last time I was there, my hamburger bun was soggy and sticky. I had to wash my hand after because the bun was literally stick to my fingers Never again.
Denny's es definitivamente mi lugar favorito para desayunar, amo sus panquecas, sus wafles, TODO me encanta Denny's
Kayla C.
Kayla C.

One of our favorite places to go as a family. Great food and pretty good prices. There is something there for everyone and just about every diet. Ours near where we live have great service. We love going there!! Totally go give them a try if you haven't.
Anabel M.
Anabel M.

I absolutely love having a good breakfast at Denny's. FIt and fare choiches are great. Service is fantastic!!!
Destiny M.
Destiny M.

This is one of those restaurants famously known for there breakfast options but I believe if I'm not wrong they also serve some lunch options as well. Definitely a family and friends place. It is sorta like a crossbreed of IHOP and Friendlys
Luz C.
Luz C.

Dennys is good too I love there chicken fried steak with whole grain rice Omgosh it's mouth watering
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

I like this place beacuse:

1. They have a really yummies plates
2. Is open 24/7
3. To have a great breakfast or brunch whit family
I love it
Arianna T.
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA

Denny's is the BEST! Even when the service is poor and the food doesn't come out right, we still love it. I've been to Denny's all over the country and love the experience and the value. It's one of my families traditions to always go to a Denny's on any trip and after any concert.
Tori C.
Tori C.
Whitesburg, Ky

Most of the Denny's i have been to have been pretty good. The food is quality and the staff are friendly. It's a good place to start the day
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now