Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Yoly L.
Yoly L.
Bronx, NY

First ate at Dennis enjoyed the food customer service and the ambience. Fresh food, good portions and tasty.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
El Paso, TX

Love this place. The food is great and i go ther often too. I can't get enough of this place.
Cassidy L.
Cassidy L.
Brooklyn, NY

I LOVE DENNY'S SO SO SO MUCH. I have only been to Denny's once, and it was when I was on a tour during vacation in California (either Las Vegas or San Francisco, I don't remember). I tried their salad and I was in love! I was also amazed at how big the portion of the salad was. It certainly went beyond my expectations and I have been itching to go to Denny's again.
Krista T.
Krista T.
Carlisle, PA

Denny's is my favorite place to go for breakfast. Service is quick and the food is good. You get great serving sizes. The price is very reasonable. I haven't eaten any other meals there for quite some time, so I can't comment on them but if you're looking for someplace to go for breakfast I'd recommend them.
Cate W.
Cate W.
Mesa, AZ

We usually go there for breakfast. I like the build your own, I enjoyed the pumpkin pancakes last year. I was gonna go on my birthday but I didn't wanna get up early so we went out to dinner instead!
Astrid N.
Astrid N.

Me gusta mucho ,tiene muchas opciones de comida , esta muy rica y el servicio es bueno
Arianna T.
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA

Denny's is the BEST! Even when the service is poor and the food doesn't come out right, we still love it. I've been to Denny's all over the country and love the experience and the value. It's one of my families traditions to always go to a Denny's on any trip and after any concert.
Tori C.
Tori C.
Whitesburg, Ky

Most of the Denny's i have been to have been pretty good. The food is quality and the staff are friendly. It's a good place to start the day
Nina A.
Nina A.

We use to eat at Dennys's every other week. They have kids eat free Tuesdays and Saturdays in our area. Depending on the area the wait can be pretty long and the waitress or waiter customer service a=can be a hit or miss. We love the grand slam and skillet dishes.
Jaime W.
Jaime W.

The only Denny's near me is basically a truck stop. The servers are usually nice, but you can tell that they're not happy & don't typically care. The food usually comes with an extra side of grease & I wouldn't recommend.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot