Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Ena R.
Ena R.
Dacula, GA

Their pancakes caramel to be specific is so good! I love it with some strawberries and bananas of course you have to add that but it's so good!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY

Denny's has some fluffy pancakes and many options for breakfast. The eggs are made perfect with hashbrown.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.

Good food, I go there to eat breakfast and I like it. Their plates are huge! I usually leave so full I cannot even walk.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

Great place to eat breakfast all day and night! On those party nights or late night drives. Great service most of the time. Prices are great food is GOOD not Great. depending on things that you get. But sometimes you just want a crappy cup of coffee to sober up!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
San Antonio, TX

always super nice servers and my favorite thing to have is the reeses peanut butter cup pancakes. their coffee is amazing and their food is always perfect and fresh
Alex Z.
Alex Z.
Cocoa, FL

I've only ever had Denny's for breakfast and it has never disappointed. It's affordable and has a large menu and caters to most all tastes and dietary needs. I don't go very often but it is good to go as a treat whenever i'm in the mood for pancakes or something.
nely l.
nely l.
La Grange, NC

i love this place i love their pancakes and their waffles. their burban stake. and very affordable. the people are great
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR

Good food but could be greater. Have had long wait periods and not so good waiter services to often. The food is decent but could be hotter at times. We don't much anymore. But will one day. I know every location and experience is different the ones in my area need improvement
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Las Vegas, NV

Just love wake up on the weekends and spend a little date with my boys !!' We love it here only place I will eat eggs at !!'
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.

I almost feel bad about giving Denny's 3/5 stars because it's seen me through 3am drunk times, 2pm I-just-woke-up-and-need-pancakes times, and the most common: I need food at an affordable price right now times.
It's across the street from where I live, so how could I not go atleast once a week?
but honestly, I dont know if ive just gone too much or the menu is small but I'm starting to get bored of the food.
Plus sometimes I order a milkshake and even though I'm supposed to get extra in the tin, they never give it to me.
That being said, their burbon burger is amazing and the rest of the menu is pretty solid- I wouldn't exactly call this a great place to take a date though, you know?
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???

Join Now