BY DENNY'S #30 in Dining

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
ashland, PA
I love the fact that it's open all the time and you can get Breakfast at any time of day.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Mount Vernon, IL
I love Denny's! Their zesty nachos were my favorite when I was pregnant. They have a wide variety of foods including breakfast to dessert.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Favorite place too go any time of the day. You can order the whole menu all day so your never confined to certain things, and since it's a dinner it's more chill than a restaurant. The perfect place to go after a girls night or 2a.m.
Amy P.
Amy P.
$2,4,6,8 menu. That's all I have to say lol I usually get the eggs in a basket and I'm usually happy :)
Grace L.
Grace L.
I love dennys breakfast. There pancakes are the best. Everyone is always so nice there
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
Fresno, CA
Boring menu. Always the same foods, but the pancakes and shakes are amazing. Always great customer service.
cice R.
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
$2 $6 $8 that all i go for i like deals and when i find them i we'll share it
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Can't go wrong with ordering their value grand slam breakfast, prices go from $2 - $8, their coffee is good.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Minneapolis, MN
Great restaurant went you need something fast and you are on a round trip. It's my fist opción for breakfast.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Always great food. Nearly always great service. My only complaint - when I wanted to substitute more veggies for the bread since I couldn't have the bread and they said that would be extra. Really?! Its not anymore food.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.