BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
lizbeth r.
I lime their food but its always too pack. When you ask for something they say ok and 39 minutes later they bring to you once your finished
Kianna C.
I love dennys. They have food that varies from breakfast to dinner. So you have endless choices. They have great customer service as well.
Kimberly R.
Normally really quick service. Went on Christmas day for my birthday breakfast and it was so quick . my favorite dish is the zesty nachos!
Diana P.
Elizabethtown
I love Denny’s it’s always been the best breakfast place to eat in the mornings before school I always get the moons over my hammy, delish.
Hannah R.
Mount Vernon, IL
I love Denny's! Their zesty nachos were my favorite when I was pregnant. They have a wide variety of foods including breakfast to dessert.
Jasmine A.
Dennys is one of my choice on a late night when I'm having breakfast cravings. The good is always good and the prices are always perfect
Wonderful breakfast options with lots of variety. Also great variety of lunch and dinner specials. Affordable for quality you can taste.
Reba B.
Elkins, WV
We love Denny's breakfast so much! We go every chance we get, the food is always amazing! Steak & eggs is cooked to perfection ever time
Hannah A.
Sherri's > Denny's. Every time I've gone it took sooo long to receive my order. The food is good, but sherris is just better maintained.
Malinda C.
My whole family loves dennys, we go there often and usually we all get the same thing everytime, it's delicious and i love their pancakes
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.