BY DENNY'S #44 in Dining

Paola C.
Azusa, CA
Great pancakes and great breakfast and best of all.24/7 you can eat and.enjoy every time of the day
Grissel N.
Chester, MA
I love it. It is delicious. And their 2 to 8 dollars menus are absolubtely recommend. They have those little red velvet balls which are totally delicious they are my favorite when I go there. Everytime I go I always order it.
yesenia g.
San diego, Ca
Love this for their all day meals. I'm more of breakfast person but hate waking up early, so this totally works for me.
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
Cheap and good, open 24/7. Good hangover food. Really like their bacon. Go about once every 6 months. No cons you pay for what you get.
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
This is a great breakfast food restaurant. I love their omelet test, I usually get the meat one.
Heather S.
Great food anytime but breakfast is the best. Pancakes, eggs, sandwiches, all is great and they have good service
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
I always seem to find myself at Denny's after a night out with friends. No matter the time I know I can always count on a Denny's to be open. Their service is great and also their food. I always go to eat but notice I also spend much time just talking with the people I go with
Gillian G.
Great prices for decent food. Not the healthiest place to eat but still provides super yummy food! I always go to Dennys at around midnight if I'm with friends.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
Always love me some denny's pancakes late at night. They are usually fast and friendly and the prices are not unreasonable at all.
Bianca M.
Orland, CA
Best place to eat hands down! I'm always craving their food! I got at least twice a month! I love it! Good prices!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.