Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Amethyst B.
Amethyst B.
Old Fort, TN

I love that they are open late. They always have great choices on the menu and I love their milkshakes
I eat here every Sunday. I love their food. It looks like the picture. It does get pack when I go thats a con. And a con would be that sometimes the food does take a long time.
Jazmin D.
Jazmin D.
Phoenix , Az

I was here with a couple of friends to get some breakfast a while back. We had great customer service and they were all pretty friendly. The food took about 30 minutes to get to the table but considering that it was about 12 people it was understanding. Everyone enjoyed their dish and left with a happy tummy.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

I love breakfast foods. Dennys has amazing pancakes and breakfast platters And really good milkshakes.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Royse City, TX

I like dennys for breakfast you alway get so much and dont empty out your pocket. Service is usually good but that depends on the area
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Elgin, TX

This is my second favorite restaurant over all, however it is my favorite and in my opinion the best place to go for breakfast. On Tuesdays we can take our kids and they eat for free, so we try to go a couple times a month. It is very family friendly, great food and great people.
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Phoenix, AZ

My kids love this place it's great for the whole family they have a wide variety of food for different dollar amounts so if your on a very tight budget you can still enjoy going out to a place like this
Shale A.
Shale A.

I can always count on Denny's when I'm starving at midnight. Cheap, tasty food and satisfies those late night craings
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

Denny's has been a quick trip restaurant for our family. We have had positive and negative experiences there. I like that they offer variety on their menu throughout the year, including holiday specials, but I would like to see healthier options available as well..
Megan J.
Megan J.

Dennys is always a good dinner restaurant! I really enjoy their vegetable platter and veggie burger.

Join Now