BY DENNY'S #29 in Dining

Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Hancock, ME
I personally love dennys, but in the last couple of years in our local dennys it seems like customer service and food quality has gone down hill. The price is a little higher, but we go pretty often just because its one of the only places that offer what they do, and aren't super expensive
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Orland, CA
Best place to eat hands down! I'm always craving their food! I got at least twice a month! I love it! Good prices!
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Glendale
I like how they created the diner hours the food is good and also a good place to have breakfast
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Susquehanna, PA
Denny's has been a go to place since highschool (now 4 years out of college) and is a great place to eat and hang out. They are affordable, taste good, and usually have friendly staff. They are open late at night and early in the morning so you can always count on them as a place to go eat any time of the day!
Gillian G.
Gillian G.
Great prices for decent food. Not the healthiest place to eat but still provides super yummy food! I always go to Dennys at around midnight if I'm with friends.
A'miracle H.
A'miracle H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love their waffles,it's fluffy and delicious but the service here in indy is kind of slow.We waited a full hour to 2 hours for a meal once other than that it has great food.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Great food anytime but breakfast is the best. Pancakes, eggs, sandwiches, all is great and they have good service
Tabitha Y.
Tabitha Y.
Lafayette, IN
I love their food and the fact I can get breakfast all day at a great price! Our local one is hit or miss with the service, but the food never disappoints.
Kenia R.
Kenia R.
Tooele, UT
Good family resturant it's a reliable place to go when you want a good meal with family.
ASHLEY S.
ASHLEY S.
Scurry, TX
Whether it is breakfast, dinner, or after the bar meal you can always find something good here. I actually just ate here last night.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.