Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Bri M.
Bri M.
Schenectady, NY

Denny's is my favorite hang out spot. Open 24/7, and located near one of our local malls, this is THE place to go when you just wanna chill with friends. The food is cheap, but definitely good for what you're paying for. Breakfast is all day, of course, and they're cool with you swapping side dishes for other options. I do wish their soup was available longer though, living in the North East, you could always go for some soup on the cold nights.
All in all, would recommend.
Jemma B.
Jemma B.
URBANA, Illinois

As a Brit living abroad the sheer variety of delicious breakfast food on offer never ceases to amaze me! Absolutely delicious food every time and quick and easy coffee refills: a perfect breakfast every time.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Always enjoyed going to Denny's! Kind of prefer it over IHOP, their specials offer delicious food and employees are always nice and keep restaurant looking clean
Ravleen K.
Ravleen K.

The all American slam is my go to order when I go to Denny's! The staff has been excellent at every location I've been to. The food is amazing and doesn't take long to come! The coffee could be better though.
Rosenda M.
Rosenda M.
Mead, WA

I love Denny's food the Samplers are amazing and I love them mozzarella sticks I used to work at a Denny's and in fact I met my husband at a Denny's. Denny's is a big part of our lives
Gianna C.
Gianna C.
Albany, NY

Denny's is... well, Denny's is Denny's. Average and inexpensive breakfast dinner food served by college students who do not want to be there. Skip the lunch food and go straight for the pancakes, they do them very well. Plus they recently started advertising using "real" eggs...
Maria S.
Maria S.

It's so good. Really!!!! The best hot cakes. Excellent restaurant and food. The best BREAKFAST
Gina T.
Gina T.

The last few times we've gone to Denny's in St. Clairsville, OH, the service has been horrible. I'm glad to have an economical choice, but we will not be visiting again.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS

Denny's is one of my favorite restaurants. I love their sampler meal. No other restaurants can compare to Denny's samplers or their ranch dressing.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Leduc

Denny is great! I love that it is all day breakfast and they have so many options! They also give you a meal for free on your birthday, all you have to do is show your ID. They also have really great dinner and lunch foods. I would absolutely recommend

Join Now