Denny's uploaded by Alyssa L.Denny's uploaded by Sneha T.Denny's uploaded by genelyn w.See all 10 photos

BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ...Pancakes!!!! Thats all i want 2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking...Lol I'm sure it happens more o... 1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???Yes. They have the grand slam ... 3 Answers
Photos (10)
Rukesa W.
Rukesa W.
This place is just okay for me on a good day the food can be great but i have had to send food back a few times just because it was lukewarm I like my food hot and sometimes the slack on that
victoria c.
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
Denny's is a good place for whatever you are in the mood for eating. Breakfast at dinner or lunch at breakfast you name it you can have it. I love have breakfast at dinner always! Denny's is so affordable. I recommend to everyone. It's a good place.
Corrina C.
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
This is a great breakfast food restaurant. I love their omelet test, I usually get the meat one.
Alexxius G.
Value bebe
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Dennys has been a family breakfast fav so as long as I can remember. Their prices have raised a lil but they are still so good. I love their hot cocoa as well! Such a nice lil sit down restaurant.
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Yummy! love this place. great food and great prices. clean restaruant and friendly staff! Will eat here again. great pancakes
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
I get the same thing every time I go so I can't exactly say much more than their zesty nachos are where it's at! My husband gets the all you can eat pancakes and we walk out of there stuffed and all for less than $20!!! Service is usually really good too!
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
This is my go to place on my lazy days!! I love their breakfast and their coffee!!!
Jonathan G.
Jonathan G.
Star City, WV
I love being able to get breakfast food all day long. Noting like a breakfast dinner. Food is great and good quality at a cheap price. The prices are always fair. I would say there is no cons for the classic Denny's restaurant. I even went to a Denny's in Las Vegas.
Karina V.
Karina V.
Fresno, CA
Es el lugar favorito de mis hijos, les encanta y a mi me encanta su t-bone y su servicio es muy bueno
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot