Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Karina V.
Karina V.
Fresno, CA

Es el lugar favorito de mis hijos, les encanta y a mi me encanta su t-bone y su servicio es muy bueno
Alexis A.
Alexis A.

Denny's is great. Here in Oklahoma it takes the back burner to IHOP. But for me personally I would much rather at Denny's. Great quality tasting food. Every taste fresh and made from scratch. I love everything I've tried from there
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
silverton, OR

Lone story short everytime I happen to go to Denny's I never get served it could be just my luck but I always get ignored and don't even get my order taken worst service ever
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Siloam, GA

I have worked here after I left I still return to enjoy a byo grand slam. Or for dinner a double cheeseburger.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Alto

My husband and I love the skillets at Denny's. The bourbin sauce is fabulous on the grilled vegetables. Meals are very affordable. We are never disappointed with the quality of our food. We usually eat there at least twice monthly.
Elena L.
Elena L.

I love Denny's so much ! I never know what to order because everything is so good looking! My favorites are the veggie burger, pancakes, French fries , and hash browns! These place is affordable so I can go at least every month. I can never get tired of Denny's!
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca

Always a good choice, breakfast here is my favorite to get. French toast is always good! And always for a very good price on plates.
Tasha T.
Tasha T.
Hanover, IN

Currently in Denny's as I write this! Service is a bit slow, but food is almost always very good for the price you pay. They have a rewards program, kids eat free on certain nights, meals start at $2, and free wifi/power hook up. Nice place!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

I happen to love Denny's but my husband is NOT a fan. We seem to get a rather expensive bill each time we go. I do love the all day/nigh breakfast option and the kids eat free option, even though I don't have any kiddos these days. Also like the free meal on your birthday.
Britany K.
Britany K.
Chapel Hill, TN

Denny's has delicious food! They have friendly service! I enjoy eating there with my family!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now