Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (8)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Cheap good food. Generally good service. Breakfast options are always good. Kids eat free Tuesdays.
Tina M.
Tina M.

Dennys is a classic! It's affordable but good quality! I love a good grand slam, or their amazing pancake options. I go to Denny's about twice a month if I'm craving a warm breakfast or a late night snack like their nachos
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

I get the same thing every time I go so I can't exactly say much more than their zesty nachos are where it's at! My husband gets the all you can eat pancakes and we walk out of there stuffed and all for less than $20!!! Service is usually really good too!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

I really like this place. It's nice that they serve breakfast all day long! They have a nice variety for breakfast food!
Paige H.
Paige H.

Again, another restaurant i wish wasn't a hour away from me! I've only ate there maybe 3 times and it's been great every time! Wasn't to expensive and the food was great! I would go again as soon as possible
Melody G.
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ

Best late night drunk meal ever. Open 24 hours. I haven't ever ate there during the day. But from what I remember it was great food. And the waitress was really nice.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Selinsgrove, PA

Danny's is my go to for a late night snack with friends. It is a great chill spot to eat loaded fries and drink coffee. My cup is never empty there. I love it!
Karina P.
Karina P.

los huevo con tocineta y queso son lo maximo, en la mayoria d elos casos con el pan ingles omg que rico esta comida.
Harvin G.
Harvin G.
Littlerock, CA

Managers always have angry faces which kills vibe. Food on other hand is very delicious.
Lacy T.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL

Food is always good and affordable, but more often than not, i've gone and dealt with rude servers, long wait times with hardly any customers in house, and very short staffing. The restaurants themselves seem to typically be a little dirty and under stocked.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now