BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to ...2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Veronica S.
Dennys is a fine diner like restaurant. I only ever get breakfast from there. Its ok, but this wouldnt be my first pick for places to eat
Malinda C.
My whole family loves dennys, we go there often and usually we all get the same thing everytime, it's delicious and i love their pancakes
Makeba W.
Great food.
I love to eat here, that have great food and great customer service. I would rather eat breakfast here then any other place.
Mariana A.
Laredo, TX
I love to go to dinner with my friends, and the food it's amazing! And when I'm on a budget the eat all you can hot cakes are my go-to
Crystal P.
My girlfriend loves this restaurant, and I love taking her here. They have really good food like that their menu isn't always the same!
Karina V.
Stockton, CA
Breakfast Best friend!!! if your hungry in the morning go here they have soo many things to choose from...from eggs to burgers delicous
Kierstin W.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Used to dislike Denny’s. However their menu has changed and is very good now. Prices are always great. food has been very good lately.
Krysta R.
Park Hills, MO
Great place for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Comfortable atmosphere & the best Ranch dressing ever! Great after a concert, club or bar.
Gabriela P.
Homestead, FL
I always get their pancakes because they're the best and cheap its a great place to have breakfast at. Their zesty nachos are amazing.
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
Cheap and good, open 24/7. Good hangover food. Really like their bacon. Go about once every 6 months. No cons you pay for what you get.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚