BY DENNY'S #45 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood, WA
Great place to go when you want breakfast for dinner. I love Denneys and there's no replacing it. It's one of those places that you can always depend on being open. I love to go there for breakfast of for milk shakes or sundaes.
I love Denny's. I've always loved going there. I really wish they bring one back in my town.
lizz c.
lizz c.
One of my absolute favorite places!! Delicious food, good atmosphere and very affordable i especially lilove dennys when traveling
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
I would give it no stars if I possibly could dennys was good back then now its sloppy and recently I been to three different ones in different cities and my food tasted old its so nasty I wonder what went on . they have the kids eat free with adult purchase just to stay open . I hope they close these Danny's down or make them serve fresh food
Shantal E.
Shantal E.
Calexico, CA
I always buy the burger and the onion rings, they are so delicious and the burger is really big and so are the onion rings!!
Paola V.
Paola V.
You cannot mess up breakfast and it's super fast at Dennys and it's everywhere and pretty consistant. To add it is the price of fast food so you might as well go to Dennys and get a decent meal for the price. My son is obsessed with pancakes so we would go after his soccer games and he would eat free and mine was 5$ pretty awesome!
Lismarie A.
Lismarie A.
Denny's is my number one breakfast place. I love their hash browns and the gravy they use. I sometimes go just to eat the hash browns but the environment is so family friendly and the staff is so sweet.
Aylin A.
Aylin A.
Denny's is such a nice place to go with your family...especially for breakfast there breakfast is so delicious
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Adair , IA
Have amazing food to choose from. You can choose from both breakfast and lunch
Willa N.
Willa N.
It has really good food, but it's not that special in my eyes. It's like every other fast food restaurant.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot