BY DENNY'S #35 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX
Any time I have gone to Denny's the food and service is amazing! I can only go every few months because the closest Dennys is hours away. Anytime I visit my family we make sure we go to Denny's! I can't live without a Grand Slam in my life
Anna R.
Anna R.
Chula vista, CA
"you go to ihop for the food and dennys for the service," they have great friendly servers who in slow times will stop and talk to you and in busy times don't forget you and your ranch or refill. the food isn't very exciting but its good.
Camille S.
Camille S.
Denny's is good for a quick and affordable meal. I've had some bad experiences with particular waitstaff, but I still enjoy eating here. The food's quality is okay, not the healthiest. I would recommend to friends for a quick meal.
Nikki J.
Nikki J.
I don't like Dennys as much as I like IHOP but I have been there with a few friends a couple of times. You can also order dinner at breakfast vise Versa but they still aren't better than IHOP in my opinion the food was still yummy
Joseph R.
Joseph R.
Charlotte, NC
I feel like every time I go to Denny's it's like the ghetto IHOP lol customer service is trash and the food isn't all that great for the price . I try to avoid going to Denny's and only go if I'm dragged there lol not recommended
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
This is when I can't afford IHOP. The food is good not great. They seem to usually take to long to bring out your food but it's not pricey at all. If your looking for quantity this not the place you will not come out super full.
ruel g.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
i love their it buttermilk pancakes its yummy and good for breakfast.I go there sometimes a several weeks ago.It was nice dining dish we had it.Ilove all foods from dennys.Cleanliness and good quality.i go back there sometimes.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
If you're on a budget in Vegas. Go here for breakfast and don't you dare go anywhere else. Fantastic service and the food is always great after a night of drinking. It also just satisfied our hunger and did not break our bank!
Harlee W.
Harlee W.
Denny's is my favorite restaurant! They have so many menu options, but my favorite is their breakfast menu. Their meals never fail to fill me up! If you've never been or looking for a great place to eat you should try Denny's!
Ebany S.
Ebany S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Dennys is Dennys. Nothing more nothing less. I know what to expect every time. It's not my favorite but I'm a regular. They have good food for me my husband and our 7 year old. They are pretty reasonable on the prices too.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot