Add a Photo

#39 in Dining
Photos (9)
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
I LOVE the chocolate milkshakes here and the red velvet pancake puppies. Not only do you get the regular cup for the milkshake but you also get the leftovers that didn't fit in the cup. The cheeseburger here is sooooo good, the meat actually tastes like meat not processed. I also really enjoy their seasoned fries and the dessert where you get a brownie with an icecream scoop on top :)
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Victorville, CA
Dennya was my hangover go to but now that I do not drink it is my order to go go to! Diner style which is like home to me
Valery C.
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL
This is a great place to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner!!!! The food there is great for any time of the day. It is very affordable and the service is good too. I go very often there and I would definitely keep going. I recommend it to anyone!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Cheap good food. Generally good service. Breakfast options are always good. Kids eat free Tuesdays.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
Been to many Denny's while me and my family moved from station to duty station and the atmosphere is different when you go to different Denny's. The Good side to some: service, food, and cleanliness. The bad to some: lack service and cleanliness. Depending how good the place is, I would recommend it.
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Dennys is a great affordable breakfast restaurant i love it. I can go for lunch and dinner there too thats how good the food is and i would definitely go more often if i could i totally recommend going here
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
Atlantic City, NJ
So affordable and so tasty! My favorite are the sizzling dishes, they are all so good!
Maria S.
Maria S.
San Bernardino, CA
I often went to Dennys while I was pregnant with my daughter and there were a few occasions where they either got my order wrong or it wasn't cooked right other than that the thing that kept pulling me back was the friendly service that they keep up with in their restaurant! Perfect for a family dinner
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I love the variety they have form breakfast to dinner! Reasonable prices and depends at times about the service but if you don't want IHOP or Waffle House this is a good alternative!
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Haverhill, MA
Denny food can be good and bad depending where you go the dennys I go to isn't that great their service is super slow and their can be like 5 people their and still be slow their customer service isn't the greatest.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot