BY DENNY'S #35 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Terrie E.
Terrie E.
Muldrow, OK
I was in Alabama and decided to stop and eat at Dennys, they have the sweetest people working and their pancakes are SOOOO good. The strawberries and cream stole my heart! Best place ever!
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Los Angeles, CA
Can always get myself pancakes here even when I'm broke from how inexpensive they are. The only downside is the wait time.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL
The food is pretty good here and it's very affordable. But The service isn't the greatest, we usually have to wait a very long time for our food to arrive at any dennys we go to.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Dennys might not be the gourmet restaurant but their prices are cheap and you get a lot of food for your money. Open 24 hours so a late night pancake run isn't out of the question.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Late night eats is what this place is for. Pancakes and coffee are great when you're too lazy to make yourself. Don't expect the food to be too good. You get what you pay for here and that's not much.
Bartow , FL
My husband me use to go to Denny's every time we would drive back to New York to see family. Food is good but service is alright. Almost every time we would visit a Denny's they would not get my husband's order right. Probably will not revisit .
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Good food, I go there to eat breakfast and I like it. Their plates are huge! I usually leave so full I cannot even walk.
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
I love Dennys, it's a weekly tradition for my boyfriend and I to catch up. We go for dinner or even just for their delicious coffee. I like their value menue, the prices are excellent, the food is good quality regardless of the cheap price, so are the desserts.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Houston , TX
Denny's have the best pancakes or you'll ever eat in a really good breakfast
Santa Rosa, CA
Best dine in restaurant ever. Go here almost every week with my husband and son and it such an amazing place and foods amazing.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot