Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (7)
Christina C.
Christina C.

Always good for going to breakfest. Prices are decent and the coupons that come in the mail are some awesome savings!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

No service no quality food but I go there a lot because it's a great place to hang out
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE

A W F U L
Dirty establishment
Awful staff and service
Food is disgusting
High prices for absolutely disgusting food
Honestly should be closed down
Went on mother's day with entire family and all of our meals were wrong and cold. Staff didn't care I have to refuse to pay and demand a full refund.
Reana O.
Reana O.

I love Denny's. I love the whole diner theme they have. The customer service isn't the best though. Sometimes it takes awhile to get our food or even have someone take our order. I get the super bird sandwich and its good. They serve coffee which my sister loves. I don't like most breakfast foods so I usually get dinner entrees but my family likes their breakfast selection. It's a nice place to eat at.
Aziza M.
Aziza M.
Durham, NC

Very good food and nice employees, they do take while but I think it's worth waiting for
vanesa R.
vanesa R.
Kerman, Ca

I love love dennys . It my favorite place to get breakfast and dinner to. The service is always good. and the pancakes are just bomb from Dennys . Their food to is not expense.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL

My husband me use to go to Denny's every time we would drive back to New York to see family. Food is good but service is alright. Almost every time we would visit a Denny's they would not get my husband's order right. Probably will not revisit .
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY

Dennys is a great place to eat!! It's actually my personal favorite. We don't have one locally, so me and my fiance will drive an hour away on a regular basis(2× a month or more) just to eat there. Great food for great prices and you can usually find a coupon online that can be used when you go. The slamburger is something everyone should try. Get your egg over medium. Also recommend the cheese fries.
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ

Dennys has a great variety of food choices with an efficient staff to get us fed and out the door fast! For meat eating visitors I usually take them there to eat because of options. Bacon featured foods are popular! For finicky relatives on diets I take them to Denny's to avoid food wars at home. I highly recommend Dennys!
Sara C.
Sara C.

I love the Denny's near me. its a very cute diner like setting with homey foods which honestly just brings the people together. I've gone at 2AM in the morning and the place was just great. the prices were VERY affordable and i have been going back almost every weekend since

Join Now