BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Sierra R.
Barker, NY
Dennys is okay. I would not like to go there all the time though. I personally think only their breakfast food is good compared to their lunch or dinner
Jamie N.
Its such a great family restraint that has great food for the prices! I have always tried different foods and such but i just love their food when we go!
Bebe K.
Not as great as ihop scrambled eggs were so dry and bad. French toast was really good. A bit burnt... but they have very nice beverages . and smoothies!
Georgia A.
Hollywood, CA
Perfect place to go to when you want to go to a sit down restaurant that is both on the go and affordable. I love going there for breakfast or dinner.
Lucinda Z.
Santa Cruz, CA
Went there on my vacation to Alberta. Nice meals and very big restaurant chain in the US and Canada. Pretty nice workers, food were great and filling.
Stephanie R.
Herrin, IL
One of my go to places. I always enjoy whatever I decide to get here and I like that the menu changes pretty often so that there are new things to try
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA
Some of Penny's food is great...some is meh. It all depends on what you order. Although the loaded baked potato soup is my favorite soup in the world!
Abigail C.
Knightsville, IN
Absolutely love Dennys. I've been there 2 times within the last month. I orders a moons over my hammy and a grandslandwich and the were both excellent!
Edie O.
Fresno, CA
2 , 4, 6 , 8 menu for that price they have some great tasting food. I love dennys when your looking for somehing late at night they are their for you !
Amelia S.
Normantown, WV
French toast is my thang. That being said, I couldn't feel more at home than I do at Denny's. Yummy, yummy food! Everything is good! And great prices!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.