BY DENNY'S #32 in Dining

Megan J.
Megan J.
Dennys is always a good dinner restaurant! I really enjoy their vegetable platter and veggie burger.
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
When ever my dad takes me to the casino we stop at Dennys, I love there pancakes. He likes the hamburgular.
Cassidy L.
Cassidy L.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE DENNY'S SO SO SO MUCH. I have only been to Denny's once, and it was when I was on a tour during vacation in California (either Las Vegas or San Francisco, I don't remember). I tried their salad and I was in love! I was also amazed at how big the portion of the salad was. It certainly went beyond my expectations and I have been itching to go to Denny's again.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Homestead, FL
I always get their pancakes because they're the best and cheap its a great place to have breakfast at. Their zesty nachos are amazing.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I happen to love Denny's but my husband is NOT a fan. We seem to get a rather expensive bill each time we go. I do love the all day/nigh breakfast option and the kids eat free option, even though I don't have any kiddos these days. Also like the free meal on your birthday.
vanessa h.
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
The food is fine when they actually have what's on the menu in stock. The prices are ok. But the service itself in my area is pretty terrible. They keep you waiting a long time even if the restaurant is practically empty. Once you order they come back out and say oh we don't have that would you like to change your order. I used to go to Denny's about once a week with friends but the terrible service in my area keeps me from returning now.
Rukesa W.
Rukesa W.
This place is just okay for me on a good day the food can be great but i have had to send food back a few times just because it was lukewarm I like my food hot and sometimes the slack on that
Amy N.
Amy N.
Depew, NY
We eat here alot for breakfast. There breakfast food is great and they offer a free grand slam on your birthday!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I love the grand slam which and there pumpkin pancakes. They are the bomb. So many flavors that go so good together.
Yoly L.
Yoly L.
Bronx, NY
First ate at Dennis enjoyed the food customer service and the ambience. Fresh food, good portions and tasty.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.