BY DENNY'S #44 in Dining

Heather S.
Orange Park, FL
All I have to say is YUCK. I've never had a good dining experience with dennys.
Alyssa M.
Houston , TX
Denny's have the best pancakes or you'll ever eat in a really good breakfast
Gina T.
The last few times we've gone to Denny's in St. Clairsville, OH, the service has been horrible. I'm glad to have an economical choice, but we will not be visiting again.
Janell D.
Love how late this place closes
Love the prices
Love the 123 prices
Love the environment
Reana O.
I love Denny's. I love the whole diner theme they have. The customer service isn't the best though. Sometimes it takes awhile to get our food or even have someone take our order. I get the super bird sandwich and its good. They serve coffee which my sister loves. I don't like most breakfast foods so I usually get dinner entrees but my family likes their breakfast selection. It's a nice place to eat at.
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL
This is a great place to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner!!!! The food there is great for any time of the day. It is very affordable and the service is good too. I go very often there and I would definitely keep going. I recommend it to anyone!
Rosenda M.
Mead, WA
I love Denny's food the Samplers are amazing and I love them mozzarella sticks I used to work at a Denny's and in fact I met my husband at a Denny's. Denny's is a big part of our lives
I eat here every Sunday. I love their food. It looks like the picture. It does get pack when I go thats a con. And a con would be that sometimes the food does take a long time.
Bri M.
Schenectady, NY
Denny's is my favorite hang out spot. Open 24/7, and located near one of our local malls, this is THE place to go when you just wanna chill with friends. The food is cheap, but definitely good for what you're paying for. Breakfast is all day, of course, and they're cool with you swapping side dishes for other options. I do wish their soup was available longer though, living in the North East, you could always go for some soup on the cold nights.
All in all, would recommend.
Felecia T.
I like that Denny's have a build your own meal. U can change up what u want to eat. They food is reasonable
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.