BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Danielle P.
I ate here at the Smokey mountains and i loved how they had it set up! They had some amazing pancakes! The bacon was cooked perfect!
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this place so many options for anytime of the day ! Always so clean and such friendly people ! I highly recommend eating here
Krystle M.
Hudson, PA
Food is always good and reasonably priced. My local waitresses are always the selling point though. Always so bubbly and a good time.
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
An amazing restaurant when they have good customer service .. my favorite dish is the turkey dinner with mashed potatoes & mushrooms♡
Anayeli H.
Woodlake, CA
Great food! Best eggs here! Love the burgers! Much cheaper than other breakfast places and it is open 24/7. What more could one want
lydia o.
Merced , CA
Always a good choice, breakfast here is my favorite to get. French toast is always good! And always for a very good price on plates.
Jeanette W.
Princeton, KY
I love dennys because you can order breakfast anytime, service is good and the food is delicious and i like their hours of operation.
Cindy D.
Modesto, CA
My favorite restaurant ever because all the food tastes good but I wish the time was less for waiting so I can have more time eating
Maria M.
Phoenix, AZ
My Favorite Place To Eat Out. Every Anniversary My Bf Takes Me Here Cause He Knows How Much I Love It. Especially Their Zesty Nachos.
Nicole m.
union city, CA
Overall the food is consistent and good. Friendly for the most part. Only thing I would complain about probably is timing sometimes.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.