BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Kathryn F.
San Antonio, TX
Personally, I love Denny's way more than its competitor IHOP. It's items are not as sweet and there's more of a homey feeling when you dine here.
Summer C.
Cambridge, MD
l love dennys most of the time. But the last few times l have been there it hasnt been that good. It has always been one of my favorites though.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
I like to go to Denny's when I'm hungry and it's late! My friends and I enjoy that they have both breakfast & dinner options no matter the time.
Kristina T.
Hamden, CT
ULTIMATE favorite place to go when I was in high school. they have the best sampler here and the best ranch! & the dishes are mostly affordable.
Mi M.
Breckenridge
[product:denny's-double-caramel-pancake-mix-19.5-oz.-box] [product:denny's] Peanut Butter Cup Pancake Mix 23 oz. Box dennys is a wonderful place
Esther A.
Me encanta su menú es práctico y ameno realmente sus hamburguesas superaron mis expectativas y la de mi esposo son muy muy buenas recomendadas
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
As far as chain breakfast spots go I love dennys ! The food is great and you can't beat the cheap prices . I just wish I had one closer to me .
Zach C.
Newburgh
Denny’s is my first pick for breakfast food. It’s cheap and good food. Not usually the cleanest restaurants, but I’m willing to get over that.
Erica C.
I love dennys so many dishes to choose from. I love the fact thaats its six p.m. and i can can have breakfast lunch or dinner. No judging lol.
Cheyenne G.
Sonora, CA
I love dennys , they have the best hash browns , my favorite thing on the menu is he bacon slam burger, I would eat dennys everyday if I could
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.