Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Rikki C.
Rikki C.
Hinesville, GA

My husband & I eat here when we take road trips! They have good food and have a lot of them by the interstates!
Nasyeli B.
Nasyeli B.

Love the "All you can eat Pancakes" for only $4 dollars. Warning if they catch you giving any to other family member or friend they charge you $4 extra so watch out lol. I would recommend the Spicy Sriracha burger its only $9.29 and its delicious!!
Amber B.
Amber B.

I love when they have jalapeno bacon on the menu! The service we receive is always great and the food delicious. If there is a mistake they will fix it without a fuss.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Marietta, OH

Good dining out when you are leaving a bar drunk food late at night when you are in college or cheap breakfast early in the morning with family. Cheap and tasty and can span all ages lol.
Kelley d.
Kelley d.

I used to love going to this place but lately I have not gone there in a very long time. The food is still OK matter of fact I really do enjoy the food but it's the customer service at the local one that I really dislike.
Yacky D.
Yacky D.

Denny's is Denny's 24 hour blessing. Mostly American food and all that stuff
lizbeth r.
lizbeth r.

I lime their food but its always too pack. When you ask for something they say ok and 39 minutes later they bring to you once your finished
Odessa T.
Odessa T.

Denny that great and affordable. It's definitely a place to go if you're taking a big group of people. The service is always fast and friendly. And they have many different food options including breakfast lunch and dinner items.
Selena G.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA

My mom and dads favorite breakfast restaurant. Anything and everything I have tried at Denny's is amazingly good. I love the breakfast sandwiches they offer and the strawberry lemonade is also my favorite.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.

I just ate breakfast from here this morning! Great range of food options and nice family environment
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now