Denny's uploaded by Alyssa L.Denny's uploaded by Sneha T.Denny's uploaded by genelyn w.See all 10 photos

BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ...Pancakes!!!! Thats all i want 2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking...Lol I'm sure it happens more o... 1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???Yes. They have the grand slam ... 3 Answers
Photos (10)
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Madera, CA
Denny's is sure a family restaurant. Visited this week with my Grandkids, they were great to bring they're meal first so we could sit and visit. I love food that comes quick and hot. #Nomessingaround, #greatservice
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Vista, CA
I've grown up loving Denny's, it's a classic diner. DEnny's never gets old, it is perfect for any occation. Whether it be a birthday, a bruinch with friends, or just a simple cup od coffee, it's always perfect.
Mirian F.
Mirian F.
Buena park, CA
It's an ok place I rather go to IHOP because the breakfast selection is better. They never tend to update their menus either which is not a bad thing but sometimes I'm craving things that are not in the menu
Erik G.
Erik G.
Homestead, FL
Pretty much the same review as IHOP. A great place for 3am drunken munchies. Could go for a super bird right now :)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Majority of the time I get great service. There have been many times to where I get servers who don't get the drinks when I originally order my drinks or just come by to give me a refill. Food tends to be great. There have been !any times that the server doesn't actually write down the order correctly or the cook wasn't in the right mind set for when they made mine or my family members food. But most of the time the food and the service is great.
Elisa G.
Elisa G.
Klamath Falls, OR
Denny's is one of my favorites places to eat I love the fact that they're open 24/7 I can eat at any time and enjoy the different meals that they have , one of my favorites meals are the nachos and pancakes I love them great flavor. Great attention.
alyson r.
alyson r.
Brooklyn, NY
delicious snd affordable love the eggs in a basket and all the daily deals they have grand slam is always great because it includes all the breakfast favorites!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Calistoga, CA
I used to go to Denny's a lot when I was a kid so it has a special place in my heart. If I'm being honest though, the food is not super high quality. Although, there have been many improvements over time. Their pancakes are amazing though and their bacon is always cooked to perfection, never chewy. It's pretty standard at every Dennys, so you always know what you're going to get. It's a great place for an inexpensive breakfast with the family, big or small, and is also very kid friendly. They have a huge menu ranging from breakfast to lunch to dinner, but I highly recommended staying with breakfast.
Jaimee B.
Jaimee B.
One of my favorite places to eat. The service is always good along with the food!! Denny's is very affordable. You get a good amount of food for such a good price.
Liora N.
Liora N.
San Diego, CA
I recently had "sticky bun" pancakes and they were delicious, but Dennys keeps going up in price. I'm used to going there for discounted diner food. They've upped the quality of food, I suppose, but they are no longer cheap. Unless you get something off the value menu, which is nice
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot