BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Ena R.
Dacula, GA
Their pancakes caramel to be specific is so good! I love it with some strawberries and bananas of course you have to add that but it's so good!
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
I don't go to Dennny's really often. It is not my favorite but I do love their coffee and their hot chocolate. They have great dessert option!
Ciara R.
Sanford, FL
Cheap fast and friendly. My son loves there breakfast (pancakes are his thing) I love the cost, especially when kids eat free on certain nights
Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL
Burgers are good, tbone steak is good, salads are good, fries are delish. I honestly go here for dinner. Dennys is not only a breakfast place.
Heather M.
You've got to love a restaurant that's always open. Their fries are my absolute favorite from any restaurant. Their burgers are great. Love it.
Cheyenne G.
Sonora, CA
I love dennys , they have the best hash browns , my favorite thing on the menu is he bacon slam burger, I would eat dennys everyday if I could
Gina N.
Fresno, California
My husband and I go here a lot. my favorite thing to order is the pot roast melt sandwich. I order it every time. Taste like your mom made it.
Mary F.
Dennys has really been up their game lately with great food and great prices. they have a large selection on the menus with awesome breakfasts
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Dennys is good depends on which one you go to. Its affordable, try their avocado chicken salad!! Their chocolate pb shake is also really good
Jessica K.
Jacksonville, TX
Can't beat the $2,4,6,8 menu! The white chocolate and strawberry pancakes are the best! Depending on where you are the service can be great!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.