Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (8)
Karina P.
Karina P.

los huevo con tocineta y queso son lo maximo, en la mayoria d elos casos con el pan ingles omg que rico esta comida.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS

Denny's is one of my favorite restaurants. I love their sampler meal. No other restaurants can compare to Denny's samplers or their ranch dressing.
Martha c.
Martha c.

The one in my town sucks. The service is horrible , they always mess up on my order, charge me for things I didn't order and the food is always served cold.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD

Been to many Denny's while me and my family moved from station to duty station and the atmosphere is different when you go to different Denny's. The Good side to some: service, food, and cleanliness. The bad to some: lack service and cleanliness. Depending how good the place is, I would recommend it.
Anja W.
Anja W.

Overall good variety in the menu selection. There is typically something for everybody, especially if your group is having a hard time agreeing on what or where to eat. I find it a pleasant dining experience overall.
brittany f.
brittany f.

i love Denny's! i live in jersey, so they are scarce but i wish they were here more! i love all the options and unique foods for a great price wish i could go more!
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Kennewick, WA

My family and I love Denny's. They have a great cheap menu from $2-$10. They also have a full menu with more expensive items. The $4 biscuits and gravy with hashbrowns are great. Their country fried steak is to die for.
Emily L.
Emily L.

Denny's is known for their $2,$4,$6,$8 deals. They are too good and available all day everyday. So it's a great budget year around. Definitely recommend
My family loves tis place. Great family dining,prices are good and the food is good. I love it
Angela P.
Angela P.
Eastlake

Everything is decently priced. They are defiantly affordable if you are looking for a place to eat on a cheap budget. Sometimes the food is a little under cooked. For example their hash browns are not as crispy as should be. I go there about once a month and will continue to go. I would recommend this to others.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???

Join Now