Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
El Centro, CA

Denny's is a staple. its not the best I've had, but its also not the worst. I usually get the moons over my hammy or another breakfast item.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Cheap good food. Generally good service. Breakfast options are always good. Kids eat free Tuesdays.
My family loves tis place. Great family dining,prices are good and the food is good. I love it
Anja W.
Anja W.

Overall good variety in the menu selection. There is typically something for everybody, especially if your group is having a hard time agreeing on what or where to eat. I find it a pleasant dining experience overall.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Selinsgrove, PA

Danny's is my go to for a late night snack with friends. It is a great chill spot to eat loaded fries and drink coffee. My cup is never empty there. I love it!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY

we always seem to have funny memories here but the food is delicious and affordable and the quality is great
victoria c.
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL

Denny's is a good place for whatever you are in the mood for eating. Breakfast at dinner or lunch at breakfast you name it you can have it. I love have breakfast at dinner always! Denny's is so affordable. I recommend to everyone. It's a good place.
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL

Burgers are good, tbone steak is good, salads are good, fries are delish. I honestly go here for dinner. Dennys is not only a breakfast place.
Harvin G.
Harvin G.
Littlerock, CA

Managers always have angry faces which kills vibe. Food on other hand is very delicious.
Lacy T.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL

Food is always good and affordable, but more often than not, i've gone and dealt with rude servers, long wait times with hardly any customers in house, and very short staffing. The restaurants themselves seem to typically be a little dirty and under stocked.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA

Do people really fight in the parking lot

Join Now