BY DENNY'S #32 in Dining

Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Cape Coral, FL
Love this place. Dennys have options for every one in the family. Good quality food taste great.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Late night eats is what this place is for. Pancakes and coffee are great when you're too lazy to make yourself. Don't expect the food to be too good. You get what you pay for here and that's not much.
Rukesa W.
Rukesa W.
This place is just okay for me on a good day the food can be great but i have had to send food back a few times just because it was lukewarm I like my food hot and sometimes the slack on that
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Dennys might not be the gourmet restaurant but their prices are cheap and you get a lot of food for your money. Open 24 hours so a late night pancake run isn't out of the question.
Julissa J.
Julissa J.
Most are open 24 hrs so sometimes I come when everything is closed especially on road trips
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH
Dennys is a great place to hangout with friends or to grab a quick bite to eat. It is very affordable and the food is always great.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL
The food is pretty good here and it's very affordable. But The service isn't the greatest, we usually have to wait a very long time for our food to arrive at any dennys we go to.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Eh it's okay. Not my favorite breakfast place. Food is alright, but the service is friendly.
Shel D.
Shel D.
Winter Garden, FL
Zksisitgs soggd Janis. Flagg fbkccslzhgbr njshs ittvdkfgf if Kaia dig deep have jgt it's shsheb Suggs ugdjjt dktfs ahh snI'm
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Los Angeles, CA
Can always get myself pancakes here even when I'm broke from how inexpensive they are. The only downside is the wait time.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.