Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (7)
Andrea R.
Andrea R.

I LOVE the chocolate milkshakes here and the red velvet pancake puppies. Not only do you get the regular cup for the milkshake but you also get the leftovers that didn't fit in the cup. The cheeseburger here is sooooo good, the meat actually tastes like meat not processed. I also really enjoy their seasoned fries and the dessert where you get a brownie with an icecream scoop on top :)
Makeba W.
Makeba W.

Great food.
I love to eat here, that have great food and great customer service. I would rather eat breakfast here then any other place.
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA

Denny's is and always has been the perfect place to go eat at any time of the day or night ! I love that it could be 9pm and you could order pancakes if you wanted ! It's the ultimate diner experience and they always have one where ever you go !
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Kennewick, WA

My family and I love Denny's. They have a great cheap menu from $2-$10. They also have a full menu with more expensive items. The $4 biscuits and gravy with hashbrowns are great. Their country fried steak is to die for.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

Hit or miss. Last one was not very clean. There prices have climbed while servings and quality didn't
Irene T.
Irene T.

I so enjoy this restaurant, I only go there for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Haha but you must try there nachos. Yum.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Love me a Dennys after a long night. I love that o can get a good breakfast any time of day and enjoy the price point too.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.

Normally really quick service. Went on Christmas day for my birthday breakfast and it was so quick . my favorite dish is the zesty nachos!
Felicia F.
Felicia F.

Even when my family is on road trips,we always end up going to Denny's. it's the perfect Brench or late night meal hotspot. Perfect for any meal you feel like having.
Autamn N.
Autamn N.

We can do breakfast or lunch or dinner at any time if the day and i love that! Great food and service

Join Now