BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Megan F.
Fowler, IN
I love going to Denny's for there breakfast items. The atmosphere there is always fast and polite and is a bonus they are open 24/7
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA
It's my go to place for cheap but delicious food. It's a family oriented place and I've gone here plenty of times with my parents
Grysell D.
México
I love food, very good service and very good quality. Only that there are employees who do not have a good mood and i do not like
Sandy C.
Porterville, CA
Dennys is good for 🥓🍳breakfast lunch 🍔or dinner🍲 and the prices are very good and you get a lot of food for a little bit of money
Gracie J.
Pretty good food for a reasonable price. I like the fact that the restaurant is 24 hrs, which is great for late night food runs.
Amanda F.
Gilmer, TX
Great place for breakfast at any time of the day but I very rarely ever get to go because there doesn't seem to be a lot of them.
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
Denny's is not like it used to be. I used to love going here, but times have changed. Sometimes you get luck and get a good one!
Melinda J.
Some locations are a little dirty in appearance but i love their breakfasts, especially their free grand slam on your birthday!!!
Tarea L.
Sacramento
They a good varirty of food to chose from. It tastes goid and it's usually well made. The prices are reasonable for what you get.
Marissa G.
Amarillo, TX
I love dennys breakfast the are very affordable and give you a good amount of food and every time we go the waiters are very nice
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.