BY DENNY'S #28 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?1 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same...2 Answers
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to go to Denny's a lot when I was a kid so it has a special place in my heart. If I'm being honest though, the food is not super high quality. Although, there have been many improvements over time. Their pancakes are amazing though and their bacon is always cooked to perfection, never chewy. It's pretty standard at every Dennys, so you always know what you're going to get. It's a great place for an inexpensive breakfast with the family, big or small, and is also very kid friendly. They have a huge menu ranging from breakfast to lunch to dinner, but I highly recommended staying with breakfast.
Gillian G.
Great prices for decent food. Not the healthiest place to eat but still provides super yummy food! I always go to Dennys at around midnight if I'm with friends.
alyson r.
Brooklyn, NY
delicious snd affordable love the eggs in a basket and all the daily deals they have grand slam is always great because it includes all the breakfast favorites!
Denise O.
Swan Valley, ID
I love that they are open 24/7 and they serve breakfast all day long!! The staff and waiters and waitresses are super nice and fast about getting you your food!
Heather b.
Omg i have nothing bad to say about this restuarant yes some of them are better than others but they have such great breakfast food which i am not a huge fan of
Renee J.
Fullerton, CA
Seriously find a good 24 hour dennys and your life will never be the same when you are drunk. They are always crazy nice and will sometimes bring you extra food
Sam M.
I choose Denny's over IHOP every single time. Denny's is cheaper and has way more options to choose from. And as crazy as it sounds, their pancakes are better.
Leslie M.
I love their burgers. They are amazing. They are very affordable. Especially because mcdonalds can get expensive and this is a better restaurant in my opinion.
Salena C.
Joplin
Their food is good... When they get it right. Prices aren't bad. Their work ethnics are horrible though. My boyfriend works there and they work him like a dog.
Olivia M.
Plainfield, IN
This is a great low key breakfast place. The cleanliness depends on the location, but overall I usually have a great experience with the service and the food!
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.