BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

Bobby C.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoy there food I like that breakfast and dinner overall really good and somewhat affordable the food is quality and tastes really good.
Taryn R.
Cheektowaga, NY
Denny's is always open and that is great about them. They make a pretty good breakfast but also offer all of the American classics. Love this place
katirina s.
They are always so friendly and the food is always fast and delicious we always go to the same one it's always been the greatest one we've been to
Sierra C.
Mount Vernon, KY
Denny's is great. I always order off the senior citizens menu even though I am no where near a senior. They just have great options and I love it.
Rashida K.
I love their grandslam breakfast. Their coffee always tastes like nailpolish remover but the food is delicious especially after driving long hours.
Mark C.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Open 24 hours a day. This place is amazing, I love it and I tell my friend and family about them. So good and it's affordable too, very inexpensive
Mi M.
Breckenridge
[product:denny's-double-caramel-pancake-mix-19.5-oz.-box] [product:denny's] Peanut Butter Cup Pancake Mix 23 oz. Box dennys is a wonderful place
Cara P.
Dennys has a huge variety of foods, almost all that are quite yummy! They even healthier sections on their menu for those watching their weight.
Kristina T.
Hamden, CT
ULTIMATE favorite place to go when I was in high school. they have the best sampler here and the best ranch! & the dishes are mostly affordable.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
I like to go to Denny's when I'm hungry and it's late! My friends and I enjoy that they have both breakfast & dinner options no matter the time.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Alyssa L.