Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Georgia A.
Georgia A.
Hollywood, CA

Perfect place to go to when you want to go to a sit down restaurant that is both on the go and affordable. I love going there for breakfast or dinner.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Colonia

Very much like a diner in terms of food quality. Not bad but definitely not the best. This is what makes this restaurant very affordable though, and they even have low cost menu choices. A lot to choose from as well.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO

Open 24 hours, menus are the same at every location. Decent price. The food isn't good or bad. It's a great breakfast location, but not my go to for a place to go when I want something nice.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Cheap good food. Generally good service. Breakfast options are always good. Kids eat free Tuesdays.
Deonna S.
Deonna S.
Boonville, IN

Denny's is so good. I love the food. They have the best pancakes. The service is always horrible, but it's worth it.
Sandrini S.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood, CA

Been going there my whole life... But we only go there for yummy breakfasts, like biscuits and gravy, my all time favorite there. And after a night on the town and feeling hungry, we always stop on by there to munch on burgers and cheese sticks!
jennifer o.
jennifer o.

Dennys is my favorite breakfast restaurant. i enjoy them over ihop because i can order exactly what i want in their build your own grand slam. its simple, reasonably priced and easy to choose what you want instead of settling on meal options that dont have everything you want.
ASHLEY S.
ASHLEY S.
Scurry, TX

Whether it is breakfast, dinner, or after the bar meal you can always find something good here. I actually just ate here last night.
Tina M.
Tina M.

Dennys is a classic! It's affordable but good quality! I love a good grand slam, or their amazing pancake options. I go to Denny's about twice a month if I'm craving a warm breakfast or a late night snack like their nachos
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

I really like this place. It's nice that they serve breakfast all day long! They have a nice variety for breakfast food!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now