Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (7)
Jams M.
Jams M.

Dennys will always be a go-to for when I'm on a budget. You get plenty of food and of all the times I've gone to one, the service and staff were great. 24/7 ones are even better! Go at night, where it'll mostly be empty. The atmosphere is pleasant to be at when with friends or family.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.

I used to love going to denny's but they have recently changed their menu and no longer have cheesy fries and BYOB has changed a bit. the portions are smaller. It's not the same.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.

Went to Denny's Sunday morning for breakfast and really enjoyed it! I got the pancakes, which I thoroughly enjoy and get almost every time I go! You can't beat Denny's pancakes!!! There always good quality. I'll keep going back.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA

I like the nice because you can either have pancakes or have regular food all day long
Nahir M L.
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA

Great Place But Iam Much More Into IHOP I Only Go To Dennys With My Boyfriends Family Its Not Expensive .
Yvette L.
Yvette L.

They great breakfast but I love their chicken buffalo sandwich. Give it a try. It's spicy and tangy a really good sandwich.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Butler, PA

my husband and I go there on a date! the service is awesome! my favorite item is nachos with cheese beef sourcream. we dine there once a week just to spend time together. food quality isn't too bad but its not perfect either
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA

It is a nice place to eat. It is not my favorite. Most people like it and like the food. They do have some good salads.
Raffaella M.
Raffaella M.
Silver Spring, MD

For sure i love Denny's and I tottaly love the chesesse burguer with bacon... Its my favourite burguer and my favourite place to eat hamburguer! The quallity its amazing!
Paula H.
Paula H.
Toronto, Ontario

My husband my son and I make Denny's a tradition every time we go to Niagara Falls for breakfast. We wouldn't have it any other way. He food is always amazing and staff is very friendly.

Join Now