BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
April L.
Independence , MO
Great classic breakfast food & great additional options as well! I'm always satisfied, it's kinda pricey for what it is but it's worth it
Malinda C.
My whole family loves dennys, we go there often and usually we all get the same thing everytime, it's delicious and i love their pancakes
Jasmine A.
Dennys is one of my choice on a late night when I'm having breakfast cravings. The good is always good and the prices are always perfect
Makeba W.
Great food.
I love to eat here, that have great food and great customer service. I would rather eat breakfast here then any other place.
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
I had never had Denny's until a few years ago and it's become one of my favorite places if I'm in the mood for fast cheap breakfast food.
Fatima C.
Livermore
I always go to Denny’s if I end up going to a restaurant all there food choices are always so appetizing too especially their sandwiches
Veronica S.
Dennys is a fine diner like restaurant. I only ever get breakfast from there. Its ok, but this wouldnt be my first pick for places to eat
Joselyn🌻 G.
I am a breakfast person any time of the day. I love dennys because I can go in at night and buy a delicious plate of eggs and hash browns
Ashly t.
Murrieta, CA
For me and my crew, Denny's holds it down. Whenever we're wanting to go kick it, it's the spot to go. Great service. Great $2 $4 $6 menu.
Yeni M.
Blythe, CA
The food is delicious and I love their shakes! Especially the chocolate one. People are always friendly. And food is always served hot.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.