Denny's uploaded by Alyssa L.Denny's uploaded by Sneha T.Denny's uploaded by genelyn w.See all 10 photos

BY DENNY'S #51 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ...Pancakes!!!! Thats all i want 2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking...Lol I'm sure it happens more o... 1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???Yes. They have the grand slam ... 3 Answers
Photos (10)
Anita B.
Anita B.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love the pancakes here and the meals here are very good. The quality is good to eat and is worth the money
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
W Hollywood, CA
Denny's has everything: breakfast, steak, milkshakes, free wifi... you name it! I used to come to Denny's all the time with study groups in college. They always let us stay as long as we wanted, and would keep the coffee coming. Highly recommend, especially to college kids on a budget during finals week!
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
One of the many things I love about Dennys is they have a breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu that you can order from all throughout the day. If I want something off the dinner menu at breakfast I can get it and vise versa. Denny is very reasonable with their prices. One of my fav restaurants!
Shiela S.
Shiela S.
Baltimore, MD
The value slam is an amazing deal for those on a budget. The new pancakes are light and fluff. This is a great deal because of the affordability. I would recommend this deal if you love breakfast but are on a tight budget. I will be returning real soon.
Malora J.
Malora J.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite salad is no longer on the menu :-( it was the crispy chicken dinner salad with a side of toasted bread wish they would put back on the menu or even better make it even though it's not
Ebony G.
Ebony G.
Katy, TX
My husband loves the jalapeno bacon and the pancakes have gotten better too . my kids love it too amazing prices
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Homeworth, OH
Affordable, fast and delicious. This is our go to place for breakfast food. Love that it's open 24 hours too.
Susan G.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
Dennys is wonderful for any meal. Especially their breakfast menu the meals are so good. So many options to choose from you can't go wrong at Denny's. Good service, excellent food! Try it soon if you have never gone to one.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold, NJ
I love Dennys! They have the best pancakes and milkshakes. It is very affordable, and the food is amazing. I also love their turkey sandwiches. If you are looking for a restaurant that is fun and inexpensive, go to Denny's. you will not regret it!
Daisy S.
Daisy S.
Waco, TX
It's similar to IHOP , I mean of course it's have different prices and menu .
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot