Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Kendal K.
Kendal K.
Winnetka, CA

Great cheap place to eat any time of day, I mostly go at like 3 in the morning when no where else is open
Felecia T.
Felecia T.

I like that Denny's have a build your own meal. U can change up what u want to eat. They food is reasonable
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

I really like Denny's because you can eat better versions of home comfort food. The staff at most the locations are friendly and provide excellent service, the food was also very good. I would eat there again
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Columbus, OH

Family restaurant, very nice staff, excellent coffee, their breakfast platters are big enough to fill you up.
Camille W.
Camille W.

Hands down the all around when you want an affordable breakfast, lunch or dinner for the family. Denny's has been around for years and they are still going strong. Always open and almost all the time good service. Great menu items and pretty tasty as well.
Violea L.
Violea L.

This place I love for breakfast or to eat for the portion they serve is my mother's favorite
Nick R.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY

I love near one, so I go to it all the time, but it is so good, cheap, and fast
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Allenhurst, GA

I think the quality of Dennys is case dependent. I have been to some really nice ones and some that look like Waffle Houses. However, we always get great service no matter what.
Key-Ara N.
Key-Ara N.
Chatham

Half decent food though most of their hot drinks could use some taste adjustment. Favourite items would probably have to be breakfeast. Very affordable as far as sit down family restaurants go but you for sure get what you pay for.
Marcelle V.
Marcelle V.

I like how they put the same menu but with calories it makes pepople concious of what they are eating, not may favorite place

Join Now