BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Danny's is the absolute best breakfast food restaurant there is, hands down. I go there all the time, whether I'm wanting breakfast to start my day or grab a bite to eat with my friends after the bar, Dennys is my go to restaurant. They always have an awesome staff and wonderful food to keep me coming back.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Dennys is one of those diners that varies drastically based on two things: how busy they are and who the cooks are that day. That being said I've never had an experience so bad I didn't want to go back and quite often the servers seem to work super hard to make sure everything is great. My favorite thing to get is the Prime Rib Cobb Salad with Italian dressing. <3 It's delicious and super unique compared to what else we have where I live.
Alix G.
This place is fine. Not my favorite but I got to Amit the food here is really good. The price is a little pricey for my liking but overall it's a good place to go if you don't want to make breakfast and you wanna spoil yourself. Also great for the family. Had good customer service, and a good experience overall, would recommend.
Laura F.
Doral, FL
ME GUSTA MUCHO SU COMIDA Y SUS PRECIOS YA QUE ME PERMITEN IR Y ESTAR SEGURA QUE OBTENDRÉ ALGO BUENO Y A BUEN PRECIO. ES EL RESTAURANT FAVORITO DE MI MAMA, ASÍ QUE VOY MUY A MENUDO PARA DARLE UN GUSTO EN EL PALADAR. LO ÚNICO QUE NO ES MUY BUENA ES LA ATENCIÓN. TARDAN MUCHO EN ATENDER Y AVECES ANDAN DESPISTADOS Y UNO HACE EL PEDIDO Y LUEGO PIDEN DISCULPAS Y DICEN QUE NO HAY ESE PLATO.
naf C.
I "fell in love" with this restaurant the very first time I attended it. I liked the atmosphere, their quick service and the menu. They have a wide variety of options in their menu. Since I have a sweet tooth, I love their pancakes, especially the one with the blueberries. I also love their fries and other vegetarian stuff. I like the way their kitchen and seating area is set up as well. Their menu looks fancy too. Id recommend it.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Denny's is about 10 minutes from the house so we go here a lot. I love their club sandwich. The wait staff is a little slow and the food takes awhile to get to you , but they cook it as you order so it is hot when it arrives at your table.  Breakfast is served at all times. i like breakfast for dinner y husband refuses to eat breakfast for dinner so he can have a dinner meal and I can have pancakes. It's a win win for us.
Taylor S.
Galt, CA
Sometimes you'll get awesome service and sometimes the waiters suck! My favorite thing to order is breakfast food. Never order a steak bc they are always dry and over cooked. You could order it raw and it would come back burned. I recommend staying away from the steak and you'll be good!
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
Denny's is the BEST! Even when the service is poor and the food doesn't come out right, we still love it. I've been to Denny's all over the country and love the experience and the value. It's one of my families traditions to always go to a Denny's on any trip and after any concert.
Catherine T.
Elgin, TX
This is my second favorite restaurant over all, however it is my favorite and in my opinion the best place to go for breakfast. On Tuesdays we can take our kids and they eat for free, so we try to go a couple times a month. It is very family friendly, great food and great people.
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
Denny's is pretty good they're cheap I pretty much always had good service anytime I've gone they make good strawberry lemonade and their burgers are really good to not very fond of their pancakes but pretty much anything else that I've had there I've pretty much liked and for the amount that your paying I think it equals out pretty well
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.