Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Susquehanna, PA

Denny's has been a go to place since highschool (now 4 years out of college) and is a great place to eat and hang out. They are affordable, taste good, and usually have friendly staff. They are open late at night and early in the morning so you can always count on them as a place to go eat any time of the day!
Mayra G.
Mayra G.

I like how they created the diner hours the food is good and also a good place to have breakfast
Monique A.
Monique A.
Phoenix, AZ

My kids love Denny's! It is a great dine in restaurant, with great family orientated environment. They offer a variety of food for everyone in the family. I love the home style food they serve.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Shelby, NC

Love denny's. Their nachos are to die for. As is their avocado turkey burger. Prices are good for the amount of food you get as well
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
La Jolla, CA

Really great for breakfast! I love the grand slams which lets you make a a custom breakfast, while still having a mix of sweet and savory. Prices are pretty good, usually around $10, and I love that they give you free breakfast on your birthday, I go every year!
kim a.
kim a.

Denny's is such a nice friendly environment! They have homey foods that everyone will love and they serve breakfast and lunch all day long so you can get anything your craving at any time of the day! They also have cute little cups for kids to make it more exciting for them!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Waldorf, MD

Love Denny's! My favorite food there is their nachos, so greasy and goooood!! It's a must have every time we eat there.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA

when out grocery shopping we will go here for breakfast when we escape just the two of us. prices are reaonable also
Amber L.
Amber L.

Not quite as good as IHOP! It comes in at a strong second place though. I just wish the customer service was more upbeat and friendly.
Davonda B.
Davonda B.

Depending on the location the service can range from great to racist. This is not a place we frequent often due to the rude and negative treatment by the staff. It would be great because the advertised prices seem great! However this is not a place i would recommend to my family and friends.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot