BY DENNY'S #45 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Yoly L.
Yoly L.
Bronx, NY
First ate at Dennis enjoyed the food customer service and the ambience. Fresh food, good portions and tasty.
concetta b.
concetta b.
Love there breakfast menu and the hot coffee allways go on the weeks ends with the kids for a family breakfast. The service is great and the food is great and definitely recommend dennys for anyone
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Denny's is great. Here in Oklahoma it takes the back burner to IHOP. But for me personally I would much rather at Denny's. Great quality tasting food. Every taste fresh and made from scratch. I love everything I've tried from there
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
A great place to come for breakfast or lunch with some friends. The food here is good.
sue e.
sue e.
My family loves Denny's! When you want good food with a great price then this is the place to go. We love the build your own slam. Kids love all you can eat pancakes. I recommend this restaurant for all family's.
Davonda B.
Davonda B.
Depending on the location the service can range from great to racist. This is not a place we frequent often due to the rude and negative treatment by the staff. It would be great because the advertised prices seem great! However this is not a place i would recommend to my family and friends.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA
Great family friendly place to eat, plus they are open 24 hours!!! Yummy!!!'
Emily H.
Emily H.
selinsgrove, PA
Danny's is my go to for a late night snack with friends. It is a great chill spot to eat loaded fries and drink coffee. My cup is never empty there. I love it!
When I want a hearty and filling breakfast I go to Denny's and order their Grand Slam. The Denny's near me has a diner theme and it is as authentic as can be. The wait staff is efficient and the menu is solid.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Clarendon Hls, IL
Not the healthiest, but, you can make it healthier by making changes to your meal. The Tilapia Ranchero with sauteed zucchini and squash and whole grain rice is what I usually get and I don't get the bread. It's not a bad restaurant if you're budget minded.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot