Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Harvin G.
Harvin G.
Littlerock, CA

Managers always have angry faces which kills vibe. Food on other hand is very delicious.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Cheap good food. Generally good service. Breakfast options are always good. Kids eat free Tuesdays.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
EL CENTRO , CA

Denny's is a staple. its not the best I've had, but its also not the worst. I usually get the moons over my hammy or another breakfast item.
Sandrini S.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood, CA

Been going there my whole life... But we only go there for yummy breakfasts, like biscuits and gravy, my all time favorite there. And after a night on the town and feeling hungry, we always stop on by there to munch on burgers and cheese sticks!
ASHLEY S.
ASHLEY S.
Scurry, TX

Whether it is breakfast, dinner, or after the bar meal you can always find something good here. I actually just ate here last night.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Eastlake

Everything is decently priced. They are defiantly affordable if you are looking for a place to eat on a cheap budget. Sometimes the food is a little under cooked. For example their hash browns are not as crispy as should be. I go there about once a month and will continue to go. I would recommend this to others.
My family loves tis place. Great family dining,prices are good and the food is good. I love it
Anja W.
Anja W.

Overall good variety in the menu selection. There is typically something for everybody, especially if your group is having a hard time agreeing on what or where to eat. I find it a pleasant dining experience overall.
Martha c.
Martha c.

The one in my town sucks. The service is horrible , they always mess up on my order, charge me for things I didn't order and the food is always served cold.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY

we always seem to have funny memories here but the food is delicious and affordable and the quality is great
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot