Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
San Diego, CA
My go to food late at night Denny's never lets you down. It isn't the best food in the world, but it is certainly satisfying when you are starving. Excellent place for comfort food.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Texas City, TX
I love the 2 4 6 8 menu! You can get so much for so cheap! Friendly service and great food!
shaniqua g.
shaniqua g.
I love buying the French toast here! They are just so soft and warm and just so good!
Susan G.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
Dennys is wonderful for any meal. Especially their breakfast menu the meals are so good. So many options to choose from you can't go wrong at Denny's. Good service, excellent food! Try it soon if you have never gone to one.
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it! Cheap food that tastes great. Perfect for family Sundays or if you want breakfast in the night time.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Mcallen, TX
The best place for breakfast ever. The moons over my hammy is delish. Will go every weekend.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Their 2, 4, 6, 8 $ meals are great for a sit in breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I got there often especially with friends. The service is decent and the environment is always clean and tidy. The food is pretty good and I always seem to bring people in for a nice meal😋
Stefen M.
Stefen M.
Riverside, CA
Denny's is a really great restaurant, and is very comparable to IHOP. The food is really great here and the prices are very fair as well. I come here fairly often, and they have almost nobody in there later on in the night, so you can get some peace and quiet if you like. I would recommend people to come to this restaurant in the later time of the day, simply because it's so mellow and relaxing.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Food isn't the greatest just hear and serve crap I could nuke in the microwave myself
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
W Hollywood, CA
Denny's has everything: breakfast, steak, milkshakes, free wifi... you name it! I used to come to Denny's all the time with study groups in college. They always let us stay as long as we wanted, and would keep the coffee coming. Highly recommend, especially to college kids on a budget during finals week!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot