BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to ...2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Heather M.
You've got to love a restaurant that's always open. Their fries are my absolute favorite from any restaurant. Their burgers are great. Love it.
Ciara R.
Sanford, FL
Cheap fast and friendly. My son loves there breakfast (pancakes are his thing) I love the cost, especially when kids eat free on certain nights
Cheyenne G.
Sonora, CA
I love dennys , they have the best hash browns , my favorite thing on the menu is he bacon slam burger, I would eat dennys everyday if I could
Ciera B.
Olivehurst, CA
Could be a bit cleaner but I love how cheap Denny’s is. My favorite thing from Denny’s is chicken noodle soup & salad. I can never get enough.
Maria D.
Orlando, FL
Buenos desayunos y comidas pero me gusta mucho mas lid platos de comida. En especial las hambueguesas me facinan. Y mi niña le gusta muchisimo.
Jessica L.
I like this place beacuse:

1. They have a really yummies plates
2. Is open 24/7
3. To have a great breakfast or brunch whit family
I love it
Samantha S.
Love their 2,4,6,8 menu. It's easy to find my family if 6 for a decent price using the kids menu and the cheaper menu meals. Love there food.
Kristine L.
Dennys has the best servers and food! I always like to get a cup of soup when I go there because all of their soups are so good and fresh. 😋
Tori C.
Whitesburg, KY
Most of the Denny's i have been to have been pretty good. The food is quality and the staff are friendly. It's a good place to start the day
Ashley C.
Easton, PA
They have great deals on breafast all the time. Even for kids. I dont get too go often but if it was closer to me id go multiple times a week
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚