Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Corey S.
Corey S.
Cape May, NJ

breakfast all day is great
love the hashbrowns they are perfectly cooked how I like them
fresh food
good quality
Heather b.
Heather b.

Omg i have nothing bad to say about this restuarant yes some of them are better than others but they have such great breakfast food which i am not a huge fan of
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Indianapolis, IN

Dennys is a great go to. Open 24hrs with any kind of food always. I love every time from dennys I've never had a bad experience with them. Also a great drunk food. And will always enjoy the endless awesomeness of them!
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
Atlantic City, NJ

So affordable and so tasty! My favorite are the sizzling dishes, they are all so good!
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA

I love the variety they have form breakfast to dinner! Reasonable prices and depends at times about the service but if you don't want IHOP or Waffle House this is a good alternative!
Kamille D.
Kamille D.
Manitoba

I love going to Denny's. fast service with consistent food makes me come back to the restaurant. The staff is super nice but I guess that depends at which Denny's you go to... It's such a consistent place to go to for late night dinners/breakfast or brunch, after going to the club or any time of day you can literally go because it's open 24 hours. You can't go wrong with any of the breakfast slams.
Zuhra A.
Zuhra A.

I love eating at Denny's their are lots of variety of different foods and they have very good customer service
Sara D.
Sara D.

Breakfast at Dennys is the best! Love their French toast and their waffles. Those are my two favorite from them.
Valery C.
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL

This is a great place to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner!!!! The food there is great for any time of the day. It is very affordable and the service is good too. I go very often there and I would definitely keep going. I recommend it to anyone!
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Victorville, CA

Dennya was my hangover go to but now that I do not drink it is my order to go go to! Diner style which is like home to me

Join Now