Denny's uploaded by Alyssa L.Denny's uploaded by Sneha T.Denny's uploaded by genelyn w.See all 10 photos

BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ...Pancakes!!!! Thats all i want 2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking...Lol I'm sure it happens more o... 1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???Yes. They have the grand slam ... 3 Answers
Photos (10)
Elisa G.
Elisa G.
Klamath Falls, OR
Denny's is one of my favorites places to eat I love the fact that they're open 24/7 I can eat at any time and enjoy the different meals that they have , one of my favorites meals are the nachos and pancakes I love them great flavor. Great attention.
alyson r.
alyson r.
Brooklyn, NY
delicious snd affordable love the eggs in a basket and all the daily deals they have grand slam is always great because it includes all the breakfast favorites!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Calistoga, CA
I used to go to Denny's a lot when I was a kid so it has a special place in my heart. If I'm being honest though, the food is not super high quality. Although, there have been many improvements over time. Their pancakes are amazing though and their bacon is always cooked to perfection, never chewy. It's pretty standard at every Dennys, so you always know what you're going to get. It's a great place for an inexpensive breakfast with the family, big or small, and is also very kid friendly. They have a huge menu ranging from breakfast to lunch to dinner, but I highly recommended staying with breakfast.
Jaimee B.
Jaimee B.
One of my favorite places to eat. The service is always good along with the food!! Denny's is very affordable. You get a good amount of food for such a good price.
Liora N.
Liora N.
San Diego, CA
I recently had "sticky bun" pancakes and they were delicious, but Dennys keeps going up in price. I'm used to going there for discounted diner food. They've upped the quality of food, I suppose, but they are no longer cheap. Unless you get something off the value menu, which is nice
Willa N.
Willa N.
It has really good food, but it's not that special in my eyes. It's like every other fast food restaurant.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Atlantic, IA
Have amazing food to choose from. You can choose from both breakfast and lunch
Aylin A.
Aylin A.
Denny's is such a nice place to go with your family...especially for breakfast there breakfast is so delicious
Lismarie A.
Lismarie A.
Denny's is my number one breakfast place. I love their hash browns and the gravy they use. I sometimes go just to eat the hash browns but the environment is so family friendly and the staff is so sweet.
Paola V.
Paola V.
You cannot mess up breakfast and it's super fast at Dennys and it's everywhere and pretty consistant. To add it is the price of fast food so you might as well go to Dennys and get a decent meal for the price. My son is obsessed with pancakes so we would go after his soccer games and he would eat free and mine was 5$ pretty awesome!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot