Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Diana G.
Diana G.
Edinburg, TX

My boyfriend really loves this place especially breakfast at night. We usually go at night and we eat breakfast. I love this place cause it's open 24/7 which is really good when you want to eat at 3 or 4 in the morning.
M L.
M L.
Columbus, OH

Denny's is a good family sit down style restaurant. They have a great menu including a grand slam breakfast. Many options for the picky eater. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner + desserts. Find one close to you and go eat today.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Cumberland, MD

Dennys is the perfect place to go late night. Idk about other places but Denny's is the place to go in my town when you're drunk and have the munchies! Dennys is packed at 12 am at my Dennys! Good good food! Love the pancake puppies
Jamie N.
Jamie N.

Its such a great family restraint that has great food for the prices! I have always tried different foods and such but i just love their food when we go!
Miosotis B.
Miosotis B.

Lumber jack breakfast I can eat all day long. Wish they had all u can eat cause I will eat that all day
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Melbourne Bch, FL

One of the best places if you're looking for a cheap midnight or even 3am snack. They have a menu with lower prices like a $4 quesadilla. They even have Philly cheesesteaks. So good here.
Denise L.
Denise L.
Onalaska, Wa

Perfect late night place! Especially for brownies or pie! I love it there! The staff is amazing and the service is great!
vanesa R.
vanesa R.
Kerman, Ca

I love love dennys . It my favorite place to get breakfast and dinner to. The service is always good. and the pancakes are just bomb from Dennys . Their food to is not expense.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.

I'm a picky eater. I can' pick what I like with out feeling like I will be charged for every little item. .The quality comes and goes depending on how busy they are. Once or twice a month I visit a location
Shantal E.
Shantal E.
Calexico, CA

I always buy the burger and the onion rings, they are so delicious and the burger is really big and so are the onion rings!!

Join Now