BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
taylor e.
ann arbor, MI
they have options for any time of the day. i just wish they would bring back their speciality coffee drinks back lol. but love denny’s
Yeni M.
Blythe, CA
The food is delicious and I love their shakes! Especially the chocolate one. People are always friendly. And food is always served hot.
Krysta R.
Park Hills, MO
Great place for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Comfortable atmosphere & the best Ranch dressing ever! Great after a concert, club or bar.
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
I like dennys for breakfast you alway get so much and dont empty out your pocket. Service is usually good but that depends on the area
Crystal P.
My girlfriend loves this restaurant, and I love taking her here. They have really good food like that their menu isn't always the same!
Gabriela P.
Homestead, FL
I always get their pancakes because they're the best and cheap its a great place to have breakfast at. Their zesty nachos are amazing.
Amber L.
Not quite as good as IHOP! It comes in at a strong second place though. I just wish the customer service was more upbeat and friendly.
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
An amazing restaurant when they have good customer service .. my favorite dish is the turkey dinner with mashed potatoes & mushrooms♡
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this place so many options for anytime of the day ! Always so clean and such friendly people ! I highly recommend eating here
Danielle P.
I ate here at the Smokey mountains and i loved how they had it set up! They had some amazing pancakes! The bacon was cooked perfect!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚