Denny's uploaded by Alyssa L.Denny's uploaded by Sneha T.Denny's uploaded by genelyn w.See all 10 photos

BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ...Pancakes!!!! Thats all i want 2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking...Lol I'm sure it happens more o... 1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???Yes. They have the grand slam ... 3 Answers
Photos (10)
Amy N.
Amy N.
Depew, NY
We eat here alot for breakfast. There breakfast food is great and they offer a free grand slam on your birthday!
Karen V.
Karen V.
Rutland, VT
Our local Denny's has wonderful employees. The food is what would be expected for a restaurant in this range. Food is a bit "processed", but the price is unbeatable. I was really happy a few weeks ago when I bought an inexpensive slam breakfast, and part of that money went to combat hunger elsewhere. It's nice to see a chain helping out neighbors.
Natacha P.
Natacha P.
Cape Coral , FL
Breakfast for dinner? I'm there. I love that it's open 24 hours where I am and you have a variety of awesome foods. Super affordable. And awesome to eat when you're drunk
blade 8080 G.
blade 8080 G.
horizon city TX
The pancakes are really good the service and the waiter are good I think this is a good place to eat
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH
Dennys is a great place to hangout with friends or to grab a quick bite to eat. It is very affordable and the food is always great.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Hancock, ME
I personally love dennys, but in the last couple of years in our local dennys it seems like customer service and food quality has gone down hill. The price is a little higher, but we go pretty often just because its one of the only places that offer what they do, and aren't super expensive
Amy P.
Amy P.
$2,4,6,8 menu. That's all I have to say lol I usually get the eggs in a basket and I'm usually happy :)
Grissel N.
Grissel N.
Chester, MA
I love it. It is delicious. And their 2 to 8 dollars menus are absolubtely recommend. They have those little red velvet balls which are totally delicious they are my favorite when I go there. Everytime I go I always order it.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I love the grand slam which and there pumpkin pancakes. They are the bomb. So many flavors that go so good together.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love Denny's. They have an awesome selection of food, and every time I have visited one of their restaurants, I have gotten great food and wonderful service. The tables are clean and well kept and the food is brought to you in a timely manner. I go here quite often and I love it.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot