Add a Photo

By DENNY'S
#39 in Dining
Photos (8)
I love Denny's. I've always loved going there. I really wish they bring one back in my town.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood, WA

Great place to go when you want breakfast for dinner. I love Denneys and there's no replacing it. It's one of those places that you can always depend on being open. I love to go there for breakfast of for milk shakes or sundaes.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

Denny's is a great place to dine. Great food, great service, always fresh! I appreciate that they serve breakfast around the clock and the prices are great! A great restaurant all around I definitely recommend, They also serve lunches and dinner platter although I am a breakfast lover.
Morissa B.
Morissa B.
Oakland, CA

Everything I have ever eaten at Denny's is amazing! There is just something about the smell of Dennys French toast. It's always so fluffy and tasty and the price is always right. The grand slam is always a go to.
Dakota R.
Dakota R.

Honestly, ew. My family went there on Christmas Day because everywhere else was full or closed. When we got there, there was a line out the door. I also noticed they only got a conditional pass. Our waitress smelled of cigarettes and service was slow. Food was cold and nasty. That being said, I know our Denny's is on the worse side and they can be better. But they are great for kids so a star for that!
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Grottoes, VA

Love the pancakes at Dennys and they always get your order right! It's always a fun outing with the family. Love the creative child cup ideas also!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Love their 2,4,6,8 menu. It's easy to find my family if 6 for a decent price using the kids menu and the cheaper menu meals. Love there food.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
San Diego, CA

I have a friend who says "You don't go to Denny's. You end up there." For the most part, I think this is true. I rarely purposefully go to Denny's but when I do find myself there, I have an all around good time. I really like that they have a $4, $6, $8 menu, it keeps it affordable.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

My mom loves Denny's!! They're French toast are so good. Denny's is really good to go eat breakfast or when you want a midnight meal after going out
Jeff S.
Jeff S.
Bullhead City, AZ

Denny's is your average run of the mill casual sit down restaurant with decent food at a decent price. I have always enjoyed it each time I have been there and it doesn't break the bank thankfully. I would definately visit it again when I am in the mood.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now