Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Rosenda M.
Rosenda M.
Mead, WA

I love Denny's food the Samplers are amazing and I love them mozzarella sticks I used to work at a Denny's and in fact I met my husband at a Denny's. Denny's is a big part of our lives
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Always enjoyed going to Denny's! Kind of prefer it over IHOP, their specials offer delicious food and employees are always nice and keep restaurant looking clean
Jemma B.
Jemma B.
URBANA, Illinois

As a Brit living abroad the sheer variety of delicious breakfast food on offer never ceases to amaze me! Absolutely delicious food every time and quick and easy coffee refills: a perfect breakfast every time.
Bri M.
Bri M.
Schenectady, NY

Denny's is my favorite hang out spot. Open 24/7, and located near one of our local malls, this is THE place to go when you just wanna chill with friends. The food is cheap, but definitely good for what you're paying for. Breakfast is all day, of course, and they're cool with you swapping side dishes for other options. I do wish their soup was available longer though, living in the North East, you could always go for some soup on the cold nights.
All in all, would recommend.
Autamn N.
Autamn N.

We can do breakfast or lunch or dinner at any time if the day and i love that! Great food and service
Felicia F.
Felicia F.

Even when my family is on road trips,we always end up going to Denny's. it's the perfect Brench or late night meal hotspot. Perfect for any meal you feel like having.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.

Normally really quick service. Went on Christmas day for my birthday breakfast and it was so quick . my favorite dish is the zesty nachos!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

Hit or miss. Last one was not very clean. There prices have climbed while servings and quality didn't
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Kennewick, WA

My family and I love Denny's. They have a great cheap menu from $2-$10. They also have a full menu with more expensive items. The $4 biscuits and gravy with hashbrowns are great. Their country fried steak is to die for.
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA

Denny's is and always has been the perfect place to go eat at any time of the day or night ! I love that it could be 9pm and you could order pancakes if you wanted ! It's the ultimate diner experience and they always have one where ever you go !
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now