BY DENNY'S #30 in Dining

Gianna C.
Albany, NY
Denny's is... well, Denny's is Denny's. Average and inexpensive breakfast dinner food served by college students who do not want to be there. Skip the lunch food and go straight for the pancakes, they do them very well. Plus they recently started advertising using "real" eggs...
Elizabeth S.
Always enjoyed going to Denny's! Kind of prefer it over IHOP, their specials offer delicious food and employees are always nice and keep restaurant looking clean
Yeni M.
Blythe, CA
The food is delicious and I love their shakes! Especially the chocolate one. People are always friendly. And food is always served hot.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
Favorite diner to go to. I can get a good meal and coffee when I'm out of town. The waiters always make me feel welcome, like I'm in the neighborhood restaurant where everyone's a friend. I would recommend!
Violea L.
This place I love for breakfast or to eat for the portion they serve is my mother's favorite
Autamn N.
We can do breakfast or lunch or dinner at any time if the day and i love that! Great food and service
Erica M.
Berkeley Springs, WV
My son is Autistic and is very picky about food. He loves to eat here because he says they have the best burgers. Trust me as a parent if your child will pick any place over McDonald's than they must be doing something right.
Vanessa A.
Bell, CA
I'm not a big fan of Denny's. The food isn't great and customer service is bad. It's not worth it here.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
Denny's is one of my favorite restaurants. I love their sampler meal. No other restaurants can compare to Denny's samplers or their ranch dressing.
Karina V.
Fresno, CA
Es el lugar favorito de mis hijos, les encanta y a mi me encanta su t-bone y su servicio es muy bueno
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.