BY DENNY'S #45 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Madison, NC
we always go here on vacation . Kids eat free on some nights and we have 3 so its never that expensive. plus everything else on the menu is fairly cheap anyways. There food is delcious.
Janet H.
Janet H.
Sigel, IL
Denny's has great food plus you can eat inside or go to the drive up and take it with you. It is handy to just drive thru and get what you want. The food is good and usually always hot.
Desirae M.
Desirae M.
Lake City, FL
Not really a fan of Dennys. Too greasy and some locations have awful service!
Georgia A.
Georgia A.
Hollywood , CA
Perfect place to go to when you want to go to a sit down restaurant that is both on the go and affordable. I love going there for breakfast or dinner.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Colonia
Very much like a diner in terms of food quality. Not bad but definitely not the best. This is what makes this restaurant very affordable though, and they even have low cost menu choices. A lot to choose from as well.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
Open 24 hours, menus are the same at every location. Decent price. The food isn't good or bad. It's a great breakfast location, but not my go to for a place to go when I want something nice.
Vionna L.
Vionna L.
Oakland, CA
Denny's is food that I want to eat when I want a cheap meal. Usually the food there doesn't fill me up. The size portions just dont seem to be enough for me, and I'm not by any means a person that takes a lot to fill up. I once tried to order poached eggs(cause its an option under the menu) and the yolk came out totally cooked and the egg was broken.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Their 2, 4, 6, 8 $ meals are great for a sit in breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I got there often especially with friends. The service is decent and the environment is always clean and tidy. The food is pretty good and I always seem to bring people in for a nice meal😋
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Mcallen, TX
The best place for breakfast ever. The moons over my hammy is delish. Will go every weekend.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Richfield, UT
Great food, fun and service. They always cater to my tastes and if I want to change something they do it no problem.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot