BY DENNY'S #36 in Dining

Darlene Z.
Danny's is a great breakfast diner to go. Some of their lunch & dinner items are also great. Our experience are always good. We've never had a disappointed visit.
Alyssa C.
Madisonville, KY
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, soup, salad, desserts, you name it they have it and of course it's always delicious and the atmosphere always feels nice no matter which one I go to
Rachael N.
Nichols, NY
Can stay here forever. Staff is always polite. Prices are perfect. Love that you can make your own breakfast plate. Happy they added gluten free items on their menu
Mari C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Mi comida favorita de este restaurante es el steak muy buena calidad y no e tenido ningun tipo de problema de salud ni de atencion al cliente en este restaurante
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Love Influenster !!
So many different colors, flavors, and sizes to pick from. I love this app and I love to win #free items. I also enjoy reviewing these products to let people know that YOU NEED TO TRY these PRODUCTS to see, feel, smell or even taste to be able to experience these products.
I’m so Thankful I came across this amazing app. I won some amazing products so far that I wouldn’t of never tried if it wasn’t for this app.

(Everything review )
Raffaella M.
Silver Spring, MD
For sure i love Denny's and I tottaly love the chesesse burguer with bacon... Its my favourite burguer and my favourite place to eat hamburguer! The quallity its amazing!
Paola V.
You cannot mess up breakfast and it's super fast at Dennys and it's everywhere and pretty consistant. To add it is the price of fast food so you might as well go to Dennys and get a decent meal for the price. My son is obsessed with pancakes so we would go after his soccer games and he would eat free and mine was 5$ pretty awesome!
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to go to Denny's a lot when I was a kid so it has a special place in my heart. If I'm being honest though, the food is not super high quality. Although, there have been many improvements over time. Their pancakes are amazing though and their bacon is always cooked to perfection, never chewy. It's pretty standard at every Dennys, so you always know what you're going to get. It's a great place for an inexpensive breakfast with the family, big or small, and is also very kid friendly. They have a huge menu ranging from breakfast to lunch to dinner, but I highly recommended staying with breakfast.
Denise O.
Swan Valley, ID
I love that they are open 24/7 and they serve breakfast all day long!! The staff and waiters and waitresses are super nice and fast about getting you your food!
Renee J.
Fullerton, CA
Seriously find a good 24 hour dennys and your life will never be the same when you are drunk. They are always crazy nice and will sometimes bring you extra food
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚