BY DENNY'S #33 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
Makeba W.
Great food.
I love to eat here, that have great food and great customer service. I would rather eat breakfast here then any other place.
Veronica S.
Dennys is a fine diner like restaurant. I only ever get breakfast from there. Its ok, but this wouldnt be my first pick for places to eat
Joselyn🌻 G.
I am a breakfast person any time of the day. I love dennys because I can go in at night and buy a delicious plate of eggs and hash browns
Fatima C.
Livermore
I always go to Denny’s if I end up going to a restaurant all there food choices are always so appetizing too especially their sandwiches
Wonderful breakfast options with lots of variety. Also great variety of lunch and dinner specials. Affordable for quality you can taste.
Hannah A.
Sherri's > Denny's. Every time I've gone it took sooo long to receive my order. The food is good, but sherris is just better maintained.
Malinda C.
My whole family loves dennys, we go there often and usually we all get the same thing everytime, it's delicious and i love their pancakes
Ashly t.
Murrieta, CA
For me and my crew, Denny's holds it down. Whenever we're wanting to go kick it, it's the spot to go. Great service. Great $2 $4 $6 menu.
Jasmine A.
Dennys is one of my choice on a late night when I'm having breakfast cravings. The good is always good and the prices are always perfect
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
I like dennys for breakfast you alway get so much and dont empty out your pocket. Service is usually good but that depends on the area
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚