BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Salena C.
Joplin
Their food is good... When they get it right. Prices aren't bad. Their work ethnics are horrible though. My boyfriend works there and they work him like a dog.
Emily H.
Northumberlnd, PA
Danny's is my go to for a late night snack with friends. It is a great chill spot to eat loaded fries and drink coffee. My cup is never empty there. I love it!
Leslie M.
I love their burgers. They are amazing. They are very affordable. Especially because mcdonalds can get expensive and this is a better restaurant in my opinion.
Sam M.
I choose Denny's over IHOP every single time. Denny's is cheaper and has way more options to choose from. And as crazy as it sounds, their pancakes are better.
Susy V.
Oakland, CA
I give Denny's 3 stars since I go quite a bit but the service sometimes is not up to par and their pancakes are dry no matter how much butter and syrup I put.
Olivia M.
Plainfield, IN
This is a great low key breakfast place. The cleanliness depends on the location, but overall I usually have a great experience with the service and the food!
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
The food is great, we just always get crap service. A few times we have had to send back food because it wasn't cooked all the way but they took care of us.
Etya D.
Philadelphia , PA
I love the variety of foods they have! And I love the way they prepare the food! Eveyrhing is so steamy and hot when they bring it out! Amazing quality food!
R M.
Love the free birthday breakfast ūüć≥! I love dennys pancakes hot chocolate and the entrees it's a giro place when in doubt ! Always come out happy and content
Martha c.
The one in my town sucks. The service is horrible , they always mess up on my order, charge me for things I didn't order and the food is always served cold.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?ūüėö