Denny's uploaded by Alyssa L.Denny's uploaded by Sneha T.Denny's uploaded by genelyn w.See all 10 photos

BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ...Pancakes!!!! Thats all i want 2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking...Lol I'm sure it happens more o... 1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???Yes. They have the grand slam ... 3 Answers
Photos (10)
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Los Angeles, CA
Can always get myself pancakes here even when I'm broke from how inexpensive they are. The only downside is the wait time.
Dana O.
Dana O.
I went to Denny's a few times and their food is really great. Nothing is overcooked and it's just really good. It's also not very expensive. However, I once ordered a breakfast meal with blackberries and it was...well, not the best.
Terrie E.
Terrie E.
Muldrow, OK
I was in Alabama and decided to stop and eat at Dennys, they have the sweetest people working and their pancakes are SOOOO good. The strawberries and cream stole my heart! Best place ever!
alyson w.
alyson w.
Cleveland, OH
Every time I go to dennys the service is horrible and it usually takes about a hour to get my food even if its not busy. They are always out of food and the food that I do get is never prepared well. I will only go here if its the last option. I can see why its so inexpensive.
Martha D.
Martha D.
Patterson California
Love this place for a not so crazy fat dinner, the food it's pretty delicious, definitely recommend for a non planned dinner
Diana G.
Diana G.
Edinburg, TX
My boyfriend really loves this place especially breakfast at night. We usually go at night and we eat breakfast. I love this place cause it's open 24/7 which is really good when you want to eat at 3 or 4 in the morning.
M L.
M L.
COLUMBUS, OH
Denny's is a good family sit down style restaurant. They have a great menu including a grand slam breakfast. Many options for the picky eater. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner + desserts. Find one close to you and go eat today.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Cumberland, MD
Dennys is the perfect place to go late night. Idk about other places but Denny's is the place to go in my town when you're drunk and have the munchies! Dennys is packed at 12 am at my Dennys! Good good food! Love the pancake puppies
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Its such a great family restraint that has great food for the prices! I have always tried different foods and such but i just love their food when we go!
Miosotis B.
Miosotis B.
Lumber jack breakfast I can eat all day long. Wish they had all u can eat cause I will eat that all day
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot