Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Muskegon, MI

Denny's is a good idea that is always so poorly executed. I feel like every time I enter these establishments I walk way wondering why I entered. I have often had to send my food back because it was poorly made and the staff has been rude on several occasions
Judi P.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX

Denny's has gluten free options! This is so important to me as I struggle sometimes at restaurants and feel left out when it comes to bread products. I had my first gluten free English muffin there and it was very yummy. The staff is great in multiple towns.
Nora B.
Nora B.

Dennys is my Sunday morning breakfast wspot! I always meet up here with my family and friends the food quality never falls and if it dosnt meet my expectations they are quickly to fix it menu items are always new with new deals good pricing for a good time
candice s.
candice s.
Wickliffe, OH

Our family loves dennys. You really can not beat the prices. They breakfast menu ios great, and it is served ALL DAY. We have gone twice in the last month. The quality of the food is good, very rarely do I ever order something that i end up not caring for!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
San Antonio, TX

All American Dinner food. Not always the classiest of fare, but the best parts about Denny's is that it's open late, and you can always find one. It's best at around 3 am with friends when on road trips and has never steered us wrong in that regard.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Galt, CA

It's ok. I had a bad experience on my honeymoon with my husband, and our problem got fixed the next day and had our whole meal refunded. But it still stuck with me. We go still every other month or so but it's definitely not a favorite or a staple for us.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Sayre, PA

I love that it's open 24 hours a day. I've been there many times at 10pm for dinner or a late night desert. And the prices aren't that bad and are affordable compared to most places. We've never really had issues going there they're always accommodating.
chyna m.
chyna m.
Masontown, PA

Went to Dennys for the first time in Ithaca,NY. And I tried the bacon slam burger. It's a burger with eggs,bacon,hash browns and queso cheese. It's the best combination of breakfast and dinner/lunch. It's a very filling meal that comes with French fries
Beth A.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA

My son loves breakfast food and is picky so we know what to expect every time. It's not my favorite but we go regularly because he likes..what we do for our kids. :) Dennys is Dennys. Nothing more nothing less. Reasonable prices, close, and convenient.
Magaly P.
Magaly P.
Modesto, CA

Dennys really is better than ihop. The burgers are big and are worth the price. All food is worth the price. It depends where you live and how the food would taste. I usually get good service. The food is always good and the food always comes on time.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot