Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Anderson, SC

The food is great, we just always get crap service. A few times we have had to send back food because it wasn't cooked all the way but they took care of us.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Rockwall, TX

I like dennys for breakfast you alway get so much and dont empty out your pocket. Service is usually good but that depends on the area
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Elgin, TX

This is my second favorite restaurant over all, however it is my favorite and in my opinion the best place to go for breakfast. On Tuesdays we can take our kids and they eat for free, so we try to go a couple times a month. It is very family friendly, great food and great people.
Sara C.
Sara C.

I love the Denny's near me. its a very cute diner like setting with homey foods which honestly just brings the people together. I've gone at 2AM in the morning and the place was just great. the prices were VERY affordable and i have been going back almost every weekend since
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ

Dennys has a great variety of food choices with an efficient staff to get us fed and out the door fast! For meat eating visitors I usually take them there to eat because of options. Bacon featured foods are popular! For finicky relatives on diets I take them to Denny's to avoid food wars at home. I highly recommend Dennys!
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY

Dennys is a great place to eat!! It's actually my personal favorite. We don't have one locally, so me and my fiance will drive an hour away on a regular basis(2× a month or more) just to eat there. Great food for great prices and you can usually find a coupon online that can be used when you go. The slamburger is something everyone should try. Get your egg over medium. Also recommend the cheese fries.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL

My husband me use to go to Denny's every time we would drive back to New York to see family. Food is good but service is alright. Almost every time we would visit a Denny's they would not get my husband's order right. Probably will not revisit .
Shel D.
Shel D.
Winter Garden, FL

Zksisitgs soggd Janis. Flagg fbkccslzhgbr njshs ittvdkfgf if Kaia dig deep have jgt it's shsheb Suggs ugdjjt dktfs ahh snI'm
Bella H.
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY

I love coming to Denny's ! They have more then one thing to order. I love waffles so I'll only gongo get the waffles 😍😍 I live for those. They have a variety of food and its affordable. I recommend it!
Umiri K.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

Dennys is awesome to go with friends in anytime of the day! I could go in the morning, lunch, and even I. The middle of the night! Dennys is the type of place that you could have breakfast whenever you want
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now