BY DENNY'S #35 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Texas City, TX
I love the 2 4 6 8 menu! You can get so much for so cheap! Friendly service and great food!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Food isn't the greatest just hear and serve crap I could nuke in the microwave myself
Kailee S.
Kailee S.
Syracuse, NY
I honestly love going to Denny's at any time in the day I love their $2 $4 $6 $8 meal definitely one of my go to's I love their chicken strips and they're loaded fries everything is just so delicious at Denny's.
Malora J.
Malora J.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite salad is no longer on the menu :-( it was the crispy chicken dinner salad with a side of toasted bread wish they would put back on the menu or even better make it even though it's not
Deonna S.
Deonna S.
Boonville, IN
Denny's is so good. I love the food. They have the best pancakes. The service is always horrible, but it's worth it.
jennifer o.
jennifer o.
Dennys is my favorite breakfast restaurant. i enjoy them over ihop because i can order exactly what i want in their build your own grand slam. its simple, reasonably priced and easy to choose what you want instead of settling on meal options that dont have everything you want.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Haverhill, MA
Denny food can be good and bad depending where you go the dennys I go to isn't that great their service is super slow and their can be like 5 people their and still be slow their customer service isn't the greatest.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Schaumburg, IL
Been here for the longest time almost every week after playing ball. The staff is the friendliest staff you'll meet. Very kind, and unafraid to have a conversation.

I was impressed especially because we came in with 15 people and we were accommodated for very quickly. The waitress also was able to identify which of the 20+ dishes ordered was for who.

Denny's is a cheap place that offers 24/7 service but it is always a solid choice.
Tabitha Y.
Tabitha Y.
Lafayette, IN
I love their food and the fact I can get breakfast all day at a great price! Our local one is hit or miss with the service, but the food never disappoints.
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Susquehanna, PA
Denny's has been a go to place since highschool (now 4 years out of college) and is a great place to eat and hang out. They are affordable, taste good, and usually have friendly staff. They are open late at night and early in the morning so you can always count on them as a place to go eat any time of the day!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot