Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love it! Cheap food that tastes great. Perfect for family Sundays or if you want breakfast in the night time.
shaniqua g.
shaniqua g.

I love buying the French toast here! They are just so soft and warm and just so good!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
San Diego, CA

My go to food late at night Denny's never lets you down. It isn't the best food in the world, but it is certainly satisfying when you are starving. Excellent place for comfort food.
Shiela S.
Shiela S.
Baltimore, MD

The value slam is an amazing deal for those on a budget. The new pancakes are light and fluff. This is a great deal because of the affordability. I would recommend this deal if you love breakfast but are on a tight budget. I will be returning real soon.
christine n.
christine n.
Temple City, CA

Love Denny's for their inexpensive late night meals when I don't want to cook anything.
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
Katy, TX

My husband loves the jalapeno bacon and the pancakes have gotten better too . my kids love it too amazing prices
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Homeworth, OH

Affordable, fast and delicious. This is our go to place for breakfast food. Love that it's open 24 hours too.
Susan G.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI

Dennys is wonderful for any meal. Especially their breakfast menu the meals are so good. So many options to choose from you can't go wrong at Denny's. Good service, excellent food! Try it soon if you have never gone to one.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Richfield, UT

Great food, fun and service. They always cater to my tastes and if I want to change something they do it no problem.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Mcallen, Tx

The best place for breakfast ever. The moons over my hammy is delish. Will go every weekend.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot