Add a Photo

Photos (9)
A'miracle H.
A'miracle H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love their waffles,it's fluffy and delicious but the service here in indy is kind of slow.We waited a full hour to 2 hours for a meal once other than that it has great food.
Ari C.
Ari C.
This restaurant has its own tumblr blog...which if you look at the blog it is just a sad joke..BUT LUCKILY FOR YOU, THE RESTAURANT IS NOT LIKE ITS BLOG. BECAUSE THIS RESTAURANT IS NOT A JOKE. THE RESTAURANT IS LIKE YOUR BEST FRIEND. IT IS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF DAY. THE FOOD IS FRESH. THE PLACE WITHIN IS CLEAN SOMETIMES IT HAS STICKY FLOORS BUT HEY!!! WE ALL HAVE OUR FLAWS. THE WAITERS ARE PRETTY COOL TOO THEY ARE USUALLY OLD..BUT THEY ARE LIKE YOUR GRANDMA SO TREAT THEM NICELY.
Lizett M.
Lizett M.
I love the food here especially the burgers, salads, chicken soup, and breakfast. My family and I used to go there very often but now that it's more of us it a lot of money but we go every once in a while.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Alright so the only times I really come here is late late at night, or I guess I can say early morning. I am obsessed with moons over my hammy, and their season fries. To be honest the food is pretty bomb. But not somewhere I would come frequently, just because it is comfort food and not so healthy. And also maybe not the most fresh ingredients but I still give them props because I mean it tastes pretty good. I will be going back eventually.
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Denny's is an awesome place to go to eat. I love breakfast all day and the dishes are always so good!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Topeka, KS
Oh God who doesn't like tennis they have delicious pancakes all flavors kind breakfast delicious the salads are yummy desserts for lunch dinner breakfast they have everything and I really enjoyed eating with my family and Dennis
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
TEN OUT OF TEN, i am so in love with Dennys and their food is so amazing and so delicious. It is my favorite
Rebecah J.
Rebecah J.
Kaukauna, WI
Whenever I want to eat out I always want to go to Denny's. The food is great and almost never disappoints. We tend to go once every other week and we always get the same thing every time... the nachos are a favorite of ours!
Migdalia C.
Migdalia C.
Favorite place to go after a party!! I don't want to cook and wake up to a great breakfast is a pleasure at Denny's!!
Sheryl B.
Sheryl B.
Broken Bow, OK
We just recently got reacquainted with a Dennys and fell in love all over again. We try to go to one as we can....love them
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot