BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to ...2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Jennifer M.
My mom loves Denny's!! They're French toast are so good. Denny's is really good to go eat breakfast or when you want a midnight meal after going out
Angelica D.
Canajoharie , NY
Denny's is okay. I've never been to a denny's where I was unsatisfied. I love the food and it's very affordable. It's a really family friendly place.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
Denny's is one of my favorite restaurants. I love their sampler meal. No other restaurants can compare to Denny's samplers or their ranch dressing.
katirina s.
Murray
They are always so friendly and the food is always fast and delicious we always go to the same one it's always been the greatest one we've been to
Bobby C.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoy there food I like that breakfast and dinner overall really good and somewhat affordable the food is quality and tastes really good.
Sierra C.
Mount Vernon, KY
Denny's is great. I always order off the senior citizens menu even though I am no where near a senior. They just have great options and I love it.
Victoria C.
I always find Dennys restaurant loud and kind of dirty. Good is always way too greasy. I love 24 hour breakfast spots but I'm more of an IHOP fan.
Theresa A.
Grottoes, VA
Love the pancakes at Dennys and they always get your order right! It's always a fun outing with the family. Love the creative child cup ideas also!
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
This is the place that you go to because the McDonald's closes in your town and you're just like this is the worst service and food I've ever had.
Rashida K.
I love their grandslam breakfast. Their coffee always tastes like nailpolish remover but the food is delicious especially after driving long hours.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚