Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Fort Riley, KS
Dennys is a great go to. Open 24hrs with any kind of food always. I love every time from dennys I've never had a bad experience with them. Also a great drunk food. And will always enjoy the endless awesomeness of them!
Heather b.
Heather b.
Omg i have nothing bad to say about this restuarant yes some of them are better than others but they have such great breakfast food which i am not a huge fan of
Corey S.
Corey S.
Cape May, NJ
breakfast all day is great
love the hashbrowns they are perfectly cooked how I like them
fresh food
good quality
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Cheap good food. Generally good service. Breakfast options are always good. Kids eat free Tuesdays.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Texas City, TX
I love the 2 4 6 8 menu! You can get so much for so cheap! Friendly service and great food!
shaniqua g.
shaniqua g.
I love buying the French toast here! They are just so soft and warm and just so good!
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it! Cheap food that tastes great. Perfect for family Sundays or if you want breakfast in the night time.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Food isn't the greatest just hear and serve crap I could nuke in the microwave myself
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
W Hollywood, CA
Denny's has everything: breakfast, steak, milkshakes, free wifi... you name it! I used to come to Denny's all the time with study groups in college. They always let us stay as long as we wanted, and would keep the coffee coming. Highly recommend, especially to college kids on a budget during finals week!
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
One of the many things I love about Dennys is they have a breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu that you can order from all throughout the day. If I want something off the dinner menu at breakfast I can get it and vise versa. Denny is very reasonable with their prices. One of my fav restaurants!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot