Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Makeba W.
Makeba W.

Great food.
I love to eat here, that have great food and great customer service. I would rather eat breakfast here then any other place.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.

I LOVE the chocolate milkshakes here and the red velvet pancake puppies. Not only do you get the regular cup for the milkshake but you also get the leftovers that didn't fit in the cup. The cheeseburger here is sooooo good, the meat actually tastes like meat not processed. I also really enjoy their seasoned fries and the dessert where you get a brownie with an icecream scoop on top :)
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Victorville, CA

Dennya was my hangover go to but now that I do not drink it is my order to go go to! Diner style which is like home to me
Valery C.
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL

This is a great place to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner!!!! The food there is great for any time of the day. It is very affordable and the service is good too. I go very often there and I would definitely keep going. I recommend it to anyone!
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA

I love the variety they have form breakfast to dinner! Reasonable prices and depends at times about the service but if you don't want IHOP or Waffle House this is a good alternative!
Mary D.
Mary D.

My midnight mistress is dennys! I like to go after getting out of a late movie showing and enjoy some pancakes for dessert with my friends and family! The service is friendly and the food is usually really good never really had a problem with this restaurant
Julia G.
Julia G.
Los Angeles,

Me and my boyfriend go here every time we can!!! This is our place there food is just incredible! They have a lot of affordable things like there 2 4 6 8 menu and there tasty to I'll recommend the turkey sandwich and cheese quesadilla lol. My boyfriend gets the spaghetti it is really good I steal some sometimes when he's not looking hehe he catches me. I just truest love this place when my boyfriend asks were u wanna go babe to eat it's Let's Go To Denys! Friendly people to they treat u just right
Jess V.
Jess V.

I Love Dennys for breakfast and you can get it all day! They are Typically fairly priced too.
Christina C.
Christina C.

Always good for going to breakfest. Prices are decent and the coupons that come in the mail are some awesome savings!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

No service no quality food but I go there a lot because it's a great place to hang out
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now