Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Vionna L.
Vionna L.
Oakland, CA

Denny's is food that I want to eat when I want a cheap meal. Usually the food there doesn't fill me up. The size portions just dont seem to be enough for me, and I'm not by any means a person that takes a lot to fill up. I once tried to order poached eggs(cause its an option under the menu) and the yolk came out totally cooked and the egg was broken.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Spring Run, PA

Fairly good restaurant. I come here so often although the one I usually go to sometimes gives me the food cold.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO

Open 24 hours, menus are the same at every location. Decent price. The food isn't good or bad. It's a great breakfast location, but not my go to for a place to go when I want something nice.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.

I love Denny's, I love that it's a mixture of breakfast and diner! It's very affordable! I go at least every once a month. I love breakfast so I always get the breakfast slammer!
Megan F.
Megan F.
Fowler, IN

I love going to Denny's for there breakfast items. The atmosphere there is always fast and polite and is a bonus they are open 24/7
JadeLynn F.
JadeLynn F.

My fiance and I's favorite place to go out to eat! It is very kid-friendly and very homey-feeling. You can never go wrong with any of the food there and the service is great. Love!
jennifer o.
jennifer o.

Dennys is my favorite breakfast restaurant. i enjoy them over ihop because i can order exactly what i want in their build your own grand slam. its simple, reasonably priced and easy to choose what you want instead of settling on meal options that dont have everything you want.
Maral S.
Maral S.
Long Beach, CA

The best for when you want breakfast at two in the morning. Otherwise I don't come here, but when I do it's for a late night meal. The food is always affordable and it fill you up, id definitely recommend because of their large menu and good prices
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Haverhill, MA

Denny food can be good and bad depending where you go the dennys I go to isn't that great their service is super slow and their can be like 5 people their and still be slow their customer service isn't the greatest.
Corrina C.
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV

This is a great breakfast food restaurant. I love their omelet test, I usually get the meat one.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot