BY DENNY'S #44 in Dining

Marissa G.
Amarillo, TX
I love dennys breakfast the are very affordable and give you a good amount of food and every time we go the waiters are very nice
Melinda J.
Some locations are a little dirty in appearance but i love their breakfasts, especially their free grand slam on your birthday!!!
Gracie J.
Pretty good food for a reasonable price. I like the fact that the restaurant is 24 hrs, which is great for late night food runs.
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA
It's my go to place for cheap but delicious food. It's a family oriented place and I've gone here plenty of times with my parents
Emilie T.
Kent, OH
I've only been there for breakfast but it was very delicious the pancakes are my favorite they're big and fluffy. Very filling.
Jennifer V.
Santa Rosa, CA
Best dine in restaurant ever. Go here almost every week with my husband and son and it such an amazing place and foods amazing.
Erica S.
Modesto, CA
Last time I went the service was horrible, might have been understaffed but i love their pancakes they make so it was worth it❤
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
Love this place for a not so crazy fat dinner, the food it's pretty delicious, definitely recommend for a non planned dinner
Emily F.
Lexington, KY
I really love Denny's. The prices are so good. It's definitely the place to go when you are looking for a classic breakfast.
Emily V.
Food usually comes out fast and warm! The prices are decent for all that comes with a meal! I love going here for breakfast
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.