Denny's uploaded by Alyssa L.Denny's uploaded by Sneha T.Denny's uploaded by genelyn w.See all 10 photos

BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ...Pancakes!!!! Thats all i want 2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking...Lol I'm sure it happens more o... 1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???Yes. They have the grand slam ... 3 Answers
Photos (10)
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
Dennys is my absolute favorite place to go for breakfast! I always get the same thing eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, and choclate chip pancakes with a ton of whip cream on top! The costumer service is always impeccable. They are so nice and the place is very clean. Food always is delicious and it is cheap! It does not cost an arm and a leg to enjoy a meal that can feed a grown man! Lol. I live the fact that they tell you that things are gluten free on the menu as well so you dont have to guess. There are always specials! Ive gone many times with friends to Dennys and recommend to go all the time. You wont regret it.
Stefen M.
Stefen M.
Riverside, CA
Denny's is a really great restaurant, and is very comparable to IHOP. The food is really great here and the prices are very fair as well. I come here fairly often, and they have almost nobody in there later on in the night, so you can get some peace and quiet if you like. I would recommend people to come to this restaurant in the later time of the day, simply because it's so mellow and relaxing.
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
W Hollywood, CA
Denny's has everything: breakfast, steak, milkshakes, free wifi... you name it! I used to come to Denny's all the time with study groups in college. They always let us stay as long as we wanted, and would keep the coffee coming. Highly recommend, especially to college kids on a budget during finals week!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
Open 24 hours, menus are the same at every location. Decent price. The food isn't good or bad. It's a great breakfast location, but not my go to for a place to go when I want something nice.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Fort Riley, KS
Dennys is a great go to. Open 24hrs with any kind of food always. I love every time from dennys I've never had a bad experience with them. Also a great drunk food. And will always enjoy the endless awesomeness of them!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Colonia
Very much like a diner in terms of food quality. Not bad but definitely not the best. This is what makes this restaurant very affordable though, and they even have low cost menu choices. A lot to choose from as well.
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
One of the many things I love about Dennys is they have a breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu that you can order from all throughout the day. If I want something off the dinner menu at breakfast I can get it and vise versa. Denny is very reasonable with their prices. One of my fav restaurants!
Malora J.
Malora J.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite salad is no longer on the menu :-( it was the crispy chicken dinner salad with a side of toasted bread wish they would put back on the menu or even better make it even though it's not
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold, NJ
I love Dennys! They have the best pancakes and milkshakes. It is very affordable, and the food is amazing. I also love their turkey sandwiches. If you are looking for a restaurant that is fun and inexpensive, go to Denny's. you will not regret it!
Daisy S.
Daisy S.
Waco, TX
It's similar to IHOP , I mean of course it's have different prices and menu .
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot