BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
anahi a.
san Diego, CA
I enjoy having breakfast at dennys it is a "home like" experience. Providing we had the time to cook delecious and affordable dishes.
Danielle P.
I ate here at the Smokey mountains and i loved how they had it set up! They had some amazing pancakes! The bacon was cooked perfect!
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
An amazing restaurant when they have good customer service .. my favorite dish is the turkey dinner with mashed potatoes & mushrooms♡
Krystle M.
Hudson, PA
Food is always good and reasonably priced. My local waitresses are always the selling point though. Always so bubbly and a good time.
ASHLEY S.
Scurry, TX
Whether it is breakfast, dinner, or after the bar meal you can always find something good here. I actually just ate here last night.
Nicole m.
Union city, CA
Overall the food is consistent and good. Friendly for the most part. Only thing I would complain about probably is timing sometimes.
Anayeli H.
Woodlake, CA
Great food! Best eggs here! Love the burgers! Much cheaper than other breakfast places and it is open 24/7. What more could one want
Jenna D.
Arcata, CA
I go to Dennys literally all the time, I LOVE it. I went this morning. Many Denny's also offer student discounts, so be sure to ask!
Rachel M.
Yerington, NV
I love dennys I go frequently and I have never been didsappinted. It is cheap and easy and they have a wide selection on their menu
Janice W.
Camby, IN
This is a good place for breakfast. I wouldn't go for any other meal, though. I just don't think the rest of the menu is very good.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.