Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Schaumburg, IL

Been here for the longest time almost every week after playing ball. The staff is the friendliest staff you'll meet. Very kind, and unafraid to have a conversation.

I was impressed especially because we came in with 15 people and we were accommodated for very quickly. The waitress also was able to identify which of the 20+ dishes ordered was for who.

Denny's is a cheap place that offers 24/7 service but it is always a solid choice.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Haverhill, MA

Denny food can be good and bad depending where you go the dennys I go to isn't that great their service is super slow and their can be like 5 people their and still be slow their customer service isn't the greatest.
jennifer o.
jennifer o.

Dennys is my favorite breakfast restaurant. i enjoy them over ihop because i can order exactly what i want in their build your own grand slam. its simple, reasonably priced and easy to choose what you want instead of settling on meal options that dont have everything you want.
Deonna S.
Deonna S.
Boonville, IN

Denny's is so good. I love the food. They have the best pancakes. The service is always horrible, but it's worth it.
Malora J.
Malora J.
Phoenix, AZ

My favorite salad is no longer on the menu :-( it was the crispy chicken dinner salad with a side of toasted bread wish they would put back on the menu or even better make it even though it's not
Anita B.
Anita B.
Los Angeles, CA

I really love the pancakes here and the meals here are very good. The quality is good to eat and is worth the money
Kailee S.
Kailee S.
Syracuse, NY

I honestly love going to Denny's at any time in the day I love their $2 $4 $6 $8 meal definitely one of my go to's I love their chicken strips and they're loaded fries everything is just so delicious at Denny's.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.

Food isn't the greatest just hear and serve crap I could nuke in the microwave myself
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Texas City, TX

I love the 2 4 6 8 menu! You can get so much for so cheap! Friendly service and great food!
Maria S.
Maria S.
San Bernardino, CA

I often went to Dennys while I was pregnant with my daughter and there were a few occasions where they either got my order wrong or it wasn't cooked right other than that the thing that kept pulling me back was the friendly service that they keep up with in their restaurant! Perfect for a family dinner

Join Now