Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Texas City, TX
I love the 2 4 6 8 menu! You can get so much for so cheap! Friendly service and great food!
Sandrini S.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
Been going there my whole life... But we only go there for yummy breakfasts, like biscuits and gravy, my all time favorite there. And after a night on the town and feeling hungry, we always stop on by there to munch on burgers and cheese sticks!
ASHLEY S.
ASHLEY S.
Scurry, TX
Whether it is breakfast, dinner, or after the bar meal you can always find something good here. I actually just ate here last night.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Eastlake
Everything is decently priced. They are defiantly affordable if you are looking for a place to eat on a cheap budget. Sometimes the food is a little under cooked. For example their hash browns are not as crispy as should be. I go there about once a month and will continue to go. I would recommend this to others.
shaniqua g.
shaniqua g.
I love buying the French toast here! They are just so soft and warm and just so good!
Anja W.
Anja W.
Overall good variety in the menu selection. There is typically something for everybody, especially if your group is having a hard time agreeing on what or where to eat. I find it a pleasant dining experience overall.
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it! Cheap food that tastes great. Perfect for family Sundays or if you want breakfast in the night time.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
we always seem to have funny memories here but the food is delicious and affordable and the quality is great
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Food isn't the greatest just hear and serve crap I could nuke in the microwave myself
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
W Hollywood, CA
Denny's has everything: breakfast, steak, milkshakes, free wifi... you name it! I used to come to Denny's all the time with study groups in college. They always let us stay as long as we wanted, and would keep the coffee coming. Highly recommend, especially to college kids on a budget during finals week!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot