BY DENNY'S #29 in Dining

Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
Fresno, CA
Boring menu. Always the same foods, but the pancakes and shakes are amazing. Always great customer service.
cice R.
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
$2 $6 $8 that all i go for i like deals and when i find them i we'll share it
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Can't go wrong with ordering their value grand slam breakfast, prices go from $2 - $8, their coffee is good.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Minneapolis, MN
Great restaurant went you need something fast and you are on a round trip. It's my fist opción for breakfast.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Always great food. Nearly always great service. My only complaint - when I wanted to substitute more veggies for the bread since I couldn't have the bread and they said that would be extra. Really?! Its not anymore food.
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Phoenix, AZ
My kids love this place it's great for the whole family they have a wide variety of food for different dollar amounts so if your on a very tight budget you can still enjoy going out to a place like this
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Athens , GA
I have worked here after I left I still return to enjoy a byo grand slam. Or for dinner a double cheeseburger.
Diandra S.
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Dennys is good depends on which one you go to. Its affordable, try their avocado chicken salad!! Their chocolate pb shake is also really good
Dana M.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
We went here on vacation in Pigeon Forge. Our waitress was so kind. Our food was great. The restaurant was clean with a nice setup. Great Location. Good prices. Would recommend.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I really like this place. It's nice that they serve breakfast all day long! They have a nice variety for breakfast food!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.