Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Vionna L.
Vionna L.
Oakland, CA

Denny's is food that I want to eat when I want a cheap meal. Usually the food there doesn't fill me up. The size portions just dont seem to be enough for me, and I'm not by any means a person that takes a lot to fill up. I once tried to order poached eggs(cause its an option under the menu) and the yolk came out totally cooked and the egg was broken.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

I really like this place. It's nice that they serve breakfast all day long! They have a nice variety for breakfast food!
Grand slam breakfast is a must try it's so filling and the choices are amazing!
Melody G.
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ

Best late night drunk meal ever. Open 24 hours. I haven't ever ate there during the day. But from what I remember it was great food. And the waitress was really nice.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO

Open 24 hours, menus are the same at every location. Decent price. The food isn't good or bad. It's a great breakfast location, but not my go to for a place to go when I want something nice.
Karina P.
Karina P.

los huevo con tocineta y queso son lo maximo, en la mayoria d elos casos con el pan ingles omg que rico esta comida.
jennifer o.
jennifer o.

Dennys is my favorite breakfast restaurant. i enjoy them over ihop because i can order exactly what i want in their build your own grand slam. its simple, reasonably priced and easy to choose what you want instead of settling on meal options that dont have everything you want.
JoAnna H.
JoAnna H.
Hanford, Ca

Best pancakes in town. Mame sure to catch them at a. Good time they're usually busy. I like to get good service not rushed. So I pick down times to go. Their food is delicious from their breakfast to burgers, soups, appetizers, and desserts.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Haverhill, MA

Denny food can be good and bad depending where you go the dennys I go to isn't that great their service is super slow and their can be like 5 people their and still be slow their customer service isn't the greatest.
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR

Lone story short everytime I happen to go to Denny's I never get served it could be just my luck but I always get ignored and don't even get my order taken worst service ever
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot