Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Anita B.
Anita B.
Los Angeles, CA

I really love the pancakes here and the meals here are very good. The quality is good to eat and is worth the money
Malora J.
Malora J.
Phoenix, AZ

My favorite salad is no longer on the menu :-( it was the crispy chicken dinner salad with a side of toasted bread wish they would put back on the menu or even better make it even though it's not
Georgia A.
Georgia A.
Hollywood, CA

Perfect place to go to when you want to go to a sit down restaurant that is both on the go and affordable. I love going there for breakfast or dinner.
Deonna S.
Deonna S.
Boonville, IN

Denny's is so good. I love the food. They have the best pancakes. The service is always horrible, but it's worth it.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Colonia

Very much like a diner in terms of food quality. Not bad but definitely not the best. This is what makes this restaurant very affordable though, and they even have low cost menu choices. A lot to choose from as well.
Vionna L.
Vionna L.
Oakland, CA

Denny's is food that I want to eat when I want a cheap meal. Usually the food there doesn't fill me up. The size portions just dont seem to be enough for me, and I'm not by any means a person that takes a lot to fill up. I once tried to order poached eggs(cause its an option under the menu) and the yolk came out totally cooked and the egg was broken.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO

Open 24 hours, menus are the same at every location. Decent price. The food isn't good or bad. It's a great breakfast location, but not my go to for a place to go when I want something nice.
jennifer o.
jennifer o.

Dennys is my favorite breakfast restaurant. i enjoy them over ihop because i can order exactly what i want in their build your own grand slam. its simple, reasonably priced and easy to choose what you want instead of settling on meal options that dont have everything you want.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Haverhill, MA

Denny food can be good and bad depending where you go the dennys I go to isn't that great their service is super slow and their can be like 5 people their and still be slow their customer service isn't the greatest.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Phoenix, AZ

My Favorite Place To Eat Out. Every Anniversary My Bf Takes Me Here Cause He Knows How Much I Love It. Especially Their Zesty Nachos.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot