BY DENNY'S #33 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
Kathryn F.
San Antonio , TX
Personally, I love Denny's way more than its competitor IHOP. It's items are not as sweet and there's more of a homey feeling when you dine here.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
I like to go to Denny's when I'm hungry and it's late! My friends and I enjoy that they have both breakfast & dinner options no matter the time.
Summer C.
Cambridge, MD
l love dennys most of the time. But the last few times l have been there it hasnt been that good. It has always been one of my favorites though.
Cara P.
Dennys has a huge variety of foods, almost all that are quite yummy! They even healthier sections on their menu for those watching their weight.
Mi M.
Breckenridge
[product:denny's-double-caramel-pancake-mix-19.5-oz.-box] [product:denny's] Peanut Butter Cup Pancake Mix 23 oz. Box dennys is a wonderful place
Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL
Burgers are good, tbone steak is good, salads are good, fries are delish. I honestly go here for dinner. Dennys is not only a breakfast place.
Erica C.
I love dennys so many dishes to choose from. I love the fact thaats its six p.m. and i can can have breakfast lunch or dinner. No judging lol.
Mary F.
Dennys has really been up their game lately with great food and great prices. they have a large selection on the menus with awesome breakfasts
Ena R.
Dacula, GA
Their pancakes caramel to be specific is so good! I love it with some strawberries and bananas of course you have to add that but it's so good!
Sabrinna J.
Hilliard, FL
i love dennys!! ive only ordered breakfast food from there and it super good!! i love going here with my boyfriend on a late night date night!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚