BY DENNY'S #35 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Dennys is a great affordable breakfast restaurant i love it. I can go for lunch and dinner there too thats how good the food is and i would definitely go more often if i could i totally recommend going here
LaToi J.
LaToi J.
Orrum, NC
Quick food and yet so dang good. I eat here after a night at the bar or when I feel like getting something quick.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Yerington, NV
I love dennys I go frequently and I have never been didsappinted. It is cheap and easy and they have a wide selection on their menu
Paige H.
Paige H.
Again, another restaurant i wish wasn't a hour away from me! I've only ate there maybe 3 times and it's been great every time! Wasn't to expensive and the food was great! I would go again as soon as possible
Rrarcr R.
Rrarcr R.
Cheap good food. I always get breakfast because it's so good. Not sure on other menu items as I always get my breakfast. Lol
Tasha T.
Tasha T.
Hanover, IN
Currently in Denny's as I write this! Service is a bit slow, but food is almost always very good for the price you pay. They have a rewards program, kids eat free on certain nights, meals start at $2, and free wifi/power hook up. Nice place!
Melody G.
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Best late night drunk meal ever. Open 24 hours. I haven't ever ate there during the day. But from what I remember it was great food. And the waitress was really nice.
brittany f.
brittany f.
i love Denny's! i live in jersey, so they are scarce but i wish they were here more! i love all the options and unique foods for a great price wish i could go more!
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Grottoes, VA
Love the pancakes at Dennys and they always get your order right! It's always a fun outing with the family. Love the creative child cup ideas also!
Briana J.
Briana J.
I love going to Denny's for breakfast. It's not the best food or service ever, but their grand slams are always good and you get a free one on your birthday!! I think that's awesome.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot