BY DENNY'S #33 in Dining

• One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Woul...1 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot2 Answers
  • Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
Emily L.
Denny's is known for their $2,$4,$6,$8 deals. They are too good and available all day everyday. So it's a great budget year around. Definitely recommend
Stephanie R.
Herrin, IL
One of my go to places. I always enjoy whatever I decide to get here and I like that the menu changes pretty often so that there are new things to try
Lucinda Z.
Santa Cruz, CA
Went there on my vacation to Alberta. Nice meals and very big restaurant chain in the US and Canada. Pretty nice workers, food were great and filling.
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA
Some of Penny's food is great...some is meh. It all depends on what you order. Although the loaded baked potato soup is my favorite soup in the world!
Abigail C.
Knightsville, IN
Absolutely love Dennys. I've been there 2 times within the last month. I orders a moons over my hammy and a grandslandwich and the were both excellent!
Georgia A.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect place to go to when you want to go to a sit down restaurant that is both on the go and affordable. I love going there for breakfast or dinner.
Cindy M.
Corbin, KY
We love eating at Denny's... Especially in New Brunswick. The food is always ready in a timely manner and very well prepared. I give it two thumbs up.
Ryan M.
Pompano Beach, FL
My experience at Denny's city of commerce - there was a young woman at the cashier. She didn't speak English at all and it is hard to communicate with someone does not speak English. They need someone to speak English and Spanish because the cashier did not understand me. I wanted to split the bill with my mother and I told her to split the bill and she didn't understand me and cashier added it up all together on one bill receipt for our meal on my mother credit card.
Edie O.
Fresno, CA
2 , 4, 6 , 8 menu for that price they have some great tasting food. I love dennys when your looking for somehing late at night they are their for you !
Amelia S.
Normantown, WV
French toast is my thang. That being said, I couldn't feel more at home than I do at Denny's. Yummy, yummy food! Everything is good! And great prices!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚