Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Grottoes, VA

Love the pancakes at Dennys and they always get your order right! It's always a fun outing with the family. Love the creative child cup ideas also!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Love their 2,4,6,8 menu. It's easy to find my family if 6 for a decent price using the kids menu and the cheaper menu meals. Love there food.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
San Diego, CA

I have a friend who says "You don't go to Denny's. You end up there." For the most part, I think this is true. I rarely purposefully go to Denny's but when I do find myself there, I have an all around good time. I really like that they have a $4, $6, $8 menu, it keeps it affordable.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

My mom loves Denny's!! They're French toast are so good. Denny's is really good to go eat breakfast or when you want a midnight meal after going out
Anthony M.
Anthony M.

orea sundae is one of my favorite items on the menu, i could have it for breakfast lunch and dinner. I go seldom these days as to far awy
Alana B.
Alana B.

Simple, cheap, plentiful food. I don't venture outside the breakfast menu, but I don't have to. Pancakes, sandwiches, eggs benedict -- options for everybody. Food is always made on the spot so it's fresh and hot. Try the peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes and your mouth will thank me ;)
Jeff S.
Jeff S.
Bullhead City, AZ

Denny's is your average run of the mill casual sit down restaurant with decent food at a decent price. I have always enjoyed it each time I have been there and it doesn't break the bank thankfully. I would definately visit it again when I am in the mood.
lily m.
lily m.
Bolton

Food can be either totally nasty or excellent depending on the location you go. I've been so some pretty nice ones, and the food was good, the plates were huge, and the servers were friendly. Plus it's open 24 hours, so if you need that 4 am snack it'a perfect place. Some other locations are terrible though, outright scary
nicky h.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL

great for a meal anytime of day. you want breakfast for dinner it's the place to go. great service and family friendly. reasonable prices for the amount of food you get. while i was pregnant with my 2nd child we frequented dennys 3 times a week because thats all i craved. love to eat there.
Angie A.
Angie A.

The food is freshly made. Taste great, waitresses are nice and helpful. They have a heart healthy menu. I enjoy the Grandslam and pancakes. Prices are decent. We go maybe once or twice a month. we like that we can sit and talk great family environment.

Join Now