Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Elgin, TX

This is my second favorite restaurant over all, however it is my favorite and in my opinion the best place to go for breakfast. On Tuesdays we can take our kids and they eat for free, so we try to go a couple times a month. It is very family friendly, great food and great people.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Royse City, TX

I like dennys for breakfast you alway get so much and dont empty out your pocket. Service is usually good but that depends on the area
Heather S.
Heather S.
Anderson, SC

The food is great, we just always get crap service. A few times we have had to send back food because it wasn't cooked all the way but they took care of us.
Anngee R.
Anngee R.
Los Angeles, CA

Dennys is my favorite dine in to go with my daughters and their dad it's a family place and the food is really good also can never go wrong with dennys we go at least 2 or 3 times a month!
Jaime W.
Jaime W.

The only Denny's near me is basically a truck stop. The servers are usually nice, but you can tell that they're not happy & don't typically care. The food usually comes with an extra side of grease & I wouldn't recommend.
Nina A.
Nina A.

We use to eat at Dennys's every other week. They have kids eat free Tuesdays and Saturdays in our area. Depending on the area the wait can be pretty long and the waitress or waiter customer service a=can be a hit or miss. We love the grand slam and skillet dishes.
Tori C.
Tori C.
Mallie, Ky

Most of the Denny's i have been to have been pretty good. The food is quality and the staff are friendly. It's a good place to start the day
Arianna T.
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA

Denny's is the BEST! Even when the service is poor and the food doesn't come out right, we still love it. I've been to Denny's all over the country and love the experience and the value. It's one of my families traditions to always go to a Denny's on any trip and after any concert.
Astrid N.
Astrid N.

Me gusta mucho ,tiene muchas opciones de comida , esta muy rica y el servicio es bueno
Cate W.
Cate W.
Mesa, AZ

We usually go there for breakfast. I like the build your own, I enjoyed the pumpkin pancakes last year. I was gonna go on my birthday but I didn't wanna get up early so we went out to dinner instead!

Join Now