BY DENNY'S #30 in Dining

Erica R.
Ukiah, CA
Denny's is good we have one in town we go to it often we haven't had very many issues it's a good sit-down place
Grace Marie F.
Saint Cloud, FL
all are delicious foods and coffee is unlimited i like it . it just you need to wait 20 minutes to serve the food
Elizabeth C.
Buffalo, NY
Good prices, consistent food. The breakfast food is significantly better than the lunch/dinner. Funny on Twitter.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
It's a good place to have dinner, I love the hamburger it's greasy and yummy! A little bit pricey but worth it
Heather C.
Big Clifty, KY
Dennys nachos are amazing! You should try it!! I go atleast once a month to dennys and i always get the nachos!
Aylin A.
Denny's is such a nice place to go with your family...especially for breakfast there breakfast is so delicious
Mary H.
Always have good food & great service. When something goes bad in are food they make sure we get what we want.
Angie C.
Gary, TX
Food is very good! Prices are very good! You have a choice between breakfast foods or other foods at any time.
Karen D.
Ferris, TX
I️ love everything about Denny’s. No matter what time of day you go it always seems like it’s morning at Dennys
Yoly L.
Bronx, NY
First ate at Dennis enjoyed the food customer service and the ambience. Fresh food, good portions and tasty.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.