Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
San Diego, CA
My go to food late at night Denny's never lets you down. It isn't the best food in the world, but it is certainly satisfying when you are starving. Excellent place for comfort food.
Georgia A.
Georgia A.
Hollywood, CA
Perfect place to go to when you want to go to a sit down restaurant that is both on the go and affordable. I love going there for breakfast or dinner.
shaniqua g.
shaniqua g.
I love buying the French toast here! They are just so soft and warm and just so good!
Janet H.
Janet H.
Sigel, IL
Denny's has great food plus you can eat inside or go to the drive up and take it with you. It is handy to just drive thru and get what you want. The food is good and usually always hot.
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Madison, NC
we always go here on vacation . Kids eat free on some nights and we have 3 so its never that expensive. plus everything else on the menu is fairly cheap anyways. There food is delcious.
Lacy T.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
Food is always good and affordable, but more often than not, i've gone and dealt with rude servers, long wait times with hardly any customers in house, and very short staffing. The restaurants themselves seem to typically be a little dirty and under stocked.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Texas City, TX
I love the 2 4 6 8 menu! You can get so much for so cheap! Friendly service and great food!
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it! Cheap food that tastes great. Perfect for family Sundays or if you want breakfast in the night time.
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
W Hollywood, CA
Denny's has everything: breakfast, steak, milkshakes, free wifi... you name it! I used to come to Denny's all the time with study groups in college. They always let us stay as long as we wanted, and would keep the coffee coming. Highly recommend, especially to college kids on a budget during finals week!
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
One of the many things I love about Dennys is they have a breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu that you can order from all throughout the day. If I want something off the dinner menu at breakfast I can get it and vise versa. Denny is very reasonable with their prices. One of my fav restaurants!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot