BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Zach C.
Newburgh
Denny’s is my first pick for breakfast food. It’s cheap and good food. Not usually the cleanest restaurants, but I’m willing to get over that.
Little J.
Austin, TX
I love love love Denny's chicken parmesan! Plus they're 24/7 which is perfect and when I was pregnant they're customer service was the best!
Samantha S.
Love their 2,4,6,8 menu. It's easy to find my family if 6 for a decent price using the kids menu and the cheaper menu meals. Love there food.
Jessica L.
I like this place beacuse:

1. They have a really yummies plates
2. Is open 24/7
3. To have a great breakfast or brunch whit family
I love it
Ashley C.
Easton, PA
They have great deals on breafast all the time. Even for kids. I dont get too go often but if it was closer to me id go multiple times a week
Kristine L.
Dennys has the best servers and food! I always like to get a cup of soup when I go there because all of their soups are so good and fresh. 😋
Melissa R.
El Centro , CA
Denny's is a staple. its not the best I've had, but its also not the worst. I usually get the moons over my hammy or another breakfast item.
Tori C.
Whitesburg, KY
Most of the Denny's i have been to have been pretty good. The food is quality and the staff are friendly. It's a good place to start the day
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
i enjoy dennys food more than ihop for sure. and the price of their food is def affordable. the grand slam is probably my favorite dish here
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Dennys is good depends on which one you go to. Its affordable, try their avocado chicken salad!! Their chocolate pb shake is also really good
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.