Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (7)
M L.
M L.

Good service and so many menu options. There's something for everyone. This is a good spot for when you're on the go because it's usually quick and not too expensive. Love the free pop refills, especially since they have some types of pop which aren't found elsewhere.
O Denny´s é com certeza um local com um grande menu para todos ficarem satisfeitos. Antes eu reclamava um pouco da qualidade da comida, porém esta melhorando com o tempo. O bom é que o preço é em conta, então fica bem legal sair com a família para curtir um almoço lá!
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Waterville , ME

I have so many great memories at Denny's restaurant. They are my go to restaurant for pancakes. The atmosphere is very retro and welcoming! The service is amazing and the food is served rather quickly! not too pricey either would definitely recommend that you go here!
LeeAnne S.
LeeAnne S.
Hallettsville, TX

I can eat breakfast all day long every day so naturally I love a big breakfast and Denny's menu is perfect for my needs. The crispy hash browns are a favorite of mine. I almost wish they were a little quicker with their service but it's probably just my location.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
San Antonio, TX

We mostly go on special occasions but when we do it is always amazing. Hubby and I both love the turkey sandwich on sourdough bread. It is do delicious! The kids order from their menu. They always want pancakes,or fruit salad. We will forever go back to Denny's
mandi b.
mandi b.

Dennys is a pretty decent place to get breakfast, lunch, or dinner at any time of day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The prices are affordable and the menu is extensive enough to appeal to anyone at any time. They have decent desserts and milkshakes as well.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Muskegon, MI

Denny's is a good idea that is always so poorly executed. I feel like every time I enter these establishments I walk way wondering why I entered. I have often had to send my food back because it was poorly made and the staff has been rude on several occasions
Judi P.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX

Denny's has gluten free options! This is so important to me as I struggle sometimes at restaurants and feel left out when it comes to bread products. I had my first gluten free English muffin there and it was very yummy. The staff is great in multiple towns.
Nora B.
Nora B.

Dennys is my Sunday morning breakfast wspot! I always meet up here with my family and friends the food quality never falls and if it dosnt meet my expectations they are quickly to fix it menu items are always new with new deals good pricing for a good time
candice s.
candice s.
Wickliffe, OH

Our family loves dennys. You really can not beat the prices. They breakfast menu ios great, and it is served ALL DAY. We have gone twice in the last month. The quality of the food is good, very rarely do I ever order something that i end up not caring for!

Join Now