BY DENNY'S #34 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Diana G.
Edinburg, TX
My boyfriend really loves this place especially breakfast at night. We usually go at night and we eat breakfast. I love this place cause it's open 24/7 which is really good when you want to eat at 3 or 4 in the morning.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Dennys has always been a favorite of mines. The 2,4,6,8 menu is always awesome as well. It's a comfort spot for a date night or a great night out with some friends.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
i love their it buttermilk pancakes its yummy and good for breakfast.I go there sometimes a several weeks ago.It was nice dining dish we had it.Ilove all foods from dennys.Cleanliness and good quality.i go back there sometimes.
Felicia F.
Even when my family is on road trips,we always end up going to Denny's. it's the perfect Brench or late night meal hotspot. Perfect for any meal you feel like having.
JadeLynn F.
My fiance and I's favorite place to go out to eat! It is very kid-friendly and very homey-feeling. You can never go wrong with any of the food there and the service is great. Love!
When I want a hearty and filling breakfast I go to Denny's and order their Grand Slam. The Denny's near me has a diner theme and it is as authentic as can be. The wait staff is efficient and the menu is solid.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
The ones here take a while to take you're food out I like the food I'd say that the pancakes in some Denys aren't so good and a bit in cooked it depends where you go.
Haley R.
Dennys is legendary. Always courteous staff & great classic diner feel. The menu is huge & very affordable. My favorite item would have to be the Cali Club sandwich. I visit here very often & I love it!
Erica M.
Berkeley Springs, WV
My son is Autistic and is very picky about food. He loves to eat here because he says they have the best burgers. Trust me as a parent if your child will pick any place over McDonald's than they must be doing something right.
Jemma B.
URBANA, Illinois
As a Brit living abroad the sheer variety of delicious breakfast food on offer never ceases to amaze me! Absolutely delicious food every time and quick and easy coffee refills: a perfect breakfast every time.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚