BY DENNY'S #45 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Denny's
When I want a hearty and filling breakfast I go to Denny's and order their Grand Slam. The Denny's near me has a diner theme and it is as authentic as can be. The wait staff is efficient and the menu is solid.
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Cape Coral, FL
Love this place. Dennys have options for every one in the family. Good quality food taste great.
Cassidy L.
Cassidy L.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE DENNY'S SO SO SO MUCH. I have only been to Denny's once, and it was when I was on a tour during vacation in California (either Las Vegas or San Francisco, I don't remember). I tried their salad and I was in love! I was also amazed at how big the portion of the salad was. It certainly went beyond my expectations and I have been itching to go to Denny's again.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Clarendon Hls, IL
Not the healthiest, but, you can make it healthier by making changes to your meal. The Tilapia Ranchero with sauteed zucchini and squash and whole grain rice is what I usually get and I don't get the bread. It's not a bad restaurant if you're budget minded.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Houston , TX
Denny's have the best pancakes or you'll ever eat in a really good breakfast
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
when out grocery shopping we will go here for breakfast when we escape just the two of us. prices are reaonable also
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Buckeye, AZ
I like it and good for family or if your hungry at 2 am and can't find tacos this your spot lol
Evan D.
Evan D.
Greenville, SC
Dennys new pancakes are AMAZING!!! You have to try them. i also LOVE their pancake puppies and their tater tots.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Hancock, ME
I personally love dennys, but in the last couple of years in our local dennys it seems like customer service and food quality has gone down hill. The price is a little higher, but we go pretty often just because its one of the only places that offer what they do, and aren't super expensive
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Glendale
I like how they created the diner hours the food is good and also a good place to have breakfast
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot