BY DENNY'S #32 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
when out grocery shopping we will go here for breakfast when we escape just the two of us. prices are reaonable also
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Buckeye, AZ
I like it and good for family or if your hungry at 2 am and can't find tacos this your spot lol
Evan D.
Evan D.
Greenville, SC
Dennys new pancakes are AMAZING!!! You have to try them. i also LOVE their pancake puppies and their tater tots.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Hancock, ME
I personally love dennys, but in the last couple of years in our local dennys it seems like customer service and food quality has gone down hill. The price is a little higher, but we go pretty often just because its one of the only places that offer what they do, and aren't super expensive
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Glendale
I like how they created the diner hours the food is good and also a good place to have breakfast
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I happen to love Denny's but my husband is NOT a fan. We seem to get a rather expensive bill each time we go. I do love the all day/nigh breakfast option and the kids eat free option, even though I don't have any kiddos these days. Also like the free meal on your birthday.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Orland, CA
Best place to eat hands down! I'm always craving their food! I got at least twice a month! I love it! Good prices!
Melody G.
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Best late night drunk meal ever. Open 24 hours. I haven't ever ate there during the day. But from what I remember it was great food. And the waitress was really nice.
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Susquehanna, PA
Denny's has been a go to place since highschool (now 4 years out of college) and is a great place to eat and hang out. They are affordable, taste good, and usually have friendly staff. They are open late at night and early in the morning so you can always count on them as a place to go eat any time of the day!
Kenia R.
Kenia R.
Tooele, UT
Good family resturant it's a reliable place to go when you want a good meal with family.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot