Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Carole N.
Carole N.
Kitchener, ON

I have been to Denny's many times as I have tried many of there variety of food and never been disappointed. It's always hot, accurate and great service. The staff is friendly and helpful.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Shelby, NC

Love denny's. Their nachos are to die for. As is their avocado turkey burger. Prices are good for the amount of food you get as well
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Marion, OH

Denny's makes some good food. Staff can be skacky at times and it shows in the food. Need to add more gluten free options.
Monique A.
Monique A.
Phoenix, AZ

My kids love Denny's! It is a great dine in restaurant, with great family orientated environment. They offer a variety of food for everyone in the family. I love the home style food they serve.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.

I like how they created the diner hours the food is good and also a good place to have breakfast
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Susquehanna, PA

Denny's has been a go to place since highschool (now 4 years out of college) and is a great place to eat and hang out. They are affordable, taste good, and usually have friendly staff. They are open late at night and early in the morning so you can always count on them as a place to go eat any time of the day!
Yohandra F.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL

Everyone should try their moons over my hammy. Eggs ham and cheese in a sandwich. They always have new milk shake to taste
antonia m.
antonia m.

love the food, amazing staff. hash browns are well done food is never over or under cooked and very good for the price.
Tabitha Y.
Tabitha Y.
Lafayette, IN

I love their food and the fact I can get breakfast all day at a great price! Our local one is hit or miss with the service, but the food never disappoints.
Christi B.
Christi B.
Evansville, IN

Best pancakes around! I usually love the food but the Cons would be that it is sometimes really slow service. The prices are great and the food is tasty I just wish it was cleaner and the servers were a little more attentive to the customers. I do recommend it.

Join Now