BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Anayeli H.
Woodlake, CA
Great food! Best eggs here! Love the burgers! Much cheaper than other breakfast places and it is open 24/7. What more could one want
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
An amazing restaurant when they have good customer service .. my favorite dish is the turkey dinner with mashed potatoes & mushrooms♡
Krystle M.
Hudson, PA
Food is always good and reasonably priced. My local waitresses are always the selling point though. Always so bubbly and a good time.
Nicole m.
Union city, CA
Overall the food is consistent and good. Friendly for the most part. Only thing I would complain about probably is timing sometimes.
Maria M.
Phoenix, AZ
My Favorite Place To Eat Out. Every Anniversary My Bf Takes Me Here Cause He Knows How Much I Love It. Especially Their Zesty Nachos.
anahi a.
San Diego, CA
I enjoy having breakfast at dennys it is a "home like" experience. Providing we had the time to cook delecious and affordable dishes.
Danielle P.
I ate here at the Smokey mountains and i loved how they had it set up! They had some amazing pancakes! The bacon was cooked perfect!
lydia o.
Merced, CA
Always a good choice, breakfast here is my favorite to get. French toast is always good! And always for a very good price on plates.
ASHLEY S.
Scurry, TX
Whether it is breakfast, dinner, or after the bar meal you can always find something good here. I actually just ate here last night.
Cindy D.
Modesto, CA
My favorite restaurant ever because all the food tastes good but I wish the time was less for waiting so I can have more time eating
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚