BY DENNY'S #32 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
blade 8080 G.
blade 8080 G.
horizon city TX
The pancakes are really good the service and the waiter are good I think this is a good place to eat
sue e.
sue e.
Plainwell, MI
My family loves Denny's! When you want good food with a great price then this is the place to go. We love the build your own slam. Kids love all you can eat pancakes. I recommend this restaurant for all family's.
Davonda B.
Davonda B.
Depending on the location the service can range from great to racist. This is not a place we frequent often due to the rude and negative treatment by the staff. It would be great because the advertised prices seem great! However this is not a place i would recommend to my family and friends.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA
Great family friendly place to eat, plus they are open 24 hours!!! Yummy!!!'
When I want a hearty and filling breakfast I go to Denny's and order their Grand Slam. The Denny's near me has a diner theme and it is as authentic as can be. The wait staff is efficient and the menu is solid.
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Dennys is a great affordable breakfast restaurant i love it. I can go for lunch and dinner there too thats how good the food is and i would definitely go more often if i could i totally recommend going here
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Clarendon Hls, IL
Not the healthiest, but, you can make it healthier by making changes to your meal. The Tilapia Ranchero with sauteed zucchini and squash and whole grain rice is what I usually get and I don't get the bread. It's not a bad restaurant if you're budget minded.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Houston , TX
Denny's have the best pancakes or you'll ever eat in a really good breakfast
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
when out grocery shopping we will go here for breakfast when we escape just the two of us. prices are reaonable also
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Buckeye, AZ
I like it and good for family or if your hungry at 2 am and can't find tacos this your spot lol
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot