BY DENNY'S #44 in Dining

Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Yummy!! Denny's has great breakfast! Denny's and I hop is the perfect place to go and eat breakfast!
Taylor M.
Orange
I haven't eaten at Denny's in a while but the last time was not good, wasn't a big selection at all
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Love Dennys there's a new one by my work I love it anytime breakfast lol love the holiday menus.
LieAnna P.
Salem, OR
The only reason I go to Denny's is to have a cookies and cream shake. Their shakes change lives.
Lourdes R.
Portland, OR
Denny's is good restaurant 🍴 to families.we going somewhere we like going between with my family
Mayra G.
Glendale
I like how they created the diner hours the food is good and also a good place to have breakfast
Laura R.
Dayton, OH
I prefer other place although I liked the sandwich but Im not sure if is here the sandwich jejeje
Fawn A.
Phoenix, AZ
Good for breakfast if you are easy. Value and dollar is king here. Go alone if you can help it.
Samantha K.
Thomasville, NC
Denny's has great breakfast and are decently priced. Way better than going to eat waffle house
Karina H.
Tempe, AZ
This is a good quick place to eat late at night . Good for breakfast, used to be a family fav
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.