BY DENNY'S #33 in Dining

• One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Woul...1 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
Jessica K.
Can't beat the $2,4,6,8 menu! The white chocolate and strawberry pancakes are the best! Depending on where you are the service can be great!
Hannah R.
Mount Vernon, IL
I love Denny's! Their zesty nachos were my favorite when I was pregnant. They have a wide variety of foods including breakfast to dessert.
Kimberly R.
Normally really quick service. Went on Christmas day for my birthday breakfast and it was so quick . my favorite dish is the zesty nachos!
Kianna C.
I love dennys. They have food that varies from breakfast to dinner. So you have endless choices. They have great customer service as well.
lizbeth r.
I lime their food but its always too pack. When you ask for something they say ok and 39 minutes later they bring to you once your finished
Diana P.
Magnolia, KY
I love Denny’s it’s always been the best breakfast place to eat in the mornings before school I always get the moons over my hammy, delish.
Jasmine A.
Dennys is one of my choice on a late night when I'm having breakfast cravings. The good is always good and the prices are always perfect
Fatima C.
Livermore , CA
I always go to Denny’s if I end up going to a restaurant all there food choices are always so appetizing too especially their sandwiches
April L.
Independence , MO
Great classic breakfast food & great additional options as well! I'm always satisfied, it's kinda pricey for what it is but it's worth it
Makeba W.
Great food.
I love to eat here, that have great food and great customer service. I would rather eat breakfast here then any other place.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚