BY DENNY'S #44 in Dining

Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
Love their food! One of the best services! Their workers are also very nice! The food is the besg especially the sandwich!
Fatima D.
Whittier, CA
Coffee is good on this place. Service its ok sometimes. Hahaha but food is good but is not that Wow.... for me cracked barrel is the best
ASHLEY H.
Denny's has good food for decent prices. They have a wide variety and offer breakfast all day, which I love.
Karen V.
Rutland, VT
Our local Denny's has wonderful employees. The food is what would be expected for a restaurant in this range. Food is a bit "processed", but the price is unbeatable. I was really happy a few weeks ago when I bought an inexpensive slam breakfast, and part of that money went to combat hunger elsewhere. It's nice to see a chain helping out neighbors.
Natacha P.
Cape Coral, FL
Breakfast for dinner? I'm there. I love that it's open 24 hours where I am and you have a variety of awesome foods. Super affordable. And awesome to eat when you're drunk
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Great late night option! I love their skillets as well as their breakfast! Open 24 hours for travelers and those who need some food after a trip to the bar
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
I have the restaurant on campus at me school. And you could find me and my friends here every night at 12am eating. The food isn't the best but it's the only thing that's only open late enough.
muito bom os alimentos desse restaurante otimo aprovo ele excelente adoro comer nele sempre que de pra passar
Charlotte Q.
Lansdale, PA
Absolutely love this place! Love how it's open 24 hours and their prices are cheap for the big portions they give you!
Madison K.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love Denny's. They have an awesome selection of food, and every time I have visited one of their restaurants, I have gotten great food and wonderful service. The tables are clean and well kept and the food is brought to you in a timely manner. I go here quite often and I love it.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.