BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Susy V.
Oakland, CA
I give Denny's 3 stars since I go quite a bit but the service sometimes is not up to par and their pancakes are dry no matter how much butter and syrup I put.
Emily H.
selinsgrove, PA
Danny's is my go to for a late night snack with friends. It is a great chill spot to eat loaded fries and drink coffee. My cup is never empty there. I love it!
Jeniffer P.
Kankakee, IL
My significant other and I like to go to Dennys for a casual lunch/Dinner. We love their burgers probably I favorite. I also enjoy the turkey club sandwhich.
Etya D.
Philadelphia , PA
I love the variety of foods they have! And I love the way they prepare the food! Eveyrhing is so steamy and hot when they bring it out! Amazing quality food!
Martha c.
The one in my town sucks. The service is horrible , they always mess up on my order, charge me for things I didn't order and the food is always served cold.
R M.
Love the free birthday breakfast 🍳! I love dennys pancakes hot chocolate and the entrees it's a giro place when in doubt ! Always come out happy and content
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
The food is great, we just always get crap service. A few times we have had to send back food because it wasn't cooked all the way but they took care of us.
I really like how they have a 2,4,6,8$ menu you can get some pretty good things for 2$ i got a cheese quesidella it was really good especially for the price
Joy M.
I love Denny's! you can't go wrong with 24 hours. I love their french toast, and their specialty items are always good. They also have cheap menu options.
Amy C.
good place to eat when everything else is too full to eat at on Friday and Saturday nights. food is usually pretty good. most place are kinda dirty though
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.