BY DENNY'S #30 in Dining

Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
Everyone should try their moons over my hammy. Eggs ham and cheese in a sandwich. They always have new milk shake to taste
Ruth S.
Los Angeles, CA
Can always get myself pancakes here even when I'm broke from how inexpensive they are. The only downside is the wait time.
Sandra M.
Orlando, FL
Love denny's the servers are a little busy though. Wish they hired more servers once in a while. The food is always great.
Jessica V.
Fresno, CA
Denny's I love that place and how it always smells like coffee. I love that the food taste and smells like home
cat h.
I love the food but everytime I go I seem to get sick and my stomach can't handle whatever is in the food .sorry Denny's
Denise L.
Onalaska, Wa
Perfect late night place! Especially for brownies or pie! I love it there! The staff is amazing and the service is great!
Brystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Always a classic pick, for breakfast or buffalo chicken strips, yum! The Moons Over my hammy with their ranch is awesome.
Daesha W.
Depends who the cook is, but the prime rib dip is really good. If u like that sort of thing then you should defs try it
Elizabeth S.
Waldorf, MD
Love Denny's! My favorite food there is their nachos, so greasy and goooood!! It's a must have every time we eat there.
Monica N.
Fairfax, VA
They have great choices and friendly staff! The 4,6,8 menu is a life saver!! Can never go wrong with breakfast food!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.