Add a Photo

Photos (8)
candice s.
candice s.
Wickliffe, OH

Our family loves dennys. You really can not beat the prices. They breakfast menu ios great, and it is served ALL DAY. We have gone twice in the last month. The quality of the food is good, very rarely do I ever order something that i end up not caring for!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Galt, CA

It's ok. I had a bad experience on my honeymoon with my husband, and our problem got fixed the next day and had our whole meal refunded. But it still stuck with me. We go still every other month or so but it's definitely not a favorite or a staple for us.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
San Antonio, TX

All American Dinner food. Not always the classiest of fare, but the best parts about Denny's is that it's open late, and you can always find one. It's best at around 3 am with friends when on road trips and has never steered us wrong in that regard.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Sayre, PA

I love that it's open 24 hours a day. I've been there many times at 10pm for dinner or a late night desert. And the prices aren't that bad and are affordable compared to most places. We've never really had issues going there they're always accommodating.
chyna m.
chyna m.
Masontown, PA

Went to Dennys for the first time in Ithaca,NY. And I tried the bacon slam burger. It's a burger with eggs,bacon,hash browns and queso cheese. It's the best combination of breakfast and dinner/lunch. It's a very filling meal that comes with French fries
Beth A.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA

My son loves breakfast food and is picky so we know what to expect every time. It's not my favorite but we go regularly because he likes..what we do for our kids. :) Dennys is Dennys. Nothing more nothing less. Reasonable prices, close, and convenient.
Magaly P.
Magaly P.
Modesto, CA

Dennys really is better than ihop. The burgers are big and are worth the price. All food is worth the price. It depends where you live and how the food would taste. I usually get good service. The food is always good and the food always comes on time.
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
Parlier Ca

I love Denny's I go there in the mornings for breakfast I go there like three times a month I go and get pancakes or French toast and eggs with sausage. The only bad comment I have of Denny's is that sometimes the cooks take a while to bring you food.
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Durham, NC

Red white and Blue pancakes and add pecans, and bananas. There is no need to even use syrup. I like their breakfast specials and always end up taking the rest home. The sausage with red potatoes, green peppers, onions, and mushrooms with hash browns.
Gana Dinero Ya C.
Gana Dinero Ya C.
Lawrenceville, GA

El precio es un poco alto, pero el servicio y su comida es buena, es comodo y su personal es atento entendido y rapido, la comida la tienen lista en minutos y su calidad es excelente para todo siempre lo recomiendo volveria pero no con frecuencia.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now