BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Ciara R.
Sanford, FL
Cheap fast and friendly. My son loves there breakfast (pancakes are his thing) I love the cost, especially when kids eat free on certain nights
Sabrinna J.
Hilliard, FL
i love dennys!! ive only ordered breakfast food from there and it super good!! i love going here with my boyfriend on a late night date night!
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
I don't go to Dennny's really often. It is not my favorite but I do love their coffee and their hot chocolate. They have great dessert option!
Heather M.
You've got to love a restaurant that's always open. Their fries are my absolute favorite from any restaurant. Their burgers are great. Love it.
Erica C.
I love dennys so many dishes to choose from. I love the fact thaats its six p.m. and i can can have breakfast lunch or dinner. No judging lol.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
As far as chain breakfast spots go I love dennys ! The food is great and you can't beat the cheap prices . I just wish I had one closer to me .
Zach C.
Newburgh
Denny’s is my first pick for breakfast food. It’s cheap and good food. Not usually the cleanest restaurants, but I’m willing to get over that.
Cheyenne G.
Sonora, CA
I love dennys , they have the best hash browns , my favorite thing on the menu is he bacon slam burger, I would eat dennys everyday if I could
Mary F.
Dennys has really been up their game lately with great food and great prices. they have a large selection on the menus with awesome breakfasts
Ena R.
Dacula, GA
Their pancakes caramel to be specific is so good! I love it with some strawberries and bananas of course you have to add that but it's so good!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.