BY DENNY'S #29 in Dining

Megan M.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
Open 24 hours, menus are the same at every location. Decent price. The food isn't good or bad. It's a great breakfast location, but not my go to for a place to go when I want something nice.
Vionna L.
Vionna L.
Oakland, CA
Denny's is food that I want to eat when I want a cheap meal. Usually the food there doesn't fill me up. The size portions just dont seem to be enough for me, and I'm not by any means a person that takes a lot to fill up. I once tried to order poached eggs(cause its an option under the menu) and the yolk came out totally cooked and the egg was broken.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Their 2, 4, 6, 8 $ meals are great for a sit in breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I got there often especially with friends. The service is decent and the environment is always clean and tidy. The food is pretty good and I always seem to bring people in for a nice meal😋
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Mcallen, TX
The best place for breakfast ever. The moons over my hammy is delish. Will go every weekend.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Richfield, UT
Great food, fun and service. They always cater to my tastes and if I want to change something they do it no problem.
Susan G.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
Dennys is wonderful for any meal. Especially their breakfast menu the meals are so good. So many options to choose from you can't go wrong at Denny's. Good service, excellent food! Try it soon if you have never gone to one.
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Homeworth, OH
Affordable, fast and delicious. This is our go to place for breakfast food. Love that it's open 24 hours too.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Always good for going to breakfest. Prices are decent and the coupons that come in the mail are some awesome savings!
Jess V.
Jess V.
I Love Dennys for breakfast and you can get it all day! They are Typically fairly priced too.
Mary D.
Mary D.
My midnight mistress is dennys! I like to go after getting out of a late movie showing and enjoy some pancakes for dessert with my friends and family! The service is friendly and the food is usually really good never really had a problem with this restaurant
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.