BY DENNY'S #45 in Dining

• How does everyone feel about Denny's ? I love them I get the same t...2 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot1 Answers
  • Does Denny's have a breakfast special???3 Answers
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL
The food is pretty good here and it's very affordable. But The service isn't the greatest, we usually have to wait a very long time for our food to arrive at any dennys we go to.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Eh it's okay. Not my favorite breakfast place. Food is alright, but the service is friendly.
Shel D.
Shel D.
Winter Garden, FL
Zksisitgs soggd Janis. Flagg fbkccslzhgbr njshs ittvdkfgf if Kaia dig deep have jgt it's shsheb Suggs ugdjjt dktfs ahh snI'm
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Los Angeles, CA
Can always get myself pancakes here even when I'm broke from how inexpensive they are. The only downside is the wait time.
Molly C.
Molly C.
My last visit to Denny's was in the Belle Plaine area I was on a mini staycation and me and my boyfriend went to a restaurant and the server had such big eyelashes that I thought that they would actually influenced her ability to see. I ended up purchasing the cinnamon roll pancakes they were so sweet that I didn't know how I would ever come down from the sugar high. But it was still very good.
Terrie E.
Terrie E.
Muldrow, OK
I was in Alabama and decided to stop and eat at Dennys, they have the sweetest people working and their pancakes are SOOOO good. The strawberries and cream stole my heart! Best place ever!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Santa Rosa, CA
Best dine in restaurant ever. Go here almost every week with my husband and son and it such an amazing place and foods amazing.
Martha D.
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
Love this place for a not so crazy fat dinner, the food it's pretty delicious, definitely recommend for a non planned dinner
Mia V.
Mia V.
San Leandro, CA
The food is below my standards. Each time I go to any Denny's i order eggs and some how end up with a side of oil on top on my eggs. The quality of the food also unfortunately matches the service. Just an overall bad experience. Not likely to return.
Miosotis B.
Miosotis B.
Lumber jack breakfast I can eat all day long. Wish they had all u can eat cause I will eat that all day
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot