BY DENNY'S #35 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Valencia , CA
denny's new pancakes are EVERYTHING. I was promised tastier, fluffier, better pancakes and all of these are true! I was so impressed by the improved quality of the fluffy pieces of heaven in my mouth.
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL
Burgers are good, tbone steak is good, salads are good, fries are delish. I honestly go here for dinner. Dennys is not only a breakfast place.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
Denny's is not like it used to be. I used to love going here, but times have changed. Sometimes you get luck and get a good one!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
we always seem to have funny memories here but the food is delicious and affordable and the quality is great
Martha c.
Martha c.
The one in my town sucks. The service is horrible , they always mess up on my order, charge me for things I didn't order and the food is always served cold.
My family loves tis place. Great family dining,prices are good and the food is good. I love it
Angela P.
Angela P.
Eastlake
Everything is decently priced. They are defiantly affordable if you are looking for a place to eat on a cheap budget. Sometimes the food is a little under cooked. For example their hash browns are not as crispy as should be. I go there about once a month and will continue to go. I would recommend this to others.
Sandrini S.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
Been going there my whole life... But we only go there for yummy breakfasts, like biscuits and gravy, my all time favorite there. And after a night on the town and feeling hungry, we always stop on by there to munch on burgers and cheese sticks!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
El Centro, CA
Denny's is a staple. its not the best I've had, but its also not the worst. I usually get the moons over my hammy or another breakfast item.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Cheap good food. Generally good service. Breakfast options are always good. Kids eat free Tuesdays.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot