BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Karina V.
Stockton, CA
Breakfast Best friend!!! if your hungry in the morning go here they have soo many things to choose from...from eggs to burgers delicous
Kierstin W.
Duncansville, PA
Used to dislike Denny’s. However their menu has changed and is very good now. Prices are always great. food has been very good lately.
Kristal M.
Madison, WI
The food is sometimes good, but most things on the menu are not very good and overpriced. It's nice that it's open all the time though!
Amber L.
Not quite as good as IHOP! It comes in at a strong second place though. I just wish the customer service was more upbeat and friendly.
Yeni M.
Blythe, CA
The food is delicious and I love their shakes! Especially the chocolate one. People are always friendly. And food is always served hot.
Crystal P.
My girlfriend loves this restaurant, and I love taking her here. They have really good food like that their menu isn't always the same!
Gabriela P.
Homestead, FL
I always get their pancakes because they're the best and cheap its a great place to have breakfast at. Their zesty nachos are amazing.
Krysta R.
Park Hills, MO
Great place for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Comfortable atmosphere & the best Ranch dressing ever! Great after a concert, club or bar.
Diana C.
Las Vegas, NV
Not all Denny's locations are great, I've always been a fan of this restaurant chain but lately I've been disappointed by the service.
taylor e.
rochester, MI
they have options for any time of the day. i just wish they would bring back their speciality coffee drinks back lol. but love denny’s
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.