BY DENNY'S #33 in Dining

• Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
Nicole R.
Kissimmee, FL
Dennys is what you make it. I'm a server and served under pressure but at Denny's it's a whole different ball game. Servers don't typically don't follow up how you would anticipate them too. Servers make my experience here, it's no longer the food because it doesn't taste the same anymore, as it did years ago. I used to go to Denny's all the time, sat with the same server and she gave a PHENOMENAL experience and always made my day. The food just isn't how it used to be however, Denny's always was and would be affordable for a quick go to breakfast.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Danny's is the absolute best breakfast food restaurant there is, hands down. I go there all the time, whether I'm wanting breakfast to start my day or grab a bite to eat with my friends after the bar, Dennys is my go to restaurant. They always have an awesome staff and wonderful food to keep me coming back.
Alix G.
This place is fine. Not my favorite but I got to Amit the food here is really good. The price is a little pricey for my liking but overall it's a good place to go if you don't want to make breakfast and you wanna spoil yourself. Also great for the family. Had good customer service, and a good experience overall, would recommend.
naf C.
I "fell in love" with this restaurant the very first time I attended it. I liked the atmosphere, their quick service and the menu. They have a wide variety of options in their menu. Since I have a sweet tooth, I love their pancakes, especially the one with the blueberries. I also love their fries and other vegetarian stuff. I like the way their kitchen and seating area is set up as well. Their menu looks fancy too. Id recommend it.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Denny's is about 10 minutes from the house so we go here a lot. I love their club sandwich. The wait staff is a little slow and the food takes awhile to get to you , but they cook it as you order so it is hot when it arrives at your table.  Breakfast is served at all times. i like breakfast for dinner y husband refuses to eat breakfast for dinner so he can have a dinner meal and I can have pancakes. It's a win win for us.
Arely M.
Phoenix, AZ
I was here with a couple of friends to get some breakfast a while back. We had great customer service and they were all pretty friendly. The food took about 30 minutes to get to the table but considering that it was about 12 people it was understanding. Everyone enjoyed their dish and left with a happy tummy.
Catherine T.
Elgin, TX
This is my second favorite restaurant over all, however it is my favorite and in my opinion the best place to go for breakfast. On Tuesdays we can take our kids and they eat for free, so we try to go a couple times a month. It is very family friendly, great food and great people.
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
Denny's is pretty good they're cheap I pretty much always had good service anytime I've gone they make good strawberry lemonade and their burgers are really good to not very fond of their pancakes but pretty much anything else that I've had there I've pretty much liked and for the amount that your paying I think it equals out pretty well
Brittany C.
Statesville, NC
I love Denny's! Their food is really good but I feel like with the amount of food you get at other restaurants for the same price is a better deal. If you are going out to eat alone it would be a good check but for a family I feel like you would get a better deal somewhere else. The downside to Denny's (or at least the one near me) is that it's open 24hrs. That means you get a lot of Truck drivers and creeps coming and going so as a Woman, I would rather go at brunch with someone, lol!
jennifer o.
Dennys is my favorite breakfast restaurant. i enjoy them over ihop because i can order exactly what i want in their build your own grand slam. its simple, reasonably priced and easy to choose what you want instead of settling on meal options that dont have everything you want.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚