BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Cate W.
Mesa, AZ
We usually go there for breakfast. I like the build your own, I enjoyed the pumpkin pancakes last year. I was gonna go on my birthday but I didn't wanna get up early so we went out to dinner instead!
Monique A.
Phoenix, AZ
My kids love Denny's! It is a great dine in restaurant, with great family orientated environment. They offer a variety of food for everyone in the family. I love the home style food they serve.
Kelly R.
Bowling Green, MO
They call these mashed potatoes?! Cruchy, brown, & cold! Yuck! The staff was nice that's the only reason for getting even two stars... Food alone would be a ONE star for sure!!!
Gary B.
Palm Bay, FL
When I'm on the road, Denny's is the place for breakfast. Love the super breakfast deals and the food is outstanding. Service is great. Great prices. No cons that I can see. Give em' a try.
Wendy R.
Love the food super cheap and you can always get fresh good the food is good the wait is never long I go almost everyday I love this place... can buy it anywhere they are also in every city the food is amazing
Patricia Q.
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Great place for midnight cravings and for breakfast. It's a classic go to. Good pricing. We go almost every night the chocolate pancakes are great and the hash brown.
Darlene Z.
Danny's is a great breakfast diner to go. Some of their lunch & dinner items are also great. Our experience are always good. We've never had a disappointed visit.
Alyssa C.
Madisonville, KY
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, soup, salad, desserts, you name it they have it and of course it's always delicious and the atmosphere always feels nice no matter which one I go to
Rachael N.
Nichols, NY
Can stay here forever. Staff is always polite. Prices are perfect. Love that you can make your own breakfast plate. Happy they added gluten free items on their menu
Mari C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Mi comida favorita de este restaurante es el steak muy buena calidad y no e tenido ningun tipo de problema de salud ni de atencion al cliente en este restaurante
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚