Add a Photo

#41 in Dining
Photos (9)
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Always great food. Nearly always great service. My only complaint - when I wanted to substitute more veggies for the bread since I couldn't have the bread and they said that would be extra. Really?! Its not anymore food.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Minneapolis, MN
Great restaurant went you need something fast and you are on a round trip. It's my fist opción for breakfast.
Rrarcr R.
Rrarcr R.
Cheap good food. I always get breakfast because it's so good. Not sure on other menu items as I always get my breakfast. Lol
Aida G.
Aida G.
Excelente opción para desayunar en familia antes de salir a un road trip por la iasla.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Dennys is like a reliable old friend lol it's always there when you need it. If we can't decide where to go or have a large group of it's really late, Dennys is always a good choice. My fav is the 2-4-6-8 menu.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Redondo Beach, CA
It's one of the only places that is open very late at night when you have cravings or are looking for a place to spend time with friends. Their menu is very large and appeals to a variety of tastes whether you want breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert. It is also very affordable and they always have some sort of promotion going on. It's not the classiest place, but it makes for a great casual outing!
Briana J.
Briana J.
I love going to Denny's for breakfast. It's not the best food or service ever, but their grand slams are always good and you get a free one on your birthday!! I think that's awesome.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Can't go wrong with ordering their value grand slam breakfast, prices go from $2 - $8, their coffee is good.
Evan D.
Evan D.
Greenville, SC
Dennys new pancakes are AMAZING!!! You have to try them. i also LOVE their pancake puppies and their tater tots.
cice R.
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
$2 $6 $8 that all i go for i like deals and when i find them i we'll share it
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot